Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.08.2009, 16:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dmitry Посмотреть сообщение
Look closely, what miracles buvayut!
What this is shown in these pictures that the artist took to conceal his ownership in the foliage or travu.Peyzazhik with conventional wisdom story. Or maybe you know a Russian artist - amateur guess these charades of leaves and twigs?
The establishment of work in one sitting "just and confirms that this remesluha and circulation. In order to save time and paint were written several works by one story and one razmera.Pochemu not signed? Because the creator did not have the title of artist, which prisvaivalos.Ravno as copies of the surviving works of artists, were written only with their consent.
It is now possible to not know the music or not zat what the composition and perspective, and to call himself a composer or an artist.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (25.08.2009), Мимопроходил (25.08.2009)
Старый 24.08.2009, 00:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

How do you think, can work Dmitry belong to this author in not the best period, when the recession began creativity in connection with an addiction to alcohol? Below are fragments of paintings.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 123.jpg
Просмотров: 348
Размер:	41.8 Кб
ID:	365686   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 245.jpg
Просмотров: 361
Размер:	24.9 Кб
ID:	365696   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 567.jpg
Просмотров: 353
Размер:	35.7 Кб
ID:	365706   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: IMG_0929_Луна-после-реставрации-сжато.jpg
Просмотров: 326
Размер:	194.3 Кб
ID:	365716  

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
Дмитрий (24.08.2009)
Старый 24.08.2009, 08:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 356 раз(а) в 221 сообщениях

DMITRY forum UUU you implying that you Kuindzhi.Ya understand what you want to find the author of your kartiny.No when painting without a signature and even at this level to sell you its not expensive smozhite.Kartiny unsigned NOT EXPENSIVE POKUPAYuT.Na nebyla whom she would like is only dogatki and assumptions, the man who gets the money, this is not enough.

ANTIK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.08.2009, 08:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,955 раз(а) в 1,453 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vivien Посмотреть сообщение
Do you think, can work Dmitry belong to the author's not the best time, when the recession began creativity in connection with an addiction to alcohol? Below are fragments of paintings.
thanks.

sergejnowo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.08.2009, 09:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

I read the memoirs of Evdokimova Levitan. There is in them such a moment.

... have an old-timer Savvinov suburb landscape Kamenev was booze. Peasant-owner drove to Moscow, the picture of the guest. Kamenev Datsiaro robbed, cheated the master, laying himself from the sale of the passage as I wanted, and the rest drank together.
... The man, whose house painter turned to his studio, rarely drove
Moscow to Datsiaro landscapes descended his lodger. Shop Datsiaro
for cheap bought works by the talented, but the defenseless and helpless
rights.

Landscape Lev Kamenev (1833-1886) - painter poorly studied. Many of his paintings have not survived, some attributed to inaccurate, many of them scattered in various large and small museums in the former Soviet Union. So, unfortunately, even many true fans and lovers of Russian art know little about this unjustly forgotten and unappreciated beautiful Russian artist.
The artist has repeatedly varied and repeated the most successful motifs of his paintings.
Since 70-ies begins decline in the work of Kamenev. In connection with the "disease", namely the artist's predilection for alcohol, he wrote less, all his paintings rarely appear at the shows, and his name is increasingly mentioned in connection with "the disease - addictions, many of the geniuses of world art. L. Kamenev was, unfortunately, one of those representatives who did not express itself until the end, often truly great masters.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (28.08.2009), sergejnowo (24.08.2009), Евгений (24.08.2009), Мимопроходил (25.08.2009)
Старый 24.08.2009, 09:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

We Kamenev 5 works in the GRM, and 8 in GTG.
He stayed little, this is so. And Savvinskaya suburb recently, he lives and lived there and died.
This near Zvenigorod.
He was very famous in his time. However Shishkin in Switzerland was, Dusseldorf.
And MUZHVZ year (1871) replaces the AK Savrasov was a professor of landscape class.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.08.2009, 09:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Cyril Syzransky, I placed three fragments of works Kamenev. What do you say, there are similarities?

Старый 24.08.2009, 09:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Vivian, but no, of course.
This, incidentally, is exactly the case when the phrase is true Talent is not propesh .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (28.08.2009), sergejnowo (24.08.2009), uriart (25.08.2009), Вивьен (24.08.2009)
Старый 24.08.2009, 10:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Местный

Поблагодарили 48 раз(а) в 21 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
Пейзажик with conventional wisdom story.
And what, in your view, landscapes are not in everyday use story? Can you give examples? It seems to me that almost all landscapes Kuindzhi, speaking your language, are the conventional wisdom. The magic of his work is quite another.
I am fond of landscape photography at the amateur level, so I was interested in this question, not even in relation to the work under discussion, but simply for their own development.

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
In order to save time and paints were written several works of one story and the same size.
You are probably an artist, then please explain to me as due to the fact that to write very quickly and even rotate the brush, as suggested by the distinguished Raskatov, you can save ink?
I will reiterate that the conclusion that the method of rapid writing "Alla Prima" is a sign of low quality lottery products for me is a real discovery. I wanted to hear the explanation of expertise and links to important sources on this issue.
I imagine, for example, as some work was organized on the replication works in a workshop Yu clover. Job resembled conveyor industrial production, but not quick letter.
It is possible, though not quite to the point, recall the tradition of Japanese painting, the artist all his life he studied drawing characters on special paper, so it turned out as if in one breath. Only outstanding masters were so capable.

Vivian, pictures Kamenev, which of course had access, I looked closely, there is a completely different technique. I think that it is not. And for a selection of pictures, thank you.

ANTIK, now is not going to sell, so the commercial side of the question interests me in the least. Just wanted to deal with it. Can assume that I have a hobby.

Дмитрий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.08.2009, 10:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Dmitry, and where Peter was working before you got in your family?
The question to what may be at least some hook that will take you to the basics.
   The work you do not intend to sell, the more "unknown" does not make sense to give - not much to give, ANTIK rights. The picture you like, it is interesting even to those that were with Datsiaro. Perhaps only he could answer, she came to his shop. And then - you can only guess, selling out it was stolen, a lot of options. Revolution, war .... You know, during the war pictures exchanged for bread, many apartments were open - come in and take it. The hosts threw shops, people came and carried, all that could carry.

Ответ

Метки
attribution of paintings, Bogolyubov