Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.11.2012, 23:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Well, what is this forum is - every topic people manage to swear, even eroticism can all unite, in a sense - a peaceful way to adjust.
Now try to create such an innocuous subject, in which no one anyone would not run, and to begin writing here Mash on "How I spent my birthday."
Something really my writing "breakdown" in the last days ... Persistent Kobita fighter IG states that all matter is in the full moon. I do not know, did not think something, but something really vaguely heard:

With the full moon breathe harder, sweeter written,
Light wave Gulch and wherever poke - sail.
Blizzard folded, with each swirl wall blowing.
Through it - the loneliness of lunar wheel.

Everyday details of the day such as bath-massage, of course, be omitted. Met for about an hour with two people drove up to my station. This is a Moscow poet (maybe someone will know in the photo - the network has a video with him) wrote a book about Roman Trachtenberg and to this end a week sitting in Peter. It I decided to bring a useful conversation with a girl, and close to where I myself once a certain number of years have passed pleasant. She spent a lot of time in the company of the late star, dancing in his show in St. Petersburg and Moscow, to be with him while visiting a different famous people and know about it a lot of things, I'm sure no one knows. I must admit that almost all of the conversation at two o'clock recorder sat slack-jawed. And it's not in some sensational facts about which learned, so please do not advance anyone wince. The interest towards the Trachtenberg, like all cultural educated people, which, I hope, most on this forum, I have, and if you did not try to zero, it is only because he was acquainted with him personally. I sold him one gold pocket watch, which under the hourly battle when opening the back cover, were seen two plane figures, moving in a symbolic intercourse. Hours showman week returned with an apology, explaining this by the fact that, unlike gigantskogot mogendovida diamond resting on his hairy chest, hard pontovatsya with their help - to outsiders can not see what there is to watch ...
Here, the main feeling was something like this: a poet so ably directed the conversation that horrible picture of the death of man in bringing to life all the goals - money and fame, but of happiness, of course, not found, get up, we can say, in all of its graphic ... More shall not apply if you are interested, buy a book. I hope it will succeed.

Читать дальше... 
the way, that were sitting in a cafe, I for one day "let go of the brake." But in fact I am now on a terrible diet (fat men Kobita - please!). Diet invented himself and is confident no one has thought of this before. On November dawned on that day eat only what the house there, and, no stocks advance did. Outside of the house - not a cup of coffee or crackers! And home do not buy anything, even juices. Only water from it, and some jam, sour, or candied - kompotiki cook. The point of this, I hope, is clear: the most difficult thing in any diet - the initial period of last. This is just the first week, until refrigerator is full, almost anything does not deny and can say, smoothly vkatyvaaeshsya a hungry period. And when it's about the second week begins, already a rule of thumb "is easier to extend than to interrupt," and all proceeds quite painless. To date, coffee, buckwheat, pasta - is long over, cheese, sausage earlier. Remaining vegetables in the freezer, bouillon cubes, a bit of dried mushrooms ... Still, maybe a couple of home canning jars, but these old that opening scary. In excess tea, honey and alcohol, in fact - not so little! Forgot to clarify - by the end of the month and has already decided doterpet feel leftovers time on days allocated. That something like this ...

After Cafe paid tribute to the game, which a lot of years in the life devoted. In the yard on weekends going to garage people play chess, even a master of sport comes. Vitka garage owner (left) - sixty, a child both legs below the knee lost, so without crutches and walking on wooden, slightly waddling. From the side and not too noticeable. In this case, sings and plays the guitar like a god (by amateur standards, of course). Some wives were the children of each. Vsamom help, how can - in the repair of electronics from morning to night plow, then a taxi to stop ...
 A chess, who do not know - the real drug. Two or three times a year I will come back in the afternoon for a couple of parties, as a result - at 3 am unconscious creep home. Last experience was a month ago - with no interest, not for money, in a cold garage, candlelight, when it is cold vodka and only hand barely moving, moving figurines. Well, this so - tolerant relapses, but by and large I have long been eased. Ninety-six in the tournament in Philadelphia polulyubitelsky won (seven and a half thousand dollars - decent money at that time) and found it worthy of "crown" of his career ...
Pile up, perhaps not quite on the subject, posted the picture with the most beautiful course in the history of chess, a while ago online voting experts to win this title ...
Going back to the garage. I heard something about a cold winter coming, took people from the balcony of an old rusted grill with skewers. Then he walked to the market and asked a decent pork chop on the barbecue, with a mixture of onions, salt, pepper pour. By Caucasian woman walked over grass and tomatoes.
This is where a thousand dollars, of which mentioned here before - and earned!

