Старый 20.03.2009, 22:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #261
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от nikola Посмотреть сообщение
I can not say or anything bad about 70-80 years. I was happy and free. I was a kid
Yes it was a glorious time, I too was a child and absolutely free, but our parents lived happily. I think it's because that was the Iron Curtain, and most do not know, I remember when we were kids looking for a funeral, it was something not of this world, people lived without asking me any questions, and a feeling that no one dies. And as I said in the Bible does not eschte from the tree of knowledge, but it will be like gods knowing good and evil, and death will die, something like that. It turns out that knowledge leads to death, just so I did not understand the meaning of \ die the death of \. I think freedom comes with consciousness, and this is a great burden, only a few can bring it to the end. Today a free man society considers an outlaw, he did not want, he can catch in one sentence rasploh successful people who brag about their success, cars, summer cottages, mistresses, and naturally the proposal might cause them to doubt their stupid successes, but they do not want about it and hear it, and of course all together chase away a free man, so as not to clutter up your tiny self-esteem. I do not know whether I could convey to you their thoughts, or again I get to the quotations.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (23.03.2009), Art-lover (22.03.2009), LCR (21.03.2009), nikola (21.03.2009), Red Art (21.03.2009), Sandro (20.03.2009), Tana (21.03.2009), Артём (20.03.2009)
Старый 20.03.2009, 22:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #262
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
or again fall into the quotations.
Look dreaming! : p: D

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (23.03.2009), Art-lover (22.03.2009), LCR (21.03.2009), nikola (21.03.2009), Tana (21.03.2009), Самвел (20.03.2009)
Старый 21.03.2009, 12:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #263
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
you in a concentration camp would be good, yes?
Regular soldering, the morning-hymn on Sundays-art motion picture ...
On the wall portrait of the Leader ... : D
I've read and you remember the phrase from the movie 1960, G. Danelia "Sergei".
Remember? Uncle Peter, you idiot?
There are continued, himself a fool ....
When no arguments, then what remains? The repression, the leaders, this is journalese gebbelevskogo cut.
Danelia-totalitarian director, camp, under a portrait of the leader of the victorious fascism.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 6 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it was a glorious time, I too was a child and absolutely free, but our parents lived happily. I think it's because that was the Iron Curtain, and most do not know, I remember when we were kids looking for a funeral, it was something not of this world, people lived without asking me any questions, and a feeling that no one dies. And as I said in the Bible does not eschte from the tree of knowledge, but it will be like gods knowing good and evil, and death will die, something like that. It turns out that knowledge leads to death, just so I did not understand the meaning of \ die the death of \. I think freedom comes with consciousness, and this is a great burden, only a few can bring it to the end. Today a free man society considers an outlaw, he did not want, he can catch in one sentence rasploh successful people who brag about their success, cars, summer cottages, mistresses, and naturally the proposal might cause them to doubt their stupid successes, but they do not want about it and hear it, and of course all together chase away a free man, so as not to clutter up your tiny self-esteem. I do not know whether I could convey to you their thoughts, or again I get to the quotations.
You must be very rich, now we can see The Congress, enjoy.
Then in the 80s my friend went for 180 rubles, I have a 300do.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.03.2009, 13:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #264
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 125 раз(а) в 61 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
No, it is the Greeks of Byzantium came vRus earn. Then Byzantium was above all-2 Rome. Russ became 3 Rome. Dosih then all the capitals of Europe boast relics stolen from Constantinople. Actually, you should know more before you speak. Venetian lions from Con la stolen.
Letter from the front-masterpiece picturesque IP kusstva. [

Letter from the front-masterpiece picturesque IP kusstva.
Probably had in mind - a masterpiece of painting as art.
Can not call this painting a masterpiece painting, Laktionov essentially not a painter. Speaking roughly, the picture - an imitation of the masters of the "old school". In the 20 century. This school was gone.

Mihail вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.03.2009, 20:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #265
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mihail Посмотреть сообщение
probably had in mind - a masterpiece of painting as art.
Can not call this painting a masterpiece painting, Laktionov essentially not a painter. Speaking roughly, the picture - an imitation of the masters of the "old school". In the 20 century. This school was no longer there.
: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: eek:: eek:: eek:

Старый 22.03.2009, 00:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #266
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 125 раз(а) в 61 сообщениях

Цитата:
: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: confused:: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: eek:: eek:: eek:
Cool emotions, surprises another ---- ignorant understanding of the art of painting ....

Mihail вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.03.2009, 10:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #267
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mihail Посмотреть сообщение
Cool emotions, surprises another ---- ignorant understanding of the art of painting ....
Anger blinded and deprived of reason. Judging by your avatar, you close grisaille, but such a senseless speech I have not met. What is "old school" and why "Letter from the Front" written in podrazhanie.Komu How to understand and competently as illiterate to understand that there is such граматика. A Dali wrote in the technique of old masters, searching for lost recipes varnishes, so he imitated anyone. Loktionov simply wrote, and even repeat plainly could not and it's just undeniably talented painting. I advise to look, useful.
Must understand, and stomping their boots every policeman knows.
That is what I wanted to depict icons that are not very hurt. I suggest before you write to think.

Старый 23.03.2009, 13:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #268
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,271 раз(а) в 318 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для nikola с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
it's just undeniably talented painting. I advise to look, useful.
There is no doubt that in the film "Letter from the Front" a lot of merit and artistic discoveries. I wonder how you see this picture? What you mean to say about the picturesque dignity.
I think that the author quite skillfully used the methods scenic charters
Invented for writing the story. And that plot, in the semantic context, the author was interested in more than a painting than the color composition. To make a painting, you need to think about color and only color in the first place. And then, the color becomes the chief merit of the work, and the picture can be called masterpieces.
What all did you capture? Describe.

nikola вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.03.2009, 16:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #269
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от nikola Посмотреть сообщение
There is no doubt that in the film "Letter from the Front" a lot of merit and artistic discoveries. I wonder how you see this picture? What you mean to say about the picturesque dignity.
I think that the author quite skillfully used the methods scenic charters
Invented for writing the story. And that plot, in the semantic context, the author was interested in more than a painting than the color composition. To make a painting, you need to think about color and only color in the first place. And then, the color becomes the chief merit of the work, and the picture can be called masterpieces.
What all did you capture? Describe.
You know, when we talk about the picture and think of as constructed composition, color and tonal relationships, here it all is, even the plot is not very literary. Reading a letter circulated by the plot, but this film forget about these things is the inspiration, the flight, a rare stroke of luck. Artists must be able to fly. Stop only at technique, the craft-robbing yourself. Art is not done according to the rules rather violating rules, feel the need. School, then experience and then feeling. In this picture from Loktionova everything, and then he became the maestro and all ushlo.Smotret be original in the Tretyakov Gallery.
Do you think the artists had not understood how we are trying to make out under the sticks to make portraits of the leader-nonsense.
Fact that the issue of "totalitarian" is actually just kombinatovskimi and registered to the exhibition of the works. The whole struggle was and is for zakazy.Otsyuda struggle for realism and for the high artistic level. If we judge the French art of registered works, what will?

Старый 23.03.2009, 16:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #270
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Pavel, why do you always write
Цитата:
Loktionov
If you so much artist Telegram and you respect, write at least out of respect for him his name correctly.

Alexander Laktionov
(1910-1972)

"Letter from the Front", 1947
Oil on canvas
  222 × 115 cm
The State Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow, Russia
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Письмо с фронта.jpg
Просмотров: 226
Размер:	74.4 Кб
ID:	176866