Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.09.2012, 17:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от mihailovoh Посмотреть сообщение
Pavel,
Dimensions are indicative and iconic museum quality works. Operation of such a level is not dependent on a time range (the more decades). but such works and sketches edenitsy.Etyudy no less valuable (not in monetary value ..).
I do not agree . The second wave avangarda.kak and pervoy.est izyuminki.kotorye always vostrebovany.prosto much tinsel. Public relations and politicking .
I agree. Here are the artists of the museum level and everything is valuable , regardless of size. Great works prove viability.
Your second answer about the second wave is a response to Cyril . The large size does not determine the quality. All featured artists graduates surikovki and naturally possess the size , but that the head was not screwed on , and do not teach talent .

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (09.09.2012), K-Maler (12.09.2012), mihailovoh (09.09.2012), Ильин (03.02.2014)
Старый 09.09.2012, 17:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
All featured artists graduates surikovki and naturally possess the size
Well, not all authors have shown me " graduates of surikovki ".

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (09.09.2012), mihailovoh (09.09.2012)
Старый 09.09.2012, 19:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
Well , not all authors have shown me " graduates of surikovki ".

Yeah , someone had the school and 905- year , someone printing instituata and ahitekturnogo someone and , in general ...

Pavel, no institutions can not produce ready-made artists, writers and composers.

No one is arguing with that . The dispute over the quality.
I said nonkomfr . and the originality , as a sign of giftedness.
Institute gives a lot since winning the competition and finishing professional culture , again not all.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (09.09.2012)
Старый 10.09.2012, 03:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,620 раз(а) в 2,829 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel; 2249461"
Go to the Tretyakov Gallery and see " avant-garde "- entirely small fry in the eyes dazzled. Look known western of the same trend huge size
I am not for modernism , but for the truth.
Go to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, the Museum of Fine Arts in Antwerp , in the Mauritshuis in The Hague and see "small Dutch ."

There is a large and oryasiny studio of Rubens (on which is written " Rubens ") , but nothing with them a little.

One of the best things in Antwerp - Madonna and Child ( unfinished) Van Eyck. Its size is hardly larger than 20x15 cm

Added after 2 minutes
====
Now for the artists of the 1960s .
Strong demand will always be Popkov, Stozharov , Victor Ivanov , P. Ossovsky, Korzheva , Salakhova , N. Andronov , P. Nikonov Zhilinskis .

Maybe the rise in the price of Igor Obrosov (now the price for it now revolves around $ 5000, which is inadequate for the little things of the master).
Do not know about the Tkachev and Kugacha is a separate issue ...

Последний раз редактировалось Игорь Гурьев; 10.09.2012 в 03:22. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Игорь Гурьев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Игорь Гурьев за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (10.09.2012), Pavel (10.09.2012), Samvel (23.09.2012), Wladzislaw (13.09.2012), Ильин (03.02.2014)
Старый 10.09.2012, 04:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Мастер графредактора

Поблагодарили 869 раз(а) в 720 сообщениях

Цитата:
It's like writing Artual corrected copies for sale. Another reason that the size of non-serious, and the size indicator of skill.
If it's about me, it's always a fiction.
 In addition to specific market museum up in the late 80's and came abruptly faded business market - up. On the one hand pressed businessmen Culture Ministry, the Interior Ministry and the KGB, and on the other extruded few published commercially valuable products. As a result, the market copies and replicas of two - three years and fell drastically overstocked. This "promoted" and the low level of painting techniques and technique copies in particular.
   In the late 80's began to form a mass market commercial painting. In which the proportion of copies and replicas of museum work decreased, in part because of the revision of aesthetics and technique of the old heritage.
   Deposits of paintings from the workshops of the dead old artists have long descended art dealer inconsolable relatives. And just rubbish - do not sell in large numbers. To evaluate the cheapest market picture more eyes. Yes, and the level of wealthy buyers do not need to belittle.

Последний раз редактировалось Artoil-A; 10.09.2012 в 04:27.
Artoil-A вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.09.2012, 08:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Igor Guryev Посмотреть сообщение
I am not for modernism, but for the truth.
Go to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, the Museum of Fine Arts in Antwerp, in the Mauritshuis in The Hague and see "small Dutch."

There is a large and oryasiny studio of Rubens (on which is written "Rubens"), but nothing with them a little.

One of the best things in Antwerp - Madonna and Child (unfinished) Van Eyck. Its size is hardly larger than 20x15 cm

Added after 2 minutes
====
Now for the artists of the 1960s.
Strong demand will always be Popkov, Stozharov, Victor Ivanov, P. Ossovsky, Korzheva, Salakhova, N. Andronov, P. Nikonov Zhilinskis.

Maybe the rise in the price of Igor Obrosov (now the price for it now revolves around $ 5000, which is inadequate for the little things of the master).
Do not know about the Tkachev and Kugacha, is a separate issue ...
I agree, but I think there are a number of names is very underrated and first Zabelin. Vladimirec underestimated. In general, it's a pity that there is no auction and the free market. It is a tool for conservation and promotion. I'm not talking about the stupidity of the Ministry of Culture, which, instead of monitoring and assistance in the promotion of artists to their cast and promotes western platitudes that were on the raising of somewhere in the 60s. They seem like they really orriginalnymi apparently the old memory and political reasons.
As for the size I have in view of our time and modern painting. Nona and Jan van Eyck's funny haha. I know the Dutch painting. He is a master of after school, and this is pure amateurism podrazhatelsky per diplomats from the CIA.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 10.09.2012 в 08:39.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 10.09.2012, 08:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Igor Guryev Посмотреть сообщение
Now for the artists of the 1960s .
It's about a different period is coming.

[color="#666686 " ]Added after 3 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
and the first Zabelin .
What Zabelin ?

Paul, you deny the obvious value of non-conformists , and predict Zabelin . It is strange ... Painting - it's not just holstmaslomazokiton .

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 10.09.2012 в 08:55. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (10.09.2012)
Старый 10.09.2012, 11:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
This is about a different period .

[color="#666686 " ]Added after 3 minutes[/color]

What Zabelin ?

Paul, you deny the obvious value of non-conformists , and predict Zabelin . It is strange ... Painting - it's not just holstmaslomazokiton .
Just Zabelin great artist, one of the best in a generation of native artists . He has long been in the collections and there the . And it's a bunch of losers nones with inflated ambitions , mostly amateurs.
By the way this first painting on canvas, paint , and only then . First expression and then, too . Must be able to express the paint on the canvas. The philosophy of mathematics, and so on - is big business.

Старый 10.09.2012, 11:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Just Zabelin great artist, one of the best in a generation of native artists . He has long been in the collections and there the . And it's a bunch of losers nones with inflated ambitions , mostly amateurs.
By the way this first painting on canvas, paint , and only then . First expression and then, too . Must be able to express the paint on the canvas. The philosophy of mathematics, and so on - is big business .
And that voice , then? I'm not a fan of non-conformists, but they had something to say, and it compensates for a lot.
Yes , professionalism - a good thing . But the " statements" almost insatiable demand can not be said about the landscape.
In addition, the "statement" mb and aesthetic , but I do not see ...

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 10.09.2012 в 11:55.
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (10.09.2012), emir (19.10.2012), Vladimir (10.09.2012)
Старый 10.09.2012, 11:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel; 2250961"
Just Zabelin great artist, one of the best in a generation of native artists .
This is your opinion.
But as for me, the outstanding landscape painters of the " Moscow school " of the second half of the twentieth century are (in alphabetical order ):
 V. Gavrilov , AM Gritsai, EI Zverkov, P. Kugach , GG Nyssa , NM Romadin , VM Sidorov , VF Stazharau .
This is about my only Muscovites .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Elek (10.09.2012)
Ответ