Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.10.2011, 20:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Цитата:
Сообщение от Santa Посмотреть сообщение
zarajara, as well as bad bunnies and bears, today ?
Bad because they do not look good, but it is - everything.
 They are more likely to nostalgic grandparents than their kompyuterizorovannyh grandchildren. >
Something and now living, is not it , no one denies . The fact that my childhood was one 10 -minute cartoon in the day and even had them a little, looked long hours again, now baby the second time the same movie will not look , so that the supply of Soviet zaek and bears run out a month or two

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.10.2011, 20:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
They are more likely to nostalgic grandparents
As popular in the 50's and 60's.
painting, reproducible in magazines "Spark", "worker" and "Peasant."
>

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (29.10.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 21:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Zenia Посмотреть сообщение
I myself rode in the manga Naruto looking with children. There's a strong moral background, but there are not enough.
Zenia, not only Naruto, but Bleach and Blue Exorcist, and Sword of the stranger and most of the other very strong moral background.
The dynamics of these incredible, but many still stunningly drawn, such as Garden of Sinners and especially - Mononoke (based on Japanese prints).
I still admire in the anime is that the Japanese are keeping their mythology are able to combine it with the European one. I sometimes, though the anime, I think we lost a lot with Christianity - a palette of themes, characters, images, ideas about the world of options. Everything that has been associated with paganism was gone, forgotten saved the best - in fairy tales. But for sure it was nothing less than the Japanese.
Look Bleach - what a complicated construction of the world!
But it seems I have to offtopic. >

Posted 4 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
As popular in the 50's and 60's. painting, reproducible in magazines "Spark", "worker" and "Peasant." >
I am living to the painting belonged to the USSR rather skeptical, but now - with tenderness. Also a kind-mythology. >

Последний раз редактировалось zarajara; 29.10.2011 в 21:05. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 29.10.2011, 21:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Now baby the second time the same movie will not look , so that the supply of Soviet zaek and bears run out after a month or so
That's just bad! So the child perceives the only shooter , action, and are not moral choice, not a thoughtful contemplation that comes with repeated viewing, if there was an internal soderzhanie.A remember our good cartoons " about Cheburashka and crocodile Gena ", " Winnie the Pooh ," " Little Raccoon ." Remember how he was afraid his reflection in the river, when he was angry, and when he smiles .. .. that's it , plain and simple told to children is available. " treat others as you would like them to treat you!" Simple and brilliant.

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (30.10.2011), tivat (29.10.2011), zarajara (29.10.2011), Тютчев (31.10.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,593 раз(а) в 587 сообщениях

Very good and true said:
Цитата:
All Soviet cartoons were so diverse that loved not only children but also adults. Ideology, which laid the multipliers in their creation was based on such fine qualities as generosity, courage, loyalty to friendship, honesty and fairness.

Soviet cartoons teach goodness, morality, respect for elders, and many other virtues! These cartoons have taught us to be friends, to help, not hurt each other, they protect us from lies, predatelsva, the hypocrisy! They have always been clear opposition of good and evil. If there is evil, it is pronounced funny, ridiculous and weak. Always visible preponderance of good over evil.

And for a special characteristic of Soviet cartoons leisurely dynamics together with the "theatrical" staging vote for the old days, when artists stressed emotionally said that allowing children to better understand the simple truths that are now forgotten. In the sphere of Soviet animation worked real professionals - great actors, artists, great musicians.

Soviet cartoons - multifaceted, deep history, complete, integrated product. They want to reconsider, and every once in a while watching find something new. They have, to catch hold, where the drill.

Now those same Soviet children - moms and dads prefer to "raise" their children to the beautiful, sincere, kind and wise, time-tested, Soviet cartoons. Only our cartoons can be appreciated through the summer, and every time to interpret them in new ways!

Elena Brykova

tivat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tivat за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (30.10.2011), Тютчев (31.10.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
I am living to the painting belonged to the USSR rather skeptical , but now - with tenderness. Also a kind - mythology. >
" Tenderly " Do you now think of the time , but not to this very painting.
Now , looking at that painting, already hard enough to reconstruct the contents , which the authors put it .
But instantly recognizable pathos of that time , ie, we are in no sense of art , and have their certain emotions in relation to that time.
 >
No?

Вивьен (03.11.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
That's just bad! So the child perceives the only shooter , action, and not the essence of moral choice, not a thoughtful contemplation that comes with repeated viewing, if there was an internal content
In this case , you should specify at what age a child should be a " thoughtful contemplation "?
Repeated viewing was not a good life , not of our choice .

I present to show:
Tied to a chair with the child looks " Cheburashka " for the 15th time , and above him dad , " Are you going to watch until you realize that the old ladies need help ."

Next image : A baby helps to bring the old lady thing , and then gives the bandwagon . She rolls down the stairs.
Consider - the script for comics >

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
" tenderly " Do you now think of the time , but not to this very painting.
Now , looking at that painting, already hard enough to reconstruct the contents , which the authors put it .
But instantly recognizable pathos of that time , ie, we are in no sense of art , and have their certain emotions in relation to those years .
 >
No ?
Yes.
Here a complex reflection of one another just did not tithing . But in the end - with tenderness. >

Последний раз редактировалось zarajara; 29.10.2011 в 22:15. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Цитата:
Here is a complex reflection,
This "complexity" poveryaema.

Look at the reaction opkova or Pimenov audience of different age groups.

Those who baldeet of Popkov, will be around 50-60 years.

In his works they see her youth and nothing more.

zarajara (30.10.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,017 раз(а) в 1,178 сообщениях

Цитата:
Yes, and it is, without a shadow of no light. By the way it is in the "Towers" and "Frog Princess", consider an open mind and see that most of the heroes of fairy tales or idiots or scoundrels, cheats and steals and just one second, and more often the hero - "waved his sword and head of shoulders "of the enemy at all," nizachto "arm is not in a good hour or had an unusual appearance.
I have a child read aloud a story yesterday, "Tom Thumb". I listened with interest and amazement.

"There once lived a woodcutter with his wife, and they had seven children ...... They lived in poverty, it was difficult to Woodman feed a large family ....... Let's wound them into the forest and there leave it. Let them perish all together at once, and we will not see their deaths ...... Only one boy with a finger is not scared and did not lose. He told his brothers that there is power to run the house until the Ogre was asleep, and he crept up to him and slowly pulled off his seven-league boots ..... along with seven-league boots Tom Thumb took away the evil Ogre fat purse of gold coins.

Bottom line: "Tom Thumb returned home to their families alive and unharmed. And not with an empty pocket!
And how happy it home! ">

That is, irresponsible parents narozhali 7 children to feed heavily and decided to get rid of them. (Actually kill) found a way out smart boy with a finger, took off his shoes and robbed the Ogre! You can certainly say that evil wins good, but still a doubtful tale. >

Drawn bunnies and bears trite outdated. You can show these cartoons very young kids. Older, have no interest to watch kolobok born in 1964. My son loves "Cars," "The Valley", "Ice Age", "I'm ugly." Cartoons and cool more good than the same Tom Thumb. Once all of about 1.5 hours, of course a bit too much for 6-8 years.
You just have to be interested in watching that child.

манна вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо манна за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (29.10.2011), zarajara (30.10.2011), Zenia (31.10.2011), zerr (30.10.2011), Вивьен (03.11.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (29.10.2011)
Старый 29.10.2011, 22:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от tivat Посмотреть сообщение
It is well and truly said :

No, not true and not true.

Disney cartoons can not be " value through the summer and interpret them in new ways "?
 I am now sad when I watch these cartoons , a shame that many of them , I saw only in adulthood.
That instead of " Tom and Jerry " received a substitute - "Well, wait a minute " (also in his own good in the first 3 releases , but still secondary).
Soviet cartoons from Disney and blew the plot moves and plastic figures. Even my beloved Leo Atamanov, (incidentally the founder and animation studio Armenfilm ) in his films - a variation of Disney. Even humpbacked little horse Ivanov- Vano.
Perhaps only since the work of F. Khitruk can really talk about copyright handwriting.

Ответ