Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.10.2009, 18:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 102 раз(а) в 31 сообщениях
По умолчанию restitution of cultural property

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Once the policy? You can talk about what belongs to you personally? Give. And this national treasure.
If your question is addressed to me personally, I give no reason to, because Neither I nor my ancestors had not enriched themselves by plundering (assignment) of another's property. moreover, have lost all of its 1929 National Patrimony obtained how? This is a policy or morality?

nikolai nesterenko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо nikolai nesterenko за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (08.10.2009), Евгений (05.06.2010)
Старый 07.10.2009, 18:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

This hopeless speculation. Danzig from 1793 to 1945 had no relation to Poland.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 07.10.2009, 20:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,654 раз(а) в 1,787 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™

Please read what this forum thread!
Цитата:
Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant material about art. Discussion of general issues of art and all those not falling into the other thematic sections. There is only art! Love, politics, sports, other hobbies - in the "Arbor».
I repeat: There is only art!
Clear?
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Grigory за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (08.10.2009), nikolai nesterenko (08.10.2009), Вивьен (07.10.2009)
Старый 07.10.2009, 20:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от Grigory Посмотреть сообщение

I repeat: There is only art!Clearly?
  The policy is not circumvented. I suggest this topic be moved to the "Arbor".

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (24.01.2010), Ухтомский (07.10.2009)
Старый 07.10.2009, 20:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Once in the program "in the title role" Irina Antonova, the question of restitution of Julian Makarov said curtly and Yano:
"We owe nothing!" We should. We-no! "
Honor and praise her for this position.
Indeed all that lies in the vaults had been received as compensation for the losses suffered by the country during WWII.
And there's nothing to touch anything.
Shvydkoi has endeavored to give Boldin a collection. Probably a good rollback was promised.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (24.01.2010), Tana (08.10.2009), Тютчев (07.10.2009), Ухтомский (07.10.2009)
Старый 07.10.2009, 21:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,654 раз(а) в 1,787 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Probably a good rollback was promised.
Prove it in court! And so it is - an empty TREPOV!
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Grigory за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (08.10.2009), Евгений (05.06.2010)
Старый 07.10.2009, 21:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,459 раз(а) в 639 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Grigory Посмотреть сообщение

I repeat: There is only art!Clearly?
Return to the art, once again appeal to the remaining unanswered question - what kind of work Cranach would like to return to Poland? This - Madonna and Child (in the news just mentioned it)? Who will explain - what does the picture have to do with Poland? Thanks in advance.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Cranach Mad.jpg
Просмотров: 138
Размер:	131.6 Кб
ID:	430486  

Мимопроходил вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.10.2009, 23:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Poland nastivaet on the return of the paintings from the Pushkin Museum of Fine
From a dead donkey's ears, but not pictures!
Vladimir Vladimirovich, Happy Birthday!

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
NEO (07.10.2009)
Старый 07.10.2009, 23:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Местный

Поблагодарили 111 раз(а) в 41 сообщениях

I totally agree!
Polyakov ever since reading Gorky can not stand (although then no one living, as indeed dead Pole) is not seen.
What is the impact of the Russian writer it! A?

NEO вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.10.2009, 01:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
По умолчанию Baldin collection - news events - press

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Once in the program "in the title role" Irina Antonova, the question of restitution of Julian Makarov said curtly and Yano:
"We owe nothing!" We should. We-no! "
Honor and praise her for this position.
Indeed all that lies in the vaults had been received as compensation for the losses suffered by the country during WWII.
And there's nothing to touch anything.
Shvydkoi has endeavored to give Boldin a collection. Probably a good rollback was promised.

"How it was." The documentary story of Viktor Baldin

Anna Martovitsky

"When I was in the companies, had seen the soldiers pinned on canvas paintings from the basement more often than they were nude female figure"

... When Hitler's troops attacked the Soviet Union, I was completing his studies at the Moscow Architectural Institute. That summer I was at work on the restoration of the unique monuments of Old Russian architecture of the Trinity-Sergius Lavra in Posad near Moscow. After masking the golden heads of churches and cathedrals, I was drafted into the Red Army and sent to the last course of the Military Engineering Academy. And already the officer Corps of Engineers began the front with the way the terrible battle on the Kursk Bulge.
Читать дальше... 

In 1945, our engineer units operated north of Berlin in the direction of Eberswalde - Iohinstal, Kravelin - Kyritz - Gransee - Alt-Ruppin - Perlberg - Karlstadt and May 5, came to the river Elbe. Further movement of troops had been suspended, and we were ordered to a temporary camp near the town Kyritz (80 kilometers north of Berlin).

I was instructed to choose a place for the dislocation of our engineers and demining brigades. I remember as a clear May morning, I left with two attendant in the city Kyritz. On the northern outskirts of the city, our attention was attracted by a large forest, we went to the side of the forest. Soon, it seemed a huge lake. On its shore was a beautiful house with two wings; grand staircase terraces down to the water.

We invited a host. Released high gray-haired gentleman with two middle-aged woman - it was the Count Königsmark. I explained that the house has a military headquarters. The count will have a truck - it can take what he needs, and it will be taken where it pleases. Looking above my head, Earl something said, and one of the women quickly translated: "Count on the Russian did not need anything. All three went to the door, the women were under the hand of the graph.

The house is located the headquarters of engineering-sapper brigade, and the linear part is close to the forest - the soldiers dug a dugout, and for the officers cut down the houses. So we lived here for almost two months in anticipation of returning home. Order came, as always, unexpectedly, and we quickly began to gather for the speech, scheduled for July 6. By the evening of the last day before he took the soldiers brought me the news that in the basement, where the staff, they saw a pile of "some pictures". The fact that the whole war I tried to find time to paint. At the request of fellow soldiers did their portraits, they are in the letters sent home - cameras, we did not exist. Therefore, they correctly judged that the news of the figures interested me.

