Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor Посмотреть сообщение
In our case Panteleimon Monastery and St. Andrew's Skete
Oh! I would know.
I then had thought that apart from Mount Athos Russian St. Panteleimon monastery there is a Russian Skeet Skeet Virgin (Ksilurgu) and Skeet Old Rusik, but it turns out I still have unknown Russian "Andrew skit.
Thanks, I'll know.
And can you so so call Skeet St. Andrew's Monastery Vatoped? So it has long been a former Russian monastery.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.06.2010, 04:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
there and write the icon, which we call "Athos". Icons were painted on cypress "mixed" technique, tempera and bleached oil, with inter-treatment.
Canvas medium sized, thin soil, background with gold leaf, cutting clothes melted gold.
Small icons for pilgrims - are usually stamped "blessing".
Icons of the same large-temple written in order for the "Big Land"-the more
Athos origin indicated on the front side.
redbor, you write everything correctly, but I have met (not once) as icons do not have gold background but with the seal of Mount Athos, as there were no printing but with the text on the facade, as on cypress gold background but without printing the back and the text on the facade, and the text on the front and rear seal but not on the cypress board

Цитата:
strange combination - the house painter from Mount Athos and the local board. A dye whose?
Logical - a local house painter, on the local board. Just to clarify the area ..
Nothing strange. It can be assumed that the local house painter and the board is written in Athos tradition-ca. The people have migrated here went there and the icon painter could come from Athos to his home and there to write the icon, this version you want. In any case, the icons were painted in the so-called Athonite style of writing, for me personally it Athos.
Цитата:
Athos is not Greek.
Mount Athos in Greece - is yes. Athos - in fact a sovereign Republic in Greece.
Territorial physically Athos think very even Greek. The special status of the Holy Mountain is enshrined in Article 105 into the Constitution of Greece. The Greek State on Mount Athos represents the Governor, being subordinated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece. If it has a small administrative staff and police. His main responsibility - to monitor compliance with civil law.

Последний раз редактировалось SAH; 28.06.2010 в 04:17.
SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.06.2010, 10:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
I have an unknown Russian "St. Andrew's Skete.
Thanks, I'll know.
Kirill, I clearly written - a former Russian to 1 World War II.
  you make me want to catch a lack of knowledge or to emphasize the vastness of his?
I pointed to Andrew's (and this is the largest temple in all of Mount Athos), as the main theme in the iconography.
Already told you about this: when there is a broad topic, I point out major relevant to the subject, and you start vspomininat already known particularly malootnosyaschiesya to the conversation and gives, as a kind of revelation, ttipa - that's what I know and you do not even remember ..! "
They better not even start ...
If you wanted to talk about Mount Athos - be kind. I'm happy. I lived in Hilendare and Vatoped and Panteleimon. 7 times in 20 years went.
 As an icon specifically tell, please, if you can!
place-Century-price?
Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
can be assumed that the house painter and a local board written in Athos tradition-ca. The people have migrated here went there and the icon painter could come from Athos to his home and there to write the icon, this version you want. In any case, the icons were painted in the so-called Athonite style of writing, for me personally it Athos.
Where is the house where came Athos ikonpisets? In Melbourne?
If we just discussed the possibility of movement of painters and etc.. - I am ready to agree with everything.
But it is desirable to answer the question posed.
Why fool a man's head Athos mythical origins?
Nothing to do there. Cyril once said: "The image of" Meet it is. "
The miraculous icon is located on Mount Athos. Here is one of the lists with the image.
 Morning 19. The place I suppose SPiterburg and surroundings.
The level of writing is good.

Последний раз редактировалось redbor; 28.06.2010 в 10:42. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.06.2010, 11:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Where is the house where came Athos ikonpisets? In Melbourne?
If we just discussed the possibility of movement of painters and etc.. - I am ready to agree with everything.
But it is desirable to answer the question posed.
Icon painters like other inhabitants of the Athos monasteries moved to monasteries throughout Russia, a phenomenon often. In the 19 century, early 20 th century inhabitants of the Panteleymonova monastery was 2000 people and people 2000-3000 pilgrims! Total 5000chelovek! In essence, the question raised, I wrote like 500-800 dollars. as for me it's the second half of the 19 century.

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.06.2010, 13:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
but with the seal Athos
Yes, and texts on the seals are different. There is the text of the publicity in Panteleymonovom monastery, pilgrims carried with them the icon, and there is the fact that the very icon of written and illuminated at St. PM Mt.
My friend has a large custom Athos icon, so on the back of her hand the whole story is written about how it was written in Ilyinsk monastery, for whom, where, etc.

Цитата:
Kirill, I clearly written - a former Russian World War 1.
I did not understand your sentence there in the message, I apologize.

Цитата:
you make me want to catch a lack of knowledge or to emphasize the vastness of his?
Of course stress, stress ...

Added after 11 minutes
Цитата:
According to an icon specifically tell us, please, if you can!
space-age-price?
I've already said everything I thought: a list of icons Athos letters (not with a miracle of the Assumption Church in Karei), but not written on Mount Athos, the last third of the XIX century. Price? What? I would buy-now-no more than 15 thousand rubles. And I myself would sell mine. 30 thousand.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Афон.jpg
Просмотров: 427
Размер:	109.7 Кб
ID:	852572   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Афон 2.jpg
Просмотров: 432
Размер:	111.0 Кб
ID:	852592  

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 28.06.2010 в 13:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.06.2010, 20:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt it.
In cypress icons usually for greater strength between the inner lateral sides of narrow planks embedded small planochki, which many called a "dovetail".
Supporting Cyril Syzran (pine board) should be clarified regarding its references planochek (veneer).
Dorsal and end veneers were used for resistance to bending of the board (seasonal extreme temperatures in the unheated churches, heat from the lamps, etc.).
To increase the resistance force of about 19 th century began to make the dorsal veneers with trapezoidal cross section (instead of rectangular), which led to the term "dovetail."
Guides machinery and equipment (microscopes) have precisely this section.
In this case, himself veneer on the outside began to produce the figure, which often helps with attribute icons.
Until the 19 th century produced dorsal veneers purely rectangular.
Face veneers massively used by the end of 18 century. In the 19 century, they were used, as correctly noted Cyril Syzran, in the manufacture of small icons=sizes or custom icons.
In support of this quote of his photo icons (20h25h2, 5; cypress).

For discussion icon.
Time manufacturing - the end of the first third or the middle of 19 century.
Place of manufacture - can not be ruled Novgorod, since he could not take place directly with a list of Athos icons, and again - with the existing list of Athos icons or with Novgorod pills.
The most squeamish - the price. As the relationship between seller and buyer confidence, I would suggest to do so, as determined by the exchange rate in a similar sort of relationship. Do not be lazy and go to Moscow (Peter) to offer icons for sale. The amount of assessment to withdraw from the sales price of analogues in Moscow (St. Petersburg) and divide in half.
I believe that it will be fair enough.

Actually, in my opinion, the time is ripe to open category "Russian Icon Painting" or "Icon" because the forum is open to many topics on this subject.
What do you think about this?
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Афон лицевая на форум.jpg
Просмотров: 497
Размер:	404.3 Кб
ID:	853602   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Афон тыльник на форум.JPG
Просмотров: 401
Размер:	292.6 Кб
ID:	853612   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Афон торец на форум.JPG
Просмотров: 450
Размер:	67.9 Кб
ID:	853622  

Последний раз редактировалось Любознательный; 29.06.2010 в 23:14.
Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра