Старый 26.12.2013, 23:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях
По умолчанию And what is "the vanguard of Kazan"?

And really, people write, people read, and no one asks, what is it - "Kazan vanguard" I would like the founder of this, or discoverer, at least a few words ...

The question of course, first of all, the authors of the article, well, to the editors of the site, this article published ...

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.12.2013, 00:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 726 раз(а) в 272 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maroussia Посмотреть сообщение

The question of course, first of all, the authors of
The author - Olga L. Ulemnova

Ulemnova Olga L.
 Parent Category : Members of the AIS Category : Members of the AIS- V
ulemnova

Ulemnova Olga
Ulemnova Olga L.

education
- Sh . Ulyanov -Lenin Kazan, mathematician, 1986;
- Fellowship IYALI them . G. Ibragimov , Kazan (supervisor - kand.iskusstvovedeniya R.R.Sultanova ) , 2000-2004 .

Degree, title
- Doctor of Arts ;

specialization
- Russian art of 19-20 centuries.
- Art 20 in Tatarstan .
- Art graphics.

Последний раз редактировалось natalia-v; 27.12.2013 в 08:46.
natalia-v вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.12.2013, 00:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от natalia-v; 2916721"
Ulemnova Olga L.
Parent Category : Members of the AIS Category : Members of the AIS- V
ulemnova
Alas, it's still not understanding what Merit iskusstvvedeniem allow Russian Olga L. Ulemnovoy divide Russian avant-garde is not even on the national and on the narrow basis of the administrative ...

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
Пряник (24.01.2015), тата (02.02.2014)
Старый 27.12.2013, 09:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 726 раз(а) в 272 сообщениях

Цитата:

In Kazan, had some association of avant-garde ?
Kazan was a school like Vitebsk , where first taught , and the rest ( little known ) study?
Well of course were union , Maroussia, was " Sunflower was a" rider "was TatLEF and school course was - ARHUMAS - as without school is " the first " - Chebotarev, Platunova , Vilkoviskaya taught others studied , and there were exhibitions and artistic life was stormy and eventful , and ended in December 1925 .
Very short and bright local episode in the history of art.

Added after 36 minutes
Цитата:

Or we Kazan , in the avant-garde ( or ballet ) , ahead of the rest !
Maroussia , it seems to me , in Kazan in the early twentieth century art has created an excellent environment that accepted the new ideas and thankfully they responded . I mean young people for whom " futuristic " speech Mayakovsky , Kamensky , Burliuk 1914 ( Kazan ) became the artistic impulse in the search. And there Publishing ( interesting "Neo- Futurism " Mantel , ) and were therefore all directions , and there was someone to learn and what are the challenges ( in 1920 in Kazan museum received work Goncharova, Larionov , Kandinsky, Konchalovsky ) ...
There was live a creative life , and the air is so special ...

Последний раз редактировалось natalia-v; 27.12.2013 в 09:52. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
natalia-v вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо natalia-v за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (03.02.2014), annagavr (03.02.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (02.02.2014)
Старый 27.12.2013, 10:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от natalia-v; 2917091"
Very short and bright local episode in the history of art .
I can not disagree . Only in my opinion this applies to all Russian avant-garde Russian word can be omitted , although it appeared in the title is no accident.
And I'm not in any way do not try to belittle the richness of artistic life in various cities of Russia and Russia in the twenties .
I do not understand the desire to divide the phenomenon by some town way principle: in the late twentieth century, from nowhere appeared Ukrainian avant-garde , in the early twenty-first - Kazan , and then wait for what ?
After all, nobody did not occur to divide , say , impressionism Paris' and Farm .
And yet it seems to me that not all the artists who worked in the 10-20 years and have been actively involved in the creative life of the time, were the avant-garde , as well, not all artists of the late nineteenth century were itinerants

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (27.12.2013), тата (02.02.2014)
Старый 02.02.2014, 20:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях
Smile

Цитата:
Could not agree more . Only in my opinion this applies to all Russian avant-garde Russian word can be omitted , although it appeared in the title is no accident.
And I'm not in any way do not try to belittle the richness of artistic life in various cities of Russia and Russia in the twenties .
I do not understand the desire to divide the phenomenon by some town way principle: in the late twentieth century, from nowhere appeared Ukrainian avant-garde , in the early twenty-first - Kazan , and then wait for what ?
After all, nobody did not occur to divide , say , impressionism Paris' and Farm .
And yet it seems to me that not all the artists who worked in the 10-20 years and have been actively involved in the creative life of the time, were the avant-garde , as well, not all artists of the late nineteenth century were the Wanderers
Maroussia absolutely agree with you , you know all the self- critics recently escalated . All of a sudden wanted to do
discoveries, invent new terms , sometimes it takes a ridiculous desire to form. That is not an article , the creative look at art and not something that is fundamentally contrary to established views . Now is the time upstarts ( to this does not apply to art , never heard of him )
The louder you shout , the faster they hear are the principles of our time, all of this is exacerbated by the background of increasing unprofessionalism . Look at the recently published Handbook of avant-garde there are many interesting collisions. For example SV Gerasimov - garde , according to art historian smastyrevshego this article (sorry normal words not found) , probably should
be located in the Russian avant-garde art somewhere between Rodchenko and Popova Klutsis . <! - ~ 1 ~ -> How can indiscriminately to dress in robes of avant-garde , but the temptation is great - too appealing word - "Vanguard" .

Последний раз редактировалось тата; 02.02.2014 в 20:24.
тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2014, 20:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Местный

Поблагодарили 98 раз(а) в 71 сообщениях

Here political order.
Kazan insists on its self, as well as Ukraine, by the way, in all things, including the arts.

anik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо anik за это полезное сообщение:
тата (02.02.2014)
Старый 02.02.2014, 21:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от anik Посмотреть сообщение
Here, the political order.
Kazan insists on its self, as well as Ukraine, by the way, in everything, including in the arts.

I agree and politics is present here.

тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2014, 21:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Galeev Gallery

ARHUMAS
Sost. I.Galeev
Lyrics : I.Galeev , O.L.Ulemnova
Format 280h215 . Ill.184 . p.168
Ed. " Scorpio ", " Art Divazh "
circulation: 999
Moscow 2005

Edition marks the first time a research and amateur new term - " Kazan Vanguard 1920 ". Over 170 illustrations - impressive picture of existence in Kazan avant-garde artistic movements , from Futurism to abstractionism . Especially important is the rich finding aid , giving an idea of ​​the exhibition and publishing one of the provinces of post-revolutionary Russia . Employees museums, art historians, historians , art lovers .

This 2005 note .

Добавлено через 8 минут
Цитата:
Here the political order.
Thank you smiled.
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Especially witty comparison looks capital of one of the 83 regions of the Russian Federation of 48 million state of Ukraine, the largest in Europe in terms of territory, by the way.

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 02.02.2014 в 21:31. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (03.02.2014), natalia-v (02.02.2014)
Старый 02.02.2014, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Banned

Поблагодарили 285 раз(а) в 178 сообщениях

Цитата:
Here, the political order . Kazan insists on its self, as well as Ukraine , by the way , in everything, including in the arts .
Objectively , Kazan - a big city with the cultural traditions even before the Revolution . But with secularized SSSRom over and out , because Islam and nationalism began .
Now there ( after death Zaripov ) anything interesting in terms not out and probably not expected.
But at the same time there is a serious scientific museum cluster , hence such phenomena .
The word " Kazan" in my opinion, quite justified , it was localized geographically , and so on. group , with their authorities , chronology , etc. . With the " Moscow" and " St. Petersburg" and so on. vanguards they practically do not overlap , and after the collapse of the environment actors scattered throughout the towns and villages of the great and vast .

Последний раз редактировалось annagavr; 02.02.2014 в 21:51.
annagavr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо annagavr за это полезное сообщение:
natalia-v (02.02.2014)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра