Alisa Rosenbaum Zinovevna

ledger of the 20th century

Андрей Жданов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.04.2014, 09:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 44 раз(а) в 20 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Bella Посмотреть сообщение
From a good laugh can, of course, with Chekhov.

And cry too.
my favorite novelists Marcel Proust, Joyce and Victor Astafev.
Poet Boris Pasternak - well, and of course always in Pushkin headboard.

Added after 15 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Yaya Посмотреть сообщение
B.
Nabokov, "Lectures on Russian literature"

Yes lectures on Russian literature can be read many times and re-read, and yet he has a wonderful lecture on Cervantes' Don Quixote.

Added after 28 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от vyadem Посмотреть сообщение
was a time when a series of Akunin Fandorin swallow
You're right Akunin impossible to read and re-read - it can only be swallowed in one gulp as castor oil.

Последний раз редактировалось prosto_valentina; 11.04.2014 в 10:14. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
prosto_valentina вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2014, 00:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,523 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin; 473645"
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Died April 17th Grand Master of the "magic realism" Gabriel Garcia Marquez . Writers, journalists , Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982 was 87 years old . Most odious figure of Hispanic literature, the author of the legendary book "One Hundred Years of Solitude ", " Autumn of the Patriarch " and " no one writes to the colonel ," is considered the most subtle philosophy of the XX century.

" U.S. to invest in Latin America a lot of money , but they did not get what we did without a cent . We are changing their language , their music , their food , their love, their way of thinking. We influence on the United States so how they would like to influence us . " (c)

Marquez himself affected the entire world in a way no writer of the 20th century .

Jasmin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Jasmin за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 21.04.2014, 00:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin; 3089931"
died April 17th Grand Master of the "magic realism" Gabriel Garcia Marquez .
Moscow - the biggest village in the world - does not correspond to the usual human proportions. Devoid of greenery, it is exhausting , overwhelming. Moscow buildings - the same Ukrainian huts , increased to titanic size . If someone let the masons so much space , money and time as they need to realize their gripping pathos decorations . In the center there are provincial patios - drying on a wire here underwear and women breastfed children. But these rural corners have different proportions . Moscow modest three-story house on a height equal to the public five-storey buildings in the western city , and certainly more expensive , more impressive and elegant. Some of them seem just embroidered on a typewriter . Marble leaves no room glass, almost unnoticeable commercial life , a rare showcase state shops - meager and plain - suppresses confectionery architecture . Over vast spaces for pedestrians, moving slowly , as if overthrows lava flow , sweeping away everything in the way of the crowd . I experienced indefinable feeling - as if for the first time found himself on the moon - when the car that drove me to the hotel at your own risk and moved to endless Gorky Street. I decided that I need to fill in Moscow at least 20 million people , the translator also restrained assured me that in Moscow, only 5 million and most complex urban problem - a shortage of housing .
Читать дальше... 

There is no ordinary streets. There is a unified system of avenues that converge to the geographical , political and sentimental city center - to Red Square. Transportation - no bike - colorful and fabulous . Cadillac newest brand ambassador of Uruguay - the U.S. ambassador old model car - very different from the Russian car in neutral colors , copied from the American post-war models - Russian lead them , though ruled by horse carriage ; it must be a tradition of riding on a troika . They rolled straight in rows along one side of the avenue , and jumping at high speed from the outskirts to the center , all of a sudden stop , revolves around a set of traffic lights and rush at full speed , bit between his teeth like a horse , on the other side in the opposite direction . If you need to get to the radial direction , it is necessary to reach the center . Only when we have explained the organization of the movement, we understood why any place you need to get a whole hour .

I was lucky enough to see what was going on in Moscow after the morning. Once I missed the last subway train. Our hotel is a 45-minute bus ride from the Red Square . I turned to a passing girl - she was carrying an armful of plastic turtles in Moscow, two in the morning ! - And she was advised to take a taxi . I as I could, explained that I only French money , and festival card at this time does not work. The girl gave me five rubles, showed where you can catch a taxi , left on a plastic memory bug , and more, I have never seen her . I waited two hours taxi city seemed deserted. Finally I came across a police station. Festival showed his card and police signs offered me to sit on one of those standing in rows of benches where nodding few drunken Russian . The policeman took my card. After a while, we were put in a patrol car radios , which was selling for two hours in the department collected drunks in all districts of Moscow. Rang the apartment , and only when he left anyone credible , he was handed a drunk . I fell into a deep sleep when he heard correctly and clearly pronounces my name as my friends pronounce it . It was a policeman . He returned my card on which was written my name in Russian transcription , and showed me that we drove up to the hotel. I said "thank you" , he brought his hand to his cap , snapped to " attention" and said curtly , "Please ."

