Старый 21.04.2008, 13:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10
По умолчанию Vladimir Yakovlev

Vladimir
Egor

I looked at the statistics of sales prices Yakovlev. Within 5-10 thousand $
And over the past few years has not changed.
What could be the prognosis?

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2008, 22:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

In fact, if you look closely, it is not sold pictures of low quality. I have seen already in some galleries are good in quality to sell for 50-70 thousand $

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2008, 23:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 8 сообщениях

and where there is search Yakovleva? it is that, all in the collections of ass?

Artlover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.04.2008, 03:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

It is also the fact that firstly, after Yakovlev's left a lot of work (bought over 30 years of 5-10-15 rubles - so they sold it to the work of his parents), and secondly, there are many fakes, so that potential buyers are afraid to buy with nebezukoriznennym origin, and finally, thirdly, no one especially not "spins" (ugly word, but I can not find him a synonym).
Not so long ago at an auction Koller in Switzerland vysavlyalis absolutely wonderful work Volodya Yakovlev, they were sold, but without much excitement.

I am sure that in time will take its Yakovlev - one of the central - place in a number of artists 2 nd half of the 20 th century.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (15.06.2009), Santa (01.04.2011)
Старый 29.04.2008, 09:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Авторитет

I rely very much on it. For these reasons I bought 3-4 years ago the work of Yakovlev. What is interesting then had a choice for the same money or take Schwartzman Rukhin. Both shot, Schwartzman is measured by the hundreds, Rukhin too few sales for a hundred, but Yakovlev yet. Are waiting.

Старый 29.04.2008, 14:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sergeyitch Посмотреть сообщение
It is for this I rely. For these reasons I bought 3-4 years ago the work of Yakovlev. What is interesting then had a choice for the same money or take Schwartzman Rukhin. Both shot, Schwartzman is measured by the hundreds, Rukhin too few sales for a hundred, but Yakovlev yet. We look forward to.
If your purchase is explained solely by considerations of profitability of investments, it was necessary to take Schwartzman (secondarily - Rukhin). Unfortunately - because my vzgldyad, Yakovleva artist is much larger than M.Sh. and ER.
But Schwartzman on the market very little work (if he lives sparingly parted with works, managed to establish itself in some quarters to true legend, there is a fund Schwartzman, and is currently attending a well-organized the first phase of its promotion - creating shortages :-)

Rukhin left a significant amount of work (but much less than Yakovlev), here we are dealing with a typical predstaviteleya "deep-art" in the immortal words of Andrei Kovalev (see his article "Dip-art: Deep Art of the Cold War", published in 2000 and made a splash in the micro-world relevance of Russian art). The vast majority of his works in principle, may at any time to appear on the market (with the exception of more than 100 or perhaps 200 paintings from the collection of Dodge, a great admirer of his). Indeed, already appears, judging by the reaction of auction houses, who complain that "they Rukhin nataschili, nowhere to store.

My words - not in any way is not a criticism Rukhin. This situation characterizes the market of contemporary Russian art. We must be aware that for decades, these paintings were sold - mostly foreign diplomats, people who are not particularly well versed in iskkustve, 200 - 300 rubles, the money at that time considerable, but acquires these foreign "collectors" on the black market to 15 rubles. for 1 dollar. Naturally, any diplomat in retirement, that is, a former mid-level civil servant, worked for his career in the 5-6-and countries, bought mats Aborigines (by the way, excellent) in Australia, the wooden mask (also great if you made not specifically for tourists and diplomats in the post) in Togo and painting non-conformists in the Soviet Union, recognizing that some items of his "meeting" are more than 100000 dollars, takes exhibits shared in the same arm and flew them to donate to the auction - I have this to that while the "hands do not ruin it," ups and downs of market prices of Russian art inevitable.

Poditozhim: I think that buying from investment considerations, it makes sense or artists, already promoted (and the fewer there are the paintings by this artist, the better - as you can see, the investment logic runs counter to the aesthetic, and I blush with shame by writing this blasphemous phrase ), but understanding the risk of this operation, or artists with a very good reputation, to which the "experts on promotion" has not yet reached his hands.

And finally: has written a rather long (beg pardon) the text, I vsponimayu that there are exceptions. Look, what happens to the Sitnikov: artist and helpless, and works to fig (and not surprising - half of Moscow, it worked!), And prices rise to transcendental heights. Probably this kitsch reflects personal tastes of buyers, otherwise impossible to explain this phenomenon.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (15.06.2009), Meister (15.05.2008), Nik (30.04.2008)
Старый 29.04.2008, 15:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Авторитет

LCR

I stopped at Yakovleva, then, because he no longer liked me (how original) force impact. And in this sense does not regret. Although Rukhin particular topic of "flags" too much.
About him I have heard that a lot of work lost during a fire. And he did not engage in the catalog. And now (that's literally half a year) on the market really started Rukhin and I specifically warned, a lot of fake. So you should be very careful. Took up swindlers promising 60-kami. Zverev, for example - too many fakes.

Старый 30.04.2008, 13:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию Yakovlev - exceptionally talented identity. Expressionist, do not hesitate in choosing

Sergeyitch,
Do not hesitate in his choice. Yakovlev - isklyuchtelno strong distinctive expressionist. Simply spray of emotions - where sadness, where rage. Rukhin I also really like, but there is much more adaptability, which requires time and common sense. A waste of prudence and temp to craft moments Expressionists only hinders. Just think - has lost momentum, lost the mood ....
Schwarzman I perceived as a complete contrast Yakovlevskij spontaneity, there just at the forefront of philosophy, mission ierata, the image of inaccessibility. I once strained his film about a former colleague Schwartzman - Marlen Spindler (look for that link - some gallery deals). I think in this movie flashed the thought that in the opinion Spindler idea ieratur had "squeezed" Schwarzman. Also an interesting story. Not the fact that it is true, but a mist that is ...
Regarding dohonosti Yakovlev. On foreign auctions of his work, which can be called masterpieces appeared only a few times. Quite classroom thing was a cat with a bird, which I have all the tortured So her and sold two years ago for 42 thousand dollars of gallery masterpieces appear on the market. Their first offer to their account and also runs into tens of thousands. Summary - Yakovlev simply has not yet become an artist auction, so that the open sales still impossible to judge its investment potential. I remember when Nemukhin auctions cost 3-5 thousand dollars, and when Rukhin cost of 7 thousand. Established masterpieces, appeared reference sales, expanded army of buyers and prices pulnuli ...

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (15.06.2009), Евгений (06.06.2008)
Старый 30.04.2008, 13:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию If interested, here's some help prepare one for Yakovlev

Yakovlev, Vladimir I. (1934-1998)

One of the most significant figures in the Russian postwar art. Works of Vladimir Yakovlev unwittingly became the banner of the Russian artistic nonconformism with all of hopelessness in their search for a political component and express dissent. Born in Gorky region in the family servants. Vladimir Yakovlev - self-taught. Address the brush he decided in 1957, inspired by exhibitions of foreign artists who were in the VI World Festival of Youth and Students. His work late 1950's and early 1960's - is mostly experimental abstraction, irrelevance. Distinctive creative style of the artist was formed later - in the early 1960's. Then came his expressive-primitivist portraits of sad and, of course, the famous "flowers" made in the artist's favorite technique - gouache on paper. Until the end of life, they remain the main themes in the artist.
Believed that fame came to Yakovlev from the exhibition in the House of Culture "Friendship" in 1962. For people interested in the unofficial art of such a miracle missed by the authorities of the exhibition were a real event. Later, Yakovlev was involved in most of the major exhibitions of non-conformists, as well as in the resonance shows an alternative Soviet art in foreign galleries and museums. Despite that Yakovlev did not seek political confrontation with the authorities, useful for future immigration. In 1976 he even managed to join the city committee of graphic artists. A quiet man, he simply painted what pleased. Life is slowly trickling down the route home - hospital - home. "Gannushkina, 15 Psychiatric Hospital, psycho boarding number 30 - in 1960 Yakovlev was part of their patient, and in contrast to many not for educational purposes. Interestingly, the memories of those who knew him, a hospital for an artist had not been tested.
At the clinics, the artist seemed to rest from the world and drew a staggering in its energy belongings.
The tragedy in the artist's work, in addition to mental illness, and adds a physical ailment: he quickly lost his eyesight (acuity which in some periods fell to 10%of normal). And Yakovlev while managed to draw, with bright and piercing.
Recent years in the life of the artist - is a history of domestic oblivion against the background of dozens of international exhibitions, retrospectives from Paris to New York (during the life of even held a retrospective at the Tretyakov Gallery). Only toward the end of Yakovlev's life began to take care of friends. He died of pneumonia in the psycho-neurological boarding school 9 years ago.
The most valuable period of Yakovlev's works are 1960's - 1970's. However, for this artist rather conventional periodization: developing creativity, quality, homogeneous, except for the pilot of the late 1950's. Strong expressive things are found throughout his work - until the early 1990's. Repeating the artist's favorite subjects - flowers, a cat who caught a bird portraits. I drew a lot, sometimes a dozen works in the day. By some estimates, his legacy has more than 10 thousand paper.
Prices work Yakovlev today is rapidly growing. Symbolic sale took place at Sotheby's in May 2005. Most meter gouache "cat with a bird" in 1981, with an upper Estimé 20 thousand dollars was sold for 48 thousand dollars

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (15.06.2009), Jasmin (16.06.2009), Santa (01.04.2011), Евгений (06.06.2008)
Ответ

Метки
investing in paintings

Опции темы
Опции просмотра