Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.08.2011, 12:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Местный

Поблагодарили 466 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 777
По умолчанию History of Counterfeiting Grigorieva

http://blog.fontanka.ru/posts/78107/
The investigative authorities of St. Petersburg State University Interior addressed the issue of a criminal investigation for fraud with a piece of art. After the St. Petersburg collector Andrey Vasiliev gained over seven and a half million rubles painting famous artist of the early XX century Grigoryeva, found that virtually the same work the author is in the vaults of the Russian Museum. It is now an investigator to prove exactly who - the museum or collector - is the owner of a fake.

- In the summer of 2009 I was offered a job by Boris Grigoriev "restaurant." The main thing is that she had a biography - in 1914 the famous St. Petersburg collector Alexander E. Burtsev published it in his edition of "My journal for the few", also told me that Grigoriev sold, as the saying goes, "from a good home," from the old Leningrad collection. That is, the thing was immaculate with a history of existence. Mediator also made a solid person - one publisher in our city. I do not want to name names, because it now appears that this man no matter what - it was used blindly. So as a result I bought it for serious money - began his story "Fontanka" 56-year-old Andrey Vasilyev, involved in collecting almost 1970 years.

As the "Fontanka" buy and sell Grigorieva helped the owner of the publishing house "The Golden Age" from St. Petersburg Leonid Shumakov, but for now Vasiliev paid 250 thousand dollars in cash, at that time was equivalent to seven and a half million rubles. Despite the amount of chemical-technological research Vasilyev did not.
Читать дальше... 

- You seem funny, but almost none of the collectors do not use scientific and technical expertise. Collector or art historian is more important than a collective aesthetic representation. First of all, the thing is like. And the most important reason - it's provenance - its origins. No one is would never do a DNA test to their children. And if you have a picture of a great master, but from nowhere, though with great opinions - you are unlikely to easily attach it - explained, "Fontanka" is one of the critics who asked, as he himself said, "do not glow in the dark history ' .

Vasiliev himself continued his story: "Then I sent the picture to Moscow in one of the most prestigious galleries, where an exhibition of Russian artists titled" Parizhachi. " There has been issued a catalog with reproductions of my purchase. And there Grabar Institute staff saw my Grigorieva and sensitively told, they know this thing, since recently, a couple of months before buying, she was on their expertise, and they recognized the picture fake. I was so sure of himself, which dismissed this "nonsense", considering them a caution for common intrigues of the world. "

Soon (as a detective), the experts still argue convincingly vindicated Vasiliev - they refer to their remaining after examination of records, fees, generated by a specific person, and, most importantly - on the chemical and technological expertise. Police source told us that examination confirmed the presence of pigments in paints, entered into use until much later in the death of Grigoriev 1939, not to mention 1913, when the original was executed.

- In addition to the appendage to this, I suddenly find out that in 1986 released a Russian museum catalog bequeathed to the museum of works from the collection of Professor Boris Okunev, in which my purchase was described as a painting by Boris Grigoriev. The author of the foreword and one of the compilers of the directory has been an art museum - now famous Elena Basner. And when the pressure under my broker yet named the man who gave him a picture for me, and it was the same Basner, then I realized that I had paid for a fake - virtually accusing Vasiliev.

According to Vasiliev, meeting with Basner has not brought results, as it was unable to recall a fact that once in 1986, described this work in person, or the name of the person who brought her a picture.

"I'm sure that behind it is" someone in a gray ", which has so powerful levers of influence and persuasion, that even the prospect of criminal prosecution and a shameful publicity can not overcome them. My arguments and requests to resolve the case the world, though the tears have caused, but did not help remember who gave it seven and a half million. In addition, it is obvious that this "someone" very "loved" Grigoriev. "

In March 2011 the collector of rents his picture on the expertise of the Russian Museum and receive negative feedback. "I personally spoke with the deputy director Eugenia Nikolaevna Petrova complained that if everything is as set out in the Institute examinations. Grabar and timing, it means that a fake, most likely made by someone who has access to the store of the museum. Another option is actually deleted, since the thing until the middle of the 30s belonged to Burtsev, then popped into a thrift shop after the war, which was acquired by Okunev. To 83-year stored in a highly sensitive intelligent house professor of ballistics and then entered the Russian Museum. In this case the only time it was published in 1914, the year in the form of a mediocre black and white photography and elsewhere was not present and does not play.

