Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.02.2010, 09:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39
По умолчанию What distinguishes the true artist from not present?

Tema mozet byt 'slegka provokatsionnoi, poetomu esli raazgoriatsia strasti i admin ee uberiot rasstraivat'sia ne budu.

Mnogie uchastniki govoriat o nastoiaschih hudoznikah, a vot hotelos 'by uznat' kak oni ego oredeliaiut.

Naprimer, liubimyi vsemi D. Hirst, darit prekrasnoe mnogim liudiam, sam s ob'iomami ne spravliaetsia, tak nanial 150 chelovek v pomosch ', chto by dostavit' radost 'vsem zelaiuschim. Mozno ze i tak traktovat '.

Bolee togo, on hudoznik professional'nyi, t.k. soderzit sebia na svoi zarabotok.

Nastoiaschii hudoznik rabotaet dlia vechnosti i muzeev - a ne zaznaiotsia li takoi hudoznik? Mozet on ne tak horosh, kak sam dumaet.

Nu i tak dalee.

Prizyvaiu ne perehodit 'na lichnosti, no schitaiu neobhodimym obsudit', dlia vyrabotki opredeleniia.

Added after 2 minutes
Eta tema ne predstavliaet moego lichnogo mneniia.

Posted 1 hour 27 minutes
Tema, navernoe, neprostaia, trebuet politkorektnosti?

Added after 6 minutes 45 minutes
Tak i znal, chto otvetov ne budet, no nadeialsia.
Neopredelionnost 'dannoi kategorii vediot k raznochteniiam i raznoglasiiam.

Последний раз редактировалось AlexanderG; 01.02.2010 в 15:51. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (01.02.2010), iside (01.02.2010), KaterinaMN (05.05.2010), luka77 (22.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 18:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31

AlexanderG, I really like the theme, very interesting to see what they think about this forum members are professionals.

I have artist friends in Russia, Italy, and now more and the Middle East, and the spouse is also an artist. I really like to talk to them about their work, about their worldview and why they are doing what they feel.

These are special people, creativity - this is for their lives.
But ...

Conditionally (for myself), I divide them into two categories. The first category - artists - creative people. Just paint them enough, they design their homes, they come up with furniture for your home, they are keen on photography, they come up with some unusual clothing, they have traveled the world and when you're next to them, they just recharge you some of his crazy energy and crazy rhythm. They write poetry and books., Sing, etc. etc.

The second category - the quiet introverts, they do not need noisy company, thirst for life they do not. They draw only the pictures, do a project for the house they would not have been able, breaking off and go to Tibet for 2 months, too, no madness, no shocks. Selling because selling, not selling, it's not selling. No money, no means to buy the sausage, and what can the door weighs job is 3 months - so they did not see. Perhaps they have a deep inner world and thinking about it, but contact with these people plunges me into depression.

For myself, I found here are two extremes. Who is a true artist of these two categories? I am in a quandary. I have an active life position and so I, of course, close to people - creative people and their creativity.

AlexanderG, I think that everyone in judging the artist, who called the "real, who do not" choose what he likes and what he is close.

But time will tell who will go down in history, and who is not.

Added after 15 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexanderG Посмотреть сообщение
Naprimer, liubimyi vsemi D. Hirst, darit prekrasnoe mnogim liudiam, sam s ob'iomami ne spravliaetsia, tak nanial 150 chelovek v pomosch ', chto by dostavit' radost 'vsem zelaiuschim. Mozno ze i tak traktovat '
I decided to finish, well, first of all, he is not beloved by all
I watched the interview with him, I would have made such a determination AX: a man who once, long ago drew, but without having to become a famous painter - became well-known businessman from the actual art

Последний раз редактировалось iside; 01.02.2010 в 18:18. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (02.02.2010), DSF (01.02.2010), K-Maler (14.08.2010), uriart (05.02.2010), Veronic (02.02.2010), Артём (02.02.2010), Евгений (04.05.2011)
Старый 01.02.2010, 18:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 828 раз(а) в 296 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Two old ladies sitting in the clinic in the queue and argue:
VP-My good doctor, he prescribed me pills and I felt better.

No, my SK is better, he did me a nice massage and I like a girl fresh and young!

Before we talk about the criteria for the profession a good idea to first learn it!
All we know how to treat. correct artists who, as a rule the state, etc.

L-ana64110 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо L-ana64110 за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (01.02.2010), Peter (01.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 18:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от L-ana64110 Посмотреть сообщение
two old ladies sitting in the clinic in the queue and argue
These two old ladies and I AlexanderG?

Please express your opinion, what do you follow in determining the "real artist" because for sure, at least once, but such thoughts arise? I personally have the opinion of each on the topic interesting.

Added after 9 seconds
Цитата:
two old ladies sitting in the clinic in the queue and argue
These two old ladies and I AlexanderG?

Please express your opinion, what do you follow in determining the "real artist" because for sure, at least once, but such thoughts arise? I personally have the opinion of each on the topic interesting.

Последний раз редактировалось iside; 01.02.2010 в 18:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (02.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 18:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

I think it is very simple. Unas like the more you head the better artist. The best president, then prime minister, president of the academy, well, then there is all sorts of academics, people. deserved. professora.Poskolku vsetaki be komuto and draw pictures in the bottom ranks artists, where at the end of the list of your humble servant.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (01.02.2010), Galyona (05.02.2010), K-Maler (03.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Pavel,
 The artist currently recognized vremenem.tolko so you can rassudit.ne namreshat-nastoyaschiy.a someone who is not from deystvuyuschih.Vse will fall into mesta.Eto not znachit.chto should all but the first category, or to imitate fashion trends.
The artist currently working. Potomu.chto can not work on drugomu.potrebnost dushi.V feel the soul (if it is not obyazalovka or earning dough)
Most sluchaev.narodny zasluzhennyy.i and even newfangled ratings-quite fair and assessment for today's society (and society. Est.chtozh is a reproach to the mirror)

mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо mihailovoh за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (02.02.2010), Tano (06.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 19:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от mihailovoh Посмотреть сообщение
Pavel,
 The artist currently recognized vremenem.tolko so you can rassudit.ne namreshat-nastoyaschiy.a someone who is not from deystvuyuschih.Vse will fall into mesta.Eto not znachit.chto should all but the first category, or to imitate fashion trends.
The artist currently working. Potomu.chto can not work on drugomu.potrebnost dushi.V feel the soul (if it is not obyazalovka or earning dough)
Most sluchaev.narodny zasluzhennyy.i and even newfangled ratings-quite fair and assessment for today's society (and society. Est.chtozh is a reproach to the mirror)
All you can buy everything you can arrange ... But if the pictures are no souls, but the rank and loot is there, so with society chtoto not?

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (01.02.2010), Peter (01.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 19:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 828 раз(а) в 296 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

The question of level - the meaning of life.
I do not even know how to be an artist, as "born" with a pencil, how to be a normal person?
This is the diagnosis, disability, because in another life can not, and must earn hlebushek ,,,,,
artist is and the gift of God and punishment,,,
a real or initiative can be seen immediately. the works of \\ first \\
if you do not see the difference - you learn, learn and learn,,,

L-ana64110 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо L-ana64110 за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (01.02.2010), Peter (01.02.2010), Tano (06.02.2010), Сергей Игоревич (24.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 20:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Цитата:
if you do not see the difference - you learn, learn and learn
L-ana64110, thanks for the reply "I know that I need to learn - I would be happy to received a further education in the arts.

Actually, not so simple, how many experts on the forum, which you can not say ... then you learn, learn and learn , but the views of the same artist sometimes do not coincide, some of them human, and someone not?
This is ridiculous. Just even if you devote all his life the art of one of the artists you'll be closer and you'll feel it deep, and someone let him and all recognized and loved by you will appear superficial and trite - and someone on the contrary.

I think AlexanderG so too believes that ultimately everything is subjective and best decide the time, but we live now, that's interesting to understand.

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (02.02.2010), DSF (01.02.2010), LCR (01.02.2010), Peter (02.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 21:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

If the reason the old-fashioned, then this is a true artist who does not kitsch, but this is not true that this makes kitsch. The concept of an artist who makes kitsch "smoothly flows into the other subspecies" corrupt artist. " Venal artist - a subspecies appeared in the era of PR. and watered. technologies. That such Gavrik that work in favor of a certain polit.tehnologa in the art.
 Still there are not real, it do not have their own person, and mow at other more successful artist. Although if he is strong in technology, it is an artist, but not quite real until it finds it his face.
There are so-called blank artist. That which draws and replicates nikchmennoe, empty, transitory, not actual. Although if he does technical mastery, it is not so tragic.

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
bykinist (03.02.2010)
Ответ