Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.11.2009, 16:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexanderG Посмотреть сообщение
A v Sevastopole eschio "shkaru" delaiut?
Yes, shkaru from the sultan to make Balaklavskiy restaurants.
Early in the morning going out to sea Balaklava and fishers have caught Northern 11.00 for seafood gourmets are offered.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: IMG_Балаклавские рыбаки.jpg
Просмотров: 81
Размер:	132.2 Кб
ID:	507872  

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (29.11.2009), Вивьен (30.11.2009)
Старый 29.11.2009, 16:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Ochen 'zamechatel'noe bliudo.
Proboval delat 'ego iz lososia, ne sovsem ...
A v Sevastopole reguliarno otkushival

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
Артём (29.11.2009)
Старый 30.11.2009, 02:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,709 раз(а) в 961 сообщениях
По умолчанию About food

Sweets are telling all of you .. as much mouth water ...
I do not know who as well for me at first, there is no better than Ukrainian borscht, freshly, with sour cream, but under Sotochka vodka ... This is something ...

Pecheneg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Pecheneg за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (30.11.2009), Tana (30.11.2009), Артём (30.11.2009)
Старый 30.11.2009, 02:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

A deniochek borschu nastoiat'sia?

Старый 30.11.2009, 03:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Artem Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, shkaru from the sultan to make Balaklavskiy restaurants.
Early in the morning going out to sea Balaklava and fishers have caught Northern 11.00 for seafood gourmets are offered.
Artem, and that such shkara?

that's an easy recipe for barbecue (do so in England) are taking beef filet, the best "Sirloin" (that's ссылочка from this piece, perhaps someone will tell as in Russian it's called) and immediately put her on the hot grill (barbecue) without the spices, salt, etc. (ready you can fork out who he loves), I like it when he was a little crude is in the middle (Medium Rare), very вкусненько summer evening, with a fresh salad and red wine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirloin_steak

Последний раз редактировалось Tana; 30.11.2009 в 03:34.
Tana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (30.11.2009), zarajara (28.08.2012), Вивьен (30.11.2009)
Старый 30.11.2009, 08:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Da, i vsiakie moreprodukty na BBQ vylozit 'nenadolgo, i srazu s chem - nibud' alkogol'nym. Vo dvore, na svezem vozduhe.

Старый 30.11.2009, 08:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana Посмотреть сообщение
very вкусненько summer evening
For some reason I love with all meat, the fresh air, Yalta onion chew like Pinocchio, and with borscht too. Wife does not like that my attachment to the onions and garlic .

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (30.11.2009), NATA NOVA (30.11.2009)
Старый 30.11.2009, 13:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Artem Посмотреть сообщение
For some reason I love with all meat, the fresh air, Yalta onion chew like Pinocchio, and with borscht too. Wife does not like that my attachment to the onions and garlic.
Artem, as I sympathize with you! And also love onions and garlic ( "crunching and smacking ")... husband (the present) also loves ...
But in general it was the surest means of getting rid of obsessive Cavaliers: sedaete head of garlic .. and is not a date .. (continue?) ..
In short, the surest means оччень .. Checked. (I have not met "his brother's blood")

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.11.2009, 14:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

A syroe miaso (carpaccio) i rybu kto - nibud 'uvazaet?
Ia v NZ prisel na syruiu ryby. Sashimi, kokonda i vsio takoe.

Kokonda: svezaia ryba (snapper, king fish, Dori, yellowtail) narezaetsia kubikami 2-3 cm. Zasypaetsia lukom, (mozno dobavit 'chesnok), nemnogo chili, sok limonov, chto by pokryt' rybu.

Nastaivat 'ot 3-4 chasov do "na noch'", a potom slit 'sok, zalit' kokosovym molokom, mozno dobavit 'melkih pomidorov, dyniu, papaiu i pod holodnuiu vodochku ili G & T. - >

Старый 30.11.2009, 14:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,527 раз(а) в 734 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для олег назаров с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Ferghana pilaf (on Stalik)

Ingredients: Mutton - 1 kg of pulp and 3-4 pc. segments from the back with ribs (you can substitute good beef or veal), fat tail - 300-350g. (You can substitute the same amount of vegetable oil, olive is better), rice "virgins-zera" - 1 kg (can be replaced by a good long Indian or Pakistani rice), carrots - 1 kg, 2-3 medium onions, 2-3 garlic cloves ,1-3 peppers (though the red, though green), Zira, and salt.

How to prepare:
It is unlikely that anyone may be able to give the exact number of dishes with one common name "Uzbek pilaf. Pilaf, which is prepared in Bukhara, which is prepared in, say, in Andijan and Tashkent totally different method of preparation, appearance and taste characteristics. Moreover, even the two neighbors pilaf can look completely different, even if they use the same products. And each believes that he is preparing a "correct pilaf. I - not the exception. Therefore, I share with you these detailed recipes.

1. Initially, less often red, ripe, but not young carrots. No sodium on a coarse grater, not chop kitchen machines, namely, less often - take a good natochenny knife, board, please be patient and less often long straws 0,3 * 0,3 cm
2. Prepare meat: less often its 1.5-cm cubes, seed to put it aside and sliced the back with ribs, slightly sprinkled with salt and lightly ziroy recapture and put it aside marinated. And if you do not have such segments, you can use any left over after cutting meat brain bones, they, of course, is no longer marinuem.
Читать дальше... 
3. Will go to carefully promoem rice, yet he does not have to be perfectly clean water to flow. Soak the rice in large quantities of warm (not hot) water. By the way, do not search too lazy to figure it "virgins-zera, ask at the bazaar Uzbeks, and I heard that now you can find in the markets of Moscow and the figure is correct, and lamb fat. Believe me - a lot depends on this.
4. Very good heat the cauldron. Fire - at the maximum. When do I have to be abated - I would say.
5. Diced by 0,5 cm omit the bacon in large kettle and vytaplivaem fat and golden vyzharki take out the skimmer.
6. If you cook in butter, then pour oil and well-heated, to bluish smoke, and then there omit one whole, but peeled onion and roast thoroughly it to black - this will remove extraneous smells of oil.
7. Now in very hot oil omit the cloves from the back. Caution - may be sprinkled and burn! They are fried very quickly - one, two overturned, five or six minutes, and they were beautiful, golden-brown color! And if you cook with a bone, the bone should get a golden color. Remove them from the cauldron and lays it aside.
8. Once again, waiting for oil to warm up and omit the chopped onion rings. Carefully roasting it sometimes stirring up the red-golden color, besides all the water that was in the bow is almost evaporated. The fire still is unbroken!
9. Now drop the meat in a large kettle and fry it, stirring occasionally, along with onions. If water remains in an onion, the meat is put out, but not a fire, you know?
10. Even layer asleep carrots. After two or three minutes, stir it around the perimeter of the cauldron with meat and onions. Mix must be carefully so as not broke sliced carrots. Roasting it within 10-15 minutes, by the end of cooking diminishes the fire to "average", he cast some cumin. Carrots should be soft and publish the smell pilaf ", and if not, it means only that the little fires.
11. Pouring hot water, so that everything was covered with water at 1-1,5 cm We lower pre-peeled and the outer husk roots whole heads of garlic and whole, without damage, peppers. If you have a fresh pepper, juicy, it can be done later. And if the peppers dry and hard, it is now. It does not matter - you love garlic and pepper or not, to put them all the same need. Down and cloves from the back, or bone, which were fried in claim 6.
12. Once everything starts to boil, you must subtract the fire to "just above the barest minimum. Everything should be in an open kettle to boil for about forty minutes, no less. Water should be gradually boil away, and the remaining broth to become transparent and have a rich red-brown color.
13. Add fire to the "maximum", salt. Approximately tablespoon of salt with slide goes normally, but better to try - the broth should be slightly peresolenny, some salt will take a Fig. If you are prepared with a bone - remove it, it will no longer be needed.
14. With rice carefully merge the water and skimmer omit it evenly in a cauldron, razravnivaya on the surface.
15. Now fill it all about 1 liter of boiling water - careful not to damage the layer of rice. It is important not to pour too much, every time the volume of water is selected in accordance with the quality of rice, the power of the flame, and so on. You can pour a little less, and then pour, than to pour at once, and spoil everything. But, most importantly, what would all the rice was covered with water.
16. Fire adds up to "super maximum", it is necessary that boiled up as soon as possible and the entire surface, you can even cover the lid for a minute! Just be boiled, so much so that any oil floated up, and then, in the process of cooking rice and evaporation of water through the sinking figure, obscuring every risinku, there will then be pilaf, and not sticky porridge with meat! And in any case do not bother nothing more, only leveled, if necessary, the surface of rice.
17. Try rice. It should not crunch on the teeth, should increase to a great extent, become almost finished and the water in the kettle should not stay at all. Put the skimmer on the edge and look - there is only oil, or water and floats? And if the figure still crunches, then add a little more water (50 grams, and it is easy to spoil everything). If you still poured the water, it must be in a layer of rice punch, that would have boiled away the water intensive, you can push the skimmer layer of rice on the edges, so that boiled away quickly. But all this "reanimation" - if everything was done correctly, you need about this.
18. That's when you feel that everything is "just right" and the rest of the water just about evaporated, diminishes the fire to "medium-low, wait until the water boils away and finally diminishes to a smaller fire.
19. Sprinkle lightly milled rice ziroy and close very tight lid. If no cover is not closing seemed ideal, then cover with a large dish, it does not matter if the edges left a small gap and then another, and a lid.
20. Wait for 20-25 minutes, drink vodka and open. Warning - the first jet of steam is very hot. Loosening the figure we find the peppers and garlic. Carefully, that they would not tears and broke it, remove them to a separate dish. Mix all thoroughly, tossing rice. Fall to those pieces back - they also defer to a separate dish. We spread pilaf on a large platter, round hill, and put the garlic in the top, decorate with all the peppers and slices the back and - had on the table!
21. Pilaf eating with spoons (original - clean hands), and not forks, usually without bread, but with a salad of thinly sliced onions and tomatoes. And all will be exactly the etiquette, if you have it straight from the more common dishes. In the process, if someone likes a sharp, broke off a piece of pepper and squeeze the contents directly on the figure before him. Garlic turns unexpectedly tasty, it breaks on the teeth when it has cooled slightly, and the contents squeezed cloves of rice - it will support your appetite when you're first time seem to you that you already ate! After the pilaf is not drink any alcohol, no soft gazirovok during meals (God forbid!), But only hot tea!
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: IMG_0481.jpg
Просмотров: 32
Размер:	422.7 Кб
ID:	510272  

олег назаров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо олег назаров за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (30.11.2009), Allena (30.11.2009), dedulya37 (30.11.2009), LCR (30.11.2009), Pecheneg (30.11.2009), Sandro (09.02.2010), zarajara (28.08.2012), Вивьен (30.11.2009)
Ответ