Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.07.2008, 06:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Richard Dietz: "liberalizing law, reduce restrictions on the export"

Вложение 18835
A prominent American businessman, president of VR GROUP Mr. Richard Dietz believes that in Russia people are buying more expensive cars than the objects of artistic value, and it takes time, so that you taste and art.
.. "I think each piece as art in general, have some history. At least, the painting, which I gather must have. In my opinion, the appointment of paintings not only to be the object hanging on the wall, but and to trigger memories or feelings about events, people, places. It is in this show individuality of art.
Читать дальше... 
It is curious that at home, in America, I almost never buy a painting, but often do this when traveling or living abroad. I do not have some of the aligned approach to collecting. I buy only those things that cause instant desire to have them. But I am sure that buying a piece of art, it should not be viewed primarily as an object of investment. Not bad, If a picture is worth something. But when you look at a painting or sculpture, you feel something and you want to pour it with your friends, your family. to Russian culture, I have particular relevance, because it really is exceptional. For example, portraits Petrov-Vodkin. Faces, facial expressions, color, composition - the artist manages to convey something very emotional, very sincere, very Russian, and it attracts. When you look at his work, not thinking about America, not thinking about China, and think it is about Russia . I also like the paintings of Pavel Kuznetsov, especially its Central Asian cycle. And I love the Armenian landscapes Saryan.

The problem of investment

From my point of view, there are several reasons why the investment potential of Russian art is not disclosed in full. One of them - lack of a clear system of rules governing the export of art treasures from the country. The result is a substantial difference in their value within the country and abroad. Because of export restrictions on Russian art can not truly become part of the world market. Liberalizing laws, reduce restrictions on exports - and Russian art will be much more expensive. It would be good for artists and for dealers and collectors. Another problem is that Russia was not sufficiently developed corporate sponsorship. Market create museums and collectors. Here, public museums, and they are poor. Private collectors slightly. People usually buy expensive cars and watches, as objects of artistic value. Take time to developed a taste for art. In contrast, in America, corporate sponsorship is widespread. Often in small towns open the exhibition at the highest level. Sponsor of major corporations. But rarely can see the exhibition at the Tretyakov Gallery, the sponsor of which would be one of the largest Russian companies. I think that in Russia has not yet risen to this level of sponsorship. In any case, to create art market requires a certain catalyst. Art - is a luxury. But you do not have to be rich enough to afford it themselves. And the higher the level of social welfare, the better for art ".
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2247c7927bf0db86db.jpg
Просмотров: 907
Размер:	4.7 Кб
ID:	18836  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (08.07.2008), dedulya37 (08.07.2008), iosif (08.07.2008), LCR (08.07.2008), Marina56 (27.02.2009), uriart (08.07.2008)
Старый 08.07.2008, 08:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Thank you, Eugene, is not all Americans are stupid.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2008, 13:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
is not all Americans are stupid
Do not offend the Americans, we have them for twenty years learning how to engage in art business.

Старый 08.07.2008, 17:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
Do not hurt the Americans, we have them for twenty years learning how to engage in art business.
It appears from this study was left alone business, art was no more.: Mad:

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2008, 18:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
art was not
More fun in life See, not all so sad.

Ответ