After a break the door in the twilight favorite vaulted room, I saw a pile of the same mat, apparently dropped from haywire racks, standing on the perimeter walls, and walked on them, they looked at. I picked a few random pictures: gold stamping on heavy cardboard names were listed - Overbeck, Richter, Slefogt - that if I were not known. But then I saw the familiar - Guido Reni, Titian, Veronese, then Rembrandt, Rubens, Van Gogh. But Albrecht Dürer - one, five, ten, twenty drawings with his characteristic monogram of two letters!

Breath ... What's unique sheets! Immediate need to be saved! Expel all and put their own man at the door: "Do not let anyone!" Then he ran to the commander of the brigade. In the confusion of departure, Colonel barely listened to my story and waved excitedly: "Come to the Chief of Staff.

Chief of Staff, I tried to persuade to provide at least the smallest car to save from extinction the unique images of a dark cellar. He thought, puffed at his pipe, and the curve for some reason wanted to know how old I am. Upon learning that 25, significantly extended: "A-ah ... and led to the window. The top floor of the house was a good view of the whole yard, filled with trucks. "See? 20 cars. We must have the same, but they are still there. And here you are with her drawings.

Figures were many. First I chose the well-known names, then an interesting plot, and then began to take everything! Among the pictures was the only picture on a small blackboard: hurry rider with a horse in a characteristic dark coloring oil painting. The sticker on the back - Goya!

It was past midnight, the last candle burning low, and I could not tear myself away - cut off and cut. And early in the morning had to act on the road. I had to leave something that seemed not so valuable, but how can you be sorted? Also do not leave a premonition: that will leave - will die. My heart was heavy ...

The route from Berlin to Brest length of 1000 kilometers. We walked over a month. And when I was in the companies, had seen the soldiers pinned on canvas paintings from the basement more often than they were naked female figures. Then I told the soldier: "You know what this figure represents the value of a museum?" It must necessarily be retained. And you have lost it. What do you want to get for him? "How?" In exchange, went all - and belts, and watches, and the board, and sometimes just the money - all that I could give. The latest "acquisition" after long negotiations was a small head of Christ Diirer executed in tempera on a cypress board - in exchange for newly-stitched calfskin boots. So was the completion of the collection. Suitcase all the time with me.

In the collection of drawings were submitted to the best artists of almost all European countries since the fifteenth century, playing many subjects met frequently in books on art. There were drawings by Italian masters - Fra Bartolommeo, Titian, Caravaggio, Guido Reni, Salvator Rosa, Tiepolo, Veronese, Bernini (84 sheets), famous artists of France - Greuze, Corot, Delacroix, Rodin, Manet, David (23 pieces). England, Austria, Spain, Czech Republic, Bohemia, Norway, Switzerland, represented by such masters as Murillo, Goya, Daniel Gran, Maulbertsch Dahl and others (15 sheets); among the Dutch were - Rubens, Snyders, Hals, Van Dyck, Rembrandt , Ruisdael, Van Gogh (97 sheets). Most were, of course, the Germans - Durer, Günther, Krüger, Overbeck, Richter, Bush, Slefogt, Kobell and other (145 sheets).

The collection contains 362 sheets of drawings and watercolors and two small paintings by A. Durer and F. Goya. At the same time on 52 sheets of drawings and have been on the back, sometimes the same grimy, as with the front side. Thus, the collection consisted of 416 plot drawings. Almost all the sheets, there was a round seal of the museum Kunsthalle Bremen.

© "Culture", 26.03.2003
Миниатюры
Название: Ван Дейк, Антонис (1599-1641) Медный змий.jpg
Просмотров: 149
Размер:	116.1 Кб
ID:	430926   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Ван Дейк, Антонис (1599-1641) Несение креста.jpg
Просмотров: 174
Размер:	67.6 Кб
ID:	430936   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Ван Дейк, Антонис (1599-1641) Портрет Кардинала.jpg
Просмотров: 139
Размер:	80.1 Кб
ID:	430956   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Ван Дейк, Антонис (1599-1641) Распятие св. Петра.jpg
Просмотров: 118
Размер:	48.9 Кб
ID:	430966   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Джордано, Лука (1634-1705).jpg
Просмотров: 152
Размер:	125.8 Кб
ID:	430976  

Название: Азам, Космас Домиан (1686-1739) Император Ираклий возвращает Святой Крест в Иерусалим.jpg
Просмотров: 161
Размер:	51.6 Кб
ID:	430996   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Карраччи, Аннибале (1560-1609).jpg
Просмотров: 148
Размер:	100.9 Кб
ID:	431006   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Карраччи, Аннибале (1560-1609) 1.jpg
Просмотров: 177
Размер:	136.0 Кб
ID:	431016   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Карраччи, Аннибале (1560-1609) 2.jpg
Просмотров: 159
Размер:	113.4 Кб
ID:	431026   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Мурилло, Бартоломе Эстебан (1618-1682).jpg
Просмотров: 193
Размер:	67.9 Кб
ID:	431756  

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 12 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (24.12.2009), Jasmin (08.10.2009), K-Maler (12.10.2009), KaterinaMN (04.05.2010), Meister (13.10.2009), nikolai nesterenko (08.10.2009), OTROK NIKODIM (24.01.2010), Tana (05.06.2010), uriart (08.10.2009), Вивьен (09.10.2009), Евгений (08.10.2009), Ухтомский (08.10.2009)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра