Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.01.2010, 15:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от L-ana64110 Посмотреть сообщение
by professionals yet no one is born they are hard work and education
Agrees with this 100%...

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2010, 15:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Valery Rybakov Посмотреть сообщение
Frankly some vyskazyaniya very painful blow ... but constructive criticism is always for the benefit

Esli bol'no i vy k etomu ne gotovy, ne idite na publiku.

I was thin. school, took lessons. And the more I attend these lessons, the more I began to take shape the feeling that I break into "my"

Segodnia vasha tochka zreniia - tol'ko vasha. Ona ne podkreplena nichem.

point of view, my attitude, then, as I see this object. Easier to say I had the impression that there is "breaking" personality and driven to the "someone thought up the rules."

I honestly still have not determined dosih good or bad ...... but until then I walked her, individual through the development of painting
Dlia togo, chto by pisat 'romany, neobhodimo vyuchit' alfavit, nauchit'sia iz bukv skladyvat 'slova, iz slov predlozeniia. Potom naiti ideiu i vsio skladno napisat '. Tak ze tochno i s kartinami. Segodnia mnogie dumaiut, chto alfavit bespolezen. Uvy, eto ne tak.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (06.01.2010), Leo13 (25.10.2012), Tana (07.01.2010), usynin2 (23.02.2010), Евгений (06.01.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (06.01.2010)
Старый 06.01.2010, 20:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Valery Rybakov Посмотреть сообщение
I was thin. school, took lessons. And the more I attend these lessons, the more I began to take shape the feeling that I break into "my" point of view, my attitude, then, as I see this object. Easier to say I had the impression that there is "breaking down" individuality and driven to the "someone thought up the rules."
Individuality can not be broken, not lukavte ourselves ... The school taught how to hold a brush for it later in order to speak accurately and without errors. Or do you think that everything that has been achieved by masters of the past were only for the needs of the day (in which they lived)?

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (07.01.2010), LCR (07.01.2010), Samvel (07.01.2010), Tana (07.01.2010), Евгений (07.01.2010), ПростоФея (17.08.2010)
Старый 07.01.2010, 05:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Valerii, posmotrite moiu zapis' "Hokusai", art - kaleidoskop, iz liubimogo .

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.01.2010, 14:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 386 раз(а) в 176 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для Валерий Рыбаков с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
Fourth prosper, there turned out not bad figures, with a sort of mood ... Here it is evident that you have the attitude to what is happening around. But the city is not drawn, monotonous, and problems with vision. Color, too, fails everywhere else, have more to go to museums, to educate the eye ... Take watercolors and draw a cup with saucer and spoon as accurately as possible. If this works out, the same gouache, if it is, try, very carefully, and butter. In the shadows to shine on canvas, the light can be thicker. Do not be angry, but you are still helpless. You are uncritical of themselves, a lot of energy, but ... If you can think of "head", my advice is appreciate.
Thank you for your advice, K-Maler. That feeling that you are representing me (figuratively speaking) certain Vasya Pupkin - freyzerovschikom 5 bits, which at lunchtime likes to draw different flowers ballpoint pen in the notebook ... And then he suddenly got on this forum and started to scream my head high on the sides that a great artist who churns masterpieces as the flanges at the plant daily for a couple ...
 But the city is not drawn, monotonous, and the problem with the prospect. sorry, but I'm not trying to convey accurate color, and rigorous perspective. I do not aspire to realistic painting - I wanted to convey in this picture, only my attitude to a comfortable unhurried walks through a small empty night town. I only wanted to invest in now spirit a certain deliberateness, do not hurry empty night the little town, Sun where guests can stroll leisurely thinking about the "eternal" questions.

Take the watercolors and draw a cup with saucer and spoon as accurately as possible. If this works out, the same gouache, if it is, try, very carefully, and butter. Before watercolor is usually intensive study pencil drawings (setting correct hands, teach vb properly prepare the track) ... but before you pick up a pencil must learn to have very many of the basic laws of painting ... Still alive in our heads saying goes: no pieces of paper (diploma) you're an insect ...
Before I touched the tube of paint I have gone a long way (hud.shkolu I have not visited 3 times - and much more, more diligent in-depth self-paced with constant advice of a good artist) Believe me, I went and pencil, watercolor and gouache, and acrylic before the smell of oil paints.

in the shadows to shine on canvas, the light can be thicker. I've put a couple more of his work: interested in your opinion about the future, color, shadows and transitions ...

Once again: I NOT I write REALISTIC work - I'm curious to transfer my ratio to what I write.

