Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.07.2011, 15:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen Посмотреть сообщение
are happy because the Danes and happy that we are stupid to obstruction.
That's right!
So they so!
>

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
arkt (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 16:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Новичок

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от kazerov Посмотреть сообщение
lana Peterson! it seems to me - everything is very simple to explain. Cyril Syzran after reading your first post I saw some oddities, as a peculiar form pointerisovalsya you. Your response confirmed his fears.
Nat new permeated your problems honestly tried to help an excuse rather peculiar idea that you are not that Interested, but have not been rasmotrenny in fact - in response to aggression is not justified ...
and patrons are good, I hope! and in Denmark ... but just turn to them is huge, that there is need to very carefully consider the need ... thought-provoking.
Hello
I read your comment. In my opinion, you also do not understand the essence of my desperate request for help. I'm here on the site, not because I want someone to fool it and under what pretext to steal money for their content. No! I tie charity and handouts are not necessary! I think it is very clear in the letter of request, wrote that Unknown author without big names, links and resources to pay for good advertising and PR, never alone will not be able to promote their work in wide circles. The purpose of my request - to find a sponsor=Patron = investors, want to call it, that is an interested person who saw the potential in my paintings, and was not afraid to be the cost of PR. It is well advertise the product brings benefits. And I am looking for such an investor-partner, who would have helped me and himself not left a loser.
Read about Nata please all of her statements to me and then she'll understand why I did not like

Added after 19 minutes
http://www.lanaart.dk/slide.htm

Dear IkaIka.

thanks for the praise.
It is very necessary to the authors, as the sun flowers.
What do you think of my skeletal series and Fox Hunting?
they are also in my profile.

Последний раз редактировалось Lana Petersen; 20.07.2011 в 16:28. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Lana Petersen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 17:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

Lana Petersen, my proposal - to exhibit and sell , where free - to artmazhere on artnau - these resources are browsing thousands of people .
And you're wrong is the objective of their search , a patron, and you, it turns out, looking for an investor , public relations manager, are two different things . So many , and I do not quite understand .
Regarding the promotion is in our supertema , " How to promote an artist? "

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2011, 18:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712291"
In my opinion, you also do not understand the essence of my desperate request for assistance .
Above all we must ourselves be positioned correctly , the idea vredstavit Projects and konkrettizirovat request ..
Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen; 1712291"
The purpose of my request - to find a sponsor = Patron = investors, want to call it , that is an interested person who saw the potential in my paintings , and was not afraid to be the cost of PR . It is well advertise the product brings benefits. And I am looking for such an investor -partner, who would have helped me and himself not left a loser .
Saatchi or what? But it just " is not such hodyut " .. (humble , modest)
 -------------------

In Denmark, most recently exhibited Druchinina Tanya , Lucy Voronov was in residence ( lived , worked, exhibited .)
No one complained ...

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (21.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 19:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Новичок

I consider myself an artist , not a manager , so the subtleties of difference vdayus patron or an investor. I just intuitively feel that one to me nothing ever achieve. And let there some speak maliciously , that someone puts de what is and is not complaining. And I have no money , no connections . Be obsequious with to no one I want. If there are investors that , I want an equal relationship, and not, so you need not. So the fate of this at my paintings , to remain in obscurity.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Lana Petersen за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 19:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 551 раз(а) в 226 сообщениях

Цитата:
I consider myself an artist , not a manager , so the subtleties of difference vdayus patron or an investor.
Maecenas - a " free help arts and culture ." The man , known philanthropist , is not seeking momentary profit , but the fan is solvent , the patron and supporter , as is often the other artists and poets. Maecenas - from the name of the Roman Gaius Maecenas Tsilniya ( Mekenata ), who patronized the arts during the reign of Augustus.
Investor - a person or organization (including the company , the state , etc.) , performing risk-related capital investment to subsequent profits (investment)
 >

leonard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо leonard за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (21.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Vlasta (20.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Вивьен (22.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 19:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

You see, Lanochka, as you all METSENATNO constitute (and you're snorting in different directions at all .. and for Denmark, Danes and on and on Nate and etc and the like.

All patrons nafig spooks ...

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (24.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 20:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Новичок

Thanks for the info . I already knew, that means the patron in the old days, but hoped that some individuals may still exist somewhere in our world. You 'd know what I'm tired of IT , which calls itself the . Someone had it on the floor no matter ( male or female) - an energy vampire who deliberately provoke their victims so that they emptied their vitality. I now go out on this forum Energozashchita , so that THIS IS NATA can , roughly speaking, fuck off out !

Старый 20.07.2011, 20:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Цитата:
NATA can, roughly speaking, fuck off out!
already successfully rolled back the ...

Старый 20.07.2011, 21:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 2,195 раз(а) в 344 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
I now go out on this forum Energozashchita , so that THIS IS NATA can , roughly speaking, fuck off out !
Amazing! >
A person makes a request , "Help those who can to my art ," and at the same time , on any issue and say, instead of being grateful , is responsible to unacceptably harsh and rude manner ... >
Specified , the author of the theme , the tone of communication reduces the interest of dialogue and willingness to help , in my opinion .... >

Пелагея Ларина вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Пелагея Ларина за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (21.07.2011), Grigory (21.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Santa (20.07.2011), Vlasta (20.07.2011), zarajara (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), таша (21.07.2011)
Ответ