Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.11.2012, 10:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Cyril Syzran, and by the rules, if the seller changed his mind, he must return the advance twice more!

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 10:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Cyril Syzran, and by the rules , if the seller changed his mind , he must return the advance twice more !
I was in the story advances are not interested , I wonder why most M failed with the transaction.
According to the law of the genre, got $ 100 per order untouched concessionaires had with the " Jack of Diamonds" to fly. >

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 11:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
I was in the story advances are not interested , I wonder why most M failed with the transaction.
According to the law of the genre, got $ 100 per order untouched concessionaires had with the " Jack of Diamonds" to fly. >
Found new buyers too late, do not have time. It happens.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 15:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 709 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях

Цитата:
Cyril Syzran, and by the rules, if the seller changed his mind, he must return the advance twice more!
What rules? Where are they registered? I think similar stories sea. And with everybody. I was a similar, but ended up not so well (though still relatively well, since the advance back.) And even no dealer was not communicated directly with the owner. And that he tried to persuade me to buy something to take home even suggested that she was there "obzhilas" so I got used to it. I finally agreed, and made a deposit - I had five days to find the remaining amount, as I was leaving on a business trip. And when I returned, the owner just called me and said that his friends to help him with money, he decided not to sell the picture, and in general it is so cheap I was going to sell this thing, that I should be ashamed, not him. My main mistake was that I believed in the word of the owner, paying an advance. And they do not believe, like a decent person. When I wanted to, giving an advance to take a picture, he begged me to leave it in the five days to "say goodbye to her." A touching story ... I succumbed.

Well, what kind of "twice" is all about? The advance was decent enough, it's me, of course, offset the loss. But I do that, the owner would be dragged to court? The only thing I can say - is that I'm never going to have anything to do with him and other otsovetuyu. But it hardly very upset about this.

Алек Сандер вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 15:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Alec Sander, return double the original is agreed between the parties.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 16:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,854 раз(а) в 969 сообщениях

Цитата:

uriart, it's you in the Ukraine so accepted?
Never heard of such rules ...
But me and forgiven, I'm not an art dealer in the traditional sense of the word ...

John Preston вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 16:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 915 раз(а) в 329 сообщениях

was- had the picture once belonged Rosenfeld . The plot of the Gospel . The artist with the letter " L". You think, hurry to sell it. Was not the most prudent thing to do. However, he would know talon ...
As Dumb mitigation , you can specify that the painting hung over a year in the gallery of stores selling paintings on Nevsky Prospekt. In alignment Mayakovskogo . But who now remembers those old stories ...

khmelev вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2012, 16:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 709 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях

Цитата:

In my case, initially negotiated in sale.
The man went to the spirit of "my word, I will give, I want to take."
What prevented him to do the same with the "twice as much" return?

Алек Сандер вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.11.2012, 00:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Hopefully, Cyril Syzran, do you have a problem - at any price to reveal inconsistencies in my story, and only by the corrosive nature you aspire to get into all the details.
Way to avoid such moments (for me, it is very boring), my future book, if it is destined to see the light, I am going to preface the notice that no one I do not have to, no truth with a capital write do not undertake, and in general any tasks other than entertainment, do not put in front of him. So, in the future, I would like this kind of "interrogation" to be free.
But, in this particular case - no guesswork on my part. Though it was not me, just like you, when dealing with a host of M. things, I see the situation is unambiguous and does not allow any ambiguity.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
According to the law of the genre, got $ 100 per order untouched concessionaires had with the "Jack of Diamonds" to fly. >
Indeed, all hung in the balance. I am sure that M. did not object to the fact that the owner waited for a while to make sure that we really were not, just taking into account that he can call me. A down payment-it was already with me, yeah, like we agreed the day before, so that its fluctuations were also quite natural. At the same time, and the possibility of selling it obviously did not want to miss. So, I'm sure that he not get through to me in the second quarter, or I miss the call, moving, say, for a few minutes to wash my hands, he would wait for conscience sake, and another fifteen minutes - "diabolical plan" would be crowned with complete success.
Well, now, I hope, enough to write to these explanations come back.

As for the thing, I like to see people, guess what was going on, and the details, I think it is not needed. Where is it now, I do not know, though noticeable thing and maybe everyone but me aware of this information. But, in any case, the interests of the new owners, and I do not know, with all due respect to the administration, which considers it seems that the "educational function of the site" more important than these scrupulous moments, I look at this question with her some disagree ... Wrote: "artist with the letter A" and that is enough.
By the way, former host of things on this forum flashed (I hope he is alive and well)!
Цитата:
You think, hurry to sell it. Was not the most prudent thing to do. However, he would know talon ...
With that, of course it is difficult to argue (with the exception that in the light of pre-Olympic hysteria in Sochi, the phrase about the widow does not look so urgent). My answer to it is perhaps the fact that for a long time to dwell inside a nice comforting phrase All of our lives - the tragedy of missed opportunities, quite successfully supporting the vital principle "about nothing to regret! "

And the original interpretation of various aspects of the transaction by people far removed from the business, it is - is a known issue and examples on this subject is vast. No prospects "return double the advance" outline, of course, does not mean it can only scare people far from the nuances of sale.
Personally, I'm usually in such cases, advance patiently explain to employers that if you do not redeem the thing in the stipulated time, will advance in their property, and the thing is these people that that will be with me, and with them (the owners), if these people do not get it (a thing) - it is better not to think! This approach to the issue is still not given fault, then, I believe, he is quite correct.
------------------------------------------
A day today turned out to be, in fact - to the surprise! Even anything similar can not remember! In the first place - at saturation meet and communicate.
But to those who wished me the money, I want to express thanks - also did not seem to remember. Though no cases deal was not going to get 4 or 5 calls from people about any birthday party is not heard, it is reported that there is something there, something that I owed. Including for the things that have long been forgotten, given that they are somebody! "Apotheosis" can be considered income of a thousand dollars on a topic to the art business has no relation, which to me does not happen Never! And quite amusing manner. Even afraid to jinx it, maybe I'll write more tomorrow, when everything was finally formulated ...
As in the joke about the long fortunate New Russian, who kisses rain from lying around on him from all sides million, y, can not remember how tucked under the arm Indian girl wipes his forehead painted "mole": "Oh, I think, a hundred bucks won! "

Was not going to brag about, especially as am aware: in terms of the life achievements (both spiritual and material), to me, by and large, have absolutely nothing to boast about! So, hopefully, there are no wrong feelings this post, no one will ...

Infinitely beautiful day to spend,
Shift from pocket to pocket
Eternal sleep colored squares -
Awe, beating, sleep and fog ... (C)

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexSpb за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (19.11.2012), Chisel (19.11.2012), emir (19.11.2012), K-Maler (22.11.2012), volodek (23.11.2012), Борисович (20.11.2012), Дилетант (19.11.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (19.11.2012)
Старый 19.11.2012, 02:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2347191"
Hopefully , Cyril Syzran, do you have a problem - at any price to reveal inconsistencies in my story , and only by the corrosive nature seek you get into all the details .
No, knechno .
You just have described siuaiyu and I was interested in M. pchemu failed plan. That's all.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