And sorry for truth: if my pictures "until you are helpless. You are uncritical of themselves, a lot of energy, but ..." were so desperate - I would nebylo sales and nebylo very positive, sincere and soulful feedback on my work. And they are, and thank God for it!
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: autumn_painting_rybakow_153_1.jpg
Просмотров: 234
Размер:	284.2 Кб
ID:	570852   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ekaterina2_113_150.jpg
Просмотров: 219
Размер:	9.8 Кб
ID:	570862   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: large-oil-painting-venice-150-0.jpg
Просмотров: 199
Размер:	121.0 Кб
ID:	570872   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: old-mama-12-000.jpg
Просмотров: 193
Размер:	348.9 Кб
ID:	570882   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 002712345345.jpg
Просмотров: 207
Размер:	106.4 Кб
ID:	570892  

Название: 60_abstract_nature_30.jpg
Просмотров: 203
Размер:	86.0 Кб
ID:	570902   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 148-150.jpg
Просмотров: 185
Размер:	11.1 Кб
ID:	570912   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 93_30f.jpg
Просмотров: 205
Размер:	54.3 Кб
ID:	570922  

Валерий Рыбаков вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Валерий Рыбаков за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (07.01.2010)
Старый 07.01.2010, 16:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 828 раз(а) в 296 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Valery, I support you. Drawing can be taught to anyone, but the artists becoming one, even university graduates, few sells itself as boxed rules and imposed stereotypes.
We all - the Soviet Union, only to ask for advice ,,,,,
From here on the forum get curious situation: trying to combine the spiritual \\ work \\ and Material \\ selling \\ it turns sharp debate .
It is better to ask advice from colleagues

L-ana64110 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо L-ana64110 за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 07.01.2010, 17:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от L-ana64110 Посмотреть сообщение
Few realizes himself as boxed rules and imposed stereotypes.
Painful as it is conscious, but self-taught (and I among them) in an even more robust captive stereotypes than pros. We pro somehow ennobled by a knowledge of the subject .. Creative self-taught stereotype of the stereotype is sitting and stereotype chases .. At any large site, whether or artmazhur ÀðòÍàó this set of stereotypes, although there is a manual on stereotypes beginners write ..
And salvation is not whether to cherish its stereotypical, but the fact that all these stereotypes ponadkusyvat, perebolet and get rid ... Because it only seems that you're the only one-mazhesh yellow, orange, pink and red ...- really such a million and a small truck and everything like twins. Brightness used Kolerov is one of the inevitable diseases (and I do the same). Never seen that began with the reserved range of gray, brown, subdued ocher.

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 07.01.2010, 19:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 828 раз(а) в 296 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

This is the most difficult-to find their own, many that are failing in spite of the literacy and perseverance. Perhaps it is at the subconscious level, is very good at it cause that much. Do not buy now \\ object design \\ and the energy that the wizard was able to convey to the viewer.
You are on the right track, just in a hurry to get the cash equivalent, thoughts about money interfere in its infancy. That's when you are sure they are right then we can think about the money ', where and how to sell more expensive \\ and conjunctures of the art market will not be for you to influence you rather it was affected. And the color you have a wonderful, well-compose color stains, yes everything is OK!!
Valeria in color a sort of Russian drammaticheskaya nostalgia, good and not beaten. And the curious story finds!
Everything will be fine! Do you already have your own world will not get lost in the rush!

L-ana64110 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо L-ana64110 за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 08.01.2010, 11:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 386 раз(а) в 176 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для Валерий Рыбаков с помощью Skype™

I would like to express sincere thanks to the distinguished K-Maler. Thanks to her post, I looked at more critically, as though the part of their work and saw the error, over which is work. And this movement forward toward self-improvement.

L-ana64110, without your positive and supportive messages to me I would have been difficult. I just bicameral such criticism (never been mentally ready) and that makes me a little "shattered" and "broke down". I had almost ceased to see the light at the end of the tunnel, which wants to pursue. In other words just a bit not to lose heart ... You support me faith.

But now everything is fine, thank you!

Последний раз редактировалось Валерий Рыбаков; 08.01.2010 в 12:29.
Валерий Рыбаков вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Валерий Рыбаков за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (20.01.2010)
Старый 08.01.2010, 12:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Valeriy, I like your autumn landscape and there is decorative stylized looks very interesting.
Those that you wrote "not the head, and feelings," I seem to be worse, I mean the problem with the color, tone, proportions (stylization). It is better to remember about color theory))). Do not like blackened. On the monitor is not clear - do you use the black paint?. Motives of the old city at night, too, nothing but try to avoid them in such detail as the little men, compact car - they spoil, make picture worse. You should not he studied gypsum, write academic still lifes and so on. - Better-model technique palette knife and freedom of writing. Not study such as Login or register ARTnou - there is full of amateur painting in which the study is not necessary. Learn the great worth. Here are many shows that "under Picasso's doing, that" under the Chagall "))). But most importantly your personality. Find yourself and believe in what you are doing. All values in the individuality. In any case, be prepared for the fact that your room will be the mountain will not sell the painting, and if they remain unsold, then at least valuable to you personally. It should search what is shift work and in time for painting. Hope for a life with the paintings that these support a family, take care of the roof over your head would not be correct.
Миниатюры
Название: 0.bomb.jpg
Просмотров: 184
Размер:	84.9 Кб
ID:	571882  

Последний раз редактировалось Posav; 08.01.2010 в 13:24.
Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
klimvor (10.03.2010), Валерий Рыбаков (08.01.2010)
Ответ

Метки
about the artist, artist valery rybakov, palette knife, tvochestvo