Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.09.2010, 15:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #91
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
, so stop! I do not dismiss. I've highlighted the moments when art, in my opinion, been the most active and proshodilo something substantially new. Neither koim case, I'm not saying that in the rest of the time nothing happened. Art developed, but without the revolutionary leaps.
Of butter, I know that it was invented before the da Vinci, but it was after his work, it was actively used by other artists. I mean it. If not, correct me, I will be grateful.

I will be glad to hear your correct me if what did not agree.
The emergence of major artists do not leap in the development of art. This society has evolved to a state of understanding and opportunity. In art, in general there is nothing new, just for the development of society, there are opportunities for society to give orders, from artists to perform at the appropriate manner, I kaazhetsya.
What is now called the new has been done for the first time in the 50s in America and even the books we have published such type of bourgeois art, there are performances, manformansy.

Added after 5 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Annamain Посмотреть сообщение
Spirit - the foundation of the artist, just in the European tradition, he pushed.
Van Sentsyan, calligrapher Qi, 5 Century China:
"Secret way of writing is this: the spiritual state - of all curves, the image is visible behind him. It is necessary to make sure that the heart has been forgotten in the hands, arms are forgotten in the letter."

Shen Gua, scholars of the Song 11 in China:
"Subtlety is the art of spiritual comprehension, and it is difficult to achieve by relying only on external images ... This painting is created in the moment when the heart fills will, so that the artist is immersed in the life of the spirit and understands the truth of creative transformation. But this is difficult to speak with someone who is caught up in the mundane banality. Truly it is said, "The ancient artists depict the will instead risvali real objects"

Ninyuan Gu, Ming painter, 1570g, China:
"Of the 6 Laws zhivopisisozvuchie energy - the most important. When there is harmony of energy, then there is a living movement."

To form under these quotes fall and contemporary art, especially Picasso's phrase that he wrote the world as it thinks. But! After the idea-description as follows. The image can create - and can destroy. I think the latter is more characteristic for contemporary art, and also does not require special skills.

When people talk about parallelism, I think it's like my own room, and in his kennel, each dog owner. You can track the waves, leaving a work of art that they give a reaction in our common space? What contribution are in the collective unconscious?
As a result, parallel worlds available to us in a common, here they are reduced - or even really want it. After all work has been exhibited in public, and not for contemplation in a secluded sect kvadratistov. They want to join in a common plane and influence. A separation is good for research and /or marketing.

Let the contemporary art began with the idea of revolution, whether to develop something new and creative - it is a question.
Important in Chinese art is a succession of skill. You know this little book "from the garden of a mustard seed" and generally they are all so sort through and it was regulated that the art went to Japan and became Ukio-E.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 30.09.2010 в 15:41. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Yurko (30.09.2010)
Старый 30.09.2010, 16:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #92
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 50 раз(а) в 29 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Annamain с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от "Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Main in Chinese art is a succession of skill. You know this little book "from the garden of a mustard seed" and generally they are all so sort through and it was regulated that the art went to Japan and became Ukio-E.
Yes, a little book and read the others too.
I think once the Chinese penchant for dogamtizmu and thoughtless following of overcame a difficult thing to develop that same spirit. Therefore, the recommendations and observations are risen began as an icon. However, with any religion is the same, the less there is of the spirit - the stronger the shaking ... books and others.

Annamain вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Annamain за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (01.10.2010)
Старый 30.09.2010, 17:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #93
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,107 раз(а) в 386 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от "Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Main in Chinese art is a succession of skill. You know this little book "from the garden of a mustard seed" and generally they are all so sort through and it was regulated that the art went to Japan and became Ukio-E.
You'd think Japan was less decomposed ... There is still much more dogmatic. So I love Japanese art probably more, and gather, but clearly understand that to the Chinese, they could not get stopped somewhere on the distant approaches. And it is on auction prices is well in sight, the difference is several orders of magnitude.

kr555 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо kr555 за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (30.09.2010)
Старый 30.09.2010, 22:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #94
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Annamain Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, a little book and read the others too.
I think once the Chinese penchant for dogamtizmu and thoughtless following of overcame a difficult thing to develop that same spirit. Therefore, the recommendations and observations are risen began as an icon. However, with any religion is the same, the less there is of the spirit - the stronger the shaking ... books and others.
I do not know what the spirit. Usually this smell?

Added after 5 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от kr555 Посмотреть сообщение
You'd think Japan was less decomposed ... There is still much more dogmatic. So I love Japanese art probably more, and gather, but clearly understand that to the Chinese, they could not get stopped somewhere on the distant approaches. And it is on auction prices is well in sight, the difference is several orders of magnitude.
Dogmatism generally result chegoto. But thanks to this dogmatism Chinese art has a face so it is more expensive than the Japanese released from the Chinese. Imnno from Hokkusaya I found out about this garden. But I mean it Ukiyo-e. These prints have their own value. In China did not do anything like that.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 30.09.2010 в 23:14. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 30.09.2010, 23:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #95
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,107 раз(а) в 386 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
I do not know what the spirit. Usually this smell?

Added after 5 minutes
Dogmatism generally result chegoto. But thanks to this dogmatism Chinese art has a face so it is more expensive than the Japanese released from the Chinese. Imnno from Hokkusaya I found out about this garden. But I mean it Ukiyo-e. These prints have their own value. In China did not do anything like that.
Well, so much that is valuable, but ukiyo-e is not the most important thing is that oriental art has given the world. In my opinion all artists ukiyo-e taken together do not cost a Chi Baixo meaningfully to the world of art (well, except that Hokusai in these "all" could not be included, it is completely separate blocks and unique).

kr555 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо kr555 за это полезное сообщение:
Annamain (01.10.2010), NATA NOVA (01.10.2010), Евгений (01.10.2010)
Старый 01.10.2010, 11:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #96
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от kr555 Посмотреть сообщение
Well, so much that is valuable, but ukiyo-e is not the most important thing is that oriental art has given the world. In my opinion all artists ukiyo-e taken together do not cost a Chi Baixo meaningfully to the world of art (well, except that Hokusai in these "all" could not be included, it is completely separate blocks and unique).
For the price of the value of art can not be judged because you buy at one price and sell at another, and not always better. It depends on your taste and intuition. What you are buying Chinese and Japanese healthy, but what you judge so completely unique in the world of art, ukiyo-e, will affect all of modern art is not in your favor.

Старый 01.10.2010, 22:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #97
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 50 раз(а) в 29 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Annamain с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
I do not know what the spirit.
Usually this smell?

So be it for you.
This is worse than the curse

Annamain вне форума   Ответить с цитированием