Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.08.2009, 19:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,718 раз(а) в 574 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4
Отправить сообщение для Veronic с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
I can not understand how you can make it a show, if not to cooperate with galleries?

This can be done only in the exhibition altogether unsuitable places, though they are very loud voice called. For example, "Exhibition at the State Duma of Russia" or "Horse Rada of Ukraine. But there is not enough people willing to look at the picture - for them will be that the wallpaper, that picture. Can be displayed in shopping malls - if an artist paints a "commodity" for sale mass audience, per residential designers and their clients-glamorous clients.

Serious or complicated for mass taste, the artist exhibited in a place hardly sees fit.

I would venture corrected your sentence: "Many people do not cooperate with a tubes, producing catalogs." How do you think?
Vladimir, there is a place as the Central House of Artists in Moscow, Kiev House of Artists. There you can participate in exhibitions, both personal and group, galleries for this are not needed. There are Manege, and I think that there are several specialized rooms.

And in the Duma elected exposed, there is not so easy to get, and the client is there. And I think that if the artist to pay tens of thousands of USD he will be pleased, and no one will remember about the wallpaper.

In Europe, too, have a good exhibition halls, hotels such as Hilton, Kempinski, Marriott, I think this is a very prestigious location and visited.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Let me ask a question NATA NOVA quite far from the policy?

NATA NOVA, I know that you are using the Internet for sales of his paintings. What you can skate on this subject? Can you really sell art through a network? (Personally I doubt it) What are the problems and pitfalls? What is the main buyer? How to pay and how to send pictures?
What the site most convenient and useful for sales (Russian speakers)?

I would be grateful if the answers will not only NATA NOVA.
Paintings for sale, there are pitfalls, of course, but profits, too.
The main buyer completely different, no klascifikatsii.

Veronic вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Veronic за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,230 раз(а) в 474 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Veronic Посмотреть сообщение
in the Kiev House of Artists. There you can participate in exhibitions, both personal and group, galleries for this are not needed.
And what, no gallery. This is the same, but it belongs to the Union of Artists. And to make it show, you need to strain even more. The first condition - the artist must be a member of this organization. Further, there is an annual plan for the organization of exhibitions in the AX and need to get there. Well etc.
Honestly, never met a single artist, who himself would have produced a catalog or album (I did not say that they are not). Simply, this process takes too much time and money. Typically this is also engaged in a dealer
(Gallery) or sponsor ...
In the Verkhovna Rada (do not know how in the Duma), the artist's own not let on gunshot. There is a special department which is responsible for these issues. And, of course, is not a cheap project because you have to pay for rent, lease construction and light for the display (they do not have her), etc.

Buscador вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Buscador за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Buscador Посмотреть сообщение
What's that, no gallery. This is the same, but it belongs to the Union of Artists. And to make it show, you need to strain even more. The first condition - the artist must be a member of this organization. Further, there is an annual plan for the organization of exhibitions in the AX and need to get there. Well etc.
Honestly, never met a single artist, who himself would have produced a catalog or album (I did not say that they are not). Simply, this process takes too much time and money. Typically this is also engaged in a dealer
(Gallery) or sponsor ...
In the Verkhovna Rada (do not know how in the Duma), the artist's own not let on gunshot. There is a special department which is responsible for these issues. And, of course, is not a cheap project because you have to pay for rent, lease construction and light for the display (they do not have her), etc.
We have been offered in the House of the artist exhibited in Kiev, even advertising support offered, but not from the house painter, but people who can manage this. We have postponed this issue, because there is not enough pictures for personalki.

I saw a lot of directories that make the artists themselves, the issue of 2000-4000 U.S. dollars

As for Parliament, I said that not all of it can exhibit, but I think that if you put in front of goal, then the question also goes. And how much there is rent, do not know the case?

Старый 15.08.2009, 20:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Цитата:
I think that the Internet significantly changes the position of the artist in the art market. Can pursue the most markentigovuyu company, which he considers necessary to the author himself. I met many artists, especially in large cities, which are deliberately not cooperating with the galleries. Live from the exhibition to exhibition, produce catalogs. I wonder if the artist will continue in such a way to build your marketing, if it helps him in the future?
And when these artists work? I used to know these artists, but the reason is that they simply do not take (in most cases). And the prospects for such there is little, because the price is formed through the official sales of art-market, rather than from a small small screen on the table citizen. We must come to see, to know that what is proposed is a definite, market, commercial and artistic value ....

Старый 15.08.2009, 20:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
And I saw a lot of directories that make the artists themselves, the issue of 2000-4000 U.S. dollars
Simple magic question: Why? (For sale?)

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
And when these artists work? .
I often ask myself this question, among others ....

[color="# 666686"]Added a 41 seconds[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
A simple magic question: Why? (For sale?)
Nata for sale, if the publication is good, and as a gift ....

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Veronic за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Цитата:
And I saw a lot of directories that make the artists themselves, the issue of 2000-4000 U.S. dollars
Извените, it is not catalogs, and brochures. 15000-20000 cu
Цитата:
I think that if we set ourselves the goal, then the question also goes. And how much there is rent, do not know the case?
Course, but here the same question of money. About a lease today, I will not tell you, but I can learn. But again skahu that in my experience (involved in the organization twice) worth it if you already have support ...

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Buscador за это полезное сообщение:
Veronic (15.08.2009)
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Цитата:
Извените, it is not catalogs, and brochures. 15000-20000 cu
This, I think at the end of life, and in mid-career and in 4000 U.S. dollars, by the way, you can print in Europe, I think that will less

We are in 2000, his first booklet printed in Budapest. Well turned out, in 1200 $ missed.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Veronic за это полезное сообщение:
Тютчев (15.08.2009)
Старый 15.08.2009, 20:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
and a gift ....
There is! (I know .. оччень interesting idea!) I would be in London, photograph the vehicle. that book for 5 minutes. makes on your tape (CIDI)

[color="# 666686"]Added after 8 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
I will not say, but I can learn.
Well, and from Buscador can also be a benefit (and all only "stupid yes stupid "..).
Only from the "CU" my head slightly "UE" .. (we also understand the hryvnia or astronomical figures obtained?)
  Rent on a square meter (or running on the walls?) And plans gdent AMPs.!

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2009, 21:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
Only from the "CU" my head slightly "UE" .. (we also understand the hryvnia or astronomical figures obtained?)
  Rent on a square meter (or running on the walls?) And plans gdent AMPs.!
Nata, but what plans and running meters, w is glad! Who told you this would put on the forum?

Ответ