Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.07.2012, 21:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #251
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,508 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
artcol, and that I wrote , since you seem to represent the poor who is the author of the text under discussion .
About Alekseeva I first heard about 3 years ago , as soon as the AI ​​'s blog Learn broadcast began . He announced a type of something there 'll soon find out , rocking. Then there is the nagging ...

Цитата:
Themselves in this way want to raise ?
No, Cyril , I am a man of action , I'm not interested in these show-off .

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 03.07.2012, 23:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #252
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
How to get acquainted with the art , if not to attend the exhibition? From the photographs in art magazines ? You are what American magazines on the art of viewing ?
Senior scientific officer - a position of bureaucratic ?

We have the authority and Alekseev among contemporary artists, and colleagues , you just , as always, not in the subject . And who is the Morozov ?

The Soviet " buy " kolektsionery , we simply have more and " buy " there is nothing .
That's what I know. Just look and selling magazines and everything will fall into place. Journals Art Institute America , etc. can be found in the foreigner .
Contemporary artists are so few and so far they are from people that this is not serious , but do not know Morozov , a major critic and head . new TG strange.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.08.2012, 18:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #253
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside; 2049131"
I went to the people and did not return One creative from Moscow went to revive the Russian village ...
Цитата:
Today, August 10, 2012 , Ilya Farber announced the verdict. 8 ( VOSEM! ! ! ) Years in prison and 3.2 million rubles fine. This is unreal mess , drunk cops , murderers , and corrupt bureaucrat given three years probation.
Ahead of the cassation court , where it will be necessary to prove the innocence of a person , and the injustice of the sentence. Need money for lawyers. At Petit [ eldest son of the convicted person ] two brothers - 4.5 and 1.5 years , my mother and grandmother .
............ .....
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 22005056227910716138.jpg
Просмотров: 172
Размер:	206.5 Кб
ID:	1693762  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (13.08.2012), iside (01.06.2013), NATA NOVA (10.08.2012), Аркадий (09.07.2013), манна (10.08.2012)
Старый 10.08.2012, 21:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #254
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Kak read what is happening in Russia (and Ukraine), all these passions for art rat race seem to be .., miserable and worthless ....

How deeply and immensely sad ...

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.12.2012, 15:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #255
Гуру

Цитата:
Today, August 10, 2012, Ilya Farber announced the verdict. 8 (VOSEM!!!) Years in prison, and 3.2 million rubles fine.
Цитата:
The day after the Supreme Court reversed the verdict Tver Regional Court in the case of rural teachers from the village Moshenki Ilya Farber, a meeting of the Bureau of the Russian Jewish Congress (RJC) about this. We have questions that go beyond the particular case, and even the fate of a particular person, although it is not indifferent to us.

The Supreme Court has demanded a retrial, not because questioned the guilt of the defendant. For which there are legal reasons why no one, including the Sun, have no right to cancel the jury's verdict. High Court decision is justified by formal reasons - with the way the hearing. It identified a number of problems: the fact that the jury did not even retired to discuss the verdict in a separate room, to the point that the judge was not wearing a robe.

However, among these there are some details not only alarming, but explains a lot.

For example, the phrase prosecutor at the trial in Tver: "Can a man named Farber free to help the country?".

How to classify it? And how to deal with the fact that the judge Vladimir Andreev she did not object? Especially against the background that the arguments were accepted by the judge prosecutor, and "a man called Farber" he was interrupted, not given even to utter the last word, and then generally removed from the courtroom, and for not returning a verdict?
completely here.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1354545724_826660_90.jpg
Просмотров: 111
Размер:	190.1 Кб
ID:	1801342  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (01.06.2013)
Старый 01.06.2013, 15:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #256
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31

Cyril Syzransky, with Farber's still unclear what's going on. Just horror. Here is an article about the judge: Judge-tyrant Vladimir Andreev

Gelman: It turns out time is lost

Цитата:
At the time when you started the project "Perm - European Capital of Culture", you actively supported the then Territory Governor Oleg Chirkunov. More than a year ago, he left his post in his place atonement Viktor Basargin, who was in no hurry to sign a contract with you. In February, it happened. What happened in between?

Everyone thought, and so did I, that those nine months lost. When replaced by the regional administration and the governor, no one did anything, all sitting and waiting for something. In November, at the working group of the Legislative Assembly began discussing the "funeral" of the museum PERMM, and all of a sudden some of the deputies stood up for me: "Young people meet each other at the Gelman at the museum or at the" White Nights ". Meet, fall in love, get married, have kids. What should be more? Why is it close? "It was a breakthrough. After all, it is told by the people who had previously been criticized and scolded me, believed that I did not have to support, because with me and so friendly governor.

And here it was clear that timelessness was very useful, because Permian realized that the museum did not want to lose, do not want to lose the festival, which became their main holiday. For me, it is very valuable, because before I was constantly faced with great prejudice against the cultural project of Perm. Now everything fell into place: previously lobbied for the project from the top, but now it lobbied the bottom. The project became a reality Permian.

Читать дальше... 
What's so real Permian in the festival?

This year, for the first time an exhibition of the Permian artists "Art Against Geography." This is a young, wildly interesting guys that actually raised Perm. And it's funny that this show is a direct continuation of a conversation that began almost five years ago. The fact is that after the opening of the Perm Museum of Contemporary Art at me immediately collapsed shaft critics all started complaining, why do not we put out the Permian artists and when it will happen. To this I would reply: "Never. Do not ask of art residence. Imagine, in Perm will store that sold only books Permian writers. Whom will he need? "And today, to vote, we exhibited at the Museum of Perm! And this is a fundamentally new people with a high level of cultural development.

What more can be seen at the festival?

All three weeks of "White Nights" painted the eyeballs. On the whole drama is this: in the first week of the emphasis is on the visual arts, open exhibition, show public art. The second week is devoted to the Permian creativity. In the heart of the festival, June 12, begins the same "Live Perm ': people celebrate the Day of the City - Perm marks 290 years. We thought so: the birthday invite friends and decided to give gifts. Our gift will be our guests - we are taking the project "Russian abroad": artists from different cities congratulate Perm. Generally, in our country with the closest contacts abroad usually go through official lines, so citizens are most likely to ethnographic festivals such as "Day of Ukrainian dumpling." And we show contemporary art in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, the United States and European countries. This new format is unique. Kiev will present an exhibition and concert, New York will present Cartoon Festival, Berlin, Jerusalem and Paris will show exhibitions of their artists. London presents an exhibition of photographs Russian fashion designers and a concert by Gabriel Prokofiev, grandson of Sergei Prokofiev.

The last week of the festival is divided into a theatrical, musical and literary pieces.

For what else should go in Perm?

I am very proud that this year we will do the most ambitious exhibition of public art in Russia. But even if you go from the particular to the general, then, in my opinion, is here to go to it to see how the project has changed Perm situation in the country. We have changed the attitude to culture not only ordinary citizens but also among officials. Now it is clear that you can control not only through orders and arrests. When people understand the meaning of what is happening when they feel that they are treated like human beings, everything becomes much easier and more interesting.

Look, the original festival "Live Perm" was held just five days. In the second year of this festival came to us seven thousand men. Then the now former governor of the Perm region, Oleg Chirkunov offered to stretch the festival for a month, to increase the flow of tourists. And then there was a surprising: we waited for about 150,000 people, and arrived just 30,000, but we do not have time to be upset, as the data came, how many people have passed through the main gate of the festival - one million two hundred thousand. In Perm, according to official statistics, the population of one million.

I've been doing a lot of different festivals. In 90 years in Moscow, when all the polls went to all the cultural events, the maximum number of people at the site was barely twenty thousand. For us "Picnic Posters" - a breakthrough, because it came fifty thousand people. And then suddenly - a million!

Why did it happen?

I think we have found a balance between entertainment and art, in fact the majority of people are coming to the festival for entertainment, but in the process they attend trade shows, listen to music, including classical, see the works of contemporary artists. The second important point that the festival became a family. I think it works here is a guileless stuff. The family of a man is always guilty of something: leaving on a fishing trip with friends at school do not attend parent-teacher conferences, to the grocery store can not walk. And then suddenly the festival, you can go with your family and fun to spend with his wife and child all weekend. The child is happy, wife is happy - everyone is happy. Therefore, we are particularly important children's program, which begins in the afternoon, not at night. And by the way, this was the reason why the festival is held in Perm without alcohol. It is not made to get drunk, because children's matinees do not drink.

It may be that the festival has become so popular, because at other times of the year and then go-nowhere Perm inhabitants?

On the one hand, yes. And the "White Nights" - a time when the city is in full swing in different activities. On the other - the city has a museum of modern art PERMM, a theater "Theatre", the Opera House, open year round.

I do believe that the "White Nights" is the prototype of our future life. All 12 months of life should boil the whole of Russia, just like in June in Perm. We'll just show an example. It is also the fact that in our country is quite large emigration. Not only the political situation in the country has forced people to leave their city, and more people are leaving because they are bored. Here we have this and try to avoid boredom. In past years, the Perm region administration conducted a study and found that in 2008, out of the area wanted to leave 60%of young people aged 18-30 years. A year and a half ago - only 11%. Unfortunately, I do not know what is happening now. The administration has been replaced, the polls are no longer carried out.

This means that the current governor does not participate in the festival?

This is not the case. "White Nights" are so important to the city, which is headed by the chairman of the organizing committee of the festival's provincial government. Well, the personal contribution Basargina I think part in the festival in Yekaterinburg, where he came from. And it's cool, because initially Ekaterinburg very jealous of Perm region. After all, formerly Sverdlovsk Russia and gave the world a new culture, and there's some kind of changes? In short, we had a complicated relationship. So part of Yekaterinburg association "Where dogs run" and the group "Christmas decorations" in "White Nights" - Basargina merit.

Since the last governor you were just friends. And what level of relationship established with Basargin?

Exceptional work. He realized that the city needed Festival. He's heard it all and has delegated to the government. He is more concerned with economic issues, as well as from the cultural sphere distanced.

If he distanced himself from the cultural sphere, what has caused an open letter Basargina Union of Artists, published recently in the "News"?

The Union of artists - an archaic structure, which was formed in the Soviet Union. These people live by the rules that I'm not interested. I have not worked with them, and spoke exclusively with specific artists. This letter refers to the newspaper "Izvestia" and not to the situation in Perm. Believe me, the governor receives daily letters demanding to dismiss Gelman. These letters come in batches. And the same requirements prosecutorial investigation.

Of course, I do not have carte blanche: Chirkunov no longer works in Perm. After all, he did not say anything in advance, not censored, came to the event on the opening day, surprised or indignant with them. Now - a solid bureaucracy. These are the most "new conditions." Of course, it is very difficult to work in such conditions, and my staff at the museum are crying about the prosecutorial investigation. (There were seven for the year. And at the Art Gallery - not one.) But now I have an answer for all those who used to say that we are "sawing budget", I just send them to the results of inspections.

iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 01.06.2013, 16:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #257
Гуру

Цитата:
But now I have an answer for all those who used to say that we are "sawing budget", I just send them to the inspection results.
It is right for local forumnyh "experts"
gelmanovskogo pilezha.
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

iside (01.06.2013)
Старый 01.06.2013, 19:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #258
Гуру

offtopic
Cyril Syzransky, by the way , I gave a link to the article Abdullah Ekaeva human rights lawyer , that's what happened to him : Last time Ekaev publishes the newspaper " reporter Tver ' where version about the corruption in the judiciary Tver region. According to human rights activists Tver is the main reason for the prosecution Ekaeva first , and then placing him in a psychiatric hospital ., 2

In a country not to the arts ....

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 01.06.2013, 20:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #259
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
In a country not to the art ...
Not ... to medicine, to education, not to science ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Thank God, people have become smarter and are not kept in this blah-blah-blah.
Vote for Putin, and everything goes through.

iside (01.06.2013)
Старый 05.07.2013, 13:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #260
Гуру

Here admin Constantine complains that they say is not questioned press releases about the exhibitions and Colta.ru just have a smart article on the work of the press service of our museums, one might even say whole investigation and comparison with foreign museums is clearly not in our favor.

Please give place

Pauline SOSNOVSKAYA decided to provide emergency assistance PR-department of national museums, examples of the role of the "secret" buyer

Цитата:
During the preparation of the material I had to send in the Pushkin Museum. AS Pushkin State Hermitage Museum, the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Russian Museum, the Museums of the Moscow Kremlin, the State Historical Museum and the Museum of the History of St. Petersburg's request to assist, namely, to provide information about the structure of PR-department and cv. Responded to the message only employees of Anna Kotlyar, heading the press service of the State Tretyakov Gallery. Here's the answer: "Unfortunately, we can not provide you with the information in such a short time. If you are happy with the end of next week, we will be happy to help. " The rest abstained. And for good reason: ignore the press - is like walking through a minefield. And yes, the site Tate are the names of all the press officers: here it is - the answer to the basic question of the structure of the department.

Step 7: trying to get through

The State Hermitage Museum: 10:00 - phone silent, 13:00 - girl on the other end said that none of the staff is not there, and she can do nothing to help. Contact details to pass on information to colleagues, do not ask. Offers call back later. Perhaps it should be in the lunch break. 14:00 - it is the same as that at 13:00. 15:00 - the situation does not change. 16:00 - I'm going to press only. 18:00 - working day at the State Hermitage Museum is coming to an end. Phone is silent. Why do not I send an email, you ask? Sent. Received no reply. As a result, illustrations for the publication on the exhibition "Corporate unity", courtesy of Museum of Amsterdam.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
Fed (05.07.2013), Grigory (08.07.2013), Pavel (05.07.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (05.07.2013)
Ответ