Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.01.2020, 20:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 605 раз(а) в 413 сообщениях
По умолчанию New the work of WIM Delvoye

Don't even know where it is placed.
I think that here, but I feel that maybe we need to organize a theme "Живопись on the skin of a living person".
Just say, it's not a tattoo, in the sense that the technique is similar.
This is tattoo-art on the skin with the notorious provenance, so to speak.

So.

The work of WIM Delvoye Wim (Wim Delvoye) ‘Tim’, 2006-08 can be seen in the Museum of old and new art in Australia until April 30.

Tim —, the former Manager of a tattoo-parlor from Zurich, whose back has become a work of art. "My back - this canvas, - he says, - I time frame". This unprecedented event has become the embodiment of the idea of transformation of a living person in media art-object. After death, the image on his back tattoo WIM Delvoye, will be transferred to the collector who purchased it.

See video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ba4icoe-6/

Андрей-ка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
painting, painting, tattoo, wim delvoye

Опции темы
Опции просмотра