Старый 11.12.2009, 10:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
You are about Boris Zakharovich say?
And where you studied with him? In Penza? In the 46-m? Or is the Moscow School in the 47-m?
I know that he is still from 1953 to 1959 he studied at the correspondence department of the Moscow Polygraphic Institute. They studied with him?
Pardon me, pardon me, I was mistaken. I was referring to another artist.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2009, 20:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

I hope someone still make a separate topic on Mikhnov-Voitenko. Here his work and for comparison with contemporary auctions this week, with prices of care from 30 to 400tysyach euro Zao Wu-Ki, Hartung and Soulage. Work of the last way is hanging now in the hall of the old Italians in the Louvre, and the personal exhibition at the Pompidou. The Louvre next to it must stop, though perhaps as I am taking the nedokrashennuyu part of the wall during the repair works .
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Zao Wou-Ki 1980.jpeg
Просмотров: 163
Размер:	36.2 Кб
ID:	531422   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Hartung 1982.jpeg
Просмотров: 154
Размер:	31.7 Кб
ID:	531432   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Mihnov1972b.jpg
Просмотров: 198
Размер:	190.3 Кб
ID:	531442   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Soulages 1970.jpeg
Просмотров: 120
Размер:	30.4 Кб
ID:	531452   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Soulage in Louvre.jpg
Просмотров: 92
Размер:	87.1 Кб
ID:	531462  

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.12.2009), artcol (12.12.2009), LCR (11.12.2009), Seriy (12.12.2009), Ваулин Алексей (11.12.2009), Люси (11.12.2009), Маруся (11.12.2009), таша (12.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 21:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
If we follow your logic, then the whole world is secondary Russian abstract art abstract art!
To be fair to say that this is not Frosina logic. This conclusion is in the 1960's came Camilla Gray. This is in the book "The Great Experiment» (The Great Experiment: Russian Art 1863 - 1922) wrote that turns all the modern (s) to the Western variety of abstraction were invented by Russian in 20-ies.
Unfortunately, this monograph has never been translated into Russian. But thanks to this book, stop talking "secondary" of Russian art in comparison with western Europe. And in fact wrote her English scholar (herself - a very interesting character), for which a low bow to her.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
I heard that Kandinsky was a mathematician and his abstraction is mathematically constructed compositions.
Paul! Vasily Kandinsky graduated from the Moscow Imperial University, and at the end even got the chair - well, probably, went to college! But all the cast and went to school Aschbe to study painting. Here's how born abstract ...

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 12 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.12.2009), artcol (12.12.2009), dedulya37 (11.12.2009), DSF (11.12.2009), fross (11.12.2009), LCR (11.12.2009), SAH (12.12.2009), Samvel (11.12.2009), Sandro (14.12.2009), Ваулин Алексей (11.12.2009), манна (14.12.2009), таша (12.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 22:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
I hope someone still make a separate topic on Mikhnov-Voitenko. Here his work and for comparison with contemporary auctions this week, with prices of care from 30 to 400tysyach euro Zao Wu-Ki, Hartung and Soulage. Work of the last way is hanging now in the hall of the old Italians in the Louvre, and the personal exhibition at the Pompidou. The Louvre next to it must stop, though perhaps as I am taking the nedokrashennuyu part of the wall during the repair works .
Zhao-Wu-Ki, I do not know, but Hartung and Soulages major artists, behind which the entire creative life. Exhibition Soulage was recently in Russia. It is a good artist does not know which is bad. His work is sharp and expressive in color and composition, which is in harmony with the technique of execution. Detailed information can be found in the French cult. center. in SMoskve. That same Hartung. So how do they work is their business, but as they are or improve their waste of time. Actually your arguments are not serious, it is better to try to understand.

Added after 10 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Maroussia Посмотреть сообщение
To be fair to say that this is not Frosina logic. This conclusion is in the 1960's came Camilla Gray. This is in the book "The Great Experiment» (The Great Experiment: Russian Art 1863 - 1922) wrote that turns all the modern (s) to the Western variety of abstraction were invented by Russian in 20-ies.
Unfortunately, this monograph has never been translated into Russian. But precisely because of this book, stop talking about the "secondary" of Russian art in comparison with western Europe. But write her English scholar (herself - a very interesting character), for which a low bow to her.

Paul! Vasily Kandinsky graduated from the Moscow Imperial University, and at the end even got the chair - well, probably, went to college! But all the cast and went to school Aschbe to study painting. Here's how born abstract ...
Masha! Abstraction was not born in Germany and in France. that there was prepared the ground for besprednetnogo art. In general, abstraction is a distraction from the real image, but not the German classic, and emerged on the basis of Fauvism and the subsequent revolutionary movements of German expressionism, which, in turn, made an impression on the pre-revolutionary Russian artists and the military era. This is evident when comparing the work AD and Goncharova, and many others influenced by German, it was natural because both the king and queen were Germans, and it was geographically convenient.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 11.12.2009 в 22:21. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 11.12.2009, 22:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Zhao-Wu-Ki, I do not know, but Hartung and Soulages major artists, behind which the entire creative life. Exhibition Soulage was recently in Russia. It is a good artist does not know which is bad. His work is sharp and expressive in color and composition, which is in harmony with the technique of execution. Detailed information can be found in the French cult. center. in SMoskve. That same Hartung. So how do they work is their business, but as they are or improve their waste of time. Actually your arguments are not serious, it is better to try to understand.
And what are we doing?
Reproach in ignorance of these artists do not address, something I just love them very much. But believe me, this work Soulage next to Giotto and Botticelli looks exactly like accidentally forgotten technical equipment .

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (12.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 22:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
And what are we doing?
Reproach in ignorance of these artists do not address, something I just love them very much. But believe me, this work Soulage next to Giotto and Botticelli looks exactly like accidentally forgotten technical equipment .
It only seems so. You can check very simply put together. Afraid Giotto survive but Botticelli-issue. General, all the major artists of different expressivity and severity.
All times and peoples. There is a Matisse.

Старый 11.12.2009, 23:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 144 раз(а) в 35 сообщениях

I'll try to lay out photos of artists, whom I love
Since the topic about Russian artists with them and start
Boruch Steinberg
Boruch is not a name, a pseudonym of the artist Boris Arkad'evich Steinberg. He invented it to avoid confusion with the brother, also an artist, Edward Steinberg.
He was born in Moscow on June 9, 1938 in the family interpreter Arcadia Anya Steinberg. In 1941 the father went to the front, and in 1944 his father was arrested and sentenced to 58 "political" article. Only after 8 years, after serving his sentence from bell to bell, he was released. Rendezvous with his family was brief: in Moscow, he was allowed to spend a few days. Then his father was sent into exile in the city of Ukhta in the Komi Republic, as civilian doctors. Arkady Akimovich went to the North is not alone: with him went to the youngest son - Boruch.

Senior Steinberg was a remarkable person: poet, writer, painter, sculptor, musician, who played on many musical instruments, a translator who knew 15 languages, a brilliant teacher. Borukhov, like son "the enemy of the people" had to leave the school during the second grade. Thanks to his father, he received a brilliant education, which could give neither the Soviet school. In Ukhta Boruch, under the guidance of his father, began to create. Here were written the first verse and stories.
Читать дальше... 

At the end of 1953 they both returned from the North. But to sit in a Moscow political exile, failed. Arkady Akimovich settled with his family in the small town of Kaluga region Tarusa picturesquely stretched on the high bank of the Oka. Tarusa its magnificent scenery before the revolution attracted many artists, poets and writers. Its called "Russian Barbizon". Tsvetaeva, Thick, Borisov-Musatov, Crimea, Vatagin at different times of rest and work in Tarusa.
Tarusa, located behind the famous 101 mile, was home to many writers, poets and artists who have returned from prison. Terms of intellectuals gathered at the time in Tarusa was impressive: Konstantin Paustovsky, Nadezhda Mandelstam, Nicholas Zabolotskii, Boris Sveshnikov, Konstantin PaustovskiyOni were friends, guests and companions Arcadia Anya. At sixteen the adolescent communication with these people has had a tremendous impact. In the summer of 1957 in Tarusa comes to the practice of Faculty of Arts Institute of Cinematography. Boruch acquainted with the artists Vladimir Vorobiev, I. and B. Vulokh Konevsky and, through them, he begins to write his first paintings.

Since 1960, Boruch lives in Moscow. Artists Anatoly Zverev, Dmitry Plavinskiy, Alexander Kharitonov, Igor Kuklis - is a new social circle of the young artist.
The first buyer of the paintings became a Brazilian diplomat Guido Suarez, giving even more excitement in the work of young artists - it turned out that his paintings were not just someone interesting, but even there are people willing to pay for his art.

In 1974, Boruch joined the group of artists are actively defending their right to freedom of creativity. The leader of this group was Oscar Rabin. Group of artists staged an unauthorized command of the first exhibition of unofficial art in the open air on the outskirts of Moscow. Against the artists and their paintings were sent bulldozers and spraying machines, many participants were arrested. In the history of art, this exhibition came as the "Bulldozer".

Boruch arrest for the time being avoided, and the artist continues to actively participate in the "apartment" exhibitions, and in September 1975 is part of the initiative group for the first officially sanctioned exhibition of new art in VDNH.
Ordeal for the artist was the period of 1977-78 year. Unknown robbed the apartment of the artist, disappeared without a trace collection of graphic works of Russian avant-garde 20-ies and a collection of Russian icons. Investigators found no thieves, nipohischennogo, and perhaps not looking for. For those who try? Dubious character - an artist, a dissident. The attempt to find the missing very nearly cost the life of an artist: he was seriously wounded and he gets to the hospital for a long time. In order to somehow fix things, coming out of the hospital, he tries to sell the former family royal minting gold coins, but he did not succeed. Steinberg arrested and prosecuted for illegal trade in gold. Court and psychiatric examination recognize his insane and sent to compulsory treatment in a closed psychiatric hospital.

Had great difficulty and trouble to his wife and his friends to abolish compulsory treatment destroys the psyche. Boruch was transferred to another department in which, for the first time in the history of this "psihlechebnitsy", was organized a creative workshop where Boruch found his new pictorial language.
Almost a year Boruch was in the hospital. As often happens with creative people - the trouble turned out good. At the hospital, in the workshop, covering the key, he could work for hours. Almost a year he devoted to scrutiny of two books: the Torah and the Book of Signs by Rudolf Koch, dedicated to the pagan and religious symbols of the archaic cultures. Reading these books, Boruch trying to enter the sacred meaning of each word, each sign, creatively melt seen, to connect the ancient texts and symbols with their sense of life.
The hospital began a new period of creativity - graphics. Another engaging literature, he wrote short stories, almost a parable. His graphic sheets - this is a parable on canvas and paper. He tries to remind people to his works of mercy, patience, compassion and humility. This work is stopped for a long time viewer, trying to unravel the meaning of cryptic messages.

After leaving the hospital Boruch since 1978, has closed life - work, family and several friends who, it seems, can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
All the time Boruch paid work. Early bird goes to bed early. "The artist is not free time" - he says. It remains on the desktop is the Torah study of which has not ceased for many years and Koch's book on marks.
Its composition is always very labor-intensive products: coated with layers of sparkling metal, mysteriously shimmering they tell about the eternal mysteries of existence: love, life and death, of Gd. Working with metal, so intractable, but very malleable in his hands, the material he is seeking a high expressiveness. "Why did you choose the metal" - I asked Borukh?
"You are confused - he replied, not the artist chooses the material and the material itself is an artist."
He works on each picture for a long time, is in a hurry, sometimes more than one year for maximum expressiveness. Perhaps these paintings, metal reliefs should be called - they are large and multilayered.
Graphic lists continue to search for the topic of reasonableness and harmony of life. "I understand you want to, meaning I'm looking for you. The world was created by Gd to us joy. So why so much grief, war and death around you? Why, even the closest people so often can not understand each other?
Wise, storm-beaten man tries to answer these eternal questions, creating their ideal and harmonious space. And only the silk thread, sew on canvas unconnected, give us to understand how deeply hurt the artist is far from ideal our reality.
Boruch, ending the conversation said: "In his youth understanding of freedom is this: what I want, I'm doing. Now I realized that the formula of freedom is different: not to do what you do not want. "
Work, love, children - what else was looking for my soul?

Director of Art Galleries MEOC Julia Korol'kova
Миниатюры
Название: Борух1.jpg
Просмотров: 141
Размер:	156.9 Кб
ID:	531502   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Борух2.jpg
Просмотров: 133
Размер:	121.4 Кб
ID:	531512   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Борух3.jpg
Просмотров: 141
Размер:	109.7 Кб
ID:	531522   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Борух4.jpg
Просмотров: 167
Размер:	129.7 Кб
ID:	531532   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Борух5.jpg
Просмотров: 179
Размер:	117.8 Кб
ID:	531542  

Последний раз редактировалось Ваулин Алексей; 11.12.2009 в 23:45.
Ваулин Алексей вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ваулин Алексей за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.12.2009), Art-lover (27.03.2011), fross (11.12.2009), LCR (12.12.2009), Seriy (12.12.2009), Евгений (12.12.2009), таша (12.12.2009), Тютчев (17.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 23:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48

In my opinion, with the help of non-objective painting in our time is easy to fool the viewer. Took any good photo, drove through a couple of filters and distortions in Photoshop and prepared a sketch of "abstraction". Last week on the mountain, you can give a few works. And if we include the brain, then any concept could be a case to bring. And very rarely someone in the language of abstraction is trying to convey something global or personal, non-transferable by other means. Hence the questions.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (12.12.2009), DSF (12.12.2009), Pavel (12.12.2009)
Старый 12.12.2009, 01:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 144 раз(а) в 35 сообщениях

Diana Vouba
Through color, shape, line and space, free from manipulation of invoices, Diana Vouba expresses their emotional and intuitive feelings associated with the notion of time, knowledge of oneself and the world. In the continuous creative process, teetering on the brink of ideas and matter, the artist creates a line on one side of which is subjective, but on the other external. On one side of the picture - this is the remaining traces of bursts of pure energy, on the other - this idea of spatial information further to the formula. Following his inner feelings, as an independent individual, her creativity materializes in color, texture, and the ability to reinvent the form and organize the space where the surface plane, all these elements begin to interact.

Natalia Kolodzei, «Kolidzei Art Foundation», USA
Миниатюры
Название: Воуба 2.jpg
Просмотров: 104
Размер:	83.9 Кб
ID:	531612   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Воуба 3.jpg
Просмотров: 150
Размер:	66.5 Кб
ID:	531622  

Ваулин Алексей вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ваулин Алексей за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.12.2009), Евгений (12.12.2009), Тютчев (17.12.2009)
Старый 12.12.2009, 07:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,507 раз(а) в 3,006 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
And what are we doing?
How vyglyadt Far Eastern calligraphy compared with Giotto and Botticelli ?

Added after 4 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Vaulin Alexey Посмотреть сообщение
Diana Vouba
Through color, shape, line and space, free from manipulation of invoices, Diana Vouba expresses their emotional and intuitive feelings associated with the notion of time, knowledge of oneself and the world. In the continuous creative process, teetering on the brink of ideas and matter, the artist creates a line on one side of which is subjective, but on the other external. On one side of the picture - this is the remaining traces of bursts of pure energy, on the other - this idea of spatial information further to the formula. Following his inner feelings, as an independent individual, her creativity materializes in color, texture, and the ability to reinvent the form and organize the space where the surface plane, all these elements begin to interact.

Natalia Kolodzei, «Kolidzei Art Foundation», USA
About 10 years ago at a certain stage of development of the Internet and related semantic technologies have been distributed software f. e yki, called speech-bots, or robots. Some art critics annotations remind emerged from under their pen

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 12.12.2009 в 07:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра