Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.08.2010, 20:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #161
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от inquisitive Посмотреть сообщение
PS In my appeal to Medvedev on the deployment of the text Part 2 Article 15 of the Constitution of the RF in each office on (instead of his portrait), my reply was received that the proposal will be considered. Third year forward solutions.

Ve. constructively! Supporting!

Threat: And I, too, incidentally, a few quotations (basic in my opinion) of the "Declaration of Human Rights on several occasions in the theme" to improve the work site "insert, so Dear admins rubbed all .. (By the humanism they could not get used to, probably, IMHO )...........

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Posav (23.08.2010)
Старый 23.08.2010, 21:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #162
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.08.2010, 00:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #163
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
"Nazi collaborators"? The participants in these marches call themselves veterans of World War II. Yes, they fought on the side of the Germans. So on their side who was not there ...
They are qualified associates, not because they started the aggression.
The development of this issue is clearly inappropriate in this topic. The issue is ripe, but because of the international composition of our forum is hardly appropriate. Although who knows? The situation with him like the phrase "Eats, Blogs."

Added after 19 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
Ve. constructively! Supporting!

Threat: And I, too, incidentally, a few quotations (basic in my opinion) of the "Declaration of Human Rights on several occasions in the theme" to improve the work site "insert, so Dear admins rubbed all .. (By the humanism they could not get used to, probably, IMHO )...........
Supporting your attitude you mentioned in the UN Declaration, can not share your assessment of the actions admins.
You remember my move, due zabanivaem you and the closure of my theme "The great and mighty." To its credit, admins, they began to issue warnings directly to the topic - instead of closing it. I think what happened is very positive.
In addition, I myself - admin, albeit in a different forum. And I have to wipe up the message (with the issuance of warnings), if wiped off part of the message does not comply with the Rules. Sometimes you have to delete the entire message, sometimes - to close access to the forum.
Without work admins forum turn into a mess - the examples in the network indefinitely.

Returning to the subject of declarations, I would like to add a reference to the European Declaration, which not only ratified by Russia, but for her there, and repeated explanations of the Supreme Court of Russia.
www.evrosud.ru /konvenciya.htm

Added after 1 minutes 36 minutes
I received a message on this topic in a personal, but to send a reply yet can not do it (instead of "send" shows "a message." And after clicking this button, everything disappears).
Judging by the message received, I'm not explained in detail its position on the constitutional right of citizens of Russia to hold rallies and marches. Therefore cite two articles of the European Convention (link to the full text of which is above):
" Article 10

Freedom of expression

1. Everyone has the right to freely express their opinions. This right includes freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2. The exercise of these freedoms, duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of confidential information, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of justice.

Article 11

Freedom of assembly and association

1. Everyone has a right to freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association with others, including the right to form trade unions and join them for protecting their interests.

2. The exercise of these rights is not subject to any restrictions except those provided for by law and necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security and public order, the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This article shall not prevent the imposition of lawful restrictions on the exercise of these rights by members of the armed forces, police or administrative authorities of the State
"

Последний раз редактировалось Любознательный; 24.08.2010 в 01:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