Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.11.2008, 06:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
Thumbs up The owner of an art gallery "Our artists Natalia Kournikova - about art and not only

"I want the art of living among the people"
The owner of an art gallery "Our artists Natalia Kournikova - about art and not only

Вложение 66505

Gallery Our artists founded in 1995 and primarily specializes in works of Russian artists-emigrants of the first half of XX century, mostly - who live in France. Andrew Lanskoy, Sergei Sarsuns, Sergey Polyakov, Marevna - Natalia Kournikova opened to us the names are well known in the West and almost no friends in Russia.

Читать дальше... 
Merit Kournikova admitted even conservative museum community: collaborating with the gallery Russian Museum and the Tretyakov Gallery. Today, "Our artists' are on the nineteenth-kilometer Rublevo-Uspensky highway. The building, built by architect Eugene Assa, appear to have a gallery, and a small private museum.

In 1990's first-class works themselves were literally in the hands

Your first job, as far as I know, not related to the art ...

Natalia Kournikova: I graduated from MGIMO, Faculty of International Economics ...

And how do you switch to the "art"?

NC: Beginning to register your own house. The first painting - "View Kuskovo artist Petrovicheva - my husband gave. After that, everything started to happen very quickly, came excitement.

Familiar, whose father was a collector, has led me to the art salon in the Smolensk Embankment, where I was in the year durili heartily. Fortunately, the gathering was carried away, my friend and neighbor, Allah, now - the wife of Tver Governor Dmitry Zelenin. However, we have to go to St. Petersburg, abroad, go to museums, palaces and antique shops. In the 1990's social dislocations thrown into the Russian market many first-class products, the things themselves were in hand. Someone went into exile - had to sell the collection, old collectors experienced financial difficulties, besides Muscovites have long tormented the housing problem. Antique dealers could, without straining, to earn good money at the mediation.

We quickly realized that it is necessary to open the gallery. Our first gallery on the Grand Dmitrovka in an old building on the second floor was in the style of the era: western and point lighting, where people fall through the dilapidated entrance to divorce from the fungus.

There we lived for four years. Then he got the room in Sivtsev Vrazhek. At this moment we have parted with Alla. My own needs vigorous growth, with Alla prevailed family priorities, and later state governor's wife has opened her new horizons. In 2003, the first time I organized a major exhibition - Nicholas Tarkhova in the Tretyakov Gallery and in 2004 - the artist Marievna (pseudonym of Mary Vorobieva-Stebelski - Comm. Ed.). In the same year with the support of her husband, Andrew Filkova, opened the current gallery in the village of Borki on Rublyovo-Uspensky highway, next to our house.

How much time is spent on the preparation of the exhibition?

NK: It can be quite the four or five months, but often the concept matures two years. All this time I literally hunt for the works. I try to do it without publicity, or colleagues will not buy cheap. Purchased things I complement the work of museums and private collections, a few months spent on the directory. Finally opening day.

We have yet to break the stereotype that Russian artists, who went into exile, degraded. For example, Pavel Tchelitchew - fantastic figure, deep, complicated artist, but Russia has completely misunderstood, despite his large canvas "The Phenomenon", which is the Tretyakov Gallery in the late 1990's finally hanging in their rooms. When we showed major retrospective Chelishchev, even the experts were very impressed. Or Mstislav Dobuzhinsky: his style has changed over time, but later things are no weaker than earlier, made in Russia.

What is the budget for your show?

NK: In each case different. For example, the work of Mstislav Dobuzhinsky I bought at an auction in Paris for his collection, and then based on them has made a big exhibition. Immediately on the organization of the exhibition is impossible to save - well not work.

That is, the artist is to get to your gallery, as its price increases in the times?

NK: The interest to the artist clearly increasing, but it would be an exaggeration to assume gallery "Our artists' main player of prices. Be sure to join other collectors, the work must go to many meetings. And only naturally formed in demand. One, though good, the exhibition does not solve everything. According to my observations, required three years to the new name became recognizable, people are accustomed to the artist and began his interest.

What is there to your advantage?

NC: predict a future star before the others, buy the best work. The works of Paul Lansky and Andrew Chelishchev, for example, is no longer possible to buy cheaply, but I managed to do it on time. Now prices have jumped in two or three. Sometimes the pictures have to sell before the exhibition, but as a rule, I can retrieve them later for a time among collectors.

