Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.07.2011, 16:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях
По умолчанию Help someone can my art (painting with a needle instead of a brush)

Hello
My name is Lana Petersen and I have several years of residing in Denmark, Copenhagen.
 Since 2001 began to create paintings using the old form of needlework, which I have perfected a proprietary method. I call my art "Needle-brush painting" = "Painting a needle instead of a brush." That is, I create my paintings embroidering them on an old-fashioned pedal sewing machine, which in old days were almost in every home. Please, please do not call my method is trivial machine embroidery. It is because the method of creating my paintings is an art. rather than crafts. I call it a painting. The fact that the concept of machine embroidery is associated in most people with embroidery machines, which give the program do everything themselves without the involvement of people. Minded people and think about my paintings. They believe that I actually have some kind of super advanced computer machine where you have to press a button and all by itself and will. And then I de fool people by issuing machine-crafts for the artwork.
I hope that this forum minded people there, but just in case I explain that all the computer machines produce only the pattern of mass production, and as far as I know, not yet invented a machine that could stitch at a time painting the size of, well, at least 50x70 cm (the usual standard of my paintings, although I have a collection of several paintings as well as the size of 70x100sm 90x135sm)
My foot machine is nothing without me, can not do. This is only my arms, legs and imagination, who create characters, plots and motives. That is, for me the car is only a tool that I create paintings, just as artists use brushes and paint, and sculptors, cutters and so on. Therefore, my paintings can not be called machine embroidery, because it is myself, not a machine who creates them. Besides, I have no software, templates, and no restrictions on the choice of themes, colors and ideas. I can change a lot of details right during the process. This means that none of my pictures can not be completely copied, even by me. All my paintings are originals in the singular. Now to my question.
For 10 years I have not been any breakthrough in the art world. In Denmark, which is different Russophobia, it's hard just to be Russian, and only push it to the picture that no one understands at all hopeless. I managed to arrange only four miserable exhibition during these 10 years, and as I understand, the Danes had no idea that the old-fashioned machines that can create something. Many visitors were delighted, but after the show has not changed. As in all the world, art should be well advertised and public relations, and I have no big names to open the door and no means of display and advertising. In short, my pictures are at my house in the corner and collect dust rather than to please people. Then I realized that I, as inglorious a foreigner, and even the Russian, will never be able to break their own way my paintings and I decided to look for some of the influential sponsor who could help me.
Who do I just have not sought help! This is just what it koschmar! Simply had to beg and almost crouch in front of these snobs, among whom were Russian. Until now, I just sent away. To some of the richest and most influential was simply not get through, as vigilantly guard around Cerberus as loyal secretaries and assistants. In general, I've already started to fall into depression. Spinning even thought about the destruction of paintings. Because I know very well what happens to the artwork, which could not be anywhere propiarit. They all end up days at flea markets on the cheap. And I'm not so invested power, soul and inspiration to some narrow-minded little people that owned my paintings, which to me as natural children.
I appealed to the Russian leaders in Russia. Send materials, samples and copies of paintings. It's useless. No answer, not a greeting. 2 years ago, during my last exhibition in the Russian center of Copenhagen, I cheat many well-known critic of the so-called A. Holy Trinity. Taking advantage of my desperation, he promised me mountains of gold in some Russian galleries with his assistance. Instead, he "bought" one of my paintings for purely symbolic price. As you might expect. This critic of me immediately forgotten.
But not all people are so cowardly and indifferent in this crazy world!? There must be some old-fashioned some patrons who donated, or out of sympathy for the unfortunate artists, financially helped their projects?
Russians.
If anyone can help my paintings or deed, or advice, please contact me at the address: [email protected] or call us at phone: +4544948004
Some of my paintings can be seen s2001do2005 on my site: www.lanaart.dk and the rest just on my page in feysbuke: http://www.facebook.com/home.php #! ...ielle.petersen

Thank you in advance for possible help and sympathy.
Lana Petersen

Lana Petersen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (19.07.2011), LiudmilaS (22.07.2011), NATA NOVA (18.07.2011), Артём (18.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (18.07.2011), Тютчев (24.07.2011)
Старый 18.07.2011, 17:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Dear Lana Petersen, first of all you need to urgently remove the red background on your page and adjust the design

Looked toko one job picture Andersen.
(It is like) and as soon as I write.

Definitely change the page layout!

Added after 11 minutes
Lana, it's wonderful that you have come to this site!

There are a lot of knowledge can be learned, if you read carefully.

And to expand the horizons of understanding (and life and art, and yourself!)

Good luck!

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 18.07.2011 в 18:10. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (23.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011)
Старый 18.07.2011, 18:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Новичок

По умолчанию Thanks for the advice

Dear Nat .
Unfortunately, I can not redo my site because it has lost since 2005, working his page. This means that the site is located on the Internet in limbo and live their lives. I did it can not change, but all going to install a new program home pages and do it all over again.
I'm trying to slowly drag all my existing pictures and some snippets of the albums on this site, and then I will not have to link to this site almost a dead Lanaart .
And by the way , is the page where you do not like the red background contains only as a listing of my works of Hans Christian Andersen on . At the bottom are buttons, and through them you can see the whole picture in the Picture Gallery and fragments of the paintings. Some of my pictures are very large in size and the picture turned out blurry , so it's good to look at the fragments . In addition to Andersen's tales , I on the same site there is the classic paintings and skeletons. Need to click on all existing buttons , and sooner or later everything will seem .

Старый 18.07.2011, 19:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Lana Petersen, your work need to be a completely different design

website (registration) is no good!
(IMHO)

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (21.07.2011)
Старый 18.07.2011, 20:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen Посмотреть сообщение
in Denmark, which is different Russophobia, it's hard to be just a Russian
Poor woman, how do you live there for?
Suffers, perhaps, suffer?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (20.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Самвел (18.07.2011)
Старый 19.07.2011, 06:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,101 раз(а) в 766 сообщениях

Lana Petersen, you have a wonderful raboty.Spasibo vam.Ya a long time examining kazhduyu.Hudozhnik est.No seen and anguish of wanting somewhere to attach these veschi.Ne toropites.Rabotayte myself , God willing , and they themselves to find their place , should find most important in understanding rabotat.Nadeyatsya very many, especially in such a case , probably not stoit.Ne sad and do not pay attention to these repliki.Tut this good enough.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 1710103"
poor, you live there for? Suffers, perhaps, suffer?
 Most of your works I like this eti.Zdorovo that Andersen Danish genius you have to become Pushkin . City of aurora is very good and the birds that Snow Queen in the sky are beautiful , .
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: H_C_Andersens%20fairy%20tales.jpg
Просмотров: 320
Размер:	194.2 Кб
ID:	1308094   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Shepherdess%20and%20Chimney-Sweep.jpg
Просмотров: 302
Размер:	402.5 Кб
ID:	1308104   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Princess%20on%20Pea.jpg
Просмотров: 279
Размер:	216.9 Кб
ID:	1308114   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: The%20butterfly.jpg
Просмотров: 294
Размер:	155.8 Кб
ID:	1308124   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: H_C_Andersens%20fairy%20tales_1JPG.jpg
Просмотров: 272
Размер:	47.7 Кб
ID:	1308134  

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: the%20snow%20queen%203.jpg
Просмотров: 332
Размер:	131.5 Кб
ID:	1308144   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: The%20snow%20queen.jpg
Просмотров: 266
Размер:	120.6 Кб
ID:	1308154  

Последний раз редактировалось Ika-Ika; 20.07.2011 в 07:56.
Ika-Ika вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ika-Ika за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Santa (20.07.2011), Seriy (20.07.2011), таша (21.07.2011), Тютчев (24.07.2011)
Старый 19.07.2011, 11:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1709911"
If anyone can help

Цитата:
There must be some old-fashioned some patrons who donated , or out of sympathy for the unfortunate artists , financially helped their projects ?
Цитата:
Help
You call for help, but give up personal communication .. Where is the logic?
What do you want?

Старый 20.07.2011, 00:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Новичок

По умолчанию I do not refuse from any personal correspondence or

Yesterday, I just wrote about some of my old Nat idle site, and all . And recent posts , I just prochiatala . And what is the actual speech? I'm in his long letter said it seems my home phone number and e- mail. Who needs to , he also wrote .
And about the stinging comments that de me poor thing hard to live in Denmark ... Let it be on his conscience. And in Denmark, not only me but all simple , not very sweet live.
I received a pension on the health of Denmark. TOTAL 5000 which is already in Danish kroner a month. They have such a principle : Once married , so let your husband , and contains . These account for about 5000kr $ 850. Sounds good , but it vdeystvitelnosti crumbs. After Denmark , the most expensive country in the EU, as well as taxable . In short , money to continuing almost no pictures . And when you consider that each painting goes KILOMETRES thread , the more I probably do not need that to create something. while using the old stock and do basically the skeleton story - it just black thread needed.
So, I do not need snide here to read notation .

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (20.07.2011), Артём (22.07.2011), Тютчев (24.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 00:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1711131"
And about the stinging comments that de me hard in Denmark, the poor thing live ...
It was not a comment, and a question.
And I want you to find the " old-fashioned patrons " of Russian, Danish, as I understand it , do not really want to "financially support " for your projects .
Цитата:
There must be some old-fashioned some patrons who donated , or out of sympathy for the unfortunate artists , financially helped their projects ?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2011, 08:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Lana Petersen, 5000 Danish kroner is approximately 500 pounds?
So, my dear , I live on £ 200 a month ( with canvas and paints) - 2 , 5 times more than a beggar. than you and no one in the shoulder do not cry , take part in exhibitions and competitions, (sometimes even pay for the part ), sometimes getting out beautiful catalog .. so do not cry the blues here . Thousands of no less talented than you (or I ) live is even worse!

Цитата:
And in Denmark, not only me but all simple , not very sweet live .
According to statistics from Denmark are the happiest people live !
A will earn you the art , a disability pension (most likely) will cut just as much as you will be able to earn ...

Learn strategies to promote (and generally the situation with the art )
Agree with the gallery , put a typewriter in front of a showcase and work right there about you and self - who stirs? " And you reach for the people " ( c) ... .. and patrons
A disability for what reason , one might ask ?

PS: and the site quickly transform : in the form in which it is now , does a disservice !

Added after 10 minutes
Цитата:
I do not reject any or personal correspondence
Lana Petersen, I immediately responded to your appeal for help and you pslala message ( e-mail) , which you ignored. What do you want?
Цитата:
about $ 850 .
Mites , right? You are a flat and compact . service pay? you buy products from them ?
It's your ' pocket money ' generous allowance , and you're unhappy ..
Ashamed to be ..

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 20.07.2011 в 09:07. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (21.07.2011), iside (20.07.2011), Santa (20.07.2011), Vlasta (20.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Евгений (21.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011)
Ответ