Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.08.2008, 20:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию The crisis in the U.S. (podglyadel have Markina)

Podglyadel in his diary at the collector Igor Markin (art4-ru.livejournal.com - not about art). Writes

Цитата:
10:35 am

[link]
  First Hand
They ate the meat with the founder of the American investment fund
talking about affairs
is:

1. The crisis in America, develops and did not reach even the middle, the situation remains unpredictable.
2. American real estate falls in price, such as Miami fell to 80%, in Detroit, demolishing whole blocks of houses, which already has no chance of being sold, and t d
3. The amount of mortgage loans exceeds the total value of U.S. housing stock by 10%

Interested in the phrase about the demolitions. About how they bury bulldozed mountains of oranges showed us another igor fisunenko in the "International Panorama". But now that both houses .... Tin! It would save them from overproduction?

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2008, 06:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

Well, in their homes for the most part are not like us - plywood houses. I wonder who demolish and whose home? And if the amount of mortgage loans exceeds the total cost of housing, then what are the money?

A more interesting when we have real estate will become cheaper? When at least stabilize prices? It is clearly the real estate prices is too high (as, indeed, the works of certain artists). And the crisis - and he's developing in our country.

Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2008, 16:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Admin Посмотреть сообщение
A more interesting when we have real estate will become cheaper? When at least stabilize prices? It is clearly the real estate prices is too high (as, indeed, the works of certain artists). And the crisis - and he's developing in our country.
I listened to the pot-bellied analysts at RBC transfer that the market crossed the psychologically important mark either in 6 either at 8 kilobaksov per meter in Moscow. And now all waiting to see what is the point of stabilization. On the other hand the stock market storming so hard that people prefer not to get upset and invest in concrete.

Старый 14.08.2008, 21:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Новичок

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Admin Посмотреть сообщение
more interesting when we have real estate will become cheaper? When at least stabilize prices? It is clearly the real estate prices is too high (as, indeed, the works of certain artists). And the crisis - and he's developing in our country.
I think property prices will remain high for as long as there will be a shadow economy. It is no secret (even economists estimate) enormous kapitally never taken into account and require investment in something, in this case in real estate. This is my opinion, may I not right?

ирина вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2008, 10:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Irina Посмотреть сообщение
I think property prices will remain high for as long as there will be a shadow economy. It is no secret (even economists estimate) enormous kapitally never taken into account and require investment in something, in this case in real estate. This is my opinion, may I not right?

partly right. Since the only mark that should not equate the shadow economy and crime.

Старый 15.08.2008, 11:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Irina Посмотреть сообщение
Well, where does the "shadow" economy? "It's simply economics: in Moscow secondary housing market in a month for sale is exposed about 14-15t.kv. And the need t.Kak-150, with such demand, prices will not grow?
Necessary to build bolshe.I monopolists to press materials, dropping konkurentov.A it comes to the ridiculous-in Turkey to buy cement and imported into Russia from all customs and transport wedge cheaper than local pokupat.Supruga Moscow mayor feels the full-date information, while her husband was threatened with Ukraine Crimea away ...

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2008, 12:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Being only in Turkey, found that the price of 3-room apartment in Antalya on the seafront - 60 000 $. Seriously built in my head tsepoku: 1) sell apartment in Moscow, to buy in Turkey, the difference in open some biznesok (well, at least to gallery) and nothing does not deny. Ah ...

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2008, 12:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
As just in Turkey, found that the price of 3-room apartment in Antalya on the seafront - 60 000 $. Seriously arrayed in a head tsepoku: 1) sell apartment in Moscow, to buy in Turkey, razdnitsu open some biznesok (well, at least to gallery) and nothing does not deny. Eh ...
And what, you, Constantine, in the galleries sell you something? "Artists for the summer from Russia to call?" Why? "The idea ... Visit the artist with his family, lives and works in the measure of strength and pictures of the blood /table /pocket family raspachivaetsya . But in fact Turkey and especially-resort area is not the place for galerei.Publika who prefer a beach holiday, not enough pictures to buy, if it is not street trading souvenir pictures "in memory of Antalya.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2008, 13:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
) sell apartment in Moscow, to buy in Turkey,
On this option, many people think But there are problems:
1) To work a hell in Moscow, and in Turkey is not hitting. By the way they have the prospect of the European Union, and before it is introduced a visa regime.
2) If the family remains in Turkey, it is not going to see family.
3) All the relatives in Turkey not perevezesh.
4) If you live in Turkey is, what they do?
5) own a beach house there? 60 thousand "pay off" in the current prices of vouchers for 20 years. And for 20 years, or emir dies, or donkey would die.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (15.08.2008)
Ответ