Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.08.2010, 16:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #121
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

But on his return Rasputin could not live peacefully. The flow of vilification against him did not stop. And again he dictated "mom" in a notebook his teachings that endured for the truth ...

Alix was furious. And in the end of 1910 the king wrote a sharp note to the Prime Minister demanding to stop the newspaper campaign against Rasputin. But I ignored Stolypin, tsarist order, and harassment continued.

Premier himself was preparing a decisive attack. While his attempt to arrange a formal surveillance of Rasputin and failed, the secret agents Stolypin worked correctly - the information gathered about Rasputin. And in the early autumn of 1911, Prime went to report to the king.

On this episode in the File "is the most important testimony Sazonov:" Interesting it (Rasputina. - ER) struggle with Stolypin, which I continue to tell from the words of Rasputin. Stolypin demanded that the king remove Rasputin. He brought the matter to the report of the Police Department about Rasputin and reported all that he knows ... and compromising that he, the great temptation of society, goes to the baths with the women. To which the Emperor replied: "I know, and he preaches the Scriptures" ... And after the report of Stolypin ordered to clear out, and report threw into the fire ... That's why a month before Stolypin's death ... I knew that his fate is sealed. Compare this with the little things like that, at the Kiev celebrations Stolypin was not given more or less decent and comfortable apartment, was not given a car, etc. "Stolypin toppled do not think it is not right and left, and its own attack on man . Mighty Prime began "politically die." Alix went to a ruthless campaign against the enemy, "Our Friend. And soon Rasputin voiced her thoughts about the premiere: "Rasputin spoke of Stolypin ... he grabs too much power" - showed Vyrubov.

The man knew: the weak king does not forgive the charges in his own weakness. Terrible Prime was still in office, but crawled hearing to transfer him viceroy to the Caucasus, which did not fail to be pleased to note in the memoirs of his eternal rival, Count Witte.

Konstantin вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (23.08.2010)
Старый 23.08.2010, 16:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #122
Старожил

Поблагодарили 2,063 раз(а) в 703 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 26

"Arrows, released in Rasputin, in fact, flew to the Emperor and Empress", - Alexander sunsets. As you can not understand this?

"... Never be afraid to do good, always get into the honor - the devil so happy that you were a Pharisee - that's the whole role of the devil. (And do not become like them was not like Nicodemus, who built himself a coffin, and put the Lord. Here he had previously done good deeds and become like great talent). But you do, do good, and crown thy peace, and get. "
"Express Yourself, as in my heart, and say only those who listen to me. Painful as slander - themselves a disgrace twine. I regret that hardly anyone wants to look into other people's words and thoughts. Chattering about me knowingly, write strange things, and more evil. But to help them, I can not. The blind can not see the light and the kingdom of God is revealed only to those who are suited to each other as children. The other commandments I have not and do not wear "- Gregory Rasputin.

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 23.08.2010 в 16:48.
tchaika вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (23.08.2010)
Старый 23.08.2010, 16:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #123
Гуру

What were the surprise and dismay Sazonov, when the man told him that he received instructions from the "kings" ... find a new interior minister in place of Stolypin! more - Rasputin asked his friend to think, who better to appoint! And the journalist, breaking the fear, apparently, he thought, because soon his proposed candidacy has been discussed in Tsarskoe Selo. It was the governor of Nizhny Novgorod Khvostov, with whose father Sazonov was a great friend. That's why Rasputin and Sazonov went to Nizhny Novgorod - "for show".

Alexei Tail - a huge, fat (subsequently Rasputin would give him the nickname "Fat Belly"), was still young - 39 years. Nephew of the Minister of Justice, he came from a family of wealthy landowners and was known for extreme right-wing views.

He came very unexpectedly met ...

From the testimony of Sazonov: "I like an old family friend, took kindly, and Rasputin ... very cold and, apparently, was surprised by our visit ... he was not even invited to dinner .... We stayed with him between trains ... "tail in" the File "describes this colorful event:" For 10 days before the assassination of Stolypin in Nizhny Novgorod, where I was the governor suddenly arrived ... yet familiar to my father Georgy Sazonov, and together with These Grigory Rasputin, whom I have never seen ... Sazonov, obviously, not to interfere with our conversation, remained in the living room. Rasputin was with me in the office ... Rasputin spoke of his closeness to the king ... and that he sent the king to "see my soul and finally offered me the post of Minister of Internal Affairs".

Of course, Khvostov said that "this place is already taken».

«Rasputin replied that Stolypin still gone .. All of this seemed so strange and unusual that I did not attach any importance to conversation with me Rasputin spoke with him in a half-joking tone ... and it left me angry. I did not invite him to dinner and refused to introduce the family, what he asked ... "Is not it strange! Suddenly a mysterious couple arrives: Sazonov - friend of his father, just a journalist and publisher, which are many, and a man - rough, semi-literate, which go some impossible gossip, and they seriously begin to discuss with him ... removal from the post of Minister of Internal Affairs Stolypin's most powerful!

Khvostov, like other "serious people", did not then know the real situation of man at court, and, naturally, did not believe that the fate of key positions in government, the king could entrust this ridiculous pair. It looked absolutely fantastic. Suspecting that he was simply drawn into any court game, the governor chose to politely open the door for strange messengers, but nevertheless asked the police agents to follow them. Then, as shown Khvostov, he "received from the local office a copy of the telegram sent in the name of Rasputin Vyrubova about this:" While God is on him and reposes, but something was lacking, and, apparently, finally calmed down, thinking that this plot Girlfriends queen.

How was amazed (if not - scared) tail when in ten days, Stolypin was assassinated! And the words Rasputin "Stolypin still leaves" seemed to him sinister ...

Konstantin вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (23.08.2010), SAH (23.08.2010)
Старый 23.08.2010, 16:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #124
Старожил

Поблагодарили 2,063 раз(а) в 703 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 26

"... Attempts to Prime Minister Kokovtsov and Interior Minister Makarov reason with the editors nor led to nothing: Circulation allowed under the knife, the newspaper paid huge fines, but they continued to fire Rasputin. At the same time almost no one imagined the true causes Rasputin's appearance at Court. The secret of health heir carefully guarded. Even Gilliard, a teacher of the royal children, for many years did not know what Alex is sick. Therefore people who know about healing Rasputin could be counted on the fingers. People are smart and intelligent blamed for mysticism Alexandra and Nicholas, but did not associate this mysticism of the health of the heir. And the general public looked at it even easier, "- A. Alekseyev, historian .

Grigory Rasputin: "... Again, I had (the Tsarevich Alexei) saved, I do not know how many times have I'll save it for predators. Every time I hug the king and mother, and girls, and Prince, I shudder with horror, though I embrace the dead ... And then I pray for these people, because they are in Russia more than anyone in need. And I pray for all the family of the Romanovs because they fall the shadow of debt and the eclipse.

"... People are going to crash. The most inept will edit cart and Russia, and France, and Italy, and in other places ... Mankind will be crushed tread madmen and villains. Wisdom zakuyut in the chain. The ignorant and imperious will dictate the laws of the wise and even humble. And then most people believe in the powers, but lost his faith in God ... Cara God does not soon, but horrible. Then, finally, wisdom will be exempt from the goals, and the man once again fully trust in God as entrusted mother. And in this way people will come to an earthly paradise ... "

"... Mountains of corpses lay down on the square, and millions of people would find a faceless death. Cities with millions of people do not find enough hands to bury the dead, many villages will be wiped out cross. No medication will not be able to stop the plague because it will usher in purification.

"When times are nearer to the abyss, the love of man becomes a dry plant. In the wilderness of those days will grow only two plants - the plant benefits the plant selfishness. But the flowers of these plants can be taken for the flowers of love. All of humanity will be absorbed by the indifference of ...
Few people and few things will remain, but that remain, will have to undergo new purification before entering into a new earthly paradise.

"Slip through the spark that will bring a new word and a new law. And the new law will teach people a new life, because in the new house will not be able to enter the old habits. And when the sun had set, it opens, the new law is the ancient law, and man was created under the Act.

Seven fetuses will benefit from happiness. The first fruit - this is peace of mind ... then will be the fruit of joy of life, mental balance, bodily health, unity with nature, sincere humility and simplicity of life. All people can dine with these fruits, but who does not feel the need to dine with these fruits, it will be reset and will not find on a cart genuine happiness. At this time, people will not live by bread, and spirit. And the wealth of human will is no longer on earth but in heaven. "

"Under the sign of Taurus will be Western Europe. And under the sign of the Eagle would be Holy Russia ... "

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 23.08.2010 в 17:27.
tchaika вне форума  
Старый 23.08.2010, 17:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #125
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

artcol вне форума  
Старый 23.08.2010, 17:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #126
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Darkness!

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума  
Старый 23.08.2010, 17:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #127
Гуру

Yes, fun.

Konstantin вне форума  
Старый 23.08.2010, 17:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #128
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума  
Старый 23.08.2010, 17:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #129
Гуру

Konstantin вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (23.08.2010), Любознательный (23.08.2010)
Закрытая тема