Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.07.2010, 00:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.07.2010, 00:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
It will not be released without a promise not to meddle in politics. They give to Mr. sinecure, download obsch.poleznoy work.
He - like Perelman. Do not change the belief of freedom. Added after 4 minutes

Well, of course, the time for this. But this is politics. It's not in Yukos as a mat.aktive case. Concessions, bargaining, limits control, etc. And then BP welled up tightly.
Once again - restart ceased.
Right in the outcome of the visit Bear. Probably not agreed partners, MDA ...
again returns to the ability to read between the lines .

Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.07.2010, 00:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 04.07.2010, 00:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,508 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
This story is not finished yet and not soon end.
Cyril, in a situation with Khodorkovsky I'm not on his side. In contrast, for example, from other cases (Chichvarkin, for example). Oil is not it. Khodorkovsky is a typical zits. A businessman should do business, politics - politics. Another Chubi the same, but at least he independent player.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (04.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 01:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
Self-censorship? Do you know what we can say and what not?
Yes your right, just sometimes forget dumayu.chto we sit here round a table and talk, and then BACH, and so on you then open forum, and I uttered so much nonsense. For a long time ago said. In many words, a lot of fuss, words, but will not be many. I can not learn it. Although in my life I laconic, even my name is me, (this dumb).

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (04.07.2010), SAH (04.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 01:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
Although in my life I laconic, even my name is me, (this dumb).
You're lucky. Hendrick Avercamp was the nature of deaf-mute and acknowledged it only after 250 after death.
In recognition of your lifetime is ready to raise a glass of brandy, that now and do it. Although doctors ordered.
A pleasant evening I spent with you.
Thank you

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Любознательный за это полезное сообщение:
Самвел (04.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 08:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (04.07.2010), SAH (04.07.2010), Самвел (04.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 22:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Бывалый

Smile

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Cyril, in a situation with Khodorkovsky I'm not on his side. In contrast, for example, from other cases (Chichvarkin, for example). Oil is not it. Khodorkovsky is a typical zits. A businessman should do business, politics - politics.

Not knowing the man personally - is difficult to draw such conclusions about it. I am a former kozlomoltsam ratio apriri with some contempt, or something.
Prejudice - not the best argument.
The first wave consisted of the most active part of the population. These were, of course, those who went to school and the Komsomol was not only leadership qualities, but also had a wide circle of friends still on the Komsomol HEI, etc.
I too am one of the first wave - also worked in the Komsomol and trade union.
When vsobschem negative to us must recognize that we were able to get rid of fartsovoy psmhologii after being cooperatives. How do I see on the forum, after the wave can not ihbavitsya from it so far.
To find out about Khodorov my post is not necessary - enough to analyze the available information and assess impartially.
Hodori created an efficient and transparent company, the like of which no one in Russia so far. All the semi-official can pull the toilet.
Now, concerning the participation of business in politics.
I do not think that you are supporter of running the country cooks.
The sad experience of governing the country by corrupt officials, we feel everything on their own skins. Attach petrodollars (stabilized and reserve funds) in the American MMM at 3%pa - until then, no businessman never thought of it.
That's why we lost everything, but officials with fartsovoy psychology (walrus) were able to tear his own. That there is only a translation of Iceland (a friend of Russia?) Member of NATO and the EU before the default of the country's five (5) watermelon bucks. Before neizbezhnopredstoyaschego crisis began in Russia.
Did you nothing says increased tax burden on business, increasing pensions military, cops, gebe, prosecutors, judges? But the other - 3%of the base (funny) pension. Strengthening the Police Service and provide it with almost unlimited rights, as well as tax authorities - law enforcement without a court decision.
Returning to /Hodori.
None of the team Yukos did not admit his guilt. The woman gave birth in prison only because otkazalast write a petition for clemency (admit guilt). The same story with qui.
How is everything in common with Perelman.
Rejection of a society of people not only with moral principles, but are not susceptible to different types of Temptation.
Smart and lucky, not like in Russia since the ancient times. The Bolsheviks had taught them to hate and fouling them everywhere. This, in my opinion, and are rooted in 1937. Plus the massive desire to take their place.
As I wrote, I do not see Hodori prospect of becoming president. The ideological machine, yet she managed to brainwash the majority and root there jealousy and hatred of himself on his word "democracy". All resigned to huntovskimi orders and there is no force capable to deal with them.
Swim in the hole, as you know that.
The man with the moral principles that could overcome the temptation of money, for us became a sensation, but did not become a role model.
"Do not format" - Modern-day sentence.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Любознательный за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (04.07.2010), Евгений (05.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 22:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,508 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от curious Посмотреть сообщение
Prejudice - not the best argument.
The first wave consisted of the most active part of the population. These were, of course, those who went to school and the Komsomol was not only leadership qualities, but also had a wide circle of friends still on the Komsomol HEI, etc.
I too am one of the first wave - also worked in the Komsomol and trade union.
When vsobschem negative to us must recognize that we were able to get rid of fartsovoy psmhologii after being cooperatives. How do I see on the forum, after the wave can not ihbavitsya from it so far.
To find out about Khodorov my post is not necessary - enough to analyze the available information and assess impartially.
Hodori created an efficient and transparent company, the like of which no one in Russia so far. All the semi-official can pull the toilet.
Now, concerning the participation of business in politics.
I do not think that you are supporter of running the country cooks.
The sad experience of governing the country by corrupt officials, we feel everything on their own skins. Attach petrodollars (stabilized and reserve funds) in the American MMM at 3%pa - until then, no businessman never thought of it.
That's why we lost everything, but officials with fartsovoy psychology (walrus) were able to tear his own. That there is only a translation of Iceland (a friend of Russia?) Member of NATO and the EU before the default of the country's five (5) watermelon bucks. Before neizbezhnopredstoyaschego crisis began in Russia.
Did you nothing says increased tax burden on business, increasing pensions military, cops, gebe, prosecutors, judges? But the other - 3%of the base (funny) pension. Strengthening the Police Service and provide it with almost unlimited rights, as well as tax authorities - law enforcement without a court decision.
Returning to /Hodori.
None of the team Yukos did not admit his guilt. The woman gave birth in prison only because otkazalast write a petition for clemency (admit guilt). The same story with qui.
How is everything in common with Perelman.
Rejection of a society of people not only with moral principles, but are not susceptible to different types of Temptation.
Smart and lucky, not like in Russia since the ancient times. The Bolsheviks had taught them to hate and fouling them everywhere. This, in my opinion, and are rooted in 1937. Plus the massive desire to take their place.
As I wrote, I do not see Hodori prospect of becoming president. The ideological machine, yet she managed to brainwash the majority and root there jealousy and hatred of himself on his word "democracy". All resigned to huntovskimi orders and there is no force capable to deal with them.
Swim in the hole, as you know that.
The man with the moral principles that could overcome the temptation of money, for us became a sensation, but did not become a role model.
"Do not format" - Modern-day sentence.
You all kept to the essential. Hodori - zits. Oil and energy in general and energy - Fed liquidity. But most importantly: stealing everything in RUSSIA after the 17 th, you know? And then another one a thief stole it, seize the moment. The dislocation in the minds continues. There is no democracy, etc. There are effective and ineffective management.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (31.07.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 23:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