Старый 12.08.2012, 22:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Our faith respects the Kazan Mother of God, that is introducing a way into the consciousness of the people of the phoneme "penalty"
And the Kazan Railway Station, and "Sympathy Seeker" and the wheel, which has just sunk to Kazan?

<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.08.2012, 01:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Shutkuete?

It is better to help the ill.
paste in the text.

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.08.2012, 04:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Banned

Поблагодарили 192 раз(а) в 109 сообщениях

That "insert" in the course of the keyword here.
<! - ~ 7 ~ -> tady all at once "nekotroliruemy flow" and run out.
<! - 6 ~ ~ ->

Дед Мороз вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.08.2012, 04:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2199501"
Our faith respects the Kazan Mother of God , that is introducing a way into the consciousness of the people of the phoneme " penalty ", and hence the advice to listen to the words: tell , show ...
First thought : the Kazan Mother of God - this is the Christian way of the alphabet as a system of property development. So ?

Perhaps it is more progressive than the thought of white milk ( about a snow-white cow Io ), the supply of people from infancy.

Old images - these are images of forgotten meanings. Is not it?

Maybe someone else will put on some way ?

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 15.08.2012 в 19:49.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
Самвел (11.02.2013)
Старый 15.08.2012, 19:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

With regard to the alphabet of images turned a small crop, but very valuable.
I think that none of today's preachers and philosophers are not thought of the revelation that the image of the Kazan Mother of God - an image of the alphabet.

Many thanks Jasmin!

Now the images of the principles of natural evolution. Let me explain. The natural principle - that is what is rich in nature independently of us.
The existence of forms - the principle. Change what else - a principle. The summation of both the particles of the material world and the media - is also the principle of ...

Foremost on the principle (if you unlock continuity, called the continuum) and the thought of the ancient sages and modern scholars. And they came to the conclusion that this observation made possible by the Light. (Read E.Shyure and M.Ichasa) He, as a code, given the letter "A". The ancient image of the principle described E.Shyure. The modern way I came up, and my assistant, Olga portrayed. This essay is written in the "Images of the alphabet."

To clarify my understanding that the fundamental principles of natural evolution can be represented, I'm in the same essay described her thoughts about the other two triads is the sign of the principle of the image.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 15.08.2012 в 19:57.
Старый 15.08.2012, 21:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Старожил

Поблагодарили 945 раз(а) в 233 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 11

Wow!
Long time since there was no fun!
Since the days of unforgettable populyarizatorki apologetki creativity and divine Saran (can anyone remembers).
It turns out that the great work Sarah lives!
It is not whether it is a new global awareness the idea of ​​universal harmony?

Последний раз редактировалось Станиславский; 15.08.2012 в 21:23.
Станиславский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Станиславский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.07.2013)
Старый 15.08.2012, 22:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях
По умолчанию Monogram

I have an interesting practical application of the subject -

What does this early-Byzantine monogram on the ring?

This will be a transcript of the images.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Монограмма.jpg
Просмотров: 199
Размер:	26.5 Кб
ID:	1698412  

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (15.08.2012)
Старый 16.08.2012, 02:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavski; 2204051"
Wow!
Looked at the archive entitled "The universe through the eyes of artists." Unfortunately, unknown to me the personality, searching for images of highly relevant thoughts, took offense and left the forum. This theme is somewhat different.

If a very short ... The process of global development (evolution) has the property system, which are called natural principles. Living creatures, feeling these properties have adapted to live. In particular, it emerged and developed. Probably some sort of ancient civilization understand the relationships between natural principles and letters in the form of sounds, that is how I saw the letter codes are the properties of global development. Since the system of natural principles "zadublirovalas" letters and was named the alphabet. Different people have developed their own understanding of the system properties and their coding letters. From the letter-word-elements consist of the molecule, etc. I emphasize - told over compressed.

I could see this concept through the metaphor of speech legends and restored natural system principles with their code-letters. Due to the work I.S.Sventsitskoy for me to clarify the relationship between early Christianity and the cause of the Cyrillic alphabet. And most importantly I could see why and how was disfigured by ABC. The main work "The Evolution of Rights" forum can not show, but some concerns in relation to the themes in the essay, I show in my diary.

I believe that the alphabet, and each may have a natural principle, the relevant period.

If this talk about the images of the alphabet is completed, we will assume that modern images of but dull enumeration of letters, was not found.

Let's see how things are going with the principles of natural images.
As an example I showed in his essay "Images of the alphabet" (posted in the diary), my search for images of the principles of "observation", "Education" and "potential".

Fed, I have to say about the monogram, but tomorrow (now his eyes stick together)

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.08.2012 в 11:30. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 17.08.2012, 12:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2204091"
has an interesting practical application of the subject -
Indeed, the question in the subject. I'll try to answer.
A. When shown on the monogram letters are the initial letters of any word-concepts based on phonemes, the mystery remains a mystery. Here's why: Each two-or three-letter codes for the phoneme own meaning, just as in the physical world component molecule of salt NaCl (sodium chloride - table salt) has its own properties and does not exhibit the properties of alkali metal or sodium ( Na), chlorine dioxide or halogen (Cl). In other words - to discern the meaning of "related" element in the system is not possible.
Two. If the monogram is composed initiated, and he, knowing the coded letters principles had in mind the principles of meaning, then, using the names of letters or principles, you can restore meaningful phrase.
It is noteworthy that the horizontal space between letters stamped just a dash, and vertical arrows at the bottom. I think that the end of meaningful phrases or something like "come to favorites" or "make a choice." I think so, because the letter "L" coded principle of "Election." I wrote about this in his essay "Intel ...", posted in my diary.
The entire set of monogram letters expresses a meaning, just as described in M.Holla mystery "Word Wizard".
Fed, the other letters by e-mail to discuss.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (17.08.2012)
Старый 17.08.2012, 15:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,648 раз(а) в 1,666 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2204091"
I have an interesting practical application of the subject -
This will be a transcript of the images.
Signet - it is something personal. If this seal, then something may indicate a general ... As in the cross of Calvary - And, for example, is the name - Adam ...
Subject alphabet, its crystallization, interesting and mysterious ... That first image or sound? For artists it should be more clear - this is the image of a "text" message, a sign ... it is believed that the Egyptian alphabet was walking along this path ...
Egyptian texts seem impossible to read today, the Egyptians were unable to read the current ... Nevertheless, today's alphabets have grown by just the previous one, they do have some code ... it is unavoidable ...
Disputes about the alphabet has long maintained in academic circles, many consider inappropriate simplification of the alphabet in Soviet times ... I agree with that. The same text printed in the old spelling and present, make a different impression ... And because of what, it's hard to say ... Effective shaped hidden code, which is based, as shown by Magnolia, something natural, feeling, impression, she calls it "natural principle" ...

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.08.2012), sur (20.08.2012), Valerit (22.08.2012), Хранитель укропа (03.02.2014)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра