Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.06.2015, 22:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Those who 25, always not to art.
Now, perhaps. But when there their friends, acquaintances, colleagues-peers will repeatedly ask them about the acclaimed exhibition or a performance, a show or festival, they only stare is starting to be interested.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.06.2015, 22:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

[QUOTE]But what you can offer? Parmesan cheese? Haven't you noticed that all those who have something against Russia, alternatively, somehow lead to precisely Parmesan@
[URL="http://www.ng.ru/blogs/davydov/moment-natsionalnogo-unizheniya-ili-o-chem-dumayut-na-zapade.php"]Experienced a moment of national here unigene@

Was abroad on some event, say a speech, participated in the discussions. Arguing about the risks posed by the current policy (about the economy too, but I really don't understand, though tangible appreciation of Scotch whisky and creates risks for my personal budget).

And that's during one of these discussions from the audience asked: "And list three current problems that you personally perceive as risks?

I said that you have already entered into the age at which Russian men die, and my health worries me, also fear that Russia will disintegrate and turn into a dimensionless analogue of DND, where me and my family will be able to shoot some chieftain slug for a daring look, and the prospect of falling under point political repression taking into account what is happening in the homeland is not particularly strong, but still bothers me.

Other souichi answered in the same spirit, someone even said that the threat of nuclear war again began to frighten him, as in a happy Soviet childhood.
And then the Swiss beauty big blonde lady said as she was concerned, that in organic supermarket, where she trades, can deliver products with nitrates, and hide it from buyers. And yet — not all while in the courtyards of houses put windmills, and use the electricity produced by the polluting nature stations.

Overall, it was frustrating to listen to, and understand, perhaps, why. Little we him, snickering bastards, risks created. Not very hard with his knees up. Do not think about it.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
silent (07.06.2015), Wladzislaw (05.06.2015)
Старый 04.06.2015, 23:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Сообщение от Кирилл Сызранский Посмотреть сообщение
Swiss beauty big blonde lady said as she was concerned that the ecological supermarket
Never the argument. A special case illustrating the separate ideological conflict and the level of consumption.

Let's not abstract, but just look around. Among the many friends interested in art, even knowing that you are good? Little, but there. Among young? Little, but there. And in MAMMA - sea of adolescents and young adults. And on the auction Ovcharenko day before yesterday - also 70% of the youth. And antique shops - perhaps 10%.

AI на Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinvestment

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Wladzislaw (05.06.2015)
Старый 04.06.2015, 23:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

[QUOTE="Vladimir;3473971"]never the argument. A special case illustrating the separate ideological conflict and the level potreblenia@
Given my remark has to do with the quoted words Dudinskaya and not to the issue of young people's interest for art.
At this "major Swiss blonde beauty" done.

Now about the "just look around".
Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Among the many friends interested in art, even knowing that you are good?
I, if You haven't noticed, wrote about young people interested in all sorts of "arts" there and that our coming back to life, too, begins those interested in arts but not in our country and, especially, not I in Samara.

You, Vladimir, see young people at the Winery, MUMM, VLADEY, but it's hundreds, let another thousand-in the city. All.

As for me personally, now all my surroundings - so - interested in graphic art, but, alas, it is not young people 25-30 years.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Протоплазма (05.06.2015)
Старый 05.06.2015, 08:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,039 раз(а) в 1,944 сообщениях

In my environment, people with high enough incomes of many art lovers.. no like talk about the past. "We all come from childhood" and if the hold was not the love of arts, and subsequently who rarely washes up on these shores graceful.

Последний раз редактировалось Хранитель укропа; 05.06.2015 в 08:47.
Хранитель укропа вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.06.2015, 10:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

[QUOTE="Vladimir;3473971"]And in MAMMA - sea of teenagers and young Luda@
For the entire past year of 2014 Multimedia Art Museum/Moscow house of photography (MAMM) visited 308 354 persons.

Ответ