The quality of the picture, which I bought through Basner is very high. It could only make a person well versed in art Grigorieva, and most importantly - carefully studied the original ... and who can vouch that this case is the only one? Of course, it was impossible not to recall an old scandal with Filonov. Petrov agreed that it is necessary to contact the police "- recounts the dialogue Vasiliev.

How ironic that this spring the Russian Museum is preparing a new exhibition, catalog issues, where again there is a "restaurant" Boris Grigoriev. In June 2011, Vasiliev makes a statement to the Department of State Antique Interior Ministry, which in late July, submit the materials in SU AMIA Petrograd district to address the issue of criminal proceedings under Part 4 of Article 159 of the Criminal Code (fraud on a large scale). According to "Fontanka" pre-investigation checks on materials extended to 30 days.

Deputy Director of the Russian Museum Yevgeny Petrov told "Fontanka" that the two paintings went through examination, which showed that the collector is not a true picture of Vasiliev. "We have no reason to doubt the authenticity of his work - said the art historian. - And the authenticity of his work, we had reason to doubt that we have expressed in my opinion. No claims to the Russian Museum can not be. Since we have long since parted Basner. "

Elena Basner, we found in Finland, as well as she referred to the high cost of roaming, then talked to her in the mode of SMS.
- Do we understand what you are saying that the painting sold to you Vasilyev, genuine, and at the Russian Museum - a fake?
- This is a very simplified version of the primitive, and I would very much like the very voice that I could say about it. If everything is so urgent, then, alas, without me. I'm reserving the right to comment on your story. I want to clarify that any comments now about your existing version does not give. Sincerely, - such was the reply SMS Elena Basner.

Consultant on legal issues Vasilyev, a senior partner of law firm Constantine Pen & Paper Dobrynin responded well to our questions: "What has happened - not a special case, and already the trend. In recent years, counterfeiting technologies become more sophisticated, and corruption was struck by how professional societies, and art historians. And the lion's share of fraud behind the scenes, because buyers do not want scandals - it casts a shadow on their collection as a whole. Prevent counterfeiting boom can only be a very tough criminal prosecution of those who sells them or is attributed. And the publication of stories, of course. In this case, I am sure that the criminal case comes to trial, and the performer and the organizer of the crime will receive real time. "

In conclusion, Andrei Vasilyev admitted: "I could shut up, perhaps even partially compensate for spending - yet the picture traveled to the exhibition, published in the catalog, but somehow I do not want to feel the character of Tolstoy's" fake coupon ". And should the same in our country to remain at least one place, free from commercial manipulation. For example, the leading national art museum. "

A brief history of the picture:
Boris Grigoriev - an artist, always remaining slightly apart in the field of national culture. Most of all, they loved him in Leningrad, where he served as a full-length proof Europeanism "great cities with regional fate."
His famous series of 'race' is an attempt to artistic interpretation of the tragedy home country with the most modern of its time painting. Every year its importance in the history of Russian art is becoming more significant. Accordingly, increasing the price for his work.
In 1913, the rich man from St. Petersburg and Alexander Burtsev of passion for art is more mocked for their lack of education, acquire job Grigoriev "restaurant" among his other works. Most likely, they got Burtsev for the fact that he financed his trip to France. In his journal he publishes a picture. Until 2010 she was the only publication.
Until 1934 Burtsev lived in Leningrad. After Kirov's murder him and his family were exiled to Astrakhan, where his wife and shot as spies in the Finnish 1938th. The collection, as orphaned children, dispersed to other people's hands.
After the war, professor of ballistics Boris Okunev bought this painting in Leningrad thrift shop. After his death the entire collection went to his daughter, who in 1983 gave it as a bequest to the Russian Museum. In 1986, the Russian Museum publishes a directory where it does not play, but it describes. Catalog and wrote the foreword was an art critic Elena Basner.

Now Elena Basner - extremely well-known people. It is the world's leading expert on the Russian avant-garde early XX century, historian and expert, who personally developed the methodology for determining the fakes. Finally, her father - the author of the song "How to start Motherland?".

In April 2011 the Russian Museum opened an exhibition of paintings by Boris Grigoriev and re-released the directory where you play "in the restaurant." The exhibition runs until August 15.

History patterned Filonov

In May 1992, one of the officers of the State Russian Museum turned a private collector to confirm the authenticity of the figure of the Russian artist, estimated at 500 thousand dollars. As it turned out, the drawing was created by renowned artist Paul Filonov avant-garde and was kept in the Russian Museum. It was soon discovered - still missing a few pictures Filonov. As a result of the rapid development of long detained an employee of the museum and organizer of the King Tatiana Moses Potashinsky abductions.

Eugene Vyshenkov,

Fontanka.ru
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: title.jpg
Просмотров: 1197
Размер:	34.3 Кб
ID:	1322842  

alexvadim вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 37 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо alexvadim за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (18.07.2012), Eriksson (07.08.2011), Glasha (07.08.2011), I-V (07.08.2011), iside (05.10.2011), K-Maler (18.07.2012), khmelev (07.08.2011), LEVSHA (09.06.2015), Masikmak (12.10.2011), Santa (07.08.2011), sergey7 (07.08.2011), Tana (09.10.2011), uriart (07.08.2011), usynin2 (07.08.2011), vasya85 (07.08.2011), Wladzislaw (07.08.2011), Алек Сандер (07.08.2011), Алексэндр (09.02.2014), антонсоя (05.10.2011), артишоки (05.10.2011), Вивьен (07.08.2011), Евгений (17.02.2014), Зея (07.08.2011), Игорь Гурьев (07.08.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (07.08.2011), Кирилл1974 (03.02.2014), Коллекционер-любитель (02.02.2014), Ладик (07.08.2011), Маруся (05.10.2011), Михалыч (08.08.2011), олег назаров (05.10.2011), сандро (03.06.2023), Сима (10.09.2011), Тихая Сапа (07.08.2011), Тютчев (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 13:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 691 раз(а) в 269 сообщениях

The name of the article ridiculous . " How to start a fake Russian " (apparently from the same and from what non-Russian ). So because in the end and not got to the bottom " with which." Not the same picture painted Basner , I think. But she surprised me : the world is not gone, not accomplices surrendered , no money back and drove off .... Filyandiyu Flint - woman . I used her nerves.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P3290546.jpg
Просмотров: 150
Размер:	379.4 Кб
ID:	1322853  

Тихая Сапа вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тихая Сапа за это полезное сообщение:
iside (05.10.2011), Santa (27.12.2011), Tana (09.10.2011), олег назаров (05.10.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 14:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от alexvadim; 1734581"
will seem funny , but almost none of the collectors do not use scientific and technical expertise. Collector or art historian is more important than a collective aesthetic representation . First of all, the thing is like . And the most important reason - it's provenance - its origins. as anyone would think of doing DNA testing for their children. And if you have a picture of a great master , but from nowhere , though with great opinions - you are unlikely to easily attach it - explained , " Fontanka " is one of the critics who asked , as he himself said, " do not glow in this dark history. "
Funny explanation .. really >
All in a heap ..

Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (27.12.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 14:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Silent Sapa ; 1734611"
Not very same picture painted Basner , I think. But she surprised me : the world is not gone, not accomplices surrendered , no money back and drove off in Filyandiyu ...
Well, "on the world ", as I understand , offered to go to her, and sellers of this " restaurant" . She had implicit in this matter has kosatelstvo :
1. She was the author of the foreword and one of the compilers of the directory bequests, timing of works from the collection of Professor Boris Okunev.
2. She , with the words of one prosrednika and pass this picture ( "The quality of the picture, which I bought through Basner.")
3. It is not the actual seller ( not her gave those 250 tons dollars. For a picture during a transaction).
And in Finland it is not " drove away ", she comes back as if to work, advise there the Bukowskis:

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (09.10.2011), Сима (10.09.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 15:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от alexvadim; 1734581"
According to Vasiliev , meeting with Basner has not brought results, as she was unable to recall a fact that once in 1986, described this work in person , or the name of the person who brought her a picture .

"I'm sure that behind it is " someone in a gray ", which has so powerful levers of influence and persuasion , that even the prospect of criminal prosecution and a shameful publicity can not overcome them. My reasons and request to resolve the case the world , although caused tears, but did not help remember who gave it seven and a half million .

" Indirectly, " it would be if she just brought for examination and without the sale was carried out . It is a full-fledged commercial broker in this case, she passed a picture out of nowhere who took it for sale to the dealer. On " indirect " bears little resemblance . What can journalists beguiled ?

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тихая Сапа за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (09.10.2011), Wladzislaw (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 15:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Silent Sapa ; 1734691"
It is a full-fledged commercial broker in this case, she passed a picture out of nowhere who took it for sale to the dealer.
I do not know , I did not withdraw from the text that it was " a full-fledged commercial bridge " if only this quote does not refer to it:
Цитата:
According to Vasiliev , meeting with Basner has not brought results , as it was unable to recall a fact that once in 1986, described this work in person , or the name of the person who brought her a picture.

"I'm sure that behind it is " someone in a gray ", which has so powerful levers of influence and persuasion , that even the prospect of criminal prosecution and a shameful publicity can not overcome them. My arguments and requests to resolve the case the world , though the tears have caused , but did not help remember who gave it seven and a half million. In addition, it is obvious that this "someone" very " loved " Grigorieva ».
Silent Sapa, you think that this is about Basner Owned written that "... brought tears, but did not help remember who gave it seven and a half million "?

Старый 07.08.2011, 15:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Местный

Поблагодарили 466 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 777

Article , how-to "anti- Basner ." The names in the comments of people in gray.
Ie just not be the first public encounter as former and current employees , RM, and friendly patrons to them .
It turns out , could not agree on the quiet .
Passing a millionaire , forgery , criminal , this story raises the question of whether
whether the museum workers to live a parallel life - or his client's interests.

alexvadim вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо alexvadim за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (27.12.2011), sergey7 (07.08.2011), Tana (09.10.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 15:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от alexvadim; 1734741"
... this story raises the question of whether
whether the museum workers to live a parallel life - or his client's interests .
In a normal society , in a society with legal protection of its citizens , the presence of a free society, owners of means of production, with a strong democracy , with the real self , with all rights and freedoms , the legitimacy of all branches of power etc, etc, etc, I think not.
But here we have so many "parallel lives" , which can be confusing . >

Everyone , perhaps , a Russian living simultaneously in three or four "parallel lives" . >

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (05.10.2011), John Preston (27.12.2011), LEVSHA (09.06.2015), Tana (09.10.2011), Вивьен (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 1734693"
Silent Sapa, you believe that this is about Basner says that "... brought tears, but did not help remember who gave it seven and a half million ?"
Yes, I understood it that way. Also I know of at least one antique dealer who bought a painting Basner . Ie serve commercial broker for the first time she did not

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тихая Сапа за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (09.10.2011), Евгений (11.02.2014)
Старый 07.08.2011, 16:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 915 раз(а) в 329 сообщениях

I heard something about this story. It stretches quite a long time and its essence is very simple. A man sold a painting, telling her provenance from beginning to end. A man believed p.ch. and had had to deal with these people and never had any problems with them. The picture was bought not for resale, not for export abroad, and to introduce it into a cultural revolution, for some long-running projects for his own collection. And suddenly this affront - it turns out, the ideal object of an ideal home in Leningrad previously drove around Moscow, tried to get the expertise, lit wherever possible, and then making sure that the "number does not pass," composed and convincing legend slipped ABSOLUTE Idiot Basner, which zakosiv eye and said yes. This Grigoriev ....
  By the way, even in this miniature shows that red fuflometchiku success, for which he was our applause.
  And then, obviously the money was distributed by a Christian or a fraternal, but certainly not in the flat and spent all the witting or unwitting accomplices., Did not think about consequences.
  And the consequences were not slow to come, so as the thing on display in Moscow was immediately recognized, raised all of the documents, people, communications, and the question arose of who would be responsible? Respond means to give money.
Why do not they have been given? To this question science can not give an answer mozhet.Mozhet be someone left, maybe someone lost them, can be relied on Russian maybe. I do not know, but decided not to return the money, having a complete and does not require sophisticated efforts of the crime. This is the first series.
The second starts from the moment when it was discovered that the thing is not just a fake, a clone of an object located in the reserves and the timing is never displayed and is not reproduced.

khmelev вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 17 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо khmelev за это полезное сообщение:
alexvadim (07.08.2011), iside (05.10.2011), John Preston (27.12.2011), K-Maler (02.02.2014), LEVSHA (09.06.2015), Santa (08.08.2011), Tana (09.10.2011), Wladzislaw (07.08.2011), Борисович (01.02.2014), Вивьен (01.02.2014), Евгений (11.02.2014), Зея (07.08.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (07.08.2011), Ладик (07.08.2011), олег назаров (05.10.2011), сандро (03.06.2023)
Ответ