Type this they were?
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Бычок кормилец.jpg
Просмотров: 146
Размер:	79.4 Кб
ID:	699162  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (13.03.2010), Сима (13.03.2010)
Старый 13.03.2010, 23:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #212
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
Is åòî Bicske? This vOshi!
(I hope you know this phrase from the movie?)
Voshi length 25cm. (of course known this phrase)
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Type of this they were?
This is where such a handsome man standing?

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (13.03.2010)
Старый 13.03.2010, 23:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #213
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
This is where such a handsome man standing?
In Berdyansk, on the waterfront.
Here and fisherman have.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Бердянск. Рыбачок..jpg
Просмотров: 134
Размер:	93.3 Кб
ID:	699182  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (14.03.2010), Yaya (13.03.2010)
Старый 13.03.2010, 23:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #214
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,308 раз(а) в 415 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Cyril Syzransky, the mayor of Berdyansk (may already former, did not watch) told me that was going to put a monument and sprat ..

Yaya вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Yaya за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (16.04.2010), Tana (14.03.2010)
Старый 28.08.2012, 21:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #215
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,059 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33
По умолчанию FOOD AND RIDING

At the forum if you search you can find any topic. Including about the most important - food
Here, I wanted to share.
here: http://socialfoodclub.ru/post/289321...#disqus_thread

FOOD AND RIDING: 5 observations and "4" Khrzhanovsky
I love the way, and even more love to watch your fellow travelers, in particular, for what and how they eat.
First, food-travel set in post-Soviet space is canonical. Boiled eggs, salt (most certainly in a jar from drugs or kinder-surprise), grilled chicken, smoked sausage, tomatoes, cucumbers, black bread, beer - classical, tacitly accepted as a model, the vast majority of the menu reserved seat passengers.
Of course, if you deviate from this list, mostly in the coupe and E, whose customers are limited to tea or go to the dining car.
Second, you notice a conservative menu. It has changed little since the time when I went in 1989 with my mother to the Caucasus. Except that, for obvious reasons, added Rollton from instant noodles to eat.
third - most people take for food as soon as the train began to move, regardless of the degree of hunger. I think, for two reasons reasons: First, in order to stake a claim for a space - "I ate here, this is my place, I live here now," and, secondly, to symbolically mark the start the way - just started to eat and drink, then the road began. Then chew and drink just out of boredom. Have something to do, something long road.
The fourth - cases such passengers, who feel a sense of embarrassment of eating in front of others. They shyly deploy their bags, hide in the corner, sometimes afraid to put food directly on the table and eat it from her knees, and, of course, be sure to offer to share food to neighbors, because they were taught that there is one ugly when another sitting nearby. "Dancing with the rejection of treats"-traditional, strictly observe the ritual. Self-consciousness arises from a sense of wrong place for eating (there is also a dining car), violating the borders of other people (in the occupation of space and smell things), and the inability to give way to start your meal (you can not break the tradition.) And sometimes a person who deliberately sets up their rations at a small table and a compartment relish made trapeznichat, not much thinking about the boundaries of others.
The fifth - tea! Here reigns a surprising unanimity. Tea in the train like to drink almost anything despite hideous quality of the welding conductor. Because it is not in the tea leaves. There is something symbolic, specifically road and, in many respects, fetishistic. Tea is served in a glass with a cup holder and cup holder - is the very thing that symbolizes the way. Almost out cup holder (with rare exceptions) from everyday household items or obschepitovskogo, but many trains he remained, despite unhygienic and cumbersome. Should be excluded from the train symbol "existence" in it.
But as an illustration - a fragment of the film Ilya Khrzhanovsky "4" dinner on the train, which is sent to the Russian hinterland. One of the most disgusting scenes of eating I've ever seen.

PSK Unfortunately, I did not go abroad to train for long distances. If any of you made such trips, tell us what and how to eat at American or European trains? Does the menu from where the train is moving: to Magadan or Paris?

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра