Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.04.2009, 23:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
Our elephant - the largest in the world, and it can not possibly not accept it. But it is not possible here hello: slonovodstvo - albeit important, but the topic at issue was not about him, but of contemporary art and primitive bogus called Dulles Plan ", is widely used to" expose "the origins of this art.
Elephants come and go,
Everything in this world of fluff and dust,
Only Dulles, we are concerned,
A "plan" it inspires fear. : eek:

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.04.2009, 09:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 284 раз(а) в 90 сообщениях
Smile Dulles not trozhte!

Цитата:
The logic Nedogonov'a, no difference, it was said is said, or music inspired.
False - a form of communication, and liars are always trying to make their deception is so believable that it was difficult to distinguish from the "objective reality". Assert that there is nothing to seek the truth, if a lie is plausible, then simply call all be lohami.
Well! One of the key words sounded - a lie ... And there are still many good and strong words to shame lies, those upstart Nedogonov'a - xenophobia, chauvinism, anti-Semitism ... All of these labels and just hang on people raising taboo topic ...

But, my dear Art-lover, where do you see the lie? Change in the notorious document Ivanova-Dulles time with the future in the present, and you get absolutely true statement.

For example: "After the war, somehow utryaslos, settled. And we (you and they are. - Ned.) Threw all that we have - all gold, all the material power of stultification and Fooling people. The human brain, consciousness of people are able to change. Sowing chaos there, we soon replaced their value to false and forced them to believe these false values. How? We have found their adherents, their allies in Russia .... "- Well, etc. before the end of the dock-ta, more lazy to remake the original text. Something is wrong here? And even about the Allies in Russia - also a lie?

And the fact that Dulles did not say that, because his colleagues have expressed much steeper. Have you ever bothered to look at me the material contained on the link http://www.sakva.ru/Nick/NSC_20_1R.html? I think - no!

And if you undertake to theorize, do not confuse form with content. Categories of lies and truth - just to the message content relates. But the false can be not only a message, couched in the form of myth, but the message in the form of "news", "time", etc., that you have more confidence than to Ivanov to some ...

And, generally speaking, do not be angry, Art-lover, f is a joke all. About Dulles, about the Tar Baby, about Gelman - it's all FANTASTIC. And then some kind of "logic Nedogonov'a" attributed to me

Nedogonov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Nedogonov за это полезное сообщение:
Тютчев (13.04.2009)
Старый 13.04.2009, 11:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
But somehow embarrassing for you ...
And you really do not worry about me.
And who you are, what you me uncomfortable?

[color="# 666686"]Added a 53 seconds[/color]
Цитата:
Judeo - Mason whether Soros? Is it important? It is important that he's a bastard !!!
And you know him, yes?

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
You are so strongly want to talk about it. You probably are very worried about?
You? Not anymore, sorry ...

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (13.04.2009)
Старый 13.04.2009, 14:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
And you really for me not to worry.
And who you are, what you me uncomfortable?

You? Not anymore, sorry ...
     Kirill, in this case, it is important not who I am and who you are. And you, for sure, people are not stupid. That is why the awkward ... Your "humor" of the Judeo - Masonic conspiracy, I, of course, ponyal.No from too frequent use of the joke has ceased to be funny, and acquired some provocative paranoid character. Although perhaps this is not about you. And once it has become common place, then my reaction is understandable. But nothing personal, so sorry.

Старый 13.04.2009, 14:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Nedogonov Посмотреть сообщение
Have you ever bothered to look at me the material contained on the link http://www.sakva.ru/Nick/NSC_20_1R.html? I think - no!
Before responding, I always meet with the materials on the topic.

Цитата:
xenophobia, chauvinism, anti-Semitism ... All of these labels and just hang on people raising taboo subject ...
At anyone not labeled. And no taboos here. In a network such themes circulating in all keys, and on this forum, these issues are not raised again.

Цитата:
But, my dear Art-lover, where do you see the lie? Change in the notorious document Ivanova-Dulles time with the future in the present, and you get absolutely true statement.
For example: "After the war, somehow utryaslos, settled. And we (you and they are. - Ned.) Threw all that we have - all gold, all the material power of stultification and Fooling people. The human brain, consciousness of people are able to change. Sowing chaos there, we soon replaced their value to false and forced them to believe these false values. How? We have found their adherents, their allies in Russia .... "- Well, etc. before the end of the dock-ta, more lazy to remake the original text. Something is wrong here? And even about the Allies in Russia - also a lie?
All the so - per the people who can not think critically and not capable of comprehensive assessment of complex processes.
Conspiracy theories, subjectivity of objective processes in order to create sustainable ways of the enemy and his infernalizatsii - one of the most popular tools spin doctors. The objectives and mechanisms of action of such ideologems well known. (If there is no tap water, then drink ... and so on.) I see no reason to discuss them at a forum on art.

Цитата:
And if you undertake to theorize, do not confuse form with content. Categories of lies and truth - just to the message content relates. But the false can be not only a message, couched in the form of myth, but the message in the form of "news", "time", etc., that you have more confidence than to Ivanov to some ...
Thanks for the lesson of the theory. But in this matter "theorize" no reason - just plain common sense and the ability to discern.
How were you able to deduct from my texts, to whom I have more confidence?

Цитата:
And, generally speaking, do not be angry, Art-lover, f is a joke all. About Dulles, about the Tar Baby, about Gelman - it's all FANTASTIC. And then some kind of "logic Nedogonov'a" attributed to me
Dear Nedogonov, I write without any emotion.
I appreciate the humor and good fiction. But let's distinguish between fantasy and fiction tendentious fictions.
And your logic - it is the objective logic of your texts, no more and no less.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (21.04.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (13.04.2009)
Старый 13.04.2009, 15:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение

And you know him, yes?
     And you think that in fact he's white and fluffy "(Soros)? : D

Старый 13.04.2009, 15:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 284 раз(а) в 90 сообщениях

Цитата:
you have to deduct from my texts, to whom I have more confidence?
On the basis of "objective logic of your texts, no more and no less" ...

Dear Art-lover, you of course - cool debater ... and gambling!

And you have convinced me unconditionally, Art-lover, that there can be no no conspiracy, no plan, nor Dulles ...

After all, we live in a prosperous country, with a fair distribution of wealth, ready to defend themselves, managed to indigenous people, with highly developed science and other social institutions - medicine, education, etc., etc. ..

And even if not, then this is the fault of us, the Russian - lazy, ispivshihsya and blunt, and more on your text
Цитата:
"do not know how to think critically and not capable of an integrated assessment of complex processes."
Let's talk more about art

Nedogonov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.04.2009, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Art does not tolerate lies and demands money. Investments. This forum - the place where you can discuss the connection "problems of the spirit" with problems "scent". Do not you think that with a much larger number of galleries, shops, etc., where the process of trade in art was carried to people familiar with the topic, talent would reveal much more, and faster. Before the revolution we have the case and the situation was, auctions are a Western invention. While we have a "fashion" show gradually washed out "normal" artists, they do not form groups and find it difficult to promote yourself ...

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
Вивьен (20.04.2009)
Старый 13.04.2009, 23:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover
How were you able to deduct from my texts, to whom I have more confidence?
Цитата:
On the basis of "objective logic of your texts, no more and no less "...
On the hermeneutics of my texts you have a problem: "" Vesti ", and" Seasons ", etc., to which, as you say, I have more confidence, I do not look for many years. I prefer to take the facts and analytics of the network, and from sources on different sides of the barricades.

Цитата:
And you got me fully convinced that there can be no no conspiracy, no plan, nor Dulles ...
After all, we live in a prosperous country, with a fair distribution of wealth, ready to defend themselves, managed to indigenous people, with highly developed science and other social institutions - medicine, education, etc., etc. ..
And even if not so, then this is the fault of us, the Russian - the lazy, and stupid ispivshihsya, and more on your text
The irony would be appropriate if I said something similar to a country or guilt of its population. And so - again, solid base.

Цитата:
You are of course - cool debater ... and gambling!
Life is too short to waste it on empty arguments. Intervene in this conversation I made no passion debater, and an aversion to information manipulation.

Цитата:
If in such a style, it is better to talk about life on Mars.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (13.04.2009), SAH (21.04.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (13.04.2009)
Старый 20.04.2009, 23:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
So far, we have a "fashion" show gradually washed out "normal" artists, they do not form groups and find it difficult to promote myself ...
Absolutely agree with you, dictate fashion to "own", those who are now at the helm. And promoting its own. Time will come - and it will pass. Not soon, but will return the true value.

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (19.05.2015)
Ответ

Метки
actual art, art dealer