Старый 17.04.2012, 13:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2074731"
can only be spent on the robe .
The church and its 10 commandments is a form of social order , so to speak , the pledge of public health until it was transferred to a higher level of consciousness. That may offer non-believers today? CC instead of the commandments and the fear of going to jail . Another policy may be offered. But the injustice in society and are not afraid of the Criminal Code and the robbery and theft are flourishing and politics a dirty business. The church is not perfect , but do not forget that priests are the same people in our society , in fact our neighbors and they are as people, the same inherent weakness. Therefore, the church itself and the teaching of not guilty, guilty morals of the society , the environment where it went pop.

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 14:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
Something felt the Kremlin's PR-technologists, making antagonism of the people and the intelligentsia, the basis of the election campaign. The good old Bolshevik method, which speculates on the kindling in humans of physical labor class hatred zazhravshimsya capital cit. The campaign was based on clear myths and falsifications - until the word "cattle", pull out of a commentary in someone's blog, but it worked. Putin's ratings objectively before the elections began to grow. So, we felt it here in the province of "terrible to ourselves", coming from protesting in Moscow, and did not want to be horrified.
In my opinion, it's silly to call people to repentance - for this we must have the moral authority, which in Russia no one there now. In general, people are to blame - it's like blaming our cold weather.
In Finland, have built good roads and warm at home - and winter has become a Christmas tale. With people - the same thing. If you educate them - they will change. Herzen wrote: "People blame the ridiculous, they're right, because, as applicable, of its former life, they do not have any responsibility for good or for evil, they are facts, as the harvest and crop failure, such as oak, and the ear. Responsibility for most minority, which represents the idea of ​​manifest to the consciousness of his time. "

Ordinary people, too, want to live better, just have other sources of information. Instead of calling for repentance is much more important to find a way to tell them about Gunvor.
Again, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Thank God, people are smarter and not being on it blah blah blah. Vote for Putin and everything goes through.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), sur (17.04.2012), Вадим Валентинович (09.07.2013)
Старый 17.04.2012, 14:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Excellent! The word "in_tel_l_i_gen_tsiya" genetic principle. These are people for whom the consumption of valuable information to the consumption of vodka in front of cucumber fried chicken. It's genetics thousands of years. A "in_tel_lekt_u_al" - it's readership to speak and listen. Bees - unknown miners, and they influence the course of events. A wasp - eaters, and corrupter of the information. The difference is!

Posted 16 minutes

Sur, Proletarian, by what you have flown?
Long list, I flew by so many things. To be honest, I'm not worthy to be called the proletariat.
I'd rather lumpen element. The latter definition of my social status, more in line with the truth. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Posted 8 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Again, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Thank God, people are smarter and not being on it blah blah blah. Vote for Putin and everything goes through.
Our people, much smarter than our psevdointelligentsii. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
In fact, any simple-grandmother from the village, chtyaschaya simple human morals and values ​​and do not philosophize sly, far more intelligent than many of our home-grown porcine men who imagine themselves intellectuals. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 17.04.2012 в 15:07. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 15:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2074811"
vote for Putin and everything goes through.
Yes, everything goes through. <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
It's not even our Chinese friends have noticed:
Цитата:
And Russia will have a series of serious challenges for the promotion of economic modernization. For example, the tightening of global competition leads to a decrease in the competitiveness of Russia. Because of the "leak" highly qualified human capital, Russia is not comfortable situation. The development of raw materials and fuel in Russia has reached its peak. In addition, the following questions: first, the economic structure of Russia is seriously distorted, economic development is highly dependent on resources, exports of minerals occupies a growing share of total exports to Russia 42.5%in 1995 to 72.2%in 2011, the share of exports of engineering equipment decreased from 10.2%to 4.6%. Second, investment and economic barriers to grow, by rating the WB index management in 2011, Russia's role shifted from 112th to 123rd. Third, the situation becomes more complicated the technology, science and business. Fourth, it remains a natural monopoly, fair competition - is defective. Fifthly, the development of social capital - a short, the ability to self-organization to self-regulation by private companies is weak. Sixth, Russia has a small population and is experiencing a serious shortage of labor forces. During his term Medvedev could not remove these problems, they are now referred to Putin. Prior to difficult problems in the way of promoting economic development and modernization process, Mr. Putin has no other choice but to accelerate the steps of reform and change the development model.
fully here.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.04.2012, 15:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,017 раз(а) в 1,178 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav; 2074781"
Church and its 10 commandments is a form of social order, so to speak, the pledge of public health until it was transferred to a higher level of consciousness. That may offer non-believers today? CC instead of the commandments and the fear of going to prison.
In the Soviet Union (later I found the effect of age), in my opinion, the society has been healthy. But the priests with their 10 commandments, and was not close.
 And that's just one of the first lessons of injustice, I have learned from the priests. We have a class of 3 daughters, treasurer (?) MP studied. His wife, an extremely nasty and quarrelsome old woman was all the time was presenting a claim as to the teachers, and parents whose children fortunate enough to study with Popovskii. But is not the case. She never handed over money to the class. All the eight years that I went to this school, my parents and parents of other children, "contain" this girl. Includes gifts for all holidays. Do not offend the same child. When 6-7 cells. I got home ...... to the priests so that all that live! My girlfriend's granddaughter CC members do not live, not to mention my family ....