The Soviet people , who for 40 years has revolutionized , survived the war , the economy and the recovery period has created an artificial satellite , rightly wants a better life. And he would support anyone who would suggest this . This man became Khrushchev . I think he believed , because he earthly man . He leads not through their portraits and travels to the collective and drinking vodka , bettors with peasants that can milk a cow . And milks . His speech , unlike doctrinaire speculation, based on common sense and are written in clear , everyday language . To fulfill its promise Khrushchev must first achieve two goals : universal disarmament, which would free up resources and allow their use in the production of consumer goods , and decentralization. Molotov , who bought the glasses themselves in the United States , opposed the decentralization. I arrived in Moscow a week after his resignation , and it seemed to me that the Russian as well as we are baffled by this measure .

We asked a lot of men , whether they can have a mistress . The answer was unanimous : "It is possible , but subject to this , no one knew ." Adultery - grave and important reason for divorce. The family tie is protected by strict legislation . But conflicts do not have time to get to court : a woman, she learned that her cheat on her husband brings in the workers' council . "He will be nothing - told us a carpenter - but comrades look with contempt on the person who has a lover ." Same working admitted that if his wife was innocent, he would not have married her.

In a Moscow bank my attention two employees instead of customer service they enthusiastically recounted colored balls attached to the frame. Later I saw the same enthusiastic occupation administrators in restaurants, employees of public institutions , cashiers in shops and even ticket sellers in movie theaters. I noticed it and was going to find out the name and the rules of the game in what I thought was the most popular game in Moscow , but the receptionist of the hotel where we lived, explained these colored balls like school scores, and there counting devices that use Russian . This finding was striking, because in one of the official brochure distributed at the festival , it was argued that the Soviet Union has 17 kinds of electronic computers . Yes, disposal, but does not produce them on an industrial scale . This explanation has opened my eyes to the dramatic contrasts of the country where workers are crammed into one little room and can buy two dresses a year, and at the same time their inflates with pride that the Soviet apparatus visited the Moon .

Once on a bumpy road was driven past us decorated with the flags of villages where children with songs came out to meet the bus and threw the windows postcards with their addresses written in all Western European languages. Kolkhoz was in 120 kilometers from Moscow , is a huge " feudal " ground surrounded sad villages with dirty streets and brightly painted houses. Farm director , something like socialized lord , completely bald , with one blind eye closed , like a pirate from the movie , bandage for two hours telling us about the collective cultivation of the land. The interpreter translated almost entirely astronomical figures . After lunch in the open air , laced with old songs that the choir sang schoolchildren , we were taken to see the mechanical milking machines . Extremely full and buxom woman was going to apparently demonstrate hydraulic doilku that the farm was considered the latest technical innovation . It was only connected to the capacity of a rubber hose with a suction device with one hand, he was attached to the teats of the cow on the other - to the valve . It was enough to unscrew the faucet to force water work was undertaken , which in the Middle Ages performed milkmaids . All this in theory, but in practice - and this was one of the most awkward moments of our visit - mistress of mechanized milking did not know how the device should be connected to the nipple , unsuccessful attempts lasted a quarter of an hour, and in the end she changed her cow. When at last the goal has been achieved , we were ready to applaud, and without any malice , just because the obstacle behind.

But the most egregious episode we saw in the suburbs of Moscow , when coming back from the farm , we stopped on the street near the tray to drink lemonade . Necessity forced us to search for a toilet . It was a long wooden dais with half a dozen holes , over which , squatting , half a dozen reputable respected citizens to do what they want, talking animatedly - such collectivism does not provide any doctrine .

СССР: 22,400,000 square kilometers without a single advertising Coke !

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.02.2015, 12:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Новичок

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

L. N. Tolstoy, F. M. Dostoevsky, M. Y. Lermontov, A. S. Pushkin

Igor77 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.02.2015, 14:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 783 раз(а) в 423 сообщениях

A constant favorite author no.
The last re-read literary work "the Futurological Congress" by Stanislaw LEM (translated To. Dushenko).
From "unknown" contemporary authors liked the story "Royal army" Ilya Kasavin.
The pleasure I receive from reading old technical books ancient building up and some works devoted to psychology.

Пряник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.02.2015, 21:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Banned

Поблагодарили 343 раз(а) в 260 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Igor77 Посмотреть сообщение
Л.Н. Tolstoy, F. M. Dostoevsky, M. Y. Lermontov, A. S. Pushkin
With great pleasure to re-read their works.
And why except I do to anyone?..

Гриф вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.03.2015, 15:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Новичок

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

Remarque has always been and remains a favorite writer.

mirllall вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра