Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.12.2009, 06:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Romario Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah away even roots.
Rasskazite bol'she. Interesno.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2009, 06:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 733 раз(а) в 404 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sergey Keith Посмотреть сообщение
Tretyakov was born in a family of merchants, and began his work with the trade, Tereshchenko traded fish and salt (or a prestigious than selling paintings?) And no matter how much we have not discovered the beauty if not for these "hucksters ? With that, I must note, those who use such expressions, people are not blue
blood
And where do collectors and collectors, whom you have an example? Question about the kind of dealers and gallery owners who make money on the objects of art. Or you mentioned in the biographies of people find new threads of their past business activities?

Added after 12 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexanderG Посмотреть сообщение
Perechityval mnogie temy, i vot, chto otmetil. Ochen 'chasto nazyvaiut dilerov, galeristov - torgashami. Eto neuvazenie, prezrenie, ili kak?

Dolzny li my nazyvat 'hudoznikov mazilkami? Iskusstvovedov - bumagomarateliami?

Hochu skazat ', da ia prodaiu kartiny, da ia torgovets prekrasnym, no krome uvazeniia k sebe i svoim kollegam ia nichego ne ispytyvaiu.
Envy, mentality, etc. All of course understandable, but still the most important factor is the tarnished reputation, and not without a thorough it should be noted. However, the very art market has allowed its damping. Still operating under a single coil and if there are pseudo-gallery owners, they are the product of the normal gallery owners who have not established an effective medium to minimize the appearance (and the effects on them) "gallerists" so to say, which greatly harm the reputation of art gallery owner for its igrulkami to merchants and so on Russia's long-suffering art market. The reason is one and only one - poor management of this area of the state, but our state is busy and likes sports. Glory to Russia!

Added after 24 minutes
Цитата:
Rasskazite bol'she. Interesno.
And what here tell? Still further in history. Read biographies of industrialists 19 th century - the beginning of the 20 th there is a lot of bankruptcies and ruin of states. The greatest dynasty of industrialists strangled. In civilized countries they are in 10 generations, but God forbid we have to live up to the second. Not like we have people who earn much more than others. Long before the Soviet era.

Последний раз редактировалось Romario; 09.12.2009 в 07:12. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Romario вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2009, 08:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Romario Посмотреть сообщение
Envy, mentality, etc. All of course understandable, but still the most important factor is the tarnished reputation, and not without a thorough it should be noted.

Podmochennaia u kogo? U hudoznikov, galeristov ili pokupatelei?

However, the very art market has allowed its damping. Still operating under a single coil and if there are pseudo-gallery owners, they are the product of the normal gallery owners who have not established an effective medium to minimize the appearance (and the effects on them) "gallerists" so to say, which greatly harm the reputation of art gallery owner for its igrulkami to merchants and so on Russia's long-suffering art market.

Nikto nikogo na zastavliaet stradat '. Byt 'hudoznikom ili galeristom ne obizatel'no, eto delo vybora.

Kazdyi sledit za svoei reputatsiei sam. Ili podavliaiuschii apparat.

The reason is one and only one - poor management of this area of the state, but our state is busy and likes sports. Glory to Russia!

Added after 24 minutes

Gosudarstvo? Minkul't? Ne dumaiu, chto gosudarstvo dolzno sledit 'za chem-libo, krome bezopasnosti svoih zitelei.

And what here tell? Still further in history. Read biographies of industrialists 19 th century - the beginning of the 20 th there is a lot of bankruptcies and ruin of states.

Dumaiu, bankrotstv vezde hvataet.

The greatest dynasty of industrialists strangled. In civilized countries they are in 10 generations, but God forbid we have to live up to the second.

Takih sovsem malo. Vstrechal bezrabotnyh v chetviortom pokolenii

Not like we have people who earn much more than others. Much earlier than in Soviet times.
Mozet byt ', ne sporiu.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 09.12.2009, 09:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

All understood. Did you mean that abuse _hudozhniki_ gallerists and dealers? And I thought that the whole market abuses, so he began to respond on its behalf, that is, the buyer

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Romario за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (09.12.2009)
Старый 09.12.2009, 10:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от ikoku Посмотреть сообщение
a lot of adventurers and scoundrels.
Цитата:
Dlia menia v slove avantiurist negativa net.
For me too, but I think that ikoku was due to "speculators", ie people going on a deliberate deception, fraud, fraud.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2009, 10:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

I do not understand the subject matter of the two sides. If the trader bought the work because of how much he sold it did not matter the artist. If taken to implement, it must issue a receipt for the capture and percent markups. If someone did not take it, he (sorry, but the word hick can not think of anything). If you broke the percentage mark-ups and sold, it is also fortunate merchant, but did not cause the artist, who for the sum agreed.
The only problem-%overestimated the time, but work is not for sale. But this system is likely to deceive themselves, and do not see a major goal in this sophisticated.
   Ie I understand that the main problem - forgot to take a receipt?

