Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Import / Export
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Import / Export Discuss the transportation of artworks across the border (customs, transporting, etc.)

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.08.2010, 19:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 915 раз(а) в 329 сообщениях
По умолчанию Import to Russia goods bought abroad

recently, as in the West, bought at auction two lots. Novodel chandelier and silver-plated pot. The cost of 100 euros for each lot. At the same time carrying executed as a cultural value of the picture.
Describing the painting, customs officers attached to the chandelier and demanded its inclusion and pans in the declaration, as cultural values.
For me this meant the abandonment of their customs, call an expert, wasted time, etc.
In addition, there is a fundamental aspect of the problem. I'll have to decide whether to import into the territory of the RF subjects, as cultural values or simply as a commodity.
After 4 hours of bickering customs I just missed, but I wrote a detailed complaint demanding an explanation, can I declare, at its discretion goods bought abroad, as
cultural values or simply the goods subject to customs taxation in accordance with the law.
  sense of complaints - in some cases more profitable to carry paintings, objects of applied art, books, etc., as usual products. Simply pay a small fee or do not pay anything, than the plant with experts Rosokhrankultura.
Come across anyone with this problem?

khmelev вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо khmelev за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (30.08.2010), artcol (29.08.2010), Tana (31.08.2010), Люси (30.08.2010), Маруся (29.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 19:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.08.2010, 20:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.08.2010, 20:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

If I buy a painting at auction, paying for her credit card or bank transfer, then in my arms - catalog, invoice, data from the Internet, check.
Customs will certainly be in doubt this, but in the subsequent question is surely dispelled.
No substantive, so as not to miss a picture or a vase or anything at customs NO.

Added after 4 minutes
if you want I can post here my old story about how I as an experiment on Christie bought the painting and sent it by post in Russia.

Последний раз редактировалось khmelev; 29.08.2010 в 20:11. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо khmelev за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (29.08.2010), Tana (31.08.2010), Люси (30.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 20:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (29.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 20:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

In my opinion, you acted correctly. And Bravo, which is not lazy about the complaints! Our custom is bad itself, as it should apply the law, and simply "runs into" the citizens to "knock out" the additional customs charges. Maybe they get a prize for it?
When they encounter resistance literate - succumb.
By law, the import into Russia as a "cultural value", with the obligatory declaration, you are obliged to only what is designed as a cultural value in accordance with the laws of the country from which you are its export. On this, ie the need for registration of additional documents for export, usually to warn all the auction houses, when they realize that they are dealing with a foreigner. Compensating for the effort, usually refund VAT (VAT) when crossing the border.
Everything else you may declare as a "cultural value", or import a commodity, in its sole discretion. Without the conclusion of the expert organization, you as an individual, not required, to decide that you import: "cultural value", a work of art or souvenirs. There is a bill from the auction house that you paid for the pot EUR100, and Customs is not entitled to challenge it, because you have allowed the subject free to remove.
Import in Russia such an object you too may different ways: independently, ask friends, send mail or courier, at your discretion.
Even if later, in Russia, your pot will be recognized artistic value, you will be able to prove its origin, saving accounts auction house.

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
Art-ort (29.08.2010), artcol (29.08.2010), Tana (31.08.2010), vyadem (29.08.2010), Люси (30.08.2010), Тютчев (29.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 21:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Люси (30.08.2010), Маруся (30.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 21:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от khmelev Посмотреть сообщение
No principal in order not to miss a picture or a vase or anything at customs NO.
Of course not. The conversation is not something about it.

Цитата:
I'll have to decide whether to import into the territory of the RF subjects, as cultural values or simply as a commodity.
Picture of how good you will not be able to import if you do not check out the store on, say, 100 euros.
About pans, excuse me, I will not say anything.
As a collegiate registrar said Timothy Ivanovo churches in question the Chief of Chukotka Alexei Bychkov "In what American engines ": I do not know, do not buy it.
And dabovlyal, crossed himself a sculpture in front of the icon: "Lord, teach his servant Aleksei "...

Старый 29.08.2010, 21:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

По умолчанию text of the complaint

///August 20 .. , I crossed the state border of Russia at the border crossing «N», returning to his car from Finland and Sweden. In my luggage was purchased by me earlier painting .... Skog artist, details of which I introduced in the customs declaration as a cultural value. At her confirmation there was expert Rosokhrankultura (Ref. N ///). In addition to my luggage was a chandelier and pot, purchased at auction in Z for 1000 SEK (100 euros) each. For these purchases, I had invoices issued in my name. Moreover, the auction is conducted on the internet and there posted the pictures of these items and their value.
  The attention of Customs Inspector Ivanov, which conducted the inspection, attracted not paid the price that it would be natural, but their very existence. It's quite categorically stated that in his opinion, they are also cultural values and the need to declare as such.
  My objection is, that I decide that I like and declare that I am ready to pay the appropriate fee, if any, established by law, have not had any effect. I was told that things will be detained in a customs warehouse until the arrival of an expert art critic and only after its conclusion will be decided.
  I protested against this, because the law on import and export of cultural property can not bring himself to decide whether I bought overseas property as a commodity, customable in case of exceeding the allowed amount, or as a cultural value to the registration of her organs Rosokhrankultura.
  Then a conversation with me joined senior shift Sidorov, who also insisted on the fact that I purchased household items should remain at the customs.
  All of the above events took place within four (!) Hours - when we arrived in the area 14 hours at the border, there were no cars in the queue. Customs officers somewhere called, photographed a pot and chandelier, consulted among themselves, throwing such phrases as: "trying to smuggle contraband," and so on. My calls to finally read the law on import and export of cultural property and understand that I am not going to his execution, but simply am taking your property, as regular purchases that do not require a special declaration, the understanding is not found. On the contrary, people seem to be having a special education stated that all items older than a hundred years, are the cultural values, not understanding the difference between objects in the territory of Russia and materials imported from abroad.
  Finally, this skirmish ended in stalemate than usually end in our country such stories. Apparently realizing the futility of all his actions, customs officers just gave us our purchases and allowed to go home. Of course, no regret or apology in connection with the case was not.

-2 -

On the contrary, in conversations between a customs motivated us to return our property as "expediency" rather than as the observance of the law.
  Why were thrown out of life 4:00 our time and working time customs, spent force, nerves. Why? I have no answer.
This is either blatant incompetence or some kind of intent, pursuing incomprehensible to me purpose.
  As can be seen from the annex to this statement the documents, I have no documentary evidence of all these developments, but I do not purport to punish someone. Rather, I would like to correct the situation and exclude it from happening again in the future. By the nature of their occupations .... . Also, sometimes I buy something on the western auctions and quote things in Russia. However, I have always faithfully observe the laws of Russia and I want to answer is very little. To and for me to implement laws that treated me as a citizen, not as a dumb beast, from which you can select the property on the ground that the customs officer, who must oblige to collect taxes for public revenue and the observance of the law, has some ideas about cultural values, which in his opinion, should be imported duty free. But this duty-free importation in my case would cost in another trip to N, calling the expert, paid his work, etc. and so on. Obviously after that would be followed by any sanctions for false declaration. Perhaps there is no need to explain how the potentially corrupt a similar scheme. And as far as it contradicts the law and common sense, when imported into the country and pan a cheap chandelier!
  Of course this is a pushover, but the whole story took place before the eyes of many foreigners, who, opening his eyes, looked at the work of Russian customs. It must be them, potential investors, it's strange to hear from the President of Russia calls for modernization, but in fact see such petty tyranny, firmly disinclining have at least some business with our state.
   In summary, I ask you to request, as soon as possible to give me a reasoned reply, may I bring into the territory of Russia bought me abroad antiques, art and items permitted to be imported, ie not under investigation and did not call for violence, ethnic and religious hatred, without declaring them as cultural values, and presenting them at customs, as regular purchases, and paying, if necessary, to establish fees for exceeding the permitted weight or value. And as the heritage of culture to declare those things which by definition they are not old pots, broken chairs and buffets.

Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо khmelev за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (29.08.2010), dedulya37 (29.08.2010), sur (30.08.2010), Tana (31.08.2010), Люси (30.08.2010), Маруся (29.08.2010)
Старый 29.08.2010, 21:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

khmelev, in fact, if there began to engage in legalistic rules, recall that in the customs declaration (see paragraph 3.3) is written word for word antiques and art , and the availability of these products already carries a mandatory declaration.
No mention of CC is not there and you can not
Цитата:
himself to decide whether to import I bought overseas property as a commodity, customable in case of exceeding the allowed amount, or as a cultural value to the registration her organs Rosokhrankultura.

Ответ