And whether you have a failure?

NK: I think undervalued Petersburg artist Vyacheslav Mikhailov. He writes wonderful abstraction, accurate color, balanced by volume. I made him two exhibitions - one at home, another in Aptekarskii the Order of the Museum of Architecture. But the modern art of their technology, apparently, I underexpenditure. Maybe not, as always, just wait.

Was it difficult to collaborate with the State Museum?

NC: First, a gallery owner and new collectors are treated with suspicion. When we suggested to the good works of the exhibition, museum workers suspected in our greed, the desire to advertise the paintings in the museum's catalog. And I just feel sorry that the artists that I have been doing so poorly represented in national museums.

Many museums do not. In addition to those who will take care of their heritage and part of the paintings bequeathed to domestic museums. So shrewdly did Sarsuns Sergei and Pavel Tchelitchew, which, incidentally, hated the Soviets.

Another aspect of the issue - the inclusion of museum work in our projects. Now, thanks to the acquired image to obtain pictures of the museums has become easier, but it is always troublesome, long time and often costs money.

How do you find artists?

NK: Sometimes it is the fruit of your own research and biases arising from walking on fairs, auctions, books and albums, sometimes heirs brought the material with which you want to work.

Natalia, what you give advice - that of the art today should buy?

NK: It depends on the purpose. If you just collect the collection, explore at your leisure, to educate ourselves, to delve into the subject. Over time, individual collectors are genuine experts.

Another thing, if you are buying art with a view to resale. In our growing market speculation in the art of acquired traits of psychosis. Here, the investor must find a competent and honest scholar, and such a combination - are rare. Fakes a lot. Dealers often do not sell products, and expert papers. And the experts are just people ...

The conversion of Russian art in portfolio investment, both in the West, yet it is hardly possible, the risks are too great. But the number of individual players in this market is growing. How not to play, when some names are added annually to 100%.

If resources permit, you should easily be austere to invest in first names.

Obviously, it is high time to abandon revalued "the Russian middle peasants, artists of the second and third series, especially the XIX century. Better to buy in the segment, where there is no overheating, but enough real quality work: Russian emigrants of the first half of the twentieth century, the Sixties, St. Petersburg school 1920-30-ies. But this should be done intelligently.

When my light hand was thrown cry: "Buy emigration", many people began to place all indiscriminately. But one must distinguish the wheat from the chaff, in exile was quite mediocre, and good artists are not always smooth. The market is full of buyers amateurs and crooks-sellers, who, paradoxically, can be simultaneously and by amateurs.

So maybe they are each other's faces? It's great when art is thus protects itself against speculators.

NK: But imagine that in this area comes to steel magnate and oilman. He thinks that everything would be if not honestly, at least according to protocol, waits for the minimum guarantees. But nothing like this: can fool everyone. Art business - a very specific area.

That is, until I spent the last ten years reading books and walking to museums here and close approach is not necessary. You, by the way, do not plan to in the future to make a gallery in the museum?

NK: She already works almost like a museum, only we have free admission. In our exhibitions important - not a commercial component, but their high, comparable to the museum level. In the future, could be kept in mind the legal establishment of a fund or a private museum.

A transfer his collection to the National Museum does not plan?

NC: Not long ago, during Soviet times, our government willingly took possession of private collections. And where, say, left all these lovingly assembled collection of human life? With rare exception - to the store. I want the art of living among the people, every day brought a taste of my children and grandchildren. And the museums we are happy to give work to temporary exhibitions.

Ludmila Lunin

Art, art, and what a beautiful girl, Natalie ... That's a real art. (EA)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: н.курникова.jpg
Просмотров: 4304
Размер:	30.1 Кб
ID:	66506  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 23 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (29.11.2008), DSF (29.11.2008), florio (31.01.2009), frol50 (22.02.2009), gans (07.11.2009), Glasha (29.11.2008), hanzen (19.01.2009), iside (26.03.2010), Jasmin (23.05.2009), John Preston (01.06.2010), MurariArt (29.11.2008), ottenki_serogo (29.11.2008), SAH (30.11.2008), Sandro (01.12.2008), SDN (29.11.2008), sur (22.03.2010), Tana (29.11.2008), tivoli (26.12.2009), uriart (29.11.2008), Wladzislaw (29.11.2008), адамович (18.09.2009), Артём (01.02.2009), олег назаров (08.05.2009)
Старый 29.11.2008, 13:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

