Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 13.11.2012, 13:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #261
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36
По умолчанию The creation of a masterpiece

Comment to "Scripture Lacan: no translation, no distortion" author - Alexander Markov (published on the site "Russian Journal" and posted in the previous message)

Comment to the first part.
In it are thrown right terms: the law, the dream, the picture image, association, word-name ... Gradually modernizing the text of the description of the "creation of life" will be refined and. therefore, more clearly understood.
My version of the text is placed on the "ARTinvestment Forum" Blog "Magnolia" as a collection of essays that explain the thinking, shown in his work "Evolution and the Law."
Tezisno:
1. = Matrix of natural law principles to the numerical coordinates;
2. Each natural principle coded letter (part of speech);
3. Every natural principle can be shown a picture;
The combination of paragraphs 2 and 3 leads to the notion of "images of the alphabet natural principles."
4. Dream = emotional replenishment (masonry) memory by recent events in the form of pictures of life experiences with these emotions;
5. When waking pictures sleep, there is a feeling on the eve of the natural principles encoded in words the names of things and actions. Further revision of the pantry storage that is redefining, and decision making, the appropriate updates circumstances.

The basis of the whole - a triple encoding the natural principles: the feeling (emotion), a picture, a letter.
===============

Comment to the second part.
Texts can tell the same thing in different ways. Important statistics understanding by readers.
a) "The world is made up of the fundamental things that are closed to each other" - it is a set of natural principles. What definition of precise and clear, fundamental point or natural principle?
b) "the closest body of the subject will be dealt with" - is on the coding of natural principles and feelings, and letters. Is it right to speak of metaphysics as the body language?
c) "The words of Scripture literally written on the tablets of the heart" - nicely put!
d) "by metaphor, to identify with the subject order" - the metaphor is an image in which a set of natural principles are our feelings. More accurate to say "metaformy" but stuck "metaphor."
d) "each letter leaves a trace, leaving the inertia" - for this reason it is necessary to use the exact words, the reason why we need to restore the matrix of the alphabet, for this reason it is necessary to do the program "Intelligent language of Russia"
e) "to relate all previous experience experienced with authorization" - the transformation of memory and the creation of solutions.

"And paraphrase given too not once, but this retelling makes clear perception" - need a lot of text in order to reach the mass of pure perception.
=================

Comment to the third part.
"Perceived, imaginary picture of the reality of the dream breaks, and it may be said, pure, uncomplicated hallucinatory perception" - that perception happens in an imaginary picture of artists and reality, and there it is because of the influence of the "proper" hallucinogens. Then write surrealist paintings . deeper collapse and cleaner, uncomplicated, seeing parts of the collapse, the closer picture of the keys of understanding of world order. Expertise image makes these paintings masterpieces (Magritte, Kay Sage). Sometimes it just need to express colors (S.Alferov).
How surreal to see in natural principles?
Unfortunately, I do not remember which of the ancient Greek philosophers proposed to consider the matter as a question, that is, decompose down to molecules and atoms-words-letters. But I know that after centuries of studying the structure of matter speech similarity matter "discovered" by Wittgenstein. And see how the properties of the molecule different from the properties of its constituent atoms, so the property component phonemes differ from those letters that are the codes properties of natural principles. On surreal untroubled perception sees properties "atoms" that have emerged from the collapse of the "molecules." They who are natural principles. For example, the earth "cohabitation" of the principles of commensurability and incommensurability Magritte showed bricks and the ball. "Autograph not included in the plan of the picture, it is a plan of how the painting will be sold, this is the label, label, price tag, label vendor"

"So it is with the Scriptures - we understand it, because it is presented to us, it stands before us as a picture" - because the natural principles encoded by us not only view, but also sound. Not only images, but also speech.
"Every word of Scripture must be cared for, and the loss of even the slightest word perishes all Scripture" - this is true, because the properties of a natural principle introduced in the letter of the word is arithmetic, that is unique.

"Paintings are sold all the time, because there is investment interest" - because they do not want to transfer from one to the other code letters. Multilingual people are all the same pattern.
===========

Comment to the fourth part.
"Narrow the period of painting, in which it functions as Scripture for Lacan, and not as a dogmatic scripture znatocheskom-style" - means to specify the period of painting, in which he wrote masterpieces as the phenomenon of Shedd. Clarify the names "masterpiece" and "Shedd" dedicated my essay "Solomon and Shedd."

