Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.08.2012, 14:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #61
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Dear Magnolia, I sympathize with your infinite research in linguistics, (been constantly in touch with Sumerologist. Urartologami, Egyptologists) - it is addictive, it is impossible to break away from it. I understand very well that when a person interested in something for real, there is a desire to share and inspire others.
But still it is a forum for art and even educated and intelligent people here a lot and we can count on the understanding of almost any field, but still forum "locked up" in the art. Everything else: politics, linguistics and interests (animals, plants, etc.) - this is the side shoots, no wonder constantly are proposals to remove it all away (I am, incidentally, against).
I could offer you saturate the theme "images alphabet" graphic material. It is advisable to write specific messages and not too long, then the theme will get no critics and admirers.
Art-lover, I am pleased to read your argument about the nature of surrealism. Word expert, when it is clear that a man deeply delving into the topic, also contained surprisingly poetic. I like surrealism, but I'm not so into it is submerged. You would be nice to write some more extensive texts of surrealism: articles, monographs, textbooks. (Or maybe you already?)
Postmodernism and surrealism, I agree, have different origins, rationale and motivation. But the outward expression is often very similar. Is not it?

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (25.08.2012), Laura (24.08.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (24.08.2012)
Старый 24.08.2012, 15:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #62
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 166 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
Art-lover, I am pleased to read your argument about the nature of surrealism. Word expert, when it is clear that a man deeply delving into the topic , also contained surprisingly poetic. I like surrealism, but I'm not so into it is submerged. You would be nice to write some more extensive texts of surrealism : articles, monographs , textbooks . ( Or maybe you have already ?)
Just this morning I sdalala in diary Art Lovera record -question- whether he still texts of surrealism. His text - logical and metaphorical at the same time , and shows that the author has processed a lot of material , and a few imaginative touches give the full picture. This is the writer's talent . Art Lowery , you reshpekt !

Laura вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Laura за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (24.08.2012)
Старый 25.08.2012, 04:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #63
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Laura; 2218831"
Just this morning I sdalala in diary Art Lovera record.
Prachetal:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Laura; bt216191
Tell me where you can read your articles?
I'm interested in the analyst. As I understand it, you focus on surrealism. Would appreciate a link to the article where you stand as an analyst. Thank you in advance.
Which one are you interested in analytics? And why not?
To close the issue of specialization, consider me metakontseptualnym artist. Syntheses I care about more than the analysis.)

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2218661"
I like surrealism, but I'm not so into it is submerged. You would be nice to write some more extensive texts of surrealism: articles, monographs, textbooks. (Or maybe you have already?)
And I'm not so stuck to their ears: here here I have a lot of letters in abstract art.
And as long texts - well, they are now few and short reads. Here you can directly discuss all that is needed.

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2218661"
Postmodernism and surrealism, I agree, have different origins, rationale and motivation. But the outward expression is often very similar. Is not it?
Yes, it is very similar. But the "flavor" of the other. When has the experience and "feel", the problems with the distinction rarely occur. But it is not so important.
That's when no distinction between science and scientism, mysticism and lzhemistiku, literature and graphomania, then there is the loss of quality of life is.

Последний раз редактировалось Art-lover; 25.08.2012 в 04:36.
Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (03.02.2013), NATA NOVA (01.09.2012), zarajara (25.08.2012)
Старый 25.08.2012, 10:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #64
Бывалый

"What exactly are you interested in analytics , and why ?
To close the issue of specialization , consider me metakontseptualnym artist. Syntheses I care about more than tests. ) "

You are also an artist . This is even better , understand the creative process from the inside

Your text of Surrey - despite the art style analytics. I am interested in two types of intelligence : the ideas of art and investment in the arts. Yours - first.
Why? - For myself

And did not understand , nor gather is the last phrase. You would not be able to synthesize , if had not previously analyzed.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Laura за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (26.08.2012)
Старый 01.09.2012, 19:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #65
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover; 2217881 "
Quote :
Posted by Magnolia
This retelling of M.Ichasa . Smacks of plagiarism .
???????????????????????????????????????
Sorry for the delay in response due to the fact that my books "run " between an apartment and a cottage.

Here is the correct quote - the last paragraph on page 354. (A link gave a list to someone wanted obsmeyat ).

"Mystical consciousness usually occurs only occasionally , sometimes only once in his life , but in this case, it often leaves behind a shift in the entire world view of those who have experienced. U" of the great mystics , "however, it may occur more often and more often, until it's normal state of consciousness "

I developed this theme, linking it to the period of crisis and the phenomenon of Christianity. Top tips were in the works and I.S.Sventsitskoy VVNalimov .
Analysis of the causes and nature of a mystical state I described in the " mystical experience of the Nazarenes ."

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.09.2012, 23:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #66
Авторитет

Magnolia, if you believe that this paragraph

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover; 2212031"
Consciousness is total: the conscious and unconscious in its composition - inseparable Siamese twins. That's only the proportions, the activity and the quality of these components of the psyche are different. One that "liberated" in the works needed hallucinogens or automatisms, and other (rare, rather, types) can go down to the "rabbit hole" unconscious without doping. Some descend deeper than the cellar, inhabited by mice, while others fall into the abyss, where the big swim and strange fish. And catch, respectively, are different.
plagiatskim a retelling of the famous phrase you book that I never had the pleasure to read, -

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia, 2234031"
This is the correct quote - the last paragraph on page 354. (A link gave a list to someone wanted obsmeyat).

"Mystical consciousness usually occurs only occasionally, sometimes only once in his life, but in this case, it often leaves behind a shift in the entire world view of those who have experienced. U" of the great mystics, "however, it may occur more often and more often, until it's normal state of consciousness "
- That is to admire the associative richness of your imagination.
I take off my hat and tie.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (03.02.2013), NATA NOVA (03.09.2012)
Старый 02.09.2012, 00:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #67
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
I take off my hat and tie.

"No Tie" - a sign of friendship.
Greetings!

By the way, look at the subject of the exhibition "Izomifologiya."
I found there the modern image of the alphabet.

In your themes I try not to be (by your own request), and the theme "Images of the alphabet" - welcome.
New items are and will be.

Старый 02.09.2012, 01:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #68
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
this paragraph

Art-lover, this paragraph is either there are plenty of quotes from Mitchell Ichasa I did not drive due to time constraints.
About hallucinogens, and more.

How to give you read this book?
If you want, of course.

Старый 03.09.2012, 11:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #69
Авторитет

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia, 2234781"
"without ties" - a sign of friendship. Welcome!
Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia, 2234831"
Art-lover, this paragraph is either there are plenty of quotes from Mitchell Ichasa I did not drive due to time constraints. About hallucinogens, and more.
How to give you read this book? If you want, of course.
SW. Magnolia, although this topic I created, I can not consider it as a personal: this is the theme of the Framework surrealism and all that it involves.
The only thing I think the prerogative of the initiator of Topeka - a certain moral responsibility for what happens in it. In the memory of many members of the forum so that started wondering, and then ignominiously extinguished in the swamp hiccup Offtopic and nonsense. I would not want this story to repeat itself here.
Читать дальше... 

In this regard, I would like to ask you to re-read your posts in this thread: they all have a subject or image alphabet, or asking questions about the Art-lover'e and how to build an emotional relationship with him. All this is beyond the scope of this topic, that is, is offtopic. Do not respond to the your statements that distort the facts, I can not, because it would be seen as part of the public agrees with them.
But the reaction to be too offtopic offtopic. It would be nice to stop this escalation offtopic.

Here's a look at what the scheme is a dialogue with you.
For example, someone writes Petrarch
Цитата:
Blessed be the day, month, summer, time
And the moment when my eyes met those eyes!
You make a public statement that it smacks of plagiarism in Pushkin. When P. amazement rounded eyes, you bring the text
Цитата:
I remember a wonderful moment:
In front of me was you
AP again surprised: Pushkin did not read, and these verses and thoughts, and form only remotely related associations ...
In response - instead of an apology and recognition of errors, you say "world-friendship," promised to find a hundred quotations from Pushkin, then interested, does not want you to read Pushkin P. ...

It's not even surrealism, Dadaism and some.

Sorry, but to refer to this style of thinking and behavior in the Russian language there are some words - that come to mind everyone, regardless of location to you.
And the "higher, poetic logic" - unfortunately, not the words.

I repeat that I have no reason to put up with you, because I have no quarrel with you. I sympathize with your passion for your search, and while these searches are conducted within your own theme, I was not affected by the extent of their validity. But when you get down to me caring about topics with messages that do not match the facts, neglecting the context or common logic level - do not be surprised that my pacifism ends.

I hope that this post marks the end of the i in our conversation here, and readers will be spared the theme of its continuation.
Questions and comments, please personal.

PS I removed the tie to take a breath.

Последний раз редактировалось Art-lover; 03.09.2012 в 14:21. Причина: добавлен спойлер
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (03.02.2013), NATA NOVA (03.09.2012), манна (04.02.2013), Сима (10.09.2012)
Старый 10.09.2012, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #70
Бывалый

I understand the language of surrealism associations.
Being the author and the viewer is not always the same

Ответ