Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Новичок

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
Lana Petersen, in your post and betrays a longing for Russia ....:-)
As for the patrons of the arts-world practice, supporting local, t e Saratov Saratov patron chooses to support an artist than an artist from Denmark. It is also difficult to imagine that the Dane-patron support, for example, an artist from Minnesota.
There are sites dedicated funds to support artists-in-line of supplies just give, but no more, and require reports or completed works - the address is easy to find in Google.
 About the position, sculpt, even if demand is zero, occupy opposite positions expressed, if not buy manufactured goods, or so the price is inadequate, or do not want to sculpt them, and for the public good is not necessary. And for fun, as they want.
So instead of looking for sponsors, I would have to seek buyers for the price at which they are willing to buy.
For example, the site artnow.ru or on this site.
thanks for the advice. You're right, I have a certain nostalgia for Russia, but it certainly pink and viable. Here, I have no Danish or Russian friends. Danes hold on their own and Russian too. When I was at the Russian center, where I was once allowed to hold an exhibition. Tam hold concerts which is a meeting, and so on. Well, I can not be friends with these people! Not because I have a high opinion about himself, but because there is no common spiritual interests. And these friends I do not need. And since my art here in Denmark, no one needs, I feel completely isolated. I'm not naive and understand that time NEkorystnyh, noble Russian philanthropist died long ago, and today's patrons are not likely to help someone is disinterested. But this is a dream come true!
You are here advised me that something about selling my paintings for the price, for which de buy. Well, thanks! Opened my eyes and I did not know and did not offer ...
FYI, these happy because Danes and happy that stupid to obstruction. I think I first mentioned that they need to hear that I create paintings on the sewing machine, and they immediately imagine this machine that does everything from start to finish, and then I pass them off as art. Well, time is a machine that does everything, the price should be adequate. I offer my paintings for maksimut 1000 DKK 200 dollars. It does not even cover the cost of yarn. But nothing of the fact that the film is the idea that, too, something must be, and it does not occur.
About the galleries. Would your language. To break the place in at least some sort of gallery, you have to pay. I then asked how to hang pictures for 6000 euros for 2 weeks. Since the common people in the gallery do not go, it's a waste of laundering.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Lana Petersen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Devonus Magnus (06.02.2012), Ika-Ika (20.07.2011), Артём (22.07.2011), Тютчев (24.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen Посмотреть сообщение
According to the commune, but something could
and apparently the view, too!

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 551 раз(а) в 226 сообщениях

There is an amusing anecdote about Lenin.
Pioneers come to Lenin and say, - Vladimir Ilich, here you wrote - "Learn, learn, learn and learn again!" And, he says - Garbage guys, I painted the handle.
>

leonard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо leonard за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712081"
are happy because the Danes and happy that we are stupid to obstruction
Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712081"
no joint spiritual interests .
da -ah- ah-ah .... You hard in my life!
( Especially if the "spiritual interests," not congruent ...)

Oh, and " Artmane " - this is a Danish invention! (Lars Kremer) .. There have not tried ? Again, do not it?

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (20.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
Urva (judging from the context)

Lana, why are you so negative about the country responds . in which you live and its people, through whose honest money you receive benefits ? (and still is not enough. .. a little )
How embarrassing even to read ...

But on the machine then its working .. and nothing ...
And so much money earned , 68%gave other people with disabilities would .. Differently nobler than snot dissolve .. What is the problem then ?
Hello my husband !
Nate
I already wrote you that I absolutely do not like your nedobrzhelatelny , stinging, didactic tone . I do not know what caused it , but I'm with you absolutely do not want to communicate. Therefore, the more I answer you do not want to budu.Pishite . But I want to remind you that this is a forum about art , not about comparing the levels of life here and there. goodbye

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 13:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712121"
Nate
I already wrote you that I absolutely do not like your nedobrzhelatelny , stinging, didactic tone . I do not know what caused it , but I'm with you absolutely do not want to communicate. Therefore, the more I answer you do not want to budu.Pishite . But I want to remind you that this is a forum about art , not about comparing the levels of life here and there. Good-bye
Lana Petersen, so it's not just for you, ( here chitaleley mnooogo -many)
It is three pages of your theme orgy ..
 (Incidentally, it is worth mentioning , you can hide their messages while driving and the subject within 48 hours to inform you , technical capabilities )

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 20.07.2011, 14:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Новичок

Ika-Ika.
Thank you for your kind words. Tell me, have you seen my other work besides Andersen? I already laid out in 4 separate albums on the site here in my office. I still have not figured out very navigating this site, so do not know if you see my albums and how to do it . But in these albums are almost all my pictures , but the site lanaart nothing since 2005.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 14:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 551 раз(а) в 226 сообщениях

You can certainly do in Russia exhibition project, but for this (in my opinion) to a dozen stunning works.
Advertising in the magazine "Russian artist from Denmark", etc.
And, like, modestly - to do an exhibition in a museum of naive art, it is possible to agree today.

leonard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо leonard за это полезное сообщение:
Seriy (20.07.2011), таша (21.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 14:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Banned

Поблагодарили 163 раз(а) в 98 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 44

Lana Peterson ! it seems to me - everything is very simple to explain . Cyril Syzran after reading your first post I saw some oddities , as a peculiar form pointerisovalsya you . Your response confirmed his fears.
Nat new permeated your problems honestly tried to help an excuse rather peculiar idea that you are not that Interested , but have not been rasmotrenny in fact - in response to aggression is not justified ...
and patrons are good , I hope ! and in Denmark ... but just turn to them is huge, that there is need to very carefully consider the need ... reflection.

kazerov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо kazerov за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 14:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,101 раз(а) в 766 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712141"
Ika-Ika.
Thank you for your kind words. Tell me, have you seen my other work besides Andersen? I already laid out in 4 separate albums on the site here in my office. I still have not figured out very navigating this site, so do not know if you see my albums and how to do it . But in these albums are almost all my pictures , but the site lanaart nothing since 2005.
Did not that hard, but be sure to check and write all that dumayu.Spasibo .

Ika-Ika вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