Старый 27.02.2009, 17:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
fross, very strange. because I get bored on the contrary to the majority of the classic Impressionist paintings, and even I sometimes tire ... look not delayed, all the same, saw, understood, and went on ... and vice versa syurreliasty leave the ground for study, configure certain thoughts, their works are mysterious and unusual ... not in their everyday life, the inherent realism ...
I will not argue, monotony in any direction tires. To do this, so many of them created.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
Marjana (08.04.2009), Ninni (16.03.2009)
Старый 03.03.2009, 00:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
По умолчанию Surrealism - terra incognita

In October will round date - 40 years from the day when the manifesto in Le Monde declared the end of the surrealist movement. As concrete historical movement of surrealism ended. The funeral passed quietly. Breton-based company by then had become an anachronism: surrealism no longer needed a guardian and long ago started an independent life - with different masks and different manifestations. So, adherents of the flow could justifiably vosklinut: "Surrealism is dead. Long live the surrealism!"

By the anniversary of the adoption to sum up. It would seem, a retrospective of forty years - enough time to crystallized definition of at least most of surrealism. But something here standstill - as if trying to grasp the concepts of a network of phantom.

Are you satisfied, for example, the definition of the authoritative French dictionary of art:
Цитата:
"Surrealism - is a moral and aesthetic doctrine, which owes its origin from the symbolism, transformed psychoanalysis and, in a political sense, references to Marxism. ...
Surrealism is neither an aesthetic school, or plastic formula. At its core, this appeal to the romantic spontaneity and a higher awareness of the moral effort of creativity. "
?
Читать дальше... 

I find this mixture of negative definitions and links to other isms evidence of extreme uncertainty of the object, because there is no reason to suspect the authors - certainly respectable professionals - of incompetence.
Everything related to proper "moral and aesthetic doctrine" - is contradictory and vague. Confused speech Surrealists, their supporters and opponents, a motley hodgepodge of diverse and often of dubious facts, fiction is classified at the surrealism of the grounds are not very clear - this is the material of which the wish to understand the surrealism to make up their
vision phenomenon. Not surprisingly, such a vague subject matter of confusion in the minds.

True, there are well-defined and shared many of the surrealism - is a common opinion about him as a practice of piling up in the paintings of fantastic images in fantastic combinations - like Dali, Magritte, or ... (the list of names). But it is the opinion of those who have not delved deeply into the question.
Well, if you want to dive deeper, you risk to make a myriad of "facts" of surrealism in favor of the sampled image to which is your soul - whether full of piety, or causing confusion or laughter.

Therefore, any judgments about surrealism should preface the question: what surrealism is meant?
Unlike the case of the elusive Joe, we will not get rid of the obsessions of surrealism question "A Fig whom he need?". God knows why, but almost everyone needs. Who as a scarecrow, who as a favorite area of art, who as something inexplicably catchy - but necessary. And some are downright desperately needed as a screen:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Ninni Посмотреть сообщение
For this style hides many of lack of talent and people are absolutely not smyslyaschie in the art. This was a very, very helped Dali, Magritte, Ernst, etc ... ...
Surrealism is a kind of temptation, and many "hidden" in it like an ostrich in the sand, completely forgetting that they are all the same is visible.
Soblaz exactly is, and what more: D:
Цитата:
"Those who are addicted to surrealism, the latter does not allow to leave it at will. There is good reason to believe that it affects the mind, like drugs, like drugs, it forms a kind of man is a compelling need and can provoke him to the terrible outbreak . If anything, this is another, purely artificial paradise, and thrust him bodlerovskoy subject to criticism in the same way that attraction to any other drugs. puzzling is why the analysis of the effects and the extraordinary pleasures that he may deliver (by many of its aspects surrealism appears as a new vice, which does not seem to be the privilege of a select few, like hashish, it is designed to meet all the refined kind) can not find a place in this work. "
(André Breton, Secrets of the magical surrealist art)

There is no objective reason to speak about surrealism in general? It would be nice to deal with this matter, if we want to decide for themselves
Цитата:
Who then is a true surrealist, and who is not?
It is a pity, but such a comprehensive definition, as
"Surrealism - Surreal is the myth of surrealism" (c)
does not provide guidance for distinguishing the goats and sheep, I mean the Surrealists and hangers (who are sheep - decide for yourself). LCR, is likely to say that they are all goats. But we had here not accept and we will dig further.

It is tempting to assume that "Surrealism - theory and practice of the Surrealists". Then the question would have dared elementary: "Surrealists - that adherents of Surrealism".
Alas, in a pair of these definitions do not make it clear that it was before - the chicken or the egg, and individually each one of them is beaten by the facts.

