Старый 14.10.2010, 15:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Новичок

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I tried to explain to our interlocutor.
Apparently she does photoforms, takes them into the studio and gets shelkografskuyu reprints without taking part directly in shelkografskom process.

assumption is incorrect.

EkaterinaH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо EkaterinaH за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (14.10.2010)
Старый 14.10.2010, 15:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от EkaterinaH Посмотреть сообщение
assumption is false.
Well, excuse me, if that is not so

fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
EkaterinaH (14.10.2010)
Старый 14.10.2010, 15:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
Well, excuse me, if that is not so

But no, everything is wonderful, and in general - thanks :-)

Старый 14.10.2010, 15:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
Incidentally, the film for screen printing, we produced a variety of ways, but there has never been a hole ...
Цитата:

Цитата:
Message from fabosch

That's what I tried to explain to our interlocutor. Apparently she does photoforms, takes them into the studio and gets shelkografskuyu reprints without taking part directly in shelkografskom process.
assumption is false.
Well Tell how you're doing. Because your actions are difficult to understand.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2010, 16:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Wladzislaw Посмотреть сообщение
Well, Tell how you're doing. Because your actions are difficult to understand.
Wladzislaw, and what you had in mind about the film with holes?

Thus,
stencils for screen printing can be produced in various ways, the challenge to the frame to which the appliance is stretched mesh, were isolated areas where the paint should not get in print. To do this, the frame is applied fotorastvor, dried, and the manifestation of the corresponding closed region, then washed non-cured mortar, and presto - we have printed forms. Here, all the technology.
Variants arise in the closure of these areas. You can, for example, cut with scissors and apply to the frame before the manifestation of an opaque material.
I also draw a picture on the tablet, paint, put the drive label, at the output the imagesetter machine to tape (not TSMIKE, of course, and dies), then these plenochki used to make stencils ...
but you can still work with the slides, protsarapyvaya drawing the blade, but it's very tedious, although very good. cool ...

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо EkaterinaH за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (14.10.2010), zarajara (05.02.2011)
Старый 14.10.2010, 21:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Wladzislaw, and what you had in mind about the film with holes?

Thus,
stencils for screen printing can be produced in various ways, the challenge to the frame to which the appliance is stretched mesh, were isolated areas where the paint should not get in print. To do this, the frame is applied fotorastvor, dried, and the manifestation of the corresponding closed region, then washed non-cured mortar, and presto - we have printed forms. Here, all the technology.
Variants arise in the closure of these areas. You can, for example, cut with scissors and apply to the frame before the manifestation of an opaque material.
I also draw a picture on the tablet, paint, put the drive label, at the output the imagesetter machine to tape (not TSMIKE, of course, and dies), then these plenochki used to make stencils ...
but you can still work with the slides, protsarapyvaya drawing the blade, but it's very tedious, although very good. cool ...
EkaterinaH, you fine fellow. This is very true - knowledge of technology and direct participation of the artist in the technology (that is seemingly purely technical) process, I think a lot of offers. Better start to feel the language, understand its capabilities.
Waiting for your pictures

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
EkaterinaH (14.10.2010), NATA NOVA (05.02.2011)
Старый 02.11.2010, 22:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Here are some additions to the list of literature on prints
1. MI Flekel from Marcantonio Raimondi to Ostroumova-Lebedeva. Essays on the history and technology of reproduction prints 16-20 cc. MA: Art, 1987.
(The book is remarkable, although affects only the region of reproduction prints, here are some very good technical stuff, but the understanding of engraving as an art form is impossible without a good knowledge of the technical side)
2. Kovtun, EF What is printmaking L.: artists. RSFSR, 1963. (The book, of course, purely educational, but I love her very much - it was my first book for which I am familiar with printed graphics, and Eugene F. - a unique identity)
3. Essays on the History and Technology engravings, M.: "Visual Arts", 1987 (the building is, in principle, quite popular, but not bad. It's pretty original published. Imagine a large almost square box with a lid (like a shoe from under women's boots ). When you remove the lid - the box are 14 large notebooks (the format of the box). Each notebook is devoted to a national school of engraving, but the French are the two notebooks, and Russia, naturally, three).

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Amateur (06.11.2010), EkaterinaH (16.11.2010), Glasha (25.11.2010)
Старый 05.02.2011, 11:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33
По умолчанию Abbreviations Prints

Read with interest the whole topic, something for himself clarified.
 Let me add the abbreviation adopted today, could they somewhere else on the forum there, but I did not find, I think it would be helpful.
They are listed in the catalog of the International Exhibition of Prints, Yerevan, 2007.
Catalog in English and Armenian, translated into Russian - I.
 I must say that something I myself did not understand, for example, "heliography" never seen before.
Вложения
Тип файла: doc Grafik Techniques.doc (29.0 Кб, 170 просмотров)

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.02.2011, 12:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Heliography - this is purely Reproduction, photomechanical technique based on the fact that the image on the printing plate applied with a light (hence the heliosphere - the sun), that is, by exposing it to light-sensitive coating. This technique has been extended in the late XIX - early XX century for the reproduction and is not used as the actual printing technique artists.
A list of your little weird. First, why are terms nayvayutsya abbreviations? Abbreviation in Russian called "words, the formation of the names of the initial letters or initial sounds of words in the original phrase. Where did you immediately see the acronym? This is just an enumeration of terms. Secondly, in it (in this listing), say there is no such term as Lavis, tool engraving (it's just offhand), while at the same time, except for titles printed circuit techniques are grouping (s) of terms. For example, gravure printing - it's specific term for a group of printing techniques, the distinctive feature of which is that these techniques of paint driven into deeper forms of printed matter (hence the etymology of the word), eg, etching, copper engraving, drypoint, etc. But then, this is not the term "lithography", and the role of "relief printing" (when the paint is applied, on the contrary, the protruding part of the printed form) seems to be on your list does a "relief"?

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (05.02.2011), zarajara (05.02.2011)
Старый 05.02.2011, 16:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 131 раз(а) в 56 сообщениях
По умолчанию heliography

In the early 20 th century heliography was very expensive and is considered the highest quality method of reproduction prints.
For example, here's how bibliography describes "... that famous publication included in the search list of all the bibliophiles of the twentieth century
/The Grand Duke Nicholas Mihaylovich.Russkie portraits of the eighteenth and twentieth century /
-1 Volume consists of 4 releases on 25 pages. 1 issue is printed by heliogravire and quality is a masterpiece of Russian printing industry ... "

sergey7 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо sergey7 за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (05.02.2011)
Ответ