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
Veronic (13.02.2010), Евгений (09.12.2009)
Старый 09.12.2009, 11:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Ochen 'chasto nazyvaiut dilerov, galeristov - torgashami.
In fact, if the dealers and galeristoa "torgoshami" is called the townsfolk, it's normal. For the Russian man is normal, more like it.
But if the TC of them recalled the artist is simply silly.
Artist gallery owner must love and respect. They were the first people to him, without them, and he and his family without food remain. Literally. And an artist can take money only from them. Give them the same duty to be able to their job.
Neighbors did not give "for the layman artist more despicable than" huckster ", in that although there is money, and this-" beggars erratic ", not status, not stability: simply lumpen-margin, not a serious person with a thoughtless profession.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (09.12.2009), DSF (10.12.2009), Fed (09.12.2009)
Старый 09.12.2009, 12:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение
I do not understand the subject matter of the two sides. If the trader bought the work because of how much he sold it did not matter the artist. If taken to implement, it must issue a receipt for the capture and percent markups. If someone did not take it, he (sorry, but the word hick can not think of anything). If you broke the percentage mark-ups and sold, it is also fortunate merchant, but did not cause the artist, who for the sum agreed.
The only problem-%overestimated the time, but work is not for sale. But this system is likely to deceive themselves, and do not see a major goal in this sophisticated.
And I think price is important and it is important as later turn into paintings.

Старый 09.12.2009, 14:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
I do not understand the subject matter of the two sides. If the trader bought the work because of how much he sold it did not matter the artist.
It is not true now - dealing with: the sale to the merchant must pay the artist the right to succeed.

Цитата:
If you broke the percentage mark-ups and sold, it is also fortunate merchant, but did not cause the artist, who in the amount agreed.
Gallery owner has no right "to violate the percentage mark-up on the work undertaken to implement. Romario rights, the final price should be monitored.

Цитата:
If taken to implement, it must issue a receipt for the capture and the percentage margin. If someone did not take it, he (sorry, but the word hick can not think of anything).
/.../
What receipt? And what do you with a receipt that going to do? Wake up, Fed!
I have a paper issued and signed by gallery owners - this is just thus, that with such aplomb, gave an interview to Vladimir displayed on the site, Sergey Popov - in the presence of witnesses, who also signed it, he agrees to give me 12 my work from my husband, but he told me the work has not yet been paid. I've got and annual receipts of up to date prices, and still other interesting documents.

However, when my lawyer called him and asked to say whether he intended to give the work kinder, he arrogantly replied that the work they have sold, the money given to my husband, and the documents proving this, he has not - perhaps in the hope that the court I'm not converted.

Parallel gallery Popov makes these works offers its customers.

In my next visit to Moscow with my lawyers, we'll go to the police department works on Popov's criminal case - fortunately, the evidence that he is trying to usurp the work Roginsky I have more than enough. But do you think the police are going with a light heart? And how long will the procedure, how much does it cost and will require nerves?

In passing, I warn you all: the work Roginsky neither Gallery Popova, nor his relatives not to buy, these works stolen, and they have to return.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Popov reçu.jpg
Просмотров: 107
Размер:	13.5 Кб
ID:	526422  

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 14 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (09.12.2009), DSF (10.12.2009), fross (09.12.2009), Glasha (10.12.2009), iside (09.12.2009), Jasmin (09.12.2009), Martin (09.12.2009), Ninni (09.12.2009), Tana (09.12.2009), Veronic (13.02.2010), Евгений (09.12.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (10.12.2009), Люси (09.12.2009), Тамара (13.02.2010)
Старый 09.12.2009, 14:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
Incidentally, I warn you all: the work Roginsky neither Gallery Popova, nor his relatives not to buy, these works stolen, and they have to return.
Thanks for the information, all very serezno.Udachi you, Liana ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (10.12.2009), Glasha (10.12.2009), Jasmin (09.12.2009), LCR (09.12.2009), Тамара (13.02.2010)
Ответ