Where do go from here?
Apparently, surrealism too contradictory phenomenon, and can not be clearly defined.
From the well-known stretch of the imagination it can be considered in a concrete historical terms - as a set of events and phenomena associated with the leaders of the surrealism movement surrealist, but in the theoretical aspect - as a probability space (or field) concepts and intentions, declared in the texts of the movement leaders and /or manifested in practice, these leaders recognized as surreal.
(Taki egg!: P)

We will be interested mostly the latter, the theoretical aspect. It was he who gives us hope to find out who the artists and to what extent involved in surrealism, not relying on statements by the artists themselves or others.
But we will deal with this later.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (03.03.2009), Glasha (03.03.2009), Jasmin (06.10.2009), LCR (05.03.2009), Samvel (04.03.2009), Мунк (04.03.2009), ранжер (26.03.2009)
Старый 03.03.2009, 10:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Местный

Поблагодарили 374 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
Where do go from here?
Apparently, surrealism too contradictory phenomenon, and can not be clearly defined.
From the well-known stretch of the imagination it can be considered in a concrete historical terms - as a set of events and phenomena associated with the leaders of the surrealism movement surrealist, but in the theoretical aspect - as a probability space (or field) concepts and intentions, declared in the texts of the movement leaders and /or manifested in practice, these leaders recognized as surreal.
(Taki egg!: P)

We will be interested mostly the latter, the theoretical aspect. [/SPOILER]
Since we are talking about fine art, then I would suggest not to move toward the concepts and intentions, about which we can write the volume, and in the direction of the stylistic features or methods of the masters of art - and try to find in this area combine the features that characterize Surrealism as a trend in painting.

Мунк вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Мунк за это полезное сообщение:
Meister (03.03.2009)
Старый 03.03.2009, 13:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Авторитет

Munch, let us cite one another so as to avoid collapsing context:

Цитата:
We are interested mostly the latter, the theoretical aspect. That is, he gives us hope to find out who the artists and to what extent involved in surrealism, no relying on statements by the artists themselves or third parties.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Munk Посмотреть сообщение
Since we are talking about fine art, then I would suggest not to move toward the concepts and intentions, about which we can write the volume, and in the direction of the stylistic features or methods of the masters of art - and try to find this direction of combining the features that characterize Surrealism as a direction in painting.
I tried a lot of material on condensed to a few messages - so it was interesting and not tedious. The theory is useful to us to get away from fruitless disputes and seeking what is not. For example, surrealism, like schools.
To all these arguments and are going to come back to the artists and view their work with fresh eyes.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (05.03.2009), Мунк (04.03.2009), ранжер (26.03.2009)
Старый 04.03.2009, 12:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

more artists to explore, the better.
I want your attention at present known in the West, but completely ignorant here, the artist Kay Sage (Kay Sage) (1898-1963). She is known not only as a surrealist, but also as the wife of Yves Tanguy, who, by marrying him in 1940, went with him through the rest of his life was his nearest pillar and support. Her work has been shaped by the work of Tanguy, Dali and de Chirico, although it is still known as a poet. To me it works very even liked)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Sage KAy.jpg
Просмотров: 300
Размер:	20.0 Кб
ID:	154066   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: KaySagePassage.jpg
Просмотров: 352
Размер:	51.9 Кб
ID:	154076   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sage.jpg
Просмотров: 348
Размер:	45.1 Кб
ID:	154086   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sage2.jpg
Просмотров: 340
Размер:	32.7 Кб
ID:	154096   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sage4.jpg
Просмотров: 291
Размер:	15.5 Кб
ID:	154106  

Название: sage6.jpg
Просмотров: 315
Размер:	23.2 Кб
ID:	154116   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Sage9.jpg
Просмотров: 345
Размер:	53.0 Кб
ID:	154136   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Sage11.jpg
Просмотров: 327
Размер:	39.5 Кб
ID:	154146   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ыфпу3.jpg
Просмотров: 333
Размер:	76.7 Кб
ID:	154156   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sage7.jpg
Просмотров: 344
Размер:	72.1 Кб
ID:	154196  

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 17 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.03.2009), Art-lover (04.03.2009), eva777 (04.03.2009), Fam (11.12.2012), Glasha (04.03.2009), Hollandup (11.04.2013), K-Maler (14.08.2012), LCR (04.03.2009), Martin (11.11.2009), qwerty (04.03.2009), Samvel (04.03.2009), Sandro (04.03.2009), sur (16.02.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (04.03.2009), Магнолия (21.08.2012), Мунк (04.03.2009)
Старый 04.03.2009, 23:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Местный

Цитата:
I'm trying a lot of material on condensed to a few messages - so it was interesting and not tedious. The theory is useful to us to get away from fruitless disputes and seeking what is not. For example, surrealism, like schools.
To all these arguments and are going to come back to the artists and view their work with fresh eyes.
  Well, I will be patient. I even felt happy: it turns out, do you think of this trend in painting was not. And because I feel that somehow you are right. Because in the academic history of art it does not deign to attention (in the MSU program, RGGU it is often omitted if not enough time). I say "feel", because I can not yet say "know". If you have time, raising the literature. In the meantime, happy to honor you and see the wizard.
[color="# 666686"]Posted 1 hour 17 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
more artists to explore, the better.
I want your attention at present known in the West, but completely ignorant here, the artist Kay Sage (Kay Sage) (1898-1963). To me it works very even like)
In her pictures noticeable sustained motive - a drapery pull out. It looks like a hard shell. Sometimes - a veil that fetter the human figure. Sometimes the folds are fantastic architectural framework or landscape formations. But always drapery - a self-contained character. I wonder what kind of character? I like the most average in the bottom row of thing - where lying on the ground shell reveals a decayed skeleton, and in the conditional sky threatening its dominant viable twin. It seems that this is surreal vanitas. And the average in the top row of thing associated with the subject "Christ in the Desert."

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Мунк за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.03.2009), Art-lover (05.03.2009), fross (06.03.2009), LCR (05.03.2009), Meister (05.03.2009)
Старый 05.03.2009, 11:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от Munch Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I will be patient. I even felt happy: it turns out, do you think of this trend in painting was not. And because I feel that something you pravy.Potomu that in the academic history of art it does not deign to attention (in the MSU program, RGGU it is often omitted if not enough time).
should not give up so soon from their beliefs

Цитата:
In her paintings noticeable sustained motive - a drapery pull out. It looks like a hard shell. Sometimes - a veil that fetter the human figure. Sometimes the folds are fantastic architectural framework or landscape formations. But always drapery - a self-contained character. I wonder what kind of character? I like the most average in the bottom row of thing - where lying on the ground shell reveals a decayed skeleton, and in the conditional sky threatening its dominant viable twin. It seems that this is surreal vanitas. And the average in the top row of thing associated with the subject "Christ in the Desert."
but I like most about the second left in the bottom row of work - very intense and very surreal, but our fan art and denies surrealism, as the direction)) It is not an independent artist, almost all the work "can be taken apart from other artists ... most clearly traces de Chirico and Tanguy ... but I would love to hang her work at home, the more they are much more accessible than the other Surrealists.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.03.2009, 17:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Местный

Smile

Цитата:
should not give up so soon from their beliefs
I have about the Surrealists no belief, no prejudice. . I try to loyal to any art.

Цитата:
and I like most about the second left in the bottom row of work - very intense and very surreal
It is guessed the motive of "march", which causes direct association with the "Sacred Grove" (1882) Arnold Bocklin . If Beklin - a procession to the sacred fire souls in the netherworld realm, the work of Sage meaning reduced, screened by the fact that the procession begins and ends outside the picture. Comparison of the emotional content of pictures confirms that mysticism is present in both works. In this paper, Sage it - on the surface, we immediately encounter the mystery. And we can indulge in arbitrary fantasy. What is it? Why does the soul go down the stairs, and not rise to the top. In the Grove is the mysticism not connected with the problem of mystery as such, but with a secret, waves of any person - death and the other world. The mystery remains under the veil, but not scared - a beautiful grove beckons, there is nothing repulsive. The viewer feels understandable sadness at the thought that someday inevitably will join this march, but the transition does not seem terrible. Bocklin gives us the opportunity to relax, to experience catharsis. A surreal painting, by contrast, are locked out, creates gratuitous tension, not allowing it. Master, I want to ask: "What is the meaning of this riddle?"
Миниатюры
Название: А. Беклин. Священная роща. 1882. Темпера, дерево. 105х150..jpg
Просмотров: 317
Размер:	493.2 Кб
ID:	155536  

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Мунк за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (06.03.2009), K-Maler (29.03.2009)
Старый 06.03.2009, 00:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Авторитет

Цитата:
although our fan art and denies surrealism, as the direction))
As direction of painting, Meister.
Цитата:
Surrealism is neither an aesthetic school, or plastic formula
- this is from the "Encyclopedic Dictionary of Painting", edited by the Director of the Louvre and the chief curator of painting of the Louvre. Authors of the publication - the biggest critics of Europe. Good to be a master, to boldly speak out against the masters of professional leagues, and we are the lovers, remains respectfully listen to them:

"Surrealistic painting" is not a direction in the sense of something unified, whole. This phrase is used in a collective sense - to denote the set of paintings "surrealist" (the last word needs to be clarified, this was already discussed).
Surrealists, followed exactly the aesthetic premisses of surrealism, did not create any significant works of art. Creation of any outstanding Surrealist always somehow go beyond the doctrinal premise of surrealism.

Цитата:
It is guessed the motive of "march", which causes direct association with the "Sacred Grove" (1882) Arnold Bocklin. If Beklin - a procession to the sacred fire souls in the netherworld realm, the work of Sage meaning reduced, screened by the fact that the procession begins and ends outside the image.
Munch, and you do not think that the work of Sage motif of the meeting, but did not march?
Judging from the folds of her robes, the figures facing each other.

Старый 06.03.2009, 17:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Местный

Цитата:
Munch, and you do not think that the work of Sage motif of the meeting, but did not march?
Judging from the folds of her robes, the figures face each other.
No, I think.

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра