Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.12.2008, 02:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Dramatically worse.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 08:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
This is called ALIENATION
Is not this art-exclusion?

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 09:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,909 раз(а) в 376 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
Is it not art-alienation?
Alienation brings some comfort but it kills the love of life. There will come a time when loneliness certainly would oppress ...

Ninni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 09:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Every man is essentially alone and someone understands it, who do not. \ Solitude teaches us the essence of things, because they are too lonely. \ I do not remember who said this, but I was in spirit. I am here to say first that I do not mean complete isolation.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 11:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Note from artcol
Values are reinterpreted when you live far away from civilization.

Because the relationship between people more primitive, little spoiled by money and competition. I think that to live in such a way or another in harmony with each other - it is in principle easier than in real. Like honestly live easier than "spinning".
You are strongly idealize. I served in the army twenty years ago, part aligned in a small military town next to the village and two hundred miles. from Arkhangelsk. Wilderness. Wood wall around. So to talk about spirituality was funny. Everyone drank the dead, local residents, all completely descendants of exiles, especially. Adultery - commonplace, moreover, that all knew each other and everything is absolutely in sight. But there was no fuss - is yes. But when evening came to me to call a drink, and I said: "We'll be finishing the painting and" went silent, thinking that "Well, Moskvich, they are there with regards what to take with him."

[color="# 666686"]Posted 10 minutes[/color]
And just before 25 years ago, a student in September, went to the farm to shabashku to clean linen. Under Uglechem. Of the 30-40 houses in the village residential remained two and three. I lived in them for some 60-70 years old women, some men tend to just emerged from prison, and even with half a dozen more sitting. And Article terrible - murder. I would add, of course, about drinking interspersed with some pills, which are highly spiritual, local residents were taken from a local felshera guy, twenty years exiled from Uglich for two years in the local medical assistant-midwifery point of hooliganism from medical school.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 11:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Values are reinterpreted when you live far away from civilization.
perhaps this is an educated man, if he gets a few months away from civilization will be able to rethink some value, but most of the residents of remote did not before. they would find a lot of money for a drink ...

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2008, 13:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
most of the residents of remote did not before. they would find a lot of money for a drink ...
Some find it pretty penny just unimaginable way: take care of over 2.3 children from an orphanage, and relying on benefits are living in clover, in the village enough, but when I asked: "Where are these girls?," It turns out, "Mama" sent them on all summer in camp, ie again in state house, for free, of course, but with their girls every night of volleyball played, why they work or tinker in the garden-money-that is.
Konstantin, gloomy pictures you have, even though the original ten years ago my mother wanted to buy "a house in the village, drove Tver and Tula province and were horrified by the neglect and a universal drink, and realized that my mother does not need this" house.
But I assure, is not always so bad, there is a lively place in the outback, for example that I described what she was surprised:
  director of the school in which only 4 (!) the pupil, the young and active, a school in her well-groomed, which has a wonderful museum, and a girl can make an excursion in lnyanoi sarafan, and dress that they were not just stitched together, but, like is to say, the whole process lnoproizvodstva from production to processing by hand in the traditional way, manufacture of linen, and hand-printing the picture antique, almost lost reception, in both, for which he received three years ago, a presidential grant. A feed may be 30 people at once (though helping her husband and children), and as the gate of the Russian stove, you know what that is?, And I did not know, but it is very tasty. I am not idealizing, these are facts, she was surprised.
I'm not talking about a picturesque place, and that the photos do not convey, the grass, if not increase, then the waist, and a sunset every evening, one better than another-TV do not. We see sunsets in the megalopolis? here even the sky color is not the case.
And 18-20 years ago, was invited by friends to visit. Himself a Muscovite, first went to the city under the Archangel, raised there a wonderful theatrical studio, received in absentia a fourth higher education, more "absorbed" by leaving the village, where after some time had his own children's movie studio, win prizes in the regional auditions, studio art , skiing (terrain allowing), it is always in the open house was practically the reading-room, because they subscribed to all the good things that you can then write ( "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich," read the first time right there with him), the TV is not fundamentally kept, and fed all the raspberries or jam, t.k.ves garden planted raspberry bushes. Is also a fact.
That's me to the fact that we did from a distance it seems that everything is so scary.
Although, perhaps, is a rarity, just lucky I was))
But like to think that really depends on the person that is around you.
(PS eq I burst, but about good people why not write?)

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Glasha за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (09.12.2008), Самвел (09.12.2008)
Старый 09.12.2008, 14:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gala Посмотреть сообщение
(PS eq I burst, but about good people why not write?)
"Tear" and further, very good at it! :: p

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (09.12.2008)
Старый 09.12.2008, 14:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
You are strongly idealize. I served in the army twenty years ago, part aligned in a small military town next to the village and two hundred miles. from Arkhangelsk. Wilderness. Wood wall around. So to talk about spirituality was funny. Everyone drank the dead, local residents, all completely descendants of exiles, especially. Adultery - commonplace, moreover, that all knew each other and everything is absolutely in sight. But there was no fuss - is yes. But when evening came to me to call a drink, and I said: "We'll be finishing the painting and" went silent, thinking that "Well, Moskvich, they are there with regards what to take with him."

[color="# 666686"]Posted 10 minutes[/color]
And just before 25 years ago, a student in September, went to the farm to shabashku to clean linen. Under Uglechem. Of the 30-40 houses in the village residential remained two and three. I lived in them for some 60-70 years old women, some men tend to just emerged from prison, and even with half a dozen more sitting. And Article terrible - murder. I would add, of course, about drinking interspersed with some pills, which are highly spiritual, local residents were taken from a local felshera guy, twenty years exiled from Uglich for two years in the local medical assistant-midwifery point of hooliganism from medical school.
What does it mean idealizing? This is my personal experience. There is a saying: who is looking for - you shall find. You can even add "that seeks".

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (09.12.2008)
Старый 09.12.2008, 14:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

You told me about the raspberries, but I'm talking about the truth of life.
Ibid at Archangel, the summer hours of 6 pm, I go out on the balcony (we lived on the second floor, two-storey building with no amenities and rayonchik with six such houses and sheds around called "Shanghai") and see how the back of the house next door are two Friends Ensign, while thievish and businesslike manner. I begin to observe them. And each of those houses with a hole in the back of which are vertical pipes of the toilets in the apartments (that is obtained in each apartment domesticated village WC). Pit the outside locked wooden lid. When she arrives filled assenizatorskaya machine and pumped. A warrant officer like everything prraporschiki been drinking heavily. His wife found him in zanachke bottle of alcohol and defiantly threw down the toilet. The bottle flew through the pipe, fell into the muck and drowned. Прапор shined a flashlight into the hole, saw it and ran into the street to get home. He opened the lid weighed - not hand reach. He called his friend, he brought a long pole and wire. Primotali wire to the end of the stick in the form of a hook and just this moment, I found. They stand as fishermen - are trying to pick up. Like who goes by, they throw a stick (as uncomfortable in front of people in th .. not picking), and make themselves look: it get a light, then talk. How will people - again angling. And does. Then by a tractor drove their third friend, he saw, he stopped, looking deeply into the problem and left. A minute later resorted to wade to his waist. Dress them and jumps into the pit. And there on his chest, above his Prapor suggest: right, left, and flashlight. A few minutes later comes out all the dirty, but with a bottle in his hand. Nothing - normally. We went to the column with water, washed the bottle, a friend with his boots and then drank from the bottle. Of course everything was highly spiritual.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (09.12.2008)
Ответ

Метки
investments in paintings, nonconformists, Russian Avant-Garde