Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Exhibitions and events
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.05.2008, 22:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ
По умолчанию not too much there for the museum?

A 4,2 billion rubles: eek:: eek: will be allocated for the reconstruction of the State Museum of Fine Arts (GMII) Pushkin, told President-elect Dmitry Medvedev at the second meeting of the Board of Trustees of the museum.

"Appropriate money set aside. Exceeds the sum of 4,2 billion rubles. This is the foundation from which we begin to work," - said Medvedev, who heads the board of trustees.

that I can not believe that all the reconstruction will ... for the money in my second Louvre can build ...

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.05.2008, 09:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 2,155 раз(а) в 404 сообщениях

Reconstruction of the Pushkin Museum and the adjacent areas will be made on the draft British architect Norman Foster. Apparently, the work of such well-known architect demanded decent pay.
The desire to turn the Pushkin Museum in developed museum complex in terms of architecture, like in Europe should also affect the internal politics of the museum to visitors on the system as a whole. Part of this money could be spent on improving facilities for the expansion of shops (souvenir and book), to increase the number of cash registers, the replacement of staff in the halls.
Maybe it will be so ...? (I'm an optimist?)

Ilona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.05.2008, 10:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

And some of the money it would be good to put on training for staff. I remember visiting the exhibition Baranova-Rossini personal collections of the museum building (the right of the main body of the Pushkin Museum). I went with friends. I bought the tickets, a second later heard of "where shoving - not that I know where the wardrobe?" The wording is not verbatim, but the tone and substance is the same. The mood was shot down, of course. But in the locker room altogether unreasonably Nakhamu second time, it was even funny. Fantastic ... Kontastnaya situation - at Tseretelli in the museum at Petrovka: benevolent aunt, themselves called to tell everything, fit, share experiences, tell us what exhibitions to be wondered whether it was pleasant. And all sincere and not an isolated case. Another liked the fact that there is a civilized procedure of photographing - bought at the bottom of permit inexpensive and fotkal, all you like.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.05.2008, 12:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Ibid at Tsereteli saw a wonderful review in the book at the entrance.
In the swear words (apologize), replacing the letter:

"The f uitelno good!" Thank you "

It looked great, and Tsereteli - do not put it away. Although I saw him walking through the halls and looked through the reviews - fellow.

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.05.2008, 14:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Ilona, I think you are an optimist. It would be nice if the money actually contributed to the system, but I'm afraid that a good half of that money goes to the destination. But Foster is very expensive architect, had prices of 100-150 dollars per square meter Given the total area of the Pushkin, the amount is incident rather big, but even assuming that 1 /4 the money goes to pay the architect and the project is unclear what will be spent the most. It would be better to have bought the paintings. With this windfall in Russia, the part could be directed towards completion of the cultural fund (as is customary in the West, for example), but why then is sent to military defense.

Старый 07.05.2008, 15:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

But what to say. A few days ago on TV, was a report about homeless dogs. On the occasion of the fact that the park pack of dogs tore man to death. In Moscow a few years carried out the program of sterilization of stray dogs. Program for the recognition of officials - failed, the dogs have not diminished, and the money spent ... the memory can not remember, but the figure was some sort of a big one. " Try to check what the dogs were operated, and what not. Beautiful is not catching (as minuscule) scheme.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.05.2008, 15:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

but here the situation is different - all the same estimates, reports, etc. generally very similar to the $ 24 billion for the Olympic Games in Sochi.

Старый 08.05.2008, 11:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 2,155 раз(а) в 404 сообщениях

I try to be optimistic in life. But on GMII optimist be difficult. New buildings will not change the situation inside the museum. Need fresh blood (with all due respect to the experience and education directorate).
I think GMII will not buy pictures for the remaining money. Their return from whence received. So it was with public funds when they need it urgently needs to spend on the museum or return to the budget. Instead of giving people awards for starvation wages, the leadership chose the latter.
Fresh, relatively young and modern head is required!

Ilona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.05.2008, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 76 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ilona Посмотреть сообщение
I think GMII will not buy pictures for the remaining money. They returned from whence received.
Yeah, Ilona. You really an optimist.

Nik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