Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.09.2011, 20:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
The difference is huge. You would not give a reproduction of the original ? Or wear a Chinese - replica watches like Omega. While all seems . So here the owner has an inner sense that he has first-rate material. Proud of it, shows your friends. Suppose someone thinks eccentricity , but it is an occasion to explain the position to tell you why now buy the video. And then, it can also one day sell as the original thing .
Do not forget to fill out something ( a beautiful , complex, ambiguous ) of idle home screens ( Plasma , LCD , 3D , etc. .) , Especially considering the catastrophic decline in film and TV, and sometimes complete failure is all the more (still < ! - ~ 1 ~ ->) sane people from viewing them.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
iside (09.09.2011), Pavel (06.09.2011), Маруся (07.09.2011)
Старый 07.09.2011, 16:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir; 1761223"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
All this is somehow questionable. It's like buy a DVD for $ 20 000 with a film that you can buy anywhere for 150-500 rubles. and then download from the network. So what? Strongly it will be easier from the fact that someone somewhere will say " From the Collection of ...."?
The difference is huge. You would not give a reproduction of the original ?
The difference is really huge , though , because there is still a copyright (or at least its appearance in the form of a whole volume of the Civil Code ). And it's right there and there is a matter of whether there is a single copy job , whether it was limited edition , or it was sent by the author in the free swimming in the 'Net ...
But the purchase of unauthorized digital copies ( which does the quality of the original is no different ) is aiding piracy. I do not know ... but hope that maybe someone is easier from the fact that he is not saved money , and respecting the law ... Sooner or later everything will come back .

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (21.09.2011)
Старый 15.09.2011, 21:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31

On Sunday I will have a very interesting meeting, after which I very much hope that I get all the detailed information and a video-arte.

In the meantime, I went to the site to Christie to still see the names and results on the secondary market and the following picture.

Video art is not so easy to find, it is they are in the category Installations & video art such positions only but then if an additional filter it with the word video will only have

It is unclear why such different results, with the first search also get pictures and photos without a hint of the video. So we have to find the most frequently mentioned authors.

Here for example, an artist, PAIK NAM JUNE The most expensive of his works were sold for $ 544,580 sold in May this year and - Sold in May last year, the work he has totally awesome and have been sold in sufficient numbers to say that the author is of interest. More expensive than those of the video can not find, so it probably is the highest bracket, which I personally encouraging. But still it's not just video, it's video installations.

Just the video on the monitor is the most expensive in Bill Viola, which was sold for in November 2005. [/URL]

Slightly lower price for Bruce Nauman

An interesting description of Lot:
video tape installation
Part I: 60 Minutes
Part II: 52 Minutes
Executed in 1985. This work is number thirty-five from an edition of forty and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed and dated by the artist.

that just answers the question about the performance of video lottery, and certification.

Next comes a few more papers by the authors mentioned above and before reaching the threshold of $ 100K there is a new author Pfeiffer [/URL]

Working with a very interesting name Prologue to the Story of the Birth of Freedom , but from the description that still exists video recorded on the disk, then it is not clear why more and cassettes.
one compact disc, two VHS video tapes, two LCD video monitors
each LCD video monitor: 5 ¼ x 6 ½ in. (13.3 x 16.5 cm.)

This is followed by price in descending order Wallinger [/URL], Thater [/URL], and then a LEE LEE NAM thumbnails of all who sold works equipped with different pictures, processed in Photoshop, I wonder what was on the video, Price range from 64 thousand to $ 22

Allora & Calzadilla interestingly, after participating in the Biennale this year will grow as their quotes. Yuesey Pavilion was one of the best, in my opinion. I looked him in the end already, I do not remember whether there was video, but the performance of the tank was unbearable clatter and noise.

Tony Oursler, finally the video that was sold with the projector and even with the panel to project.
Of Lisson Gelleri, which recently opened its branch in Milan, by the way.

Marina Abramovich only somehow even a bit surprising when it is a known and active

Jeanne van Heeswijk & Marten Winters sold € 2,500 [/URL] estimate: € 3,000 - € 5,000 and it looks like this lot, and completes all the pricing ladder.

Done, can someone come in handy >

iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (21.09.2011), Vladimir (15.09.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (15.09.2011)
Старый 15.09.2011, 23:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
but still it's not just video, it's video installations.
Probably, this is not the format but in the name.
Nam June Paik - the inventor of video art.
There is also a historic role is important.
Therefore, the most expensive.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (16.09.2011), iside (15.09.2011)
Старый 15.09.2011, 23:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Nam June Paik - the inventor of video art.
Not willing to argue, after all the video art for me until a new topic, but I recall that I read an article about video arte (I think the flash artifact), and there were other names of the authors, presented the first video, I'll try to look for.

Старый 21.09.2011, 15:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

So I held a meeting with one successful artdilerom specializing in Contemporary , which I porassprashivala of video -arte .

According to her video art rather not sell at all on regular exhibitions and sold at fairs better , well it is being bought museums. According to her auctions, for whatever their reasons do not like to sell video art , so it is still so little in the secondary market . He says that video art in a variety of projects is increasing, there are buyers who are very well versed in the subject and to some writers waiting lists and prices under 100 thousand, but the names are very niche and are known only to collectors, specializing in video.

She herself has organized several exhibitions, where the video was attended by such authors, who exhibited at the Lisson , for example , but that video it could not sell a single time.

About the technical side , she said that yes, heard that is sold together with monitors and projectors with , but for her projects she always had normal discs DVD, the price was 10 to 15 thousand dollars .

In general , such as not inspiring at all. >

Старый 21.09.2011, 15:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,508 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maroussia Посмотреть сообщение
The difference is really huge , though , because there is still a copyright (or at least its appearance as a whole volume of the Civil Code ). And it's right there and there is a matter of whether there is a single copy job , whether it was limited edition , or it was sent by the author in the free swimming in the 'Net ...
But the purchase of unauthorized digital copies ( which does the quality of the original is no different ) is aiding piracy. I do not know ... but hope that maybe someone is easier from the fact that he is not saved money , and respecting the law ... Sooner or later everything will come back .
Copyright - it's a bit of another story , actually - are intellectual property rights .

All products must be replicated numbered copies and registers decibels (similar to dipazitariev ), in a tracked 's current owners . I do not know if there is such a practice in the art business, but this is a working version , if not the only possible because as a hack , decrypt , remove the signal - no problem.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.09.2011, 19:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin; 1761123"
All this is somehow questionable. It's like buy a DVD for $ 20 000 with a film that you can buy anywhere for 150-500 rubles. and then download from the network. So what? Strongly it will be easier from the fact that someone somewhere will say " From the Collection of ...."?
Konstantin, let me argue so akulku also (optionally) also be preserved in alcohol after all ( or a goat there . .. Giraffe ), but only what ? ( "fake" buit ..)

Added after 5 minutes
iside, thanks for sharing research findings. (There is something to think about)

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 21.09.2011 в 19:50. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.09.2011, 17:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Цитата:
I'm afraid you are upset ... All just the opposite : intellectual property rights (eg patents , trademarks) just need to register , right to them arises from the time of registration.
But copyright in the work do not even register , there has been created.
And the opera is different, and the result - too ...
Yes, you even bother with legal terminology, read before you write something on this subject with the intention of upsetting someone .

Цитата:
#2 Types of intellectual property rights

* 2.1 Copyright
    * 2.2 Related rights
    * 2.3 Patent law
    * 2.4 Rights of the means of individualization
    * 2.5 The right to trade secrets ( know- how)
    * 2.6 Protection of New Varieties of Plants

Старый 22.09.2011, 18:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Цитата:
I answer only because after all, someone might believe you ...

Where you have such strange names and strange articles of their own number, which you "quoted" in the previous post?
With you everything is clear ...
>

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 22.09.2011 в 18:58.
Ответ

Метки
video art