Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.12.2008, 23:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
The growing force of imperial ideology
This is a normal ideology ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (13.12.2008)
Старый 12.12.2008, 23:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Art is not changed, changed era.
Selection jury Kandinsky - one of the signs of age.
Цитата:
The prize is awarded not on the orders of the authorities, but in addressing the jury had already read signal to the authorities: we are the people responsible, understand the moment, we are pleased you are ready to combine with the useful.
This is how I see it.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 1 minute[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
Debatable

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.12.2008, 23:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

SAH, you certainly like leftist Osmolovskii (first prize Kandinsky 2007), he allegedly "anti-fascist", is very interesting in his work.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
1991, April 12: Osmolovsky group led by "those" ( "The expropriation of the territory of art") lays out their bodies on the Red Square, the word "Kh." - One of the earliest (and most famous) of shares Osmolovsky A.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: XGetDBPicServlet.jpg
Просмотров: 157
Размер:	12.4 Кб
ID:	78336   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: osmol.jpg
Просмотров: 144
Размер:	10.9 Кб
ID:	78346   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: risunok3_b.jpg
Просмотров: 148
Размер:	42.3 Кб
ID:	78356  

Старый 13.12.2008, 00:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Normal for me is the ideology that seeks to build a full-fledged civil society.
In Russia, imperial rule has always meant despotism with all its costs at one extreme, poverty, powerlessness, detachment from the culture - on the other.

Also, look at the top. I would take care of yourself away in sergeant Napoleons. If only for aesthetic reasons.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (15.12.2008), dedulya37 (13.12.2008), LCR (13.12.2008), SAH (13.12.2008), SDN (26.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008)
Старый 13.12.2008, 00:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
I would take care of yourself away in sergeant Napoleons. If only for aesthetic reasons.
Well, someone just for aesthetic reasons sergeants major mile ...

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.12.2008, 01:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Well, someone just for aesthetic reasons sergeants major mile ...
Yes, love of evil ...
And the aesthetic is a lot of divorced. Of course, I should clarify that I am about that, antique, in which the supposed unity of truth, goodness and beauty.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.12.2008, 02:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Eugene I like the only art which is positively charged love and preach garmoniyu.Krasota one of the properties in Boga.Haos, positioning of violence, destruction and evil, I do not care and think it is very harmful to society

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (15.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008), Евгений (13.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (13.12.2008)
Старый 13.12.2008, 06:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Старожил

Поблагодарили 428 раз(а) в 146 сообщениях

Цитата:
Today on the Canadian television show marches neo-fascists in Russia, the severed head of a Tajik, a crowd departing guest workers. And this is a country that 50 million of its citizens lost in the war against fascism.
Worryingly somehow after such news.

IrinaC вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо IrinaC за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (13.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (13.12.2008)
Старый 13.12.2008, 07:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

По умолчанию Kandinsky Prize. The reaction of the artistic community in the outcome.

Hear what the artists themselves think about this .. (EA)
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Statement A. Osmolovsky etc.
Anatoly Osmolovsky:

Everyone!
Must develop a common strategy. Strategy baiting Borofsky, who handed Belyaev prize. That is harassment.
Читать дальше... 
so that he must be mad. Vilensky downright must Peters scandal on any regular pompous presentation of this m. .. ka. For example you can collect all the people and spit it in his face in public. Here, the main mass. What would have been a lot of people. One Brener enough. It should be a lot harkotiny - then it works. And preferably not once, but methodically, at least within six months.
Or think of something else. But no art performances. They neutralize the protest. You can always say: it is the artists ... performance of such ... Art, you know ...
On the other hand obvious amalgam provocative antiestetizma Erofeev and talentless glam Nazism Borofsky. These are two sides of one coin. Antiestetizm "War" and sheds "pirates" PG seeks compensation in the form of fascism Belyaeva glamorous.
Erofeev himself completely diskredetiroval. He had to withdraw from the jury, and I suspect he "exchanged" Belyaeva to "NG." Liberal prostitute.
Fighting on two fronts - that the agenda for a truly progressive artists. Against Fascism and glamorous bad antiestetizma.
AO

Bogdan Mamonov:

I do not know, maybe I will say again to cut the general sentiment, but all the same. This text Toli open and read: "We must develop a common strategy ..." Excellent! But what is the reason? Belyaev and Bohr?
Is that a reason? And all the screaming in unison - halloo! There are other reasons to join, something to discuss and make no. Only against someone. When a month ago, I suggested, "What do" to make a project in Moscow, the first question was "How much money for it to be?". For throwing by shit in Borowski will not have to pay?
I do not mean to, that we should not touch the fascists and those who support them. Yes! But let's see - what happened is not the result of whether our disunity, mutual recrimination and accusations.
The whole atmosphere of recent years would lead to what happened. This is our own omnivorous, irresponsibility and abandonment of the criteria, especially the ethical led to this and will continue to far worse. And a thousand times right Osmolovskii, when he says that the activities Erofeev, Wars, the TT is the same medal as Belyaev, only the inverted opposite. We talked about this, when Julia Volvson and explained to us that the war on Yerofeyev a "bulwark of liberty." But we stubbornly continue to seek "common enemy", instead, to look around in search of friends.
Little more and Osmolovsky be recorded in the Nazis. This passed. I have heard about it. I would have done, yes Belyaev turned up. And do not you think it strange that as soon as someone wins the prize of the poor by Kandinsky, as it is immediately recorded in the "fashizdy? In the enemies for sure. And perhaps then better not to participate in the prize. Or you have your eyes opened? What if Gutov won, it would mean that Erofeev and Borovsky great progressive leaders. So I get? They are that, the sky suddenly lowered? We did not in this environment?
Thank God that now the crisis. Temptations will be less. Now may be the last chance for a generation to develop a positive program of cultural resistance. But it was not "against" and "for". Because "no" means turns on the same logic Belyaev and Yerofeev.
However, hopes that a little.
B. Mamonov.

Gor Chahal:

It can not understand why all at once to wail something? What is worse than a communist nationalist Gintovt Osmolovsky? Or Marxist Gutova, for example? Why do most of the current membership of artists, curators and critics to leftist ideology (in any, anti-democratic) one never embarrassed, but then suddenly wailed! Horror! Horror!
Fascism, it is fascism. Red, brown or reddish-brown. What is the difference? Oh the horror. But horror of it?
Circus: Fascist Osmolovskii shouting fascist Gintovt - SHAME!
Gor Chahal.

http://plucer.livejournal.com/123266.html

Цитата:
Сообщение от IrinaC Посмотреть сообщение
is disturbing somehow after such news.
Irina personally, I hate all my heart kommunyak, all those vampires that are on the Red Square, I hate the National Bolsheviks, today's fascists, Russophobes .. etc
Цитата:
I would take care of yourself away in sergeant Napoleons. If only for aesthetic reasons.
If you are on A. Osmolovskaya ... agree.

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
I like Eugene only art which is positively charged with love and preach garmoniyu.Krasota one of the properties in God.
You're right 100%, But unfortunately modern, actual art Today, with rare exception - a swamp.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 13.12.2008, 07:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
By the way, my two grandfather fought in the First World, and the paternal and the civil
A larger photo can? It is interesting to consider the noble faces of the people are not burdened with progressive ideas.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 7 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
"Imperrealism".
Great!
States: "You are the author of a new term of art. (Or am I mistaken?)

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (15.12.2008), artcol (13.12.2008), SAH (13.12.2008), Sandro (14.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (13.12.2008)
Ответ

Метки
Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt, Kandinsky Prize, contemporary art