To understand the meaning of the phrase "If the pictorial work is as a kind of piety, the violation of the order of external piety is a sign that the Bible, the name of the Father, has not yet gained control of the world," it is necessary, first, to understand the meaning of a compound of " piety ", and secondly, to have before my eyes the picture" Solomon and Shedd. "
Despite the fact that the philological literature often says that "good" must be understood as "good", I feel it a one letter phoneme "b" as the Development Code and the central three-letter phoneme "lag", conveys a sense of positing term. Code of "h" in the term "ch_est" described in detail in the essay "I have the honor! ...". Thus, the author uses the word "devotion" to say about the appearance of a small particle, the people something. Picture "Solomon and Shedd" shows that it is something small, in the guise Shedd has a "unique and unparalleled power" over the world, in the form of Solomon, and points out the direction of aspiration.

The description of the causes and processes of the birth "took place in the history of meaning" touched by many authors, among which I would like to emphasize I.S.Sventsitskuyu, VVNalimov and M.Ichasa.
"The conflict with this new historical consciousness that required to find" in the beginning ", the biblical point of alpha, authorization for any held in the history of meaning" ancient literature repeatedly described as contrasting brothers Danae and Egypt and gifted prayer for mercy.
"The wisdom and omniscience of Adam" in critical situations on the edge of survival expressed compound word "apo_kali_psi_s" which should be understood as "Something will reveal the beauty of learning."
 View from above on the nature of changes in the state of consciousness and its influence on the evolution described by me in the "mystical experience of the Nazarenes" work "Evolution and the Right."

It is interesting that, long before he met with the phrase "The text must be integrated, as an integral should be a geographical map or a financial statement," I wrote in the preface to his work, "The Evolution of Rights", "should read this book from beginning to end or not to read" . That's mandatory integrity felt my Evangelou.
====================
(C) Magnolia Dmitriev. November 2012.

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (13.11.2012), mansur-art (22.12.2012)
Старый 13.11.2012, 16:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #262
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 166 сообщениях

Interestingly , while the images of the alphabet has a practical application? > T e as they can affect a person's life ?

I can see its application so far only in the creative aspekte.Hudozhniki surrealist can draw in their ideas , but they are limited by the same alphabet. A couple of works and themes have exhausted themselves.

On the secret signs and codes alphabet and asks mystical story >. If you like the theme of the writer , it can be an interesting thing, although it will be a secondary , there is a book , and a movie - " The Da Vinci Code ."

And the fact that the alphabet coded messages hidden some ancient - tale. While I do not doubt that the sectarians and occultists had their way, possibly on the basis of the alphabet. It's like a medieval guild invented his own, professional language that could communicate only by representatives of the guilds. But hardly anything more . IMHO.

Laura вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.11.2012, 22:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #263
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia , 2336581"
If we compare the representation of Scripture , which is the basis of the arguments of Freud and Lacan, with our usual experience, that this view corresponds with its concept of copyright works , or rather on the work in which the author appears father figure. Father, signing his works, knows exactly what it means : in fact, the only motivation is to create works of expression of the knowledge that the Father, and so it is , and can be submitted upon request.
Here it seems to me a profound remark : it suddenly displays the value of biblical stories from the field of classical paintings of understanding them as merely illustrations , making them a more comprehensive sense , philosophers call it " questioning " ... about the world, God and man (Father John of Kronstadt ).

Added after 20 minutes
Цитата:
So, because the Scripture can not be distorted, even though many of the words , phrases, pages of it are gone, many things have already sketched . Their lack of availability due to his mother's wish and production differences Father kills miluyuschim and restores all things, just by the law of association. And then have the artist's skill , the skill of thoughtful , understanding the meaning of metaphors, metonymies and transfers, legitimizing the use of stories , and restores it to the scripture of the state, to his integrity .
Here I am not, I do not know under what law associations remembered Qur'an, which retells the long word of mouth, but then there was concern that the interpretation of the text can be further distorted and it was recorded ...
this I mean that the Koran contains some controversy with the Scripture , pointing out that the original meaning of some parts of the text of Scripture has been distorted ...
Maybe so , but the deeper meaning of both sites have received culture ... Can not be fully understood ... And then the growing importance of new interpretations ...

Последний раз редактировалось K-Maler; 13.11.2012 в 23:12. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2012, 21:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #264
Гуру

По умолчанию What is a masterpiece

Each awakening of man - it is a small step in the direction of the future with help from an updated dream memory. In the masterpieces of this trend into the future shows a picture (sometimes as if from a dream) .
This writes Lacan, it discusses Mazin , who commented Mark (record number 260). About the same in other words I write and I (record number 261), explain this text essay.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
mansur-art (22.12.2012)
Старый 16.11.2012, 12:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #265
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Laura; 2338101"
I wonder if the images is a practical application of the alphabet? T e as they affect human life?

I can see its application so far only in the creative aspekte.Hudozhniki surrealist can draw in their ideas, but they are limited by the same alphabet. A couple of works and themes have exhausted themselves.

On the secret signs and codes alphabet and asks mystical story. If you like the theme of the writer, it can be an interesting thing, although it will be a secondary, there is a book, and a movie - "The Da Vinci Code."

And the fact that the alphabet coded messages hidden some ancient - tale. While I do not doubt that the sectarians and occultists had their way, possibly on the basis of the alphabet. It's like a medieval guild invented his own, professional language that could communicate only by representatives of the guilds. But hardly anything more. IMHO.
Inquiring about the practical application of images alphabet should be aware that it is not easy concept "al_fa_vit" - is not primarily a list of letters, and the logical system of natural principles. Letters - only codes that influenced the development of the individual, a human being. Alphabet principles continues to influence human life form (paintings) and quasisound (text).

The use of images of alphabet elements like the use of chemical elements, that is, are the laws of attraction-valence compound is synthesized, there is other things. This creativity of nature.
Surrealist artists reveal the inexhaustible natural elements of the alphabet property principles.

The alphabetical order of the matrix as a system of fundamental properties of the universe (ie, principles) is a meaningful message to the ancients. This can retell the tale in different ways with different characters of different images and language codes.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.11.2012 в 01:54.
Старый 16.11.2012, 13:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #266
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 166 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Laura, "al_fa_vit" - is not primarily a list of letters, and the logical system of natural principles. (Texts).

The use of images of alphabet elements like the use of chemical elements, that is, are the laws of attraction-valence compound is synthesized, there is other things. This creativity of nature.

The alphabetical order of the matrix as a system of fundamental properties of the universe (ie, principles) is a meaningful message to the ancients. This can retell the tale in different ways with different characters of different images and language codes.

The ancients could not sdalat messages, based on a system of natural principles, for it was necessary to have knowledge, scientific discoveries in the field. These principles only in the 20th century and opened >

The only thing I agree - that sounds and combinations affect the psychology, the psyche of people and animals.

A work of nature - that's around us less human activity. The world is very beautiful, and the closer to the heat and the water, the more colorful and richer. But the script is a purely human invention. And do not fall meteorite millions of years ago, would still be walking dinazavry tyt, munching grass and each other, and knowing nothing about which alphabet >.

In fact, I do not mind your theme, just vyalenko blather on disputed points. >

Laura вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.11.2012, 13:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #267
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
And then the growing importance of new interpretations ...

Seriousness and urgency of the topic, "Images alphabet natural principles" confirms an exhibition "The degree of novelty proper" gallery A3

Старый 19.11.2012, 20:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #268
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Laura; 2338101 "
The secret signs and codes of the alphabet and asks mystical story. If you like the theme of the writer , it can be an interesting thing, although it will be a secondary , there is a book , and a movie - " The Da Vinci Code ."
The network has an interesting resource on the subject - bein-art, it has created a man fascinated by the subject , mysticism , codes, encryption of all kinds ...

Added after 3 minutes 32 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Laura; 2338101"
I can see its application so far only in the creative aspekte.Hudozhniki surrealist can draw in their ideas , but they are limited by the same alphabet. A couple of works and themes have exhausted themselves .
Well, recently, Peter was an exhibition by Yuri nonkomformistskogo hot. He brought a large canvas, made ​​interesting , which used just letters of the alphabet and a number of images, the most fantastic of course ...

Последний раз редактировалось K-Maler; 20.11.2012 в 00:22. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
Магнолия (19.11.2012)
Старый 22.11.2012, 04:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #269
Гуру

Цитата:
site "Russian Journal" is an interesting commentary by Alexander Markov on Lacan as a theorist of the sacred. I quote it in full to show the importance of the subject after "images of the alphabet " for contemporary art.
Lacan was the practice in the clinic by mentally disturbed people. And he had a sort of idea that it orders the correct bit of their philosophy and they begin to more adequately understand what is happening ... Its the same thesis he wrote directly using observations in the Surrealist circle ... That has led the Dali loudly that he also invented his " paranoiac -critical method " ...
So then all of them and referred to as " degenerates " ...
But seeing that the correct , competent speech straightens brains I like.
Like all talk about ? - " Cleve rechugu pushed , I trudge in nature ...." - is something out of the TV , in this way ...
I suspect that the art is something like ...
 I think Magnolia oppression somewhere in that direction , in unison with Lacan ...
Straighten ...

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (22.11.2012), mansur-art (22.12.2012), Магнолия (22.11.2012)
Старый 23.11.2012, 09:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #270
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler; 2348021"
He brought a large canvas, fun to do , which used just letters of the alphabet and a number of images, the most fantastic of course ...
In troubled times consciousness escalates until the transition to the so-called " altered state " when the circumstances are known disparate properties without translation into letter words .
I think Zharkikh wanted to tell it about the phenomenon.

Ответ