The other day was one antique shop - the owner of spread, which the Georgian wine in European duty-free sale. Especially Khvanchkara says - pure honey, better than under Brezhnev was! I have it in this issue supported himself nedavano in Belgium for 13 euros in Russian shop took. -What's there to 13, I'll pay you 20, even 100 bottles brought - it is my passion. Well, I did not pin up loud, though it is clear that business, to put it mildly, not the best - it's somewhere in the trunk vinische tyrit and before customs at the border of the Finnish tremble.
I go back ... to the market. Buy tomatoes, and I see a woman at the counter butulku Borzhom open. Interested. -That said, truckers carry us through Belarus. -What else can carry? Wine-carry. -What is it? Yes, every ... and looked around, a bottle of the very Khvanchkara under the counter to get it! -How much? -500 RUB-A wholesale? -Oh, and so cheap ... well, 450! -How many? -12 Bottles. A 100? -Order is necessary. -There was!
On Monday, I declare to the store with a bottle, shoot it on the way to a store such as a price in euro, the number "13" Behold, I say, all proplacheno, the Vyborg people agreed with the customs, a week meal for the whole party, New Year get ready to spend five-plus, and now - if you please wrapped!
The owner podrasteryal slightly, but for the words used to meet. Pokryahtev, took the money! Slightly tormented conscience, of course, but if anything, it is not a poor man, to the same - fun and easy: if u know the truth, just laugh together!

Well, the day is over and did great - acoustic concert favorite performer, the book on which it is his "poems" presented. "Poems," she calls them, then, I think, to every one playing a prank on their behalf not to join in the discussion, and for me, so - Poetry with a capital letter. Twenty years ago, she listened, and now I listen. Indicator? Always admired people who have brains are not like at all. For example: thousands of people in every way-sung copied word about that, they say, our country is one big area ... and all the while we are in it - the inmates ... and someone is there above us - vertuhai ... And on a seemingly thankless field are born the first lines of the song "Country - a large area of ​​xy - On the site!" And most importantly, to the point! Well, it is - kunshtyuk, and now those pieces of a single message is finished - it is worthy by any standard. Rewrite laziness, now bigger sfotkayu something from a book, who knows - will appreciate.
A concert of her own was as though the anniversary. Usually live any differences from the ideal studio recording perceived as a kind of hypocrisy, on Sunday all the difference - only the best. After found the strength to me a cup of tea and talked for half an hour on Vvedensky and Vaginov (it is their complete collections of recently produced), has signed a book my daughter. Go to New York for New Year - Take ...
This is how the day ended.

Making a tiny concession main topic section and returning to the question of "missed opportunities" in the first post topic, I note, perhaps, that it described the episode was not my brightest "achievement" in this field. There is in my asset, for example, the sale of five thousand pictures, which are then sold at the salon - twenty. Not thousands, of course. Million. Dollars. And please believe, no regrets!

And you say - missed opportunities ...

Some, perhaps, again, guess what was going on, but I warn you once: neither confirm nor deny these guesses here I am, forgive me, I will not.

Golden Fleece, a gold mine promised key,
Golden concern, as the time of the release handles
Stop to think about it, send to the coast.
Turtle silent, hid in a golden swamp
And there on the backs of the entire planet on autopilot
And her botanical garden grows everywhere.

Well, here, now, probably for himself the subject closed. And as a postscript, I hasten to inform those who are concerned about the size of my posts in the last days and I myself feel that quenched "writer starvation" for an indefinite period and the text I type this, by the way, in an atmosphere of enforced idleness in Peregrines on the way home from Moscow .

Even now, as promised, a little harmless topic try to open, and perhaps that's enough.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 123.jpg
Просмотров: 202
Размер:	204.1 Кб
ID:	1791902   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 234.jpg
Просмотров: 195
Размер:	171.6 Кб
ID:	1791912   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 345.jpg
Просмотров: 196
Размер:	64.2 Кб
ID:	1791922   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 567.jpg
Просмотров: 187
Размер:	135.8 Кб
ID:	1791932   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Charushin-Otvlechenie_Mitrofanova.jpg
Просмотров: 201
Размер:	9.9 Кб
ID:	1791962  

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexSpb за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (22.11.2012), K-Maler (22.11.2012)
Старый 22.11.2012, 01:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
Well, what is this forum is - every topic people manage to swear, even eroticism can all unite, in a sense - a peaceful way to adjust.
Now try to create such an innocuous subject, in which no one anyone would not run, and to begin writing here Mash on "How I spent my birthday."
Something really my writing "breakdown" in the last days ... Persistent Kobita fighter IG states that all matter is in the full moon. I do not know, did not think something, but something really vaguely heard:

Читать дальше... 
at the full moon is more difficult to breathe, sweeter written,
Light wave Gulch and wherever poke - sail.
Blizzard folded, with each swirl wall blowing.
Through it - the loneliness of lunar wheel.

Everyday details of the day such as bath-massage, of course, be omitted. Met for about an hour with two people drove up to my station. This is a Moscow poet (maybe someone will know in the photo - the network has a video with him) wrote a book about Roman Trachtenberg and to this end a week sitting in Peter. It I decided to bring a useful conversation with a girl, and close to where I myself once a certain number of years have passed pleasant. She spent a lot of time in the company of the late star, dancing in his show in St. Petersburg and Moscow, to be with him while visiting a different famous people and know about it a lot of things, I'm sure no one knows. I must admit that almost all of the conversation at two o'clock recorder sat slack-jawed. And it's not in some sensational facts about which learned, so please do not advance anyone wince. The interest towards the Trachtenberg, like all cultural educated people, which, I hope, most on this forum, I have, and if you did not try to zero, it is only because he was acquainted with him personally. I sold him one gold pocket watch, which under the hourly battle when opening the back cover, were seen two plane figures, moving in a symbolic intercourse. Hours showman week returned with an apology, explaining this by the fact that, unlike gigantskogot mogendovida diamond resting on his hairy chest, hard pontovatsya with their help - to outsiders can not see what there is to watch ...
Here, the main feeling was something like this: a poet so ably directed the conversation that horrible picture of the death of man in bringing to life all the goals - money and fame, but of happiness, of course, not found, get up, we can say, in all of its graphic ... More shall not apply if you are interested, buy a book. I hope it will succeed.

By the way, what is sitting in the cafe, it's me one day, "released the brakes." But in fact I am now on a terrible diet (fat men Kobita - please!). Diet invented himself and is confident no one has thought of this before. On November dawned on that day eat only what the house there, and, no stocks advance did. Outside of the house - not a cup of coffee or crackers! And home do not buy anything, even juices. Only water from it, and some jam, sour, or candied - kompotiki cook. The point of this, I hope, is clear: the most difficult thing in any diet - the initial period of last. This is just the first week, until refrigerator is full, almost anything does not deny and can say, smoothly vkatyvaaeshsya a hungry period. And when it's about the second week begins, already a rule of thumb "is easier to extend than to interrupt," and all proceeds quite painless. To date, coffee, buckwheat, pasta - is long over, cheese, sausage earlier. Remaining vegetables in the freezer, bouillon cubes, a bit of dried mushrooms ... Still, maybe a couple of home canning jars, but these old that opening scary. In excess tea, honey and alcohol, in fact - not so little! Forgot to clarify - by the end of the month and has already decided doterpet feel leftovers time on days allocated. That something like this ...

After Cafe paid tribute to the game, which a lot of years in the life devoted. In the yard on weekends going to garage people play chess, even a master of sport comes. Vitka garage owner (left) - sixty, a child both legs below the knee lost, so without crutches and walking on wooden, slightly waddling. From the side and not too noticeable. In this case, sings and plays the guitar like a god (by amateur standards, of course). Some wives were the children of each. Vsamom help, how can - in the repair of electronics from morning to night plow, then a taxi to stop ...
 A chess, who do not know - the real drug. Two or three times a year I will come back in the afternoon for a couple of parties, as a result - at 3 am unconscious creep home. Last experience was a month ago - with no interest, not for money, in a cold garage, candlelight, when it is cold vodka and only hand barely moving, moving figurines. Well, this so - tolerant relapses, but by and large I have long been eased. Ninety-six in the tournament in Philadelphia polulyubitelsky won (seven and a half thousand dollars - decent money at that time) and found it worthy of "crown" of his career ...
Pile up, perhaps not quite on the subject, posted the picture with the most beautiful course in the history of chess, a while ago online voting experts to win this title ...
Going back to the garage. I heard something about a cold winter coming, took people from the balcony of an old rusted grill with skewers. Then he walked to the market and asked a decent pork chop on the barbecue, with a mixture of onions, salt, pepper pour. By Caucasian woman walked over grass and tomatoes.
This is where a thousand dollars, of which mentioned here before - and earned!

The other day was one antique shop - the owner of spread, which the Georgian wine in European duty-free sale. Especially Khvanchkara says - pure honey, better than under Brezhnev was! I have it in this issue supported himself nedavano in Belgium for 13 euros in Russian shop took. -What's there to 13, I'll pay you 20, even 100 bottles brought - it is my passion. Well, I did not pin up loud, though it is clear that business, to put it mildly, not the best - it's somewhere in the trunk vinische tyrit and before customs at the border of the Finnish tremble.
I go back ... to the market. Buy tomatoes, and I see a woman at the counter butulku Borzhom open. Interested. -That said, truckers carry us through Belarus. -What else can carry? Wine-carry. -What is it? Yes, every ... and looked around, a bottle of the very Khvanchkara under the counter to get it! -How much? -500 RUB-A wholesale? -Oh, and so cheap ... well, 450! -How many? -12 Bottles. A 100? -Order is necessary. -There was!
On Monday, I declare to the store with a bottle, shoot it on the way to a store such as a price in euro, the number "13" Behold, I say, all proplacheno, the Vyborg people agreed with the customs, a week meal for the whole party, New Year get ready to spend five-plus, and now - if you please wrapped!
The owner podrasteryal slightly, but for the words used to meet. Pokryahtev, took the money! Slightly tormented conscience, of course, but if anything, it is not a poor man, to the same - fun and easy: if u know the truth, just laugh together!

Well, the day is over and did great - acoustic concert favorite performer, the book on which it is his "poems" presented. "Poems," she calls them, then, I think, to every one playing a prank on their behalf not to join in the discussion, and for me, so - Poetry with a capital letter. Twenty years ago, she listened, and now I listen. Indicator? Always admired people who have brains are not like at all. For example: thousands of people in every way-sung copied word about that, they say, our country is one big area ... and all the while we are in it - the inmates ... and someone is there above us - vertuhai ... And on a seemingly thankless field are born the first lines of the song "Country - a large area of ​​xy - On the site!" And most importantly, to the point! Well, it is - kunshtyuk, and now those pieces of a single message is finished - it is worthy by any standard. Rewrite laziness, now bigger sfotkayu something from a book, who knows - will appreciate.
A concert of her own was as though the anniversary. Usually live any differences from the ideal studio recording perceived as a kind of hypocrisy, on Sunday all the difference - only the best. After found the strength to me a cup of tea and talked for half an hour on Vvedensky and Vaginov (it is their complete collections of recently produced), has signed a book my daughter. Go to New York for New Year - Take ...
This is how the day ended.

Making a tiny concession main topic section and returning to the question of "missed opportunities" in the first post topic, I note, perhaps, that it described the episode was not my brightest "achievement" in this field. There is in my asset, for example, the sale of five thousand pictures, which are then sold at the salon - twenty. Not thousands, of course. Million. Dollars. And please believe, no regrets!

And you say - missed opportunities ...

Some, perhaps, again, guess what was going on, but I warn you once: neither confirm nor deny these guesses here I am, forgive me, I will not.

Golden Fleece, a gold mine promised key,
Golden concern, as the time of the release handles
Stop to think about it, send to the coast.
Turtle silent, hid in a golden swamp
And there on the backs of the entire planet on autopilot
And her botanical garden grows everywhere.

Well, here, now, probably for himself the subject closed. And as a postscript, I hasten to inform those who are concerned about the size of my posts in the last days and I myself feel that quenched "writer starvation" for an indefinite period and the text I type this, by the way, in an atmosphere of enforced idleness in Peregrines on the way home from Moscow .

Even now, as promised, a little harmless topic try to open, and perhaps that's enough.
Funny, thanks.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.11.2012, 02:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2345801"
Why I wrote this? I do not know ... But , if we display some of the moral of the story, then perhaps it should be in the fact that there is no enforcement of regulations . And no, as I think I 've written before , crystal honest people in this business. And if anyone thinks otherwise (on its course, the example) , it is most likely just has not been his honesty test scores, even hundreds of thousands in the currency dimension. In short, all is not easy ...
Belatedly, and I congratulate you !
The idea to write "history " is good , I wish you to implement it . And published.
First interesting reading , decent adaptation ( TV series ) ... Well and edification, but to whom?

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (22.11.2012), artcol (22.11.2012)
Старый 22.11.2012, 17:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2353251 "
to start here Mash
I started with no warm-up, looking at me like a dog attacked .

A theme of "poetry brush and pen " harmless as she lives in a creative personality. As soon as there are other people on the basis of their knowledge of their association in presenting the image , so there is a noise . Everyone strives deafening " kvaknut his lumps ."
Forgotten that , as said K-Maler, we here at the forum " seek the truth in the afternoon with a lantern ."

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.11.2012, 22:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение

A chess, who do not know - the real drug.
I agree, too, the buzz, but the other, on the orders of cooler >

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (22.11.2012)
Ответ