Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.05.2010, 00:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,955 раз(а) в 1,453 сообщениях

Looked closely and realized - if the "Ship grove" IIShishkin drank it all thick pine forest in the foreground, and then dry creek ...
According to the plot will work exhibited at the discussion .

sergejnowo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sergejnowo за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (10.05.2010), dedulya37 (09.05.2010), Glasha (10.05.2010), John Preston (11.05.2010), Peter (09.05.2010)
Старый 09.05.2010, 01:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,620 раз(а) в 2,829 сообщениях

Believe it or not, but I also thought about Nyssa.

Embarrass me, that you called him an artist of the second row, although it is probably the best Soviet landscape painter of the second third of the 20 th century.

However, I do not remember such izmelchalova trees with him.

Игорь Гурьев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Игорь Гурьев за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (10.05.2010)
Старый 09.05.2010, 23:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Новичок

Поблагодарили 9 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

Thanks to all who are interested in my topic.
Today I spent half an hour, "pumped" all the paintings of Nyssa, who are in the network, and really noticed that "my" - not like.
Too many objects in the frame "as opposed to its textbook picture. Classic Nyssa a minimalist, probably as easel.
Although the subject of roads and related to the color scheme in my opinion similar to his non-controversial works: his road as I go somewhere in the infinity, and is also an artist takes three or four similar colors, and away from them departs.
Although in general certainly does not look like.
But on the other hand, I keep this picture in his hands, and I am confident that this thing is authentic! And ready to eat my hat if someone proves that this remake. A simple laboratory analysis shows that the signature is made paints used in the movie.
Then what's the catch? Well, if someone were to forge Nyssa, then it would be logical to assume that he would imitate what a typical day?
In short, not very clear with this picture ...
On the back is really on a stretcher inscription on the Czech Republic: I just did not know how to portray these icons of the second level.
Photo'll post later. No blanks.
By the way, I liked the idea of Shishkin. Maybe this is something like the author's improvisation on the theme of classics?
The idea of the weakness of the support I can not. In my personal taste, it is good.
Thank you all.

Agatha Gregson вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.05.2010, 23:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,620 раз(а) в 2,829 сообщениях

Well, could be an option that Georgy Grigorievich urgently needed money, but some academic, who lives in a villa at Nikolina Gora, asked him to write a favorite kind of giving.

Nyssa picked up unusual for a motive, and so it happened ...

There really is a characteristic "Nyssa" is rather dry, about him, I immediately thought, I repeat ...

Added after 1 minutes 24 minutes
Actually I have a feeling that I was somewhere recently saw a similar style of painting: the geometrical cross "X" ...

Hmm ... Where, where? ..

Последний раз редактировалось Игорь Гурьев; 10.05.2010 в 00:47. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Игорь Гурьев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Игорь Гурьев за это полезное сообщение:
Agatha Gregson (09.05.2010)
Старый 10.05.2010, 11:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Новичок

Found someone yesterday, a parallel between my painting and Shishkin forest made me continue that thought. Thank you
And as you now this is also atypical of Nyssa, who went on the market in France, and that art Investment put a red warning signal ...
Do not like it if you to a pain in the teeth of a classic Impressionist? You can quickly find the source - who is Monet, Pissarro? ...
And maybe my idea that the artist was interested in the topic "Me and Classic is not so absurd?
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1417400_big.jpg
Просмотров: 119
Размер:	94.4 Кб
ID:	788832  

Старый 10.05.2010, 12:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
No there is no shkoly.V any school deuce on composition would postavili.Derevya stand as a fence with approximately equal intervals
I can not help but prokommenitirovat here this quotation.
Just itching to ask the author, and you have not tried to walk the halls of the Tretyakov Gallery and arrange assessment for the composition and perspective to those who hang out there?
Just wondering, but you put such Kuindzhi? I do not think Shishkin and would earn the highest score.
Personally, I am among those for whom the artists write their own pictures, and we have a deep purple with some artistic techniques and methods they bring us their ideas, feelings and sensations. If it were not so, in the Tretyakov Gallery is not hanging that much Losers.
All these arguments about the weakness, poor construction perspective and composition relate only to a narrow circle of artists and critics.
I like this picture because it is easy to "read". On it you can write a school essay! And if the author was able to convey to me a vivid sense of a cloudless summer day, its cool, this ringing silence, this enticing and simultaneously an alarming thicket, for me it means that the artist has coped with its task!

Старый 10.05.2010, 13:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Agatha Gregson Посмотреть сообщение
I like this picture because it is easy to "read". On it you can write a school essay! And if the author was able to convey to me a vivid sense of a cloudless summer day, its cool, this ringing silence, this enticing and simultaneously an alarming thicket, for me it means that the artist has coped with its task!
The remaining only here and you "cope with its task", write good "school work".

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.05.2010, 17:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
A couple of years ago VNIIR refused to take this picture for examination on the grounds that the artist (whose signature is hidden) "of such works do not write."
I just want to make it possible vniirovtsy were right?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Yes, vniirovtsy were right.

Цитата:
Well ... Opened.
Initials - "GN" And on the halter signed in ink "Nyssa George G., and probably on a stretcher overseas sellers carved himself: 'Russky malir Nisskiy Grigoriy Grigorievich".
Do you also consider that not like?
If the work has not been signed, then I would not have become her apart from the professional point zreniya.Vy also asked the forum to hear the opinions of professionals.

Цитата:
Just itching to ask the author, and you have not tried to walk the halls of the Tretyakov Gallery and arrange assessment for the composition and perspective to those who hang out there?
Just wondering, but you put such Kuindzhi? I do not think Shishkin and would earn the highest score.
Personally, I am among those for whom the artists write their own pictures, and we have a deep purple with some artistic techniques and methods they bring us their ideas, feelings and sensations.
All these arguments about the weakness, poor construction perspective and composition relate only to a narrow circle of artists and critics.
I like this picture because it is easy to "read". On it you can write a school essay! And if the author was able to send me a vivid sense of a cloudless summer day, its cool, this ringing silence, this alluring and at the same time an alarming thicket, for me it means that the artist has coped with its task!
I quite often walk through the halls of the Tretyakov Galleries and have Kuindzhi with Shishkin with the song all you vporyadke.Esli deep purple artistic techniques and methods, then further possible that the signature on your pictures will not correspond to those of their pisal.A this is rather a question of your deneg.Esli you all satisfied, then, well, then the artist with his task spravilsya.K what if all this discussion? Get interested, develop the taste and the pleasure of a good painting will be much stronger.

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (11.05.2010), sur (11.05.2010)
Ответ