По умолчанию Gallery Our artists'

Web Gallery Our artists "http://www.kournikovagallery.ru/exhibitions

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (23.05.2009), John Preston (01.06.2010), lusyvoronova (19.01.2009), sur (01.06.2010), олег назаров (08.05.2009)
Старый 30.11.2008, 09:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

По умолчанию Two. Art of the twentieth century from private collections

November 16, 2008 - January 18, 2009
Two. Art of the twentieth century from private collections
Exhibition "Two" is devoted to the main theme in art - human relations. In XX century, as they have never engaged in creative minds. In the focus of their attention - the metaphysics of the family, sexual, psychological relationships, when biased and closely examined the state of human consciousness through its links and relationships with other individuals. Changes in the socio-cultural life in the XX century, an unprecedented stirred old ideas about morality have radically changed man. However, saving many of the values conservatism remained unshaken in contrast to the transforming environment and the disorientation of the individual.

Читать дальше... 
The exhibition does not pretend to be complete artistic lighting of complex social-psychological processes, rapidly changing the internal image of modern man. Still, it raises questions about human values, those that were lost or remained with us.

A set of paintings is of great interest from the artistic, scenic viewpoint. The exhibition displays works of artists beginning of the century (K. Somov, L. Bakst, M. Dobuzhinsky, L. Gudiashvili, P. Kuznetsov, N. Tarkhov, N. Kalmakov, K. Korovin and others), to works of the 1920 -1930 (Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin, P. Tchelitchew, N. Zagrekov, A. Kravchenko and others) and more contemporary authors. The exhibition also includes works by some European artists (M. Kisling, S. Spencer, W. Zerg).

By the opening of the exhibition catalog has been prepared, an introductory article which written by A. Bohr, head of the department of the latest trends in the State Russian Museum.

1.Galereya "Our artists"
N. 2.Tarhov Motherhood
1906. Oil on canvas. 81x64, 5
Миниатюры
Название: Наша галерея.jpg
Просмотров: 520
Размер:	29.8 Кб
ID:	67456   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: unknown.jpg
Просмотров: 566
Размер:	11.0 Кб
ID:	67466  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
sur (01.06.2010)
Старый 30.11.2008, 15:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

All is well except one. Driving directions to the gallery is unreal. In this regard, free entrance is not very relevant.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (01.06.2010), адамович (18.09.2009)
Старый 30.11.2008, 16:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
It's okay except for one. Driving directions to the gallery is unreal. In this regard, free entrance is not very relevant.
Yes, the road there is complicated. Therefore, even the local and surrounding residents drive their jeeps spending money on strained /diesel, but the savings on tickets.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.11.2008, 23:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

I plug had in mind.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.11.2008, 23:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
I had in mind the traffic jams.
Yes there is traffic jams all the cells filled. Mainly from the champagne.

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (01.06.2010), klimvor (20.03.2010), NATA NOVA (07.11.2009), OlgaV (01.12.2008), Валерий Рыбаков (30.11.2009)
Старый 01.12.2008, 08:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Thumbs up

OlgaV,

: P: p: p: D

Старый 01.12.2008, 09:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

По умолчанию "Nechetnokryly angel" a film about Paul Chelishchev ...

Atassovskaya Alain.
Conversation with Nina Zaretsky - producer of a documentary about the artist Paul Chelishchev
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
He was a discoverer of new ways of painting in the first half of XX century. In Europe and America, his work admired, worshiped, calling the "Russian Dali" while in Russia the name of this original and extremely talented artist today few people know. He always left home in 1919, along with an army of Denikin. And so it never came back. However, in 1958, a year after his death in Russia was brought his famous work "The Phenomenon". This is the first painting, which has appeared in Russia, which as a bequest master was transferred to the fund of the State Tretyakov Gallery, had lain there for over 40 years and only recently appeared in the permanent exhibition. Cloth, rolled up, secretly crossed the border together with George Balanchine's ballet troupe, toured the Soviet Union. So, after the death of the artist through his work he returned to his homeland. And then again a long forgotten - when neither of the ancient kind, nor about the artist in Russia is not remembered. That is why the recently completed documentary "Nechetnokryly Angel, telling about the work of Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev, akin to opening for contemporary history of this legendary race. The film tells the unique talent of our compatriot, who lived and worked outside of Russia in the incredibly difficult circumstances, knowing full well that far ahead of its time.

Читать дальше... 
Paul was born September 21, 1898 on the day of the Kulikov battle in the village of Dubrovka Kaluga province, near Optina. On the personal order of Lenin's family from family estate at once evicted, went to look for another refuge. Paul travels to Kiev, taking lessons in painting from Exter, and then serves as a cartographer in the Army of Denikin, and in 1919 finally decided to leave Russia. So in 20 years, completely cut off the umbilical cord that connects St. Paul with the Fatherland. Chelishchev be first in Constantinople, then to Europe. Beginner artist to conquer Berlin, London and Paris. In France, Paul gets in a fashionable salon of American writer Gertrude Stein and actively cooperates with Sergei Diaghilev, then moved to the United States, where he lived and worked for ten years. Scholar Paul Chelishchev believe that it is in America, he could most fully realized. However, after the war, the artist moved to Italy. At this time one of his beloved sister Maria, who had remained in Russia, was arrested and spent nine years in Stalin's camps. Now it rests on the Don Cemetery in Moscow. And Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev died near Rome in 1957 and was buried in the local churchyard. However, after several years of close relatives, among whom was his sister, Alexandra, have decided to rebury it moved the dust Pavel Fedorovich France at the Pere Lachaise cemetery, where there are also tribal family tomb Chelishchev. So now the great Russian painter, two graves - one token in Italy, another in France.

The documentary "Nechetnokryly angel" filmed for television channel "Culture". The film's producers Nina Zaretsky has long attracted the theme of art, while it seeks to discover unknown or long forgotten names. Ph.D. in Philology, Director of the Art Media Center «TV Gallery" Nina Zaretsky is the author of a series of documentaries about artists whose names were virtually unknown to the general public, but now many of them can be attributed to the classics of modern art, so a film about the work of Paul Chelishchev - for it is not the first work in this direction. On how the idea of painting, Nina Zaretsky says:

- This theme manifested itself in discussions with Konstantin cedar. Talking about their relatives, a famous poet of Russia has repeatedly stressed that of all the relatives he was particularly proud great uncle - artist Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev, which became for him a symbol of poetry. Konstantin called it "nechetnokrylym angel." The appearance of such an unusual comparison Cedars owed to his eminent ancestor. From the notes of the poet's grandfather heard the story. Once Paul Chelishchev asked about one of his paintings: "Why have your angel wings on his chest?" "And you often see angels? - Laughed artist. - In order to fly to the space en-measurements, only one wing, deflected in all the spaces. Constantine Cedars showed his article on this talented, spoke about the lineage, originating from Ivan Kalita. Well after that was to resist and do not get to work on this topic, the more so in the field of documentary film to her no one has yet addressed?

- Name of the film formed at once, or was before the other?

- Paul Chelishchev considered the founder of mystical surrealism, so the first title of the painting was "Russian Dali. But, working on the film, we conducted a large study of creativity Chelishchev and discovered one very important detail. It turned out that in fact in surrealism, Salvador Dali was not the first - the first was Paul Tchelitchew. Many of his plan preceded the opening of surrealist works of Salvador Dali in this area. After Pavel Fedorovich began to develop this area in the late 20-ies of the last century, while Dali came to surrealism in the middle of the only 30-ies. Following this discovery, we naturally could not leave the original name. The two artists were friends and often talked, but Chelishchev was older than Dali, and therefore wiser. Pavel Fedorovich sincerely rejoiced when Daly came to America, helped, met and took him around the city, showing their work. However, Dali managed to convince his contemporaries that surrealism is not Tchelitchew, but he is a pioneer. Chelishchev not very offended, and soon switched to other forms of painting. Tireless Pavel Fedorovich could not stand still, he is constantly fascinated by new ideas, styles and techniques. It was a difficult way to search and discovery, not only for himself but also for the spectators. As soon as I got used to one style letters Chelishchev, the audience immediately faced with a completely different Chelishchev with difficulty digesting his new style, but ultimately could not figure out who he was, this strange Russian artist Pavel Fedorovich Tchelitchew, and to what direction can be attributed to the new creation?

- Nina, you become a producer and script writer and film?