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav; 2074781"
but do not forget that priests are the same people in our society, in fact our neighbors and they are as people, the same inherent weakness. Therefore, the church itself and the teaching of not guilty, guilty morals of the society, the environment where it went pop.
Here I am about the same .... no-ass neighbor to teach me what is good what is bad. Climb into my life and the life of my child. Yes, even sponsor it in the form of taxes.
That's what this disgusting? http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showpo...1&postcount=32 Let the sample will be served, and then I will indicate ... the neighbors ******.

манна вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.04.2012, 15:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Авторитет

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
Church and the 10 commandments is a form of social organization and, so to say, the pledge of public health as long as it has not been transferred to a higher level of consciousness. To offer to non-believers now? Criminal Laws and fear instead of going to prison. Another policy might offer. But in a society unfairly and CC is not afraid and thrive banditry and theft and politics a dirty business. The church is not perfect, but do not forget that priests are the same people from our society, in fact they are our neighbors and how people manifest the same weakness. Therefore, the church itself and the teaching of not guilty, guilty mores of the society from which he emerged Wednesday that pop.
Zyuganov said a little different primary Christianity and communism is secondary (though it has long been obvious):

Overall well done Zyuganov, although I do not like communists I do not trust them as liberals, but they are all the same, more of the truth.

True orthodox communist - sounds a bit strange and funny (even a little). Something GA philosophy is not entirely at odds ... >

Although, as I wrote in here somewhere, I've seen people who call themselves Orthodox Stalinists. Brad ...

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 17.04.2012 в 21:09.
Santa (18.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 15:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Цитата:
Thank God, people are smarter and not being on it blah blah blah.
Yes, yes, are not conducted.
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

That way, you picture a Vaschemu

Цитата:
vote for Putin and everything goes through.

<! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: TOFqYQUK.jpg
Просмотров: 95
Размер:	56.7 Кб
ID:	1612602   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 8f269b2f7939.jpg
Просмотров: 103
Размер:	104.7 Кб
ID:	1612622  

Старый 17.04.2012, 15:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Авторитет

Цитата:
Сообщение от manna Посмотреть сообщение
In the Soviet Union ( later I found the effect of age) , in my opinion , the society has been healthy . But the priests with their 10 commandments, and was not close.

That's right .

And that's just one of the first lessons of injustice , I have learned from the priests .

There can be no justice or injustice of the priests. The validity of the devil . <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Santa (18.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 20:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от manna ; 2074901"
In the Soviet Union ( later I found the effect of age) , in my opinion , the society has been healthy . But the priests with their 10 commandments, not even close to it .
At Union, we were restricted from the corrupting influence of decadent Western and it was something to fear and lose inconscient citizen. None of the retarded golivudskogo television or computer games , shooters ubivalok for kids . In fear kept procedures : the Soviet people "look morale ," divorced - put membership card on the table , an alcoholic - a new apartment with the amenities you will not wait for the queue . Who is going to lawlessness and chaos , because it lost the fear of being punished , and not from the influence of priests. But this mess is now artificially created because the better to catch fish in troubled waters. In general, the society of exploitation of man by man is not compatible with the morality .

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), sur (17.04.2012), Ильин (03.05.2013)
Старый 17.04.2012, 20:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav; 2075271 '
The fear kept procedures : Soviet man" image of morality " divorced - put membership card on the table , an alcoholic - a new apartment with the amenities you will not wait for the queue .
You are about life in the USSR by the Soviet judge movies ? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
"New apartment with amenities " ... And the old - it was ? Closet in the hut or room in a communal ?
all lived the same level , modestly so: the corridor system ,
At thirty-eight komnatok only one toilet .
( a )
By the way , according to the Housing Committee of St. Petersburg in 2011 , 105,000 in the communal living of about 660,000 people. <! - 6 ~ ~ ->

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра