Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.08.2011, 01:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #221
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от spigo; 1736433"
I've got my eyes on the forehead ! I repeat the maneuver goes up again , and with an acceleration similar to that as during gear changes . In short, driving backwards , this time with the engine shut off completely , I was driving at 40 km.ch. , further accelerate dared . Decided to continue the excrement and shed waters. Oh, wonder! Also flows vverh .
spigo, and on arrival home did not try to shed light on such a miracle ?
With someone to consult, ask around on the forums ?
It is interesting all the same >
For a reasonable ( more or less ), explanation should be? >

Последний раз редактировалось Santa; 09.08.2011 в 01:19. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (09.08.2011), zarajara (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 02:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #222
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,147 раз(а) в 677 сообщениях

Santa, of course , I strained my back the Internet, made ​​the request , such as- " why cars go vverh with the engine switched off ", has received similar stories from Dagestan , Azerbaijan, and Stavropol. At some forum asked a question on the topic , but I was , without explanation, was sent to Perelman . And I thought , to which I refer Perelman ? By recluse refuseniks or a cemetery with the spirits to communicate, and do not understand. By the way , I have a friend in Israel , too, was searching for a " Perelman ." Was driving , got lost , forgot about the Sabbath. So he smashed the windshield of a cobble-stone and went with no air conditioning km 100, the benefit of blowing good. In short , did I concluded that " Greece has it all ." Such matters dear Santa.

spigo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо spigo за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (09.08.2011), zarajara (09.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 02:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #223
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от spigo Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway, did I concluded that "Greece has it all."
Such matters dear Santa.
Probably made the right conclusion, my spigo >

Anomalies - they are in Greece ... anomalies >

But all this is certainly very interesting.

.. Wonderful discoveries of "our share enough >

Последний раз редактировалось Santa; 09.08.2011 в 02:38. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (09.08.2011), zarajara (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 09:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #224
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от spigo; 1736433"
I decided to continue to throw excrement and waters. Oh, wonder! Also flows vverh.
Camera or video camera was not with me?
Цитата:
Something weird is going on in Death Valley. Huge boulders themselves crawling along the bottom of a dry lake. These no one touches, but they creep and crawl. No one saw how they move. And are they hard crawl, as if alive, occasionally turning from side to side, leaving behind a trail stretching for tens of meters. What have these stones? Where did they crawl? Why?

In Death Valley in California is Lake Reystrek Playa (Racetrack Playa). Its name comes from two seemingly little combined words of English racetrack - «Speedway" and the Spanish playa - «shore."

On the "beach" is more or less clear. The word playa in America called the lowlands, which are filled with water after the rains, thus turning into a lake. When the water begins to descend gradually, the lake area is reduced and formed around the shore. Some time later, when the moisture dries up, a bank, in fact, remains.
But with the "race track" is much more complicated.

Reystrek Playa. Satellite nothing much to see.

Clay bottom Reystrek Playa almost always dry, and nothing on it is not growing. It is covered almost uniform pattern of cracks forming irregular hexagonal cells. But there is still something much more interesting.

At the bottom of loose rocks - hefty chunks weighing up to thirty pounds. But in fact they are still there: sometimes they move, leaving behind on earth shallow (no more than a few centimeters), but very long (up to several tens of meters) grooves.
Добавлено через 5 минут
And not just on the ground.
Цитата:
Phoenix Mars rover cameras recorded on the Martian surface near the landing site of the probe object (presumably a rock ) moving from one place to another under the influence of unknown origin , according to CNews , with reference to Space Weather.

Moving an object apparently on the trail , which he left on the ground. It happened not in a straight line , but relatively complex trajectory : a stone at least three times changed the direction of motion. Other stones were located close to stationary.

Последний раз редактировалось Konstantin; 09.08.2011 в 10:05. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (09.08.2011), Артём (09.08.2011), Вивьен (09.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 10:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #225
Гуру

And not only on the ground.
Цитата:
rover cameras recorded the Phoenix on the Martian surface near the landing site of the probe object (presumably a rock ) move from one place to another under the influence of unknown origin , according to CNews , with reference to Space Weather.

Moving an object clearly on the track, which he left on the ground. It happened not in a straight line , but relatively complex trajectory : a stone at least three times changed its direction of motion. Other stones were located close to stationary.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Valerit (07.10.2013), Артём (09.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 10:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #226
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,147 раз(а) в 677 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin; 1737123"
camera or camcorder did not have a ?
Konstantin, unfortunately forgot about everything , as he was in extreme euphoria. I still think a miracle happened , although it is quite common. I recommend all to try , especially since the location of this place remember the details.

spigo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо spigo за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (09.08.2011), Вивьен (09.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (09.08.2011)
Старый 09.08.2011, 12:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #227
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Greece: Crete hronomirazhi
Hronomirazhi - a relatively new scientific term that defines some of the abnormal areas of land. One feature of these phenomena is that you can see in real time what happened many years ago. This is not a scientific-technical trick, but a natural phenomenon. All represent what mirages. Occurs usually in the desert.
A man goes and sees what is actually there, that is, it exists, but hundreds or thousands of miles away, due to dry air, the image is transferred to such a distance. Hronomirazhi shows images are not removed in space and remote in time. Certain time window through which you can see what is happening in the past, and sometimes in the future. Scientists do not confirm this phenomenon, but did not deny. time - this is the same material, like everything else in the universe, and there may well be similar anomalies under certain circumstances. Such a coincidence is observed on the island of Crete, Greece. He appears in the summer, it is possible to observe the tourists. Mirages carry not only visual images but also sounds, at least that's according to eyewitnesses. They say that they saw men in military garb of old and cries with a clang, in general, large-scale military confrontation. Those people who study such a phenomenon to see that hronomirazhy mainly occur in places where it took place when a war. The fact is that war is always accompanied by the release of large amounts of light, it's explosions, fires and shooting.
Perhaps in this time and again, space as it records what is happening on such a film. On the island of Crete likely people see events that happened 150 years ago, when the Turks were at war with the Greeks for this fortress. The war is over, but the soldiers are there. At first, people feared, grabbed my things and ran, thinking that their house was attacked. But over time they are used and even began to find it funny. But here's the man who for the first time in his life faced with such difficult to perceive this, is what kind of animal fear.
http://europansion.ru/dostoprimechat...rova-krit.html

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (12.08.2011), leonard (09.08.2011), Santa (09.08.2011), spigo (10.08.2011)
Старый 11.08.2011, 08:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #228
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 551 раз(а) в 226 сообщениях

Hronomirazhi

leonard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо leonard за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (12.08.2011)
Старый 12.08.2011, 13:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #229
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от spigo; 1737173"
I still think a miracle happened , although it is quite common. I recommend all to try , especially since the location of this place remember the details .
First time on this phenomenon , I learned here on the forum from Spigo, never before had not heard of this . The next morning, turn on the TV and accidentally find myself on the transfer of " their morals ", which tells the host about the same phenomenon, only in Lebanon. It was interesting to watch how the car without power going uphill.
I found this website http://www.vokrugsveta.ru/
.... In one section of the road that leads to Tripoli is an amazing anomaly : on the one hand, on my road goes downhill, and on the other - to the mountain. So, if you park here , it does not roll down and up !

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2011, 13:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #230
Гуру

http://infernion.pp.ua/?p=939

Here are just handy.
Look at video on this topic.
Our rented in Cyprus.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Артём (12.08.2011), Вивьен (12.08.2011)