Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.12.2008, 23:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от OlgaV Посмотреть сообщение
but still give my opinion.
Oh, my God ...!!! I break my silence ...

Цитата:
the clover turned ugly just because it was not your theme.
The theme was Mr. makss, I think he is not against all the statements, therefore, placed his clover. Or something wrong?

Цитата:
I hope you do not mind if the group forumchan peredas matter to the independent experts? First, to really get a second opinion, and secondly, to prevent further assessment of other views in a manner similar to yours. After another while on the forum simply no one will speak, and this is its main value, in my opinion.
I only! Read the two opinions, and if you know about the examination, you should not like these words:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
In short, clover-father-no mystery and no great difficulty for the expert, for the art historian. Chemotherapy was not necessary to do there, so look in the X-ray, UV, and can be in a strong side light, too good.
In general, "Comrade Stalin, You are a great scientist ..."
You are a lawyer and legal issues with you no one is going to argue, you are strong, but a lawyer in a dispute about the expertise of not knowing how it is carried out?? Can hit out, but true, because none of the "malogovoryaschih" on the forum, but really serious collectors are not corrected. We look forward to, with "people's court", that is the decision of independent experts. Kindergarten some ....
Цитата:
you such a friendly critic is not satisfied, you can, delete me

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием