Старый 20.09.2008, 22:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Nature of the art market (namely, the art market, not against the buyer artist) - purely speculative ... continue to think out think themselves ...
  The nature of any market speculative.

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (11.09.2011)
Старый 20.09.2008, 22:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
The nature of any market speculative .
Why any? Disagree

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.09.2008, 23:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Maybe I did not take into account the settled meaning of this expression ( "speculative market"), and hastened to reply. Sorry for the inaccuracy. But in this case is whether the other markets? Maybe I got it wrong. Explain your statement.

Santa (11.09.2011)
Старый 21.09.2008, 00:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Maybe I did not take into account the settled meaning of this expression ( "speculative market") and hastened to reply. Sorry for the inaccuracy. But in this case is whether the other markets? Maybe I got it wrong. Explain your statement.
Of course there is For each group of products Stock Exchange, for example, or the mass market. Just a speculative or not - is a characteristic of a particular commodity market and no more. By the nature of the market is irrelevant.

Старый 21.09.2008, 00:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

In order not to go far from the topic, I ask you to explain why the speculative market of art? What do you mean? So I can easily understand.

Santa (11.09.2011)
Старый 21.09.2008, 01:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
In order not to go far from the topic, I ask you to explain why the speculative market of art? What do you mean? So I find it easier to understand.
In most cases, the cost of goods traded on this market, created due Speculation ...
Determination of speculation, see here http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=спекуляция

Старый 21.09.2008, 02:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

You are, I think, somewhat simplifying the work of art dealer (gallerist). After all, he often finds items in the "bins", of which they do not get to the light of God, spending a great deal of money. And what about the tremendous work that is invested in the publication of literature, exhibitions, etc. Believe me, this colossal work. There is the creation of a new product (sorry for the possible inaccuracies of terminology, but essentially, it's true). In the art market, there are different ways of creating value of the goods. 1. Speculative, ie when there is a direct speculation on the fashionable terminology, fashions, etc. (An example of this are the insane prices of "works" Hurst), in other words, is a targeted treatment of brain potential buyers unethical, aggressive methods. 2. Strictly speculation, when the goods are bought at one price and sold for another. 3. Cost, which is created directly by the very difficult art dealer. (see above) is probably not a complete list of possible ways to create value of the goods at the art market. Pure speculation engaged collectors, investors who use the services of art dealers, earning money in other areas of the economy.
P.S. Do not forget also titanic task dealer as an expert. For every real dealer - is the expert, the owner of the unique knowledge, which is the sum of the theoretical and practical knowledge.

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (22.09.2008), Santa (11.09.2011), SergeiSK (21.09.2008), Евгений (21.09.2008), Черномашенцев Владимир (15.08.2009)
Старый 21.09.2008, 03:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
You, in my opinion, simplifies the work of art dealer (gallerist). After all, he often finds items in the "bins", of which they do not get to the light of God, spending a great deal of money. And what about the tremendous work that is invested in the publication of literature, exhibitions, etc. Believe me, this colossal work. There is the creation of a new product (sorry for the possible inaccuracies of terminology, but essentially, it's true). In the art market, there are different ways of creating value of the goods. 1. Speculative, ie when there is a direct speculation on the fashionable terminology, fashions, etc. (An example of this are the insane prices of "works" Hurst), in other words, is a targeted treatment of brain potential buyers unethical, aggressive methods. 2. Strictly speculation, when the goods are bought at one price and sold for another. 3. Cost, which is created directly by the very difficult art dealer. (see above) is probably not a complete list of possible ways to create value of the goods at the art market. Pure speculation engaged collectors, investors who use the services of art dealers, earning money in other areas of the economy.
P.S. Do not forget also titanic task dealer as an expert. For every real dealer - is the expert, the owner of the unique knowledge, which is the sum of the theoretical and practical knowledge.
Yes, of course, on all counts, I agree
By PS even this anecdote is, pro fitter-repairman: "For the blow - ruble!" - "And what if the other 99?" - "For something that he knew where to hit!"
Knowledge - force ©, asset, it stands for labor, investment, and they, of course, cost money. Certainly this is not speculative component of earnings at the art market.
Nevertheless you yourself confirm what I said.

Shl most favorable environment for the emergence of speculation should have sled.kachestvami: a) should be able to complete alienation of the goods from the manufacturer b) should be possible situation of a monopoly (natural or artificial) - restrictions on the ability to meet existing demand.
Try to apply this set of requirements for the art market, and you will understand what I said.

Старый 21.09.2008, 04:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Surely you are right, but why, then, the ranks of those "clever gate" so scanty? So all the same and there is some component (and perhaps not one) which makes this market an elitist? Agree that in order to buy the dried paint and stained canvases (and in fact this is what the dealer buys if you do not keep in mind that what is shown), and believe that this money will have to be either a lunatic or a good understanding of what you do. I'm not talking about love of art is so vague. Unfortunately, your error is very popular. There is even a view that the right approach can spin any artist. I assure you that to do so and has repeatedly tried, but goes bust. You probably have the attitude to business in the classic sense of the word, but believe me, do not work schemes, if they simply move on artrynok. Always need something more something that scares and stops the fans easy money. Now for that "something else" probably, and pay "the remaining 99-Th. You can understand, because as it is necessary to explain the inexplicable (this is quite natural). Although what you say can be attributed to artrynku but perhaps not always and not to all the participants. Especially your statements are true to the market of contemporary art. They just can effectively apply these techniques (though time goes by and the hour of truth). But try to gather all Levitanov and become a monopoly and why others must necessarily share your opinion about this artist? Can say so speculative art market in some of its segments. You're right, but only partly.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (11.09.2011), SergeiSK (21.09.2008), Черномашенцев Владимир (15.08.2009)
Старый 21.09.2008, 09:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Tjutchev,
All properly written, Fyodor Ivanovich. I agree with almost all the above you. Although the collection of painting for me, just a serious hobby, a business of another, but all the dealers work I tried it on myself - from exhibitions to participate in various auctions and from investing in lesser-known artists to travel to the artists in different cities. Plus heaps of special study of literature and the establishment of its computer database of various authors and auctions. I just love it all!
Is it true you once wrote:
Logically, Russia can not understand
No yardstick to measure:
She has a special --
In Russia one can only believe.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (11.09.2011), Тютчев (21.09.2008), Черномашенцев Владимир (15.08.2009)
Ответ

Метки
attribution of paintings, forgery, tampering with avant-garde Russian avant-garde, the emigration

Опции темы
Опции просмотра