- In picture two writer - poet Konstantin A. Kidron and myself. But it was Constantine became the Cedars for the film, if I may say so, the starting point, it is with him it all started. And only after the picture was formed around a certain circle of associates. And all at once it became clear that the film must sound poems of Constantine Kedrova, because it will not be just a story about the artist and the story passed through the personal perception of his next of kin. Incidentally, to date no one is so close to Paul Chelishchev as Konstantin A. Kidron.

- It turns out that your movie - the story of the poet about the artist?

- Yes, and this is a huge advantage for the disclosure of a complex topic. After all, the poet speaks a specific language, it is sometimes easier to write the whole poem, than to explain in prose. Of course, subtle poetic plan sometimes can not explain all the details, features or details of artistic craftsmanship. But to some extent, it enables the viewer to understand and experience the finer integral image of the artist.

- What are the opening you have been able to do during the work on this picture?

- During the filming inexplicable events began to happen: they are attracted people. For example, we met with a separate branch Chelishchev. This family, which now lives in America. Incidentally, all descendants of the tribe Chelishchev now living in the United States retained its historical name.

- You met with them in America?

- Yes and no. Our acquaintance with one of the members of this family took place in Moscow. We planned to hold a shot at the Donskoy cemetery, where one of the ancestral graves of family Chelishchev. In it lie the three sisters of the artist - Barbara, Natalia and Maria. Also shooting at the walls of the Donskoy Monastery, which houses the original high relief "Visit Dmitry Donskoy Sergei Radonezhsky before the campaign against the Tatars in 1380. According to legend, a relative Kalita Michael Brenk was not only a squire, but a close friend of Dmitry Donskoy. Outwardly, they were very similar to each other. Sincerely worrying about the fate of the prince, before the battle Brenk invited Don to make a dressing. Michael donned the armor of the Don, and Dmitri dressed in a dress Brenk. After the battle Dmitry Donskoy was still alive, and Michael Brenk died: he was found under a pile of bodies, chopped "in the forehead. In memory of the heroic death of Michael Brenk closest relatives began to call themselves Chelishchev. Perhaps this legend is a certain percentage of fiction, but Michael Brenk - a real man who existed in the history of Russia, and many literary monuments confidently speak about this fact before changing the Kulikov battle. Day of filming was already agreed upon, but just before Konstantin phoned someone with a clear American accent and introduced himself Viktor Chelishchev. It turned out that he had flown from America to Moscow and is the brother chetveroyurodnym Kedrova. The poet told him about the film and suggested we meet in the Donskoy Monastery. We have not yet completed the survey, when the high relief came our new hero. It turned out that Viktor Chelishchev long studied their ancient race and knows its history. Long ago he and his wife, a writer living in America. Incidentally, his wife Natalia, too, belongs to the eminent family Goncharov. Viktor Chelishchev very interested in not only the history of the genus, but an ancient family coat of arms. He built a detailed tree Chelishchev, originating from Ivan Kalita, and even farther. And, as he was able to find out Michael Brenk was not only the squire, but his brother Dmitry Donskoy.

- And what besides the study of history today is engaged in a kind of Viktor Chelishchev?

- He is now about 70 years old, he lives in Florida. First Viktor worked for a construction engineer and a bit of a fan of architecture, and went out to retire, he began to write historical novels. He has two sons, they proudly wear the name Chelishchev. With them we have already met during the filming in the United States. The eldest son Andrew - an architect, lives in New York. This is very interesting and quite rare gift of man. Youngest son, Mark is involved in video and art projects, shoots feature films and documentaries. By the way, some scenes in the movie "Nechetnokryly angel" were filmed by Mark Chelishchev, who gladly acted as operator. And for us it is very kind and touching to watch him work and see this diverse and lively "chelischevskoe" tree in real action.

- It's nice that they kept the name Chelishchev, even while living outside of Russia and carefully preserve the memory of his ancestor, are named. Tell me whether to keep families Chelishchev some ancient relics?

- The movie shows one of the rarest relics, which is kept by the eldest son, Viktor Chelishchev. This is an old woodcut that once belonged to the Duke of Lüneburg, - lithography XYII century with detailed pictures and descriptions of all episodes of the Kulikov battle. This engraving of the inscription: "Instead of a Michael", indicating dressing Prince Dmitry Donskoy.

- In which cities to film?

- Initially scheduled to film at the historic home of Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev. But it turned out that in the Kaluga region, there are several towns and villages with this name, so today, with reliable accuracy is difficult to say in which of them grew up next master. In the painter's biography notes that the family Chelishchev have been raided in Moscow - the Arbat was a house belonging to the genus Chelishchev long, so we were shooting in downtown Moscow, where Paul spent his childhood and teenage years, and in New York, where he lived for ten Chelishchev years at the zenith of fame.

- Paul Chelishchev lot of work, as shown in the film, yet never seen in Russia. How do you find these works?

- Many of the works of Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev are in private collections, the majority - in the United States. But when we started the project, information about the main hero has somehow attracted, as if we followed the magic thread of Ariadne. We were pleased to learn that not only in America but also in our homeland are exhibition of works by Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev. The only true until the opening day of his works in Russia was held in September 2007 in the halls of the private gallery "Our artists" in Borken. This art gallery owned by Natalia Kournikova, who fell in love with Paul Chelishchev for his eccentricity. Natalia has long been engaged artists in exile, the names and works which are now virtually unknown in Russia. Natalia Kournikova has given us a unique opportunity to show in the film "Nechetnokryly angel" some pictures of Paul Chelishchev stored in its gallery. As you know, any show - always a great event. We were lucky, because the exhibition Paul Chelishchev Gallery "Our artists" one of his now - famous painting "Phenomenon" - out of their funds provided Tretyakov Gallery, and we were able to show this work in the film.

- Pavel Tchelitchew soon left Russia and spent most of his life spent outside. Does this mean that for him the homeland was forever lost, and while in exile, he never thought of it?

- No, it is not. Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev relationship with Russia is never lost. He supported her, and through their relatives, and through friends. True, he was quite extensive and very diverse circle of friends, which included Pablo Picasso, the American writer Gertrude Stein and the English poet Edith Situell, whose name was on everyone's lips. But many Situell valued not only for its beautiful poetry, but also for its originality. Favorite pastime of the bombshells were dressing up in clothes Elizabethan times. Is an unforgettable sight to watch her house hurry all bohemians. Among the guests were the poet can often find and Paul Chelishchev. Sociable and has a great sense of humor, the artist in touch with many, but the list of his Russian friends had much more. Relationship with Russia Pavel Tchelitchew held mainly through Sergei Diaghilev. In the dance world Pavel Tchelitchew came thanks to Diaghilev, and there was George Balanchine, Igor Stravinsky, Serge Lifar and others. The most famous project, the work of Pavel Chelishchev - ballet "Ode".

- In your picture there is this once sensational ballet, as had the idea to restore it?

- This is our know-how. When we met with the biography of Paul Chelishchev almost immediately got the idea to reconstruct the ballet. "Ode" - is not purely the brainchild of Diaghilev. After Paul Chelishchev was not only the art director of this ballet, based on "Ode" was the concept of Chelishchev. Here the artist declared itself in full power, putting in ballet things that only a few years later appeared in his paintings and graphics. Thus, "Odovskie" motifs can be seen in chelischevskih works written much later, approximately, 40's or 50's. This fact in the life of the artist can not miss. After all, history with the production of "Ode" has developed into a scandal. Ballet "Ode" was raised in France in the Sarah Bernhardt Theater in the Diaghilev Seasons "in 1928. This, unfortunately, the only statement, because the ballet was not accepted by his contemporaries. And yet, "Ode" was very important in shaping the future direction in the work of Paul Chelishchev. The artist used the stage that no one before him has never used. For descriptions of "Ode" today looks very modern. This means that Chelishchev far ahead of its time. It is not difficult to understand that he as an artist-innovator was hard to defend their ideas.

- What are incomprehensible to viewers? Emy Paul Chelishchev were used in the ballet "Ode"?

- According to the plan of Paul Chelishchev during a performance on the stage were used not only various pyrotechnic effects, but also a special glow, and film projection. The theater was a film projector, with which the room starts a certain image. In addition, the main character - a dancer Lifar, Chelishchev made during the performance ... to run on the backs of dancers, that is, by definition, could not please them. Accustomed to the classical style, the audience could not understand and accept this innovation.

- And who was the author of music for the ballet "Ode"?

- The music was written by Nicholas Nabokov - a cousin of the great Russian writer. But apparently, he did not do very well. As a result, the premiere of "Ode" failed miserably. Paul Chelishchev very upset about this, saying: "I have you opened the door to the Universe, in eternity, and you do not want to go there!". Placating his idol, a true fan of Paul's talent Chelishchev Gertrude Stein, said: "The time will come. All they see and come! "It is something just to absorb and understand everything that was laid by the artist in this performance. We decided to restore the ballet and show it in the picture. It was possible to find individual photos, found text, MV Lomonosov Moscow State University, who wrote the "Ode" at the "Evening Reflections on God's majesty in the case of the great Northern Lights." We decided not to do the reconstruction, but a replica, its version of the ballet. The new libretto, invented by us, consists of three parts: "Hell," "Purgatory" and "Paradise". This choice is not accidental. Pavel Chelishchev there are three large loop, which can classify his work. The first - the theme of "Hell", the artist brilliantly revealed in the movie "Phenomenon". By cycle "Purgatory" may include a picture of the artist "The game of hide and seek" and a number of smaller works, also devoted to this theme, some of which Chelishchev used as sketches for his monumental masterpiece. This is a great painting was shown in New York at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and is considered one of the most brilliant of his work. And finally, most recently, the third cycle of "Paradise" - the unfinished series, combining unusual geometric paintings that radiate a supernatural light. Among these "glowing" works of Paul Chelishchev is one, which is considered the most obvious prototype for future large-scale paintings - "Paradise", which the artist had not had time to complete. Contemporaries, this series of works can be seen as the result of computer graphics, while they are truly handmade art, Pavel Tchelitchew wrote them many years ago, before the computer manually. It turns out that he had anticipated not only the artistic style, but also technology.

- Let's go back to the ballet "Ode". The reduced version of today you can see in the theater?

- No, the ballet was raised only for the film "Nechetnokryly Angel troupe Theater of the Kremlin Ballet under the direction of People's Artist of Russia Andrei Petrov. We approached this team, because among them are high professionals. Duration ballet six minutes, we took it on the stage of the Kremlin Palace. Choreographer Ballet, Victoria Shcherbina - it is young but very talented choreographer.

- You have changed the libretto, choreography, and who wrote the music for this version of "Ode"?

- We chose a young composer Alla Keselman. Today she lives and studies in Germany. Alla extraordinarily talented and successful. Her compositions were performed by such well-known European ensembles as the Ensemble Moderne, "Shemberg ensemble. In addition to the music to a new version of the ballet (which, incidentally, saved some "Nabokov motives"), Alla Kesselman has written the music to the entire film, and became its main composer. One musical texture became the basis for uniting the whole picture.

- Who performs the main roles in the ballet "Ode"?

- This young and talented guys. Among the promising ballerinas - Alexander Timofeev. She performed the title role in the ballet: "Nutcracker," "Swan Lake", "Romeo and Juliet", "Esmeralda". Sergey Smirnov - Prime troupe. His repertoire includes the party of the ballets "Romeo and Juliet," "Giselle," "The Firebird" and many others, as well as ballet dancer Andrei bursts, which played roles in the ballets "Don Quixote", "Ruslan and Ludmilla" and others.

- The new version of the ballet retained the original's ideas Paul Chelishchev?

- Managed to find pictures chelischevskoy version of "Ode", so to the scenic design of the ballet, we went with the maximum precision. Here we are helped Alexander Shumov. Artist and art historian, he is well known in our circle of his first edition of "Supermus, where one of the first started writing about the works of Kasimir Malevich, and later - as one of the first in Russia - began to study and publicize the work of Paul Chelishchev. Alexander Shumov now lives in Moscow, and Zurich.

- So, in one indie you are able to combine different layers of emigration?

- It turned out not intentionally, but all project participants have become part of a harmonious ensemble. We are connected by the fact that almost all are pioneers in their field. Constantine Cedars - a pioneer in poetry, Alexander Noises - in art.

- And how the issue was resolved with a film projection in the ballet? What are the pictures have been selected for display?

- How to referring to the original version of the ballet, where the intended artist on the stage projecting different images, and in accordance with our new libretto, we used the assembly work of Paul Chelishchev correlating with the themes of "Hell", "Purgatory," "Paradise" and how to continue movement of the dancers - and a drawing of dance, and emotional mood. Delicate work. In general, the presentation of a new version of "Ode" in the film, I think a big success. Here we want to pay tribute to our director Irina Bessarabova: she showed a wonderful sense of taste and extraordinary mounting thinking.

- The painting is rare shots?

- The film was formed spontaneously. We had previously invented scenes or plans, but something seemed to have led. Perhaps it is this magic invisible thread of Ariadne, led us in New York, a gallery of surrealism, which exists there for over 20 years and belongs to Steve Lucas. It turned out that he has assembled a wonderful collection of works by Paul Chelishchev, and we got permission to show them in the film. These work in Russia is absolutely no one saw. And it was removed by another rare story that, unfortunately, was not included in the picture. This interview with the American art connoisseur and collector, gallery owner in New York by Michael Rosenfeld, who more than a quarter century, fought for the creation Chelishchev, bought for his collection of paintings by Russian artists, and exhibited them with pleasure. "I think we need to organize in New York, a large exhibition of works of Paul Chelishchev, I'm going to do it in 2008 - shared his plans for Michael Rosenfeld. - Since my last exhibition on the work of Paul Chelishchev, after more than fifteen years and it's hard to believe, because it seems that the first exhibition of his works are held in my gallery, took place just yesterday. The theme of the new exhibition will be the head, only the head, which were painted by the artist in Germany, Paris, some in New York, some in Italy. I think that these images show the integrity of his vision and creativity, how it developed from 20-ies on the 50-ies. I'm sure - it will be an amazing sight.

P. S. Working on the film "Nechetnokryly angel", its creators have been limited not only in the media, but also in time. This picture is on screen only 52 minutes, but how much remains unspoken behind the scenes. After issue of the creative heritage of this most interesting artist, and all kinds Chelishchev - a very large layer of unknown material, which awaits its researchers. In the nearest plans of the film producer to create a more complete version of the tape, revealing the most important stages in the life of the artist. These plans include: to find a village in the Kaluga province, where the estate Chelishchev, details of childhood and adolescence the life of the master, to disclose his European period, detailing the work of a recognized artist in New York, to tell about his trip to Africa, as well as show the influence of Italian painting in the works of Russian artist. The implementation of such an extensive and multi-faceted project will allow Russia to researchers of art to pay closer attention to the artistic heritage of our distinguished countryman, will serve as a general recognition of his personal merits, and will be the final return of Pavel Fedorovich Chelishchev in Russia.
http://www.inieberega.ru/node/43

1.Chelischev Paul.
-----------------------
Works from the collection "Our artists": http://www.kournikovagallery.ru/authors?id=14
2.Pero.1931. Paper, ink, watercolor. 26,7 x 20,3
3.Tsvety.bumaga, watercolor. 34h251898,
4.Yaytsa.1920-e. oil on canvas. 32,1 х38, 1
Миниатюры
Название: lica-Chelishev-11.jpg
Просмотров: 451
Размер:	10.7 Кб
ID:	68756   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 11.jpg
Просмотров: 447
Размер:	8.0 Кб
ID:	68766   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 66.jpg
Просмотров: 466
Размер:	6.0 Кб
ID:	68776   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 56.jpg
Просмотров: 490
Размер:	8.0 Кб
ID:	68786  

Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (27.12.2008), frol50 (22.02.2009), Jasmin (23.05.2009), John Preston (01.06.2010), Tana (02.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (01.12.2008), Физик (22.03.2009)
Старый 18.01.2009, 20:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Artwork of Vladimir Putin sold on Saturday at a charity auction in Petersburg for 37 million rubles. Lot bought the Moscow gallery owner, "Our artists Natalia Kournikova.
         Product Governor Valentina Matvienko, went under the hammer for 11.5 million. Cloth governor's daughter became chairman of the board of directors of Maxidom Maria Evnevich.
         Total auction 28 paintings exhibited, the initial cost of 25 of them amounted to 20 thousand rubles. Price is Matvienko of St. Petersburg and the chairman of parliament Tulipov reached one million, and the creation of Putin's sold over five million. Painting depicts Putin frost on Ukrainian box. Matvienko, participating in the action is not the first time, drew a storm in a small village.
         Obtained at the auction funds will be transferred to Children's Hospital to open a specialist cabinet diagnosis of cancer, as well as the reconstruction of the Cathedral of St. Catherine in Tsarskoe Selo.
Миниатюры
Название: picture.jpg
Просмотров: 655
Размер:	13.7 Кб
ID:	111696  

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (08.11.2009), florio (31.01.2009), John Preston (01.06.2010), SergeiSK (18.01.2009), адамович (18.09.2009)
Ответ

Метки
investments in paintings, Natalia Kournikova, Russian artists, Russian avant-garde Russian art