Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 13.12.2008, 09:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
A picture can increase?
Yes, picture-it is not mine, but from about Cossack Cossack nagaybakov.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (13.12.2008)
Старый 13.12.2008, 12:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
You are the author of the new term of art. (Or am I mistaken?)
It was impromptu. But would not wish that life has given grounds for fixing it in the history of art.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (13.12.2008), SAH (13.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (13.12.2008)
Старый 14.12.2008, 07:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Jura Albert Add a Comment article Tar

Jura Albert Add a Comment (Tar article on OpenSpeyse http://www.openspace.ru/art/projects/89/details/6467/)
From the blog D. Vrubel.
---------------------------------
"A remarkable text, and I agree with everything, especially the call to" call a spade a spade. Pronounce all the secret aloud. Contracting before the end. Foresee the consequences. To take responsibility, "that is, in other words, to think.

I am not inclined to conspiracy theories and I do not believe in the universal corruption, but I also can not understand how professionals can freely vote for these vague images, more like a May Day posters Brezhnev period. Another thing is that angry and shouting "Shame!" Too late - if uchastvuesh in this competition, we must be prepared and to ensure that you lose a fascist. And it turns out that if by chance won, for example, Gutov, it would mean that our bourgeoisie is committed to correct the progressive ideals, but about Belyaeva can safely forget? And work Gutova the rank of the winners could safely hang beside Belyaevsky in London or somewhere else?

Читать дальше... 
With "What" in his statement blames the current situation by neoliberals. Give us a god to live up to the time when Russia will be pressing neoliberalism and its consequences! So far we can get out of neofeodalizma can not.

I think it's not so much evil bourgeois, but in ourselves, in our atrophied sense of disgust. No disdained displayed next to the fascist, until the case came to the award. Winner of last year, was not averse to engage in pre-election black PR (although he says that he did this not for love but for money), Marat Gelman was not averse to work on Rogozin, and provide a platform poet and organizer of the "Russian March" Krylov and fascist Limonov. And we do not even discussed it. We were quiet for all that carried Timur Novikov - but he is better than Belyaeva? Universal friend and gentle watercolor Vladimir Salnikov publicly declared himself a Stalinist and discusses in her LJ of Aryan blood - we (me also) prefer not to notice and gave him her hand - what, old buddy, uncomfortable somehow. For example, I simply do not shake hands with Belyaev - I'm not familiar with it. I think such a storm of indignation is also connected with the fact that Belyaev - not ours, it is easier to be principled.

And not "anti-Semite" Kandinsky here it is. Did Prize Rodchenko would have been better and it would involve other ideals? Aesthetics Belyaeva just closer to Rodchenko and Riefenstahl, there's division on the left and right are ill-suited. We just used that Rodchenko - our good, despite the photos from the Belomorkanal, but Riefenstahl - no, although it is optimistic reports from Auschwitz still not rented.

I have this to the fact that the positions of the new ruling class with us, of course, not very progressive, but we must then primarily responsible for their own position. Recently, Dima Gutov made the job "Look at the eyes of the bourgeoisie Lenin. We know what Lenin looked at the bourgeoisie - about Hitler on Jews - and acted accordingly, no wonder the inscription "Work makes you free» (Arbeit macht frei) first appeared not on the gate of Auschwitz, and at the gate of Solovki in the early 20's. Can you imagine what would happen if some artist painted on canvas: "Look at the eyes of the Jews of Hitler?

About the proposal Osmolovsky bait Borowski and say nothing - gaponovschina kind. And why only Borowski? At Valerie Hillins hand does not rise - big brass still? "

http://dmitrivrubel.livejournal.com/1396001.html

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (15.12.2008), LCR (14.12.2008), SAH (14.12.2008), Sandro (14.12.2008)
Старый 17.12.2008, 22:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

I looked, I looked at the work of Belyaev-Gintovt ... In general, it is an aesthetic manifesto. Everything just starts ...

... newly-winner said: "I believe in Russia, a country with a grand past and a grand future. We will be the vanguard of the most avant-garde in the world."

Not razobrayas - labeled fascist. Women's hysterical, shorter.

http://evrazia.org/article/786

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.12.2008, 23:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от IrinaC Посмотреть сообщение
today on the Canadian television show marches neo-fascists in Russia, the severed head of a Tajik, a crowd departing guest workers. And this is a country that 50 million of its citizens lost in the war against fascism.
Just do not have the night to watch Canadian television and on the basis of his draw conclusions about events in Russia. You can watch American television about the Ku Klux Klan and about "black racism" and the country's most developed democracy.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
If you are on A. Osmolovskaya
This Yegor Gaidar in the art. Outwardly so easy brothers

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
And not razobrayas - labeled fascist. Women's hysterical, shorter.
Judging by comments on the forum - not just women.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (18.12.2008)
Старый 19.12.2008, 03:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
  If you are on A. Osmolovskaya agree ....
I am on the vertical of power, Osmolovskii nothing to do with.

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
I looked, I looked at the work of Belyaev-Gintovt ... In general, it is an aesthetic manifesto. Everything just starts ...

... newly-winner said: "I believe in Russia, a country with a grand past and a grand future. We will be the vanguard of the most avant-garde in the world."

Not razobrayas - labeled fascist. Women's hysterical, shorter.
http://evrazia.org/article/786
Let's face it with labels.

Belyaev-Gintovt about how he found his philosopher's stone: "The opening came from outside - is Eurasian!
I gave the system their intuitive knowledge about the world. The fact that I had vaguely looked forward, was developed by Alexander Dugin in detail and brought to the jeweler of clarity. "

And now word Dugin:
Читать дальше... 

(From the works of Dugin)
[1] ... We are the Union of the Lord, the new rulers of Eurasia. We will affirm their sovereign will, firmly, irrevocably. The rule begins with yourself, then moves to neighbors, then at the distant, and so on - community - wider and wider until it reaches the maritime borders of the continent. We Eurasians why: our will is overturned border, it is obviously more time than would, meted out, admitted ...

... Our aim - absolute power.

... Because we - Lord of the earth, we have children and grandchildren of the masters of the earth. We worshiped the peoples and countries, nasha Hand stretched in half, and the sole tread mountains and valleys all over the globe. We all come back.

... All that comes from America, brought the poison. All that being said, lies and infection. All that they do, it should be broken and discarded. To maintain our self, we must introduce strict anti-US hygiene ...

... Already hit the decisive hour Eurasia ... Already nearing the last point of the Great War the Continent.

... Russia - is the true measure of things. The fact that it and its people strengthens, unites, strengthens - the good, everything that weakens them - evil. Thus was born "oprichnina Ethics. And even if the majority of citizens of Russia does not think so, modern differentiate people should think and act that way. Homeland Russia above all.

... Fascism - this is nationalism, but nationalism is not any, but a revolutionary, rebellious, romantic, idealistic, appealing to the great myth and transcendent idea, which seeks to translate into reality, an impossible dream, to give birth to the society and the hero Superman, convert and transform the world.

... The essence of fascism - a new hierarchy, the new aristocracy. The novelty consists in the fact that the hierarchy is based on natural, organic, clear principles - dignity, honor, courage, heroism.

... Russian fascism - it is not just a few parties and movements close napralennosti. This state of public opinion today is a combination of natural national conservatism and passionate desire true change.

... Dazzling dawn of a new Russian Revolution, fascism limitless, as our earth, and as red as our blood ...

As for tantrums, and so on.
Читать дальше... 
in the relevant art coterie its longstanding disassembly, which is not worth it to them to sink. If you try to squabble over the emotional and shocking to see gestures of artists are, you have to admit that the observed okolohudozhestvennye processes give reason for reflection.
Of course, anxiety about the future arises from people who good know the history and have sufficient outlook for meaningful assessment of ideological tendencies in the country. And vice versa.
The conversation is not about the aesthetic or ideological positions of artists - is their personal business, but whether that decision of the jury ideological preferences trampled aesthetic.

Fascism - a beautiful ideology, easily fascinates petty mind. Real voploshenii - is a bloody nightmare.
Only naive people can believe that Russia's imperialism can bring people happiness, greatness and prosperity of the arts. The trouble is, the illiterate and naive folk much. A mediocre power easier to tempt people ideological cheap stuff than worry about their education and welfare.
You do not need to rejection of this cheap perceive Russophobic etc

Finally a couple of quotes (especially for Eugene):
Читать дальше... 
"I am now interested destroyed the tradition of Russian paganism. Her Again, aesthetic components, and not ideological. Russian artistic tradition is the most topical and timely subject."
"I am for art for art's sake. For pure art. ... I - against show business"

Who is the author?
Right, this is the current Osmolovskii

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 10 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (19.12.2008), dedulya37 (19.12.2008), Glasha (19.12.2008), LCR (19.12.2008), SAH (19.12.2008), SDN (26.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008), Евгений (27.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (19.12.2008), олег назаров (14.09.2009)
Старый 19.12.2008, 10:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
Fascism - a beautiful ideology, easily prelshayuschaya petty mind. Real voploshenii - is a bloody nightmare.
Only naive people can believe that Russia's imperialism can bring people happiness, greatness and prosperity of the arts. The trouble is, the illiterate and naive folk much. A mediocre power easier to tempt people ideological cheap stuff than worry about their education and welfare.
You do not need to rejection of this cheap perceive Russophobic, etc.
Was it you sformilirovali calmly and clearly.
I had not been able to honestly say, in the "hysteria" would have sunk.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
Of course, anxiety about the future arises from the people who know history and have sufficient outlook for meaningful assessment of ideological trends in the country. And vice versa.
That's why, I guess. But anxiety arises, it is true.
But someone over such "alarming" fools podhihikovaet ...

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (26.12.2008), dedulya37 (19.12.2008), олег назаров (14.09.2009)
Старый 19.12.2008, 11:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
But some of those "troubling" fools podhihikovaet ...
"Fools" not those nazvali.Vprochem you as always correct, unlike me.

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.12.2008, 17:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

German, a member of the Jury Prize. Kandinsky, regretted his participation in the selection of the winner.
http://artinvestment.ru/news/artnews...sche_bank.html

Старый 26.12.2008, 17:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Cyril Syzransky, "principled" Friedhelm Hütten, young man, interested in a "prize" for participating in the jury was given? "And if you paid? Returned?

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt, Kandinsky Prize, contemporary art