Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.01.2009, 10:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
A wonderful country!
Art belongs to people?
Which?
Party bosses of the time!
But what has changed, my dear?

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2009, 11:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

I would say that it is now possible to hide from the "sovereign's eye"
If you do not afishiruesh their collections.
Although Ukraine offer some proizv.is Islands put on record as being of public interest. But perhaps no one does, I mean the smart people. For others do not know.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2009, 15:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Старожил

Поблагодарили 428 раз(а) в 146 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
Note from IrinaC
искусство принадлежало народу - искусство не принадлежало народу.
Every time when it comes here, in Kanade, pay for tickets to concerts, exhibitions, clubs for their children, povotoryayu with a sad sigh, the phrase "here iskusstvo not belong to the people."

[color="# 666686"]Added after 5 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Art has never belonged to the people.
And never will belong
I remember how in those early 60's, employees of our historic meters
Esche times. I had in mind accessibility. We can visit museums, theaters, the same film. At the ticket lacked any and all
Driving the children in circles, well and all the education you received quite well.
I think that most children do not even understand if you told them about the widow

IrinaC вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2009, 20:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от IrinaC Посмотреть сообщение
Esche times. I had in mind accessibility. We can visit museums, theaters, the same film. At the ticket lacked any and all
     And do not forget - the state museums! Many museums are now in a deplorable condition. And Feodosiyskaya gallery and Dnipropetrovsk hud.muzey are in poor condition. The pioneers of this would not be allowed!

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
Сталевар (04.01.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 21:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
have here, in Kanade, pay for tickets to concerts, exhibitions, clubs for their children, povotoryayu with a sad sigh, the phrase "here iskusstvo not belong to the people."
Country sapostavlenie.Ya always thought that when a person for something he pays this value, respectively, and receives from it the appropriate otdachu.Vy see that with our muzeyami.V Ukraine are in a very lamentable sostoyanii.Dumayu that everything has to be platit.Toshno already belongs to the people of tsinizma.Esli then neprinadlezhit anyone, and none before that there dela.I for this slogan we have paid and paid a very heavy price, I hope you understand me.

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (03.01.2009), LCR (03.01.2009), Meister (15.01.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (03.01.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 22:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
I had in mind accessibility. We can visit museums, theaters, the same film. At the ticket lacked any and all
Driving the children in circles, well and all the education you received quite well.
Well, let's talk about accessibility.
Money for a ticket to the movies lacked all, this is an irrefutable fact.

But how many Fellini films were in the Soviet Union? How - Antonioni, Buñuel, how many - Lozi, Godard, Truffaut? Enough money to look sovdepovskim purchased by the Cinematography Committee or do not know who else, commercial comedy with Louis de Funes (yes, it's ridiculous to say, the tastes of the Communists were the most that on is petty). "Lady Macbeth, Shostakovich was banned," The Fiery Angel by Prokofiev, too, I really do not talk about music, for example, Richard Strauss, Schonberg, Berg, especially Stravinsky. Why, "The Magic Flute" was not intended in the 1920's. When it was conducted by Klemperer!
To see Kandinsky, Malevich and Chagall (who, as everyone knows, were in Soviet museums), it was necessary to go to the Moscow Art Theater to the warlock.
Harms all read in the blind typewritten copies on paper, for Brodsky given time, the most important writers of Western literature of the twentieth is not translated.

That's me to the fact that the cheapness and availability - very different things.
Personally, I prefer to pay, but most choose what I watch, listen, read, it is free to engage in a circle pirogravyuroy.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (03.01.2009), iosif (06.01.2009), Meister (15.01.2009), SAH (04.01.2009), Sandro (03.01.2009), uriart (03.01.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (03.01.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 22:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
Country sapostavlenie.Ya always thought that when a person for something he pays this value, respectively, and receives from it the appropriate otdachu.Vy see that with our muzeyami.V Ukraine are in a very lamentable sostoyanii.Dumayu that everything has to be platit.Toshno already belongs to the people of tsinizma.Esli neprinadlezhit it to anyone, and anyone up to this no dela.I for this slogan, we have paid and paid a very heavy price, I hope you understand me.
How painful it all took to heart the phrase
Immediately remembered the broken plundered museums
At the time of my childhood and adolescence could see as many works of great artists, theatrical productions with excellent actors, that my children in their childhood and never dreamed of.
Local museums with poor exposures, either the Fair, an event rate of 6 paintings, as with Monet, the price of one ticket for 25 dollars
on the Broadway musical family $ 400 tickets, but still need to get to NY

if you consume tons of art, as it did in the USSR (and still you have this feature)
is no salary is not enough.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 6 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
But how many Fellini films were in the Soviet Union? How - Antonioni, Buñuel, how many - Lozi, Godard, Truffaut? Enough money to look sovdepovskim purchased by the Cinematography Committee or do not know who else, commercial comedy with Louis de Funes (yes, it's ridiculous to say, the tastes of the Communists were the most that on is petty). "Lady Macbeth, Shostakovich was banned," The Fiery Angel by Prokofiev, too, I really do not talk about music, for example, Richard Strauss, Schonberg, Berg, especially Stravinsky. Why, "The Magic Flute" was not intended in the 1920's. When it was conducted by Klemperer!
To see Kandinsky, Malevich and Chagall (who, as everyone knows, were in Soviet museums), it was necessary to go to the Moscow Art Theater to the warlock.
Harms all read in the blind typewritten copies on paper, for Brodsky given time, the most important writers of Western literature of the twentieth is not translated.

That's me to the fact that the cheapness and availability - very different things.
Personally, I prefer to pay, but most choose what I watch, listen, read, it is free to engage in a circle pirogravyuroy.

And what else there was nothing, apart from these artists and movies?
I understand that you prefer to pay, and well, if there is than
the Metropolitan Opera put everything your heart desires, but one ticket costs about 300 dollars. I can with my family one time to go, but I would like at least once in three months

Good for your education, you got it in Russia? For all the lack of availability

Старый 03.01.2009, 22:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

not so bad, in the British Museum and in nats.hudozhestvennoy Gallery located in Trafalgar Square in London can be visited free of charge.

Tana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (03.01.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 22:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana Посмотреть сообщение
not so bad, in the British Museum and in nats.hudozhestvennoy Gallery located at Trafalgar Square in London can be visited free of charge.
Yes, in Europe with this lighter. And the formation of a free good, and every rock-history, and you can enjoy free

Старый 03.01.2009, 22:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
How to everything painfully took to heart the phrase
Irina, I'm sorry if this is an indiscreet question, but what is the reason for your stay in Canada, and when you go away from here?

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
